Bring4th

Full Version: Big solar wave may be on its way to earth
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://iswa.ccmc.gsfc.nasa.gov:8080/Iswa...gumentId=1

http://soho.esac.esa.int//data/realtime/...2_1024.jpg

http://stereo-ssc.nascom.nasa.gov/browse...nail.shtml

apparently, sun has expunged a huge mass 400 times the size of jupiter. and it is supposed to reach earth on 11 april.

thankfully earth seems to be hit by only the wave's side, rather than its middle. however still, it is possible that this could cause a lot of stress on the planet, in all respects. possibly it will effect earth sensitives considerably too.
Oh yes, thank's for reminding me that. I almost forgot. 2011/2012 is when the biggest solar storm is supposed to hit Earth. Apparently that is something that is happening each 11 year or something like that. I think that I remember reading that this one is going to be perticular huge. Last one like this was in 1958 (?). Then people could see "northern lights" all the way down to Mexico.

3DMonkey

Beautiful Logos, thank you for your energy, your light, your waves, your "stress"
Just found this:

http://settlement.arc.nasa.gov/teacher/l...lback.html

Quote:For reasons that are not fully understood by scientists, solar flares can erupt near sunspots. In a matter of minutes, these storms release more energy than a dozen hydrogen bombs.

Must be Ra hiting some spiritual orgasm. BigSmile lol!!!

3DMonkey

The first link is neat. It shows the changing energy always present. I'd like to see a three dimensional animation. And then add with that energy emitting from planets. Wouldn't it be great if we could recognize these energies naturally?
sungasm.

i'm gonna hide in a hole. is this happening during the retrograde???
(04-08-2011, 08:17 AM)Ocean Wrote: [ -> ]sungasm.

i'm gonna hide in a hole. is this happening during the retrograde???

I'm gonna go outside and look at the sun and embrace the energy Wink
meh Tongue
DNA upgrade boost, here we come ;¬)
now we're talkin'! BigSmile
(04-08-2011, 06:47 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]Must be Ra hiting some spiritual orgasm. BigSmile lol!!!

lol, sounds like a real face-tingler..i'm sure the gov't is scrambling for a big enough sock to block the load

sungasm is a great username BigSmile
feel free to use it BigSmile
You guys make me laugh. Looking forward to seeing how this will play out.
Heart
A sa telling synchronicity i found this video on youtube:

"Solar System situation march/11 til April/11th and Mayan 9th Wawe of consciousness"

www.youtube.com/watch?v=dORYkDqH_xe

transiten

OK mercury retrograde again...the video was not accessible, at least not in Sweden, just google on the title and you'll find it.
the CME is going to hit today.

Brittany

So far I feel absolutely no different...can't even see any sun right now. It's all clouds and rain.
Anyhow...

This has been a magical day for me! The Smile has been shining all day long and i took a combined sunbath/meditation in my room since i can open my windows and the light will flow through it...

...and I was literally floating on air since i was seated on my air matress that i also sleep on. I felt like being hugged by the sun and caressed by the wind that now and then came to visit.

I also used my Magic washing ball (that looks like a UFO) for the 1Confusedt time. You don't need any detergent since the small ceramic balls make the water alkaline which dissolves grease! Also it was a perfect day for that since the 1Confusedt time you use it the ball should be exposed to sunlight for 3 hours! And lo and behold! it worked! Next time i will add strong alkaline water from my KangenWater machíne to enhance the effect Smile

Don't know if the "hit" was today but i feel energized, almost was a bit worried that the sun might be too strong..

transiten
Why on earth is this Confused smiley popping up when i type colon when i want to type "first" with the number one+colon +st?

transiten
My dictionary says there are two meanings of colon, i suppose you understand which one i'm talking about.

3DMonkey

(04-11-2011, 01:25 PM)ahktu Wrote: [ -> ]So far I feel absolutely no different...can't even see any sun right now. It's all clouds and rain.

It's a beautiful day here. No noticeable unusual energies.
i slept a lot but then had energy. then again i ate spirulina.
Meanwhile, there is also this:

Big Cosmic Blast Keeps on Coming
that's really exciting! it has them baffled.
We're having so much fun on this thread I just got the idea to create a new thread just for fun! I'm going to move all the silly posts to the new thread. So don't freak out if you see this thread gutted out in a few minutes. I will post the new thread as soon as I get it done.
(04-12-2011, 09:37 AM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]We're having so much fun on this thread I just got the idea to create a new thread just for fun! I'm going to move all the silly posts to the new thread. So don't freak out if you see this thread gutted out in a few minutes. I will post the new thread as soon as I get it done.

A cyber-task that is analogous in the real world to restoring sanity to a room, wherein teenage boys and girls had a massive uninhibited party with alcohol, pizzas, etc, through the night.

Thanks for your patience, Monica.
BigSmileBigSmileBigSmile

Just must have the last word...anyone?

transiten
(04-12-2011, 09:53 AM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ]A cyber-task that is analogous in the real world to restoring sanity to a room, wherein teenage boys and girls had a massive uninhibited party with alcohol, pizzas, etc, through the night.

Thanks for your patience, Monica.

Oh I don't want to end the party! I just moved the party to a bigger venue, where the party can continue! Tongue

Carry on here:

Meet-up Area > The Treehuggers' Treehouse

Moderator Note: Party has been moved!

Visit this thread and join the party! Wink Be sure to read post #1 in the new thread.
Hey guys! Thank you for making me away of this! Because lastnight we had some crazy northern lights, and then I remembered how you guys explained a solar wave was on it's way! I was like, "The Bring4th forum was right!" and it was so great lol
http://thewatchers.adorraeli.com/2011/04...tic-storm/

storm is subsiding now apparently. but they say next 24 hours may still be an active period.

also quite neat images of aurora borealis right at michigan border there. (in usa's NE part).

3DMonkey

I love that it's greeeen
Bring4th! Smile