Bring4th

Full Version: Did FBI just admit to roswell ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
http://vault.fbi.gov/hottel_guy/Guy%20Ho...f%201/view

am i understanding this as it is ? is fbi basically, from its own website, broadcasting an old fbi document that practically says disk shaped saucers were recovered at roswell on behalf of air force ?
i guess even if they did noone would know about it cuz it doesn't get in the news

3DMonkey

Excellent find Unity.
(04-08-2011, 05:44 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]http://vault.fbi.gov/hottel_guy/Guy%20Ho...f%201/view

am i understanding this as it is ? is fbi basically, from its own website, broadcasting an old fbi document that practically says disk shaped saucers were recovered at roswell on behalf of air force ?
Yes, although that's a far cry from 'admitting to Roswell'. 'So and so, told so and so' and all that... However, if this is indeed accurate it would seem to call into question first-hand eyewitness testimony, due to the discrepancies.
its more than that. an official fbi document says that an official fbi agent was told by an official usaf investigator that usaf had recovered saucers and bodies in roswell, and thought that a new powerful radar installed in the region caused the crash.

'official in official capacity told official in official capacity' is at the level that can be used in a court, if i remember right from watergate prosecutions.

it seems to me more that fbi is trying to ward off any responsibility in case a disclosure of cover-up hits the agenda, and those who were suppressed, discredited etc start suing around and heads start rolling, for both active personnel and retired.

now the bomb is on usaf's lap.
Interesting.

Thanks for sharing.
This is great. As has been said many times before, there will be disclosure with a "little d," more and more every day.
Holy C$#%! I'd say that's some blatant disclosure there!

With a little 'd' but disclosure nonetheless!

That's an amazing find, unity! How did you find that?
they posted it in some conspiracy forum. everything is approx 10-20 times exaggerated there, but its a good place to get news if you can weed out.
wow sweet find. one step closer to getting my own spaceship... hehehehehe
they said in DW's comments the feebs took it down.
(04-09-2011, 02:24 AM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]Holy C$#%! I'd say that's some blatant disclosure there!

Hey, you are a LOO exponent! You are not to be surprised, as you of all people knew this all along Wink -

Quote:24.13 Questioner: One thing that has been bothering me that I was just reading about is not too important, but I would really be interested in knowing if Dwight Eisenhower met with either the Confederation or the Orion group in the 1950s?

Ra: I am Ra. The one of which you speak met with thought-forms which are indistinguishable from third density. This was a test. We, the Confederation, wished to see what would occur if this extremely positively oriented and simple congenial person with no significant distortion towards power happened across peaceful information and the possibilities which might append therefrom. We discovered that this entity did not feel that those under his care could deal with the concepts of other beings and other philosophies. Thus an agreement reached then allowed him to go his way, ourselves to do likewise; and a very quiet campaign, as we have heard you call it, be continued alerting your peoples to our presence gradually. Events have overtaken this plan. Is there any short query before we close?

However, I wonder what Ra meant by saying that the plan was overtaken by events. Was it the space race between Russia and the US of that time or the war-like aftereffects in Europe immediately after WWII? No idea.

But, got to agree that this is a great catch by unity100. But unity100 being unity100, I am not surprisedBigSmile

3DMonkey

Even disclosure items such as these must be taken with the same grain of salt that non-disclosure items must be seasoned with.

Do you agree Unity100?
This 'secret info' had been publicly released in the 70's. It's only a new web interface, not new info - not 'disclosure'. That is, unless you want it to be disclosure. Like anything else, we get what we expect. New information can only emerge if our consciousness provides room for it. Meanwhile we cheer what temporarily satisfies our unconscious cravings.

Quote:On May 31st and June 1st, 1998, on the nationally-syndicated radio programs Dreamland and The Art Bell Show, noted UFO researcher Linda Moulton Howe described a secret FBI memo from March 22nd, 1950, written to J. Edgar Hoover himself. Memo author Guy Hottel, of SAC, described an investigator's report of a flying saucer recovery in New Mexico, with mention of three saucers, three-foot tall bodies, metallic cloth, and bandaged alien bodies. The crash was supposedly due to interference from high-powered radar. But all of these elements (saucers, aliens, cloth and tape, radar site) have been firmly traced to the yarns spun by our two swindlers! William Moore even traced how the story got from Silas Newton to J. Edgar Hoover: Newton told George Koehler (employed at radio station KMYR in Denver), who told Morley Davies, who told Ford dealers Murphy and van Horn, who told auto dealer Fick, who told the editor of the Kansas City Wyandotte Echo. By that time, Koehler had become "Coulter," just like a game of "gossip" (or a game of "pi")! This article was picked up in the news, where it caught the interest of the OSI. The OSI agent passed the story on to Guy Hottel of the FBI, and he gave the 8th-hand story to Hoover.
(04-10-2011, 01:47 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]This 'secret info' had been publicly released in the 70's. It's only a new web interface, not new info - not 'disclosure'. That is, unless you want it to be disclosure. Like anything else, we get what we expect. New information can only emerge if our consciousness provides room for it. Meanwhile we cheer what temporarily satisfies our unconscious cravings.

Let us have some harmless fun, meanwhile.
(04-10-2011, 01:53 PM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-10-2011, 01:47 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]This 'secret info' had been publicly released in the 70's. It's only a new web interface, not new info - not 'disclosure'. That is, unless you want it to be disclosure. Like anything else, we get what we expect. New information can only emerge if our consciousness provides room for it. Meanwhile we cheer what temporarily satisfies our unconscious cravings.

Let us have some harmless fun, meanwhile.
And let me harmlessly follow up with the info.

the very fact that this being available directly from fbi site is what makes it important.

'art bell's guest on his ufo show said that someone has said someone that .....' is one thing,

a person individually directly getting it from fbi itself, is another.

in first case there is doubt, and a lot of it too, but in the second case - yes, its fbi, yes, its official document, in front of your eyes.
Thanks for sharing. The fact the FBI is offering this PDF speaks volumes regarding the disclosure movement. That would not have happened even a few years ago.

I'm looking forward to more info from Steven Greer. The man is doing a fantastic job.
(04-10-2011, 02:16 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]

the very fact that this being available directly from fbi site is what makes it important.

'art bell's guest on his ufo show said that someone has said someone that .....' is one thing,

in first case there is doubt, and a lot of it too, but in the second case - yes, its fbi, yes, its official document, in front of your eyes.
LMH? She's been involved in UFO reseach for a while now.. Quite seriously too.

But it was already released, from the FBI, about 30 years ago along with other 'disclosure' related info. There have been books about UFO with this document in it. I guess people are happy to see any info, even disinfo as long as it fits their idea what they want for disclosure.

3DMonkey

Yes. When you put it like that, zenmaster, I fully agree.
Of course I have my own version of acceptable information that I personally clarify as disclosure.

It's funny to me. Trust the government when it releases what I want to hear, and the recompartmentalize the rest that I don't like as "hidden" and "conspiracy."

It was fun to read this, exciting even. So was my dessert.
Still, we all charge ourselves as the ones to pay attention. So, applause, keep it up. Remember to keep salt on the table though.

(unnecessary information: disclosure, to me, means nothing less than direct, personal contact)
(04-10-2011, 03:47 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-10-2011, 02:16 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]

LMH? She's been involved in UFO reseach for a while now.. Quite seriously too.

But it was already released, from the FBI, about 30 years ago along with other 'disclosure' related info. There have been books about UFO with this document in it. I guess people are happy to see any info, even disinfo as long as it fits their idea what they want for disclosure.

SHE has been involved with ufo research for decades. or others. for the masses, 'ufo researcher' doesnt seem something trustworthy. they are portrayed by the mass media as kooks, crooks, nutjobs. regardless of their respectability within the aware, the reliability of them outside these circles are non.

yes, as you see, i mentioned that it was released 30 years ago along with other related info.

it is also a known, open and confirmed fact and even a commission inquiry result that cia had shady dealings in nikaragua, and used drug money to support a petty dictator to commit atrocities. this came out when, a decade ago ?

how many people know this ? most americans are suprised to learn that cia has been drug running here and there to finance itself, and at first have hardship believing it.

this situation is no similar - some random ufo researcher (nutso in msm jargon) saying something is different, the individual personally accessing that fbi document on fbi site himself/herself is totally different. in the 30 years, masses didnt have that ability to easily access that information, and noone would be bothered to file a foia request or a request to fbi to acquire that document themselves just because some researcher in some ufo show said that such a document existed.
(04-10-2011, 04:00 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]Yes. When you put it like that, zenmaster, I fully agree.
Of course I have my own version of acceptable information that I personally clarify as disclosure.

It's funny to me. Trust the government when it releases what I want to hear, and the recompartmentalize the rest that I don't like as "hidden" and "conspiracy."

It was fun to read this, exciting even. So was my dessert.
Still, we all charge ourselves as the ones to pay attention. So, applause, keep it up. Remember to keep salt on the table though.

(unnecessary information: disclosure, to me, means nothing less than direct, personal contact)
Ok, been chastised for people being offended by my sarcasm, so just ignore it if you don't 'resonate': We have to blame someone for lack of free energy technology, lack info on visitors, and the like. Why not the headless govt? After all, NASA = space = UFO = visitors, and NASA is government, so logically government controls info on visitors. Hey and, just wouldn't it be great to have disruptive information like disclosure creating a paradigm shift in understanding, ushering in a new age or awareness, where we can finally appreciate a broader context for our lives and role in the universal community. (Can you say unconscious personal allegory?) Whenever we ask unconscious questions (such as demanding some ambiguous idea of disclosure), we will eventually find the answers that seem to fit, but it will not be on our terms and may not be the truth.

Lacking guidance, we always revert to the convenient appeal to authority and institutions in a desperate attempts understand more about ourselves. It gets played out time and time again through projective mechanisms. Most of the ET contactee experience is of the exact same nature - that is, deeply allegorical.

3DMonkey

@zenmaster, this is a big part of my personal perspective as well.
(04-10-2011, 04:07 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]SHE has been involved with ufo research for decades. or others. for the masses, 'ufo researcher' doesnt seem something trustworthy. they are portrayed by the mass media as kooks, crooks, nutjobs. regardless of their respectability within the aware, the reliability of them outside these circles are non.
Due to the nature of the info, what the reporters choose to emphasize as important or relevant, IMO, determines their reliability. Respectability, on the other hand, is earned through integrity and guts to break status quo. In her reports, LMH often refuses to use critical thinking which is a negative in my opinion.
The Texas UFO case comes to mind.

(04-10-2011, 04:07 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]yes, as you see, i mentioned that it was released 30 years ago along with other related info.

it is also a known, open and confirmed fact and even a commission inquiry result that cia had shady dealings in nikaragua, and used drug money to support a petty dictator to commit atrocities. this came out when, a decade ago ?
"The Big White Lie" - a great book.

(04-10-2011, 04:07 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]how many people know this ?
Millions?

(04-10-2011, 04:07 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]most americans are suprised to learn that cia has been drug running here and there to finance itself, and at first have hardship believing it.

this situation is no similar - some random ufo researcher (nutso in msm jargon) saying something is different, the individual personally accessing that fbi document on fbi site himself/herself is totally different. in the 30 years, masses didnt have that ability to easily access that information,
How easy do you want it? Before the internet was opened, people interested in UFOs tended to buy books on the subject. It's been mentioned in the books. And it looks like it's actually a big joke too - not disinfo per se, just a joke.

(04-10-2011, 04:07 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]and noone would be bothered to file a foia request or a request to fbi to acquire that document themselves just because some researcher in some ufo show said that such a document existed.
Maybe not, but the sole reason the the researcher brought it up in to first place was due to an old FOI request.

Contrary to your earlier stated opinion, the US has led the world in releasing so-called UFO 'disclosure' info, offering stacks of info since the 70'/80's. Regardless of people being interested in the info or not.

3DMonkey

It is headless because in some odd way we are the head but we don't even realize it and never really will. The energies of existence flow in ways we can't singularly manipulate.
(04-10-2011, 04:52 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]It is headless because in some odd way we are the head but we don't even realize it and never really will. The energies of existence flow in ways we can't singularly manipulate.
The individual and society are the same thing. This fact and recognition of it is eventually what creates the 4D+ SMC. What I'm wondering is if the post 2011/2012 'energetic environment' will allow more of this dynamic to be recognized. It seems that lack of cooperation, due to apparent separation, has been stifling many areas of progress (social, spiritual, technological, etc). The more supporting environment should accelerate development significantly. On the other hand, catalyst in 4D is 100 times slower.
oh crap, it is? loool

3DMonkey

A prevailing question. We must wait and see. We should make personal notes of what we see happening for future reflection.
well if it's 100 slower then i gotta get busy!

do you think we wanderers if we graduate 4D manage to catch a ride up to our own density if it's higher? or do we have to go through 4D and 5D?
(04-10-2011, 04:30 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, been chastised for people being offended by my sarcasm, so just ignore it if you don't 'resonate': We have to blame someone for lack of free energy technology, lack info on visitors, and the like. Why not the headless govt? After all, NASA = space = UFO = visitors, and NASA is government, so logically government controls info on visitors. Hey and, just wouldn't it be great to have disruptive information like disclosure creating a paradigm shift in understanding, ushering in a new age or awareness, where we can finally appreciate a broader context for our lives and role in the universal community. (Can you say unconscious personal allegory?) Whenever we ask unconscious questions (such as demanding some ambiguous idea of disclosure), we will eventually find the answers that seem to fit, but it will not be on our terms and may not be the truth.

no we dont 'have to' blame someone. we know who exactly to blame, and what reason, because it was actually told in Ra material :

http://lawofone.info/results.php?session...=1&ss=1#11

Quote:8.11 Questioner: Would this type of craft come close to solving many of the energy problems as far as transport goes?

Ra: I am Ra. The technology your peoples possess at this time is capable of resolving each and every limitation which plagues your social memory complex at this present nexus of experience. However, the concerns of some of your beings with distortions towards what you would call powerful energy cause these solutions to be withheld until the solutions are so needed that those with the distortion can then become further distorted in the direction of power.

there are entities that are withholding this from public, in order to use these for personal power purposes. its not something that is dubious or questionable, we are conveyed this information by a reliable informant.

(04-10-2011, 04:51 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-10-2011, 04:07 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]SHE has been involved with ufo research for decades. or others. for the masses, 'ufo researcher' doesnt seem something trustworthy. they are portrayed by the mass media as kooks, crooks, nutjobs. regardless of their respectability within the aware, the reliability of them outside these circles are non.
Due to the nature of the info, what the reporters choose to emphasize as important or relevant, IMO, determines their reliability. Respectability, on the other hand, is earned through integrity and guts to break status quo. In her reports, LMH often refuses to use critical thinking which is a negative in my opinion.
The Texas UFO case comes to mind.

for you maybe. or for anyone who is open minded, or for anyone into spiritualism or ufo subjects, even if a little.

to most of the population, and to hostiles of ufo subjects, respectability and reliability revolve on other things. fbi admitting ufo existence, would be something reliable and acceptable in their regard.

Quote:"The Big White Lie" - a great book.

Millions?

and still, american public is unaware of what has happened and gets dumbstruck when readily available documents from the internet are linked to them. millions among a sea of 300 million uninterested people believing otherwise, or having themselves conditioned to believe otherwise by third parties. same as the ufo situation.

Quote:How easy do you want it? Before the internet was opened, people interested in UFOs tended to buy books on the subject. It's been mentioned in the books. And it looks like it's actually a big joke too - not disinfo per se, just a joke.

how easy this has been, is exactly how easy it should be. this occurrence is quite good for the level of easiness it should be at.

Quote:Contrary to your earlier stated opinion, the US has led the world in releasing so-called UFO 'disclosure' info, offering stacks of info since the 70'/80's. Regardless of people being interested in the info or not.

u.s. has not officially released stacks of information officially as a government. the u.s. ufo files still remain unopened, undisclosed. russia, france, u.k. and a number of other governments, had released their information.
Pages: 1 2 3 4