Bring4th

Full Version: invisible to people
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i'm often invisible and inaudible. i find this strange. there were people on worldpuja saying this could happen to lightworkers and whathaveyou. that you are on a different frequency and people just don't see you. but this sounded silly to me. still does, we're all still in 3D. but still, it happens a lot, even if i'm really quiet shouldn't people at least hear something? to look? they act like i'm not there. now, it would be cool if i had some wanderer cloaking device my ego suggests i have, but i am honestly curious about this. does it happen to you guys? i mean people see i'm there, but when i'm trying to catch their attention it's like i'm out of phase unless i talk loudly. or i really have weird hearing.
or maybe they pretend to ignore me. :/
but like, at the store today or yesterday it happened with a lady behind me. i was putting my basked back and said excuse me, she was in front of them, and i really thought i spoke loud enough. i had to say it three times trying to raise my voice without yelling. i can be shy in public and part of it is i just can't speak loudly enough cuz i've always been really loud, and i could never tell. so i try to speak quietly but honestly it's not that quiet. it can't be. i would hear if someone mumbled something, i would hear something. and turn and look. it's a mystery to me.
great, now noone's even talking to me in this thread.
Hmm, who's here? I see some text but I don't really.... oh, hi, ocean!! Didn't see you there at first! ;p

Heheh... I think a lot of the time, these types of things have to do with the way we carry ourselves - our body language. If you don't put yourself forward in communications, people won't pay attention to you because they're thinking about other things or themselves. I think It can happen if one subconsciously carries the belief that they are unimportant or sending the signal to others that they don't want to engage in interaction.

Maybe being aware of the I AM presence that is within you at all times will help? Feelings of unworthiness, if that is the cause, is a sign of a blocked indigo chakra, according to the Ra material.

I probably wouldn't put too much stock in the higher frequency theory unless it happens at times when you're feeling higher density energies flowing through you! I've found at those times when I'm exceptionally centered, open, and loving that people tend to take notice. That's good, I think, because the purpose of being in that state is to send higher energies into the earth!
thanks, Aaron. Tongue

i think it's a blue indigo issue. i feel it as a throat problem. my throat gets dry if i try to speak, like there's sandpaper in there. i know i act like a mouse. i do that to be invisible. but apparently i'm good at that. Tongue

Brittany

I can do this, but it's something I do willingly. I can adjust my energy field so that people don't notice or interact with me. It doesn't work on everyone, but it does on most people.

I agree with Aaron that body language can have a lot to do with it. If you stand up straight, look a person in the eye and speak in a strong voice, they will almost definitely notice you. If you slouch, speak softly and/or seem shy, a lot of people will see you as an addition to the wallpaper.
i do it instinctually. to me it seems a good idea, cuz it's a suit of armor. or cloaking device. i find people so energetically threatening i guess.
(04-07-2011, 10:26 PM)Ocean Wrote: [ -> ]i do it instinctually. to me it seems a good idea, cuz it's a suit of armor. or cloaking device. i find people so energetically threatening i guess.

I know what you mean... large crowds of disharmonious people can be very draining. And even talking to a single person who carries an anxious, fearful, stressful, or angry energies can seem to threaten your wellbeing. But this is something that I'm working on right now, actually. It's kind of a combination of two things - recognizing and communicating from your own sacred space as a conscious being that no other entity has the ability to alter or change.
Sometimes (quite often, actually) it seems like I am invisible. Walking on a sidewalk, not too crowded either, people will often walk right close to me, almost colliding. Often they would collide if I didn't jump out of the way. Its not that they are purposely walking into me as a display of dominance or something - these are just normal people who don't seem to notice me. Maybe they are just distracted, but they seem to avoid other obstacles just fine. This seems to happen in waves, i.e. some days it happens often and other days I don't have such problems.
Aaron, do you think that's possible to do?

i walked past some granny today and i didn't even smile at her, and i thought, maybe i should have smiled at her. would it have made a difference in her day? i'm usually in survival mode so i don't smile at anybody really, i don't even know how to. nor do i look people in the eye. my eyes automatically go away if i do, and i think it puts people off but i can't help it. i find it terrifying to look people in the eye. cuz you see them and they see you and it's so weird. it like shocks me somehow. it's too intimate. i mean i can manage briefly in conversation but it's really hard. especially when my eyes go automatically off the eyes.

3DMonkey

I have a special talent for invisibleness as well. It's energy based.

An opposite example is when Venus was making an extra long transit through Scorpio. This is my first house, which is my personality, my looks; and, afterall it's Venus too. Anyone, during that time I recieved many "looks" and flirtacious awareness of my energy. The transit passed of course.... Back to normal. I'm not sure I used the temporary "power" effectively... Oh well.
well i'm glad i'm not alone. Tongue

3DMonkey

Ocean, I do look people in the eye and I generally come off as "angry staring guy" look. (I'm not heavy on smiling). What I'm trying to say is that people see us differently than what we think they do. I try to think kindly of every person I see, because, really, what we think of them affects us more than what they think of us. (mirrors, remember)
Yes, you should have smiled at her. You were really needing the smile, and smiling at her is smiling to yourself.
BUT! no worries. She knows that you were sending her smiles via thought. You know she needed it and you communicated with her truly. Your love and light was sent and received. Be sure of that.
lol i have friends who do the intense staring. it's just the other extreme hehe.

we are mirrors indeed. i sometimes get paranoid everyone hates me. goes back to being bullied. but if i come off unfriendly maybe they aren't unfriendly either.

3DMonkey

(04-07-2011, 11:52 PM)Ocean Wrote: [ -> ]well i'm glad i'm not alone. Tongue

Tongue
We're all in this thing together.

I love using that line. I came up with it grocery shopping. People get paranoid of cart collisions and tellers overly apologetic. I relax and let them know how I feel. 'no worries. We're all in this together'. It seems to go a long way with explaining how I really feel, since my face apparently screams "I'll punch you in the gut!"
Lol. The best astrological description I've read for a Scorpio ascendant is "you can back down people you meet in a dark alley with a look", or something to that affect. I don't feel that way though. Like, that's not me inside, but generally, that IS how people see me.
Maybe we are experiencing subjective interpretations of what is needed for the growth of the self? Like you, ocean, you experience that people don't see you, so maybe you have some work to do in public practicing "visibility". In my case, I don't like to be a center of anyone's interest, and yet, I experience that I get too much attention which is uncomfortable for me. So I need to work on that. RA was talking about something like that, that we attract what is needed. How it works is of course a mystery for present moment. Wink I mean we could either have subjective experience that are needed for the growth, or actually attract something for the same purpose, or both for that matter.

Meerie

(04-08-2011, 12:01 AM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]Lol. The best astrological description I've read for a Scorpio ascendant is "you can back down people you meet in a dark alley with a look", or something to that affect. I don't feel that way though. Like, that's not me inside, but generally, that IS how people see me.
that made me laugh, too! Generally we view ourselves different than others view us.. I guess it happens automatically. I was quite surprised when my best friend once told me that she found me interesting, but was scared to talk to me at first.. same my last boyfriend.
When I am energetic and feeling high people will not oversee me. But when I'm down I get this too, people almost bumping into me or not hearing when I talk. Unfortunately I am not in an all-time high.... the longest period I was able to manage was for three whole months. But I guess no one is constantly energetic or feeling high. At least not in 3D.
i don't wanna be a center of attention, it's why i like to be invisible but it gets in the way when i actually need something and need others' cooperation etc. lol mostly i liket slinking by instead. because if i'm too social they'll latch on and start to expect me to be social. then i'd have to explain to them i don't wanna hang out, cuz i'm too busy recovering from being out in public. and i like being alone IRL a lot. people take that personally.
(04-08-2011, 09:04 AM)Ocean Wrote: [ -> ]because if i'm too social they'll latch on and start to expect me to be social. then i'd have to explain to them i don't wanna hang out, cuz i'm too busy recovering from being out in public. and i like being alone IRL a lot. people take that personally.

That is sad. But I do understand you, as I've been there myself. I got out of it by healing the most aching wounds first. Then I started with an exercise where I looked in people's eyes and was consciously seeking to see my brother or my sister. It worked. The next step was to see people who still ennoyed me as light Beings with shiny hair and stars sparkling in their eyes and they were running in freedom in the fields of Elysium. It worked. Another friend of mine, who is a medium, had the same problem. She picked too many negative energies being in public. Til she learned a technique where she consciously closed all of her nexis before she went out, and it did a really good work for her. So maybe you need to find a technique that will aid you to be comfortable in public? Or maybe you need to heal first? Only you know that.

Does someone know whether difficulties being in public is a yellow ray issue?
well it's not so bad if i'm with people who allow me to be myself but i don't wanna hang with people who are "playing the game". i've never been good at that. so i decided to focus on my stuff and if people who are likeminded come to me that's great. if not, i can be alone, i've done it for years. i dunno why it's automatically a bad thing to choose one's company.
I've experienced that. Have you ever noticed the opposite though, how your light magnetically attracts people? Maybe they are my leo traits operating, but I feel the eyes of others a lot. Guys are especially intimidated by a man with balanced feminine energy, and they sense it immediately when you walk into a room. I also have blue ray issues. I speak softly, have trouble speaking my mind with certain people (no trouble with most others though Tongue)..fumble my words etc.
i attract people who are open to my being different. so that helps. like, if there's a group and there's one wanderer or openminded kind person there then usually they're the one who are able to see past my wall and just come and talk to me. maybe that's how i want it.
It would be nice if it was like that with everyone! It's easy to see kindness in someone's eyes.
i guess we have to be the kindness in the situation. like Carla says. it's not easy though.
but Ra or someone does caution we don't need to hang out with low vibrating people, it just brings us down.
(04-08-2011, 11:50 AM)Ocean Wrote: [ -> ]but Ra or someone does caution we don't need to hang out with low vibrating people, it just brings us down.

Did Ra said that??? Huh
how do i check?
The more you exercise it the more natural it becomes.

There is probably something energetically going on. I wouldn't say it's necessary that we become friends with those you don't resonate with, but interacting with them is though. I've definitely noticed that seeking together with someone likeminded creates profound transformation..especially with the opposite sex like Ra describes.
(04-08-2011, 11:55 AM)Ocean Wrote: [ -> ]how do i check?

http://www.lawofone.info/

These are the sessions online. You can search with keywords.

And buy the books and finish them! Tongue
(04-08-2011, 11:53 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]Did Ra said that??? Huh

I wouldn't fret it..not sure what is being referred to. Two objects vibrating at a different rate will cause the lower vibration to rise. That's what we're here for.
opposite sex? i'm not sure how to search for something like that. and i am reading LOO but i have no way to remember who said what. i've never been able to. i just remember the information and whether or not i liked it.
83.16 Questioner: Could you expand on what you mean by that interaction of polarized entities in piercing the veil?

Ra: I am Ra. We shall state two items of note. The first is the extreme potential for polarization in the relationship of two polarized entities which have embarked upon the service-to-others path or, in some few cases, the service-to-self path. Secondly, we would note that effect which we have learned to call the doubling effect. Those of like mind which together seek shall far more surely find.

That last part is one of my favorites from Ra.

89.36 Questioner: What was the reason for the wandering of these two Wanderers, and were they male and female?

Ra: I am Ra. All Wanderers come to be of assistance in serving the Creator, each in its own way. The Wanderers of which we have been speaking were indeed incarnated male and female as this is by far the most efficient system of partnership.
thanks Derek.

do you have to be in a relationship with them or is it a friendship?
as for two objects vibrating, yeah maybe on the planet but there's no need to hang around negative people as the light we bring is the biggest raiser, and it affects the planet. so just focusing on being the light is enough.
A relationship would definitely have more of an effect because of the intimate bond, but a friendship is just as ideal.
so i don't have to marry for a greencard. Tongue
Pages: 1 2