Bring4th

Full Version: About those percentages
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi everyone,

Here's something that I've been wondering about for a while. According to TLOO, you must reach 51% service towards others to graduate in to positive fourth density at the time of harvest. This is my goal.

The 51% figure is quoted quite a bit, but I haven't heard so much about what this actually means in ones day to day life. Should we assume this means, literally speaking, every single action you do each day? I.e. at least 51% of all my daily actions must be in service to an other to reach positive polarity? I am not certain this is completely accurate considering that many of my daily actions such as showering in the morning, walking to work, feeding myself food, etc. are naturally in service to myself. Of course I don't think I could consider these things to be 'negative' (in the LOO sense) since they are required for my basic functioning as a human in society.

Or is the 51% figure relating to strictly my interactions with others? I.e. whenever I am given the opportunity to interact with another in any way, if I am thinking about the other person's feelings / interests/ wellbeing at least 51% of the time, I am harvestable? This seems more likely than the first scenario.

OR, is it in relation to my state of mind? I.e. if I am mentally concerned about the wellbeing of others 51% of the time, I am harvestable. I would mention at this point that this scenario and the previous one probably are one in the same most always. But not in every situation, perhaps. Say for example, I am walking down the street and eating a sandwhich. I could easily attempt to give half of it to someone else, but I instead decide to finish it myself since I am hungry. What is the polarity of this non-action? Another example- I saw a (terrible) movie recently in which entities are in a grim prison scene. There is basically non-stop violence and everyone is harming someone else. It made me feel awful, and I honestly felt very sorry and sad for each and every one of them. I wanted to hug them all, tell them it was alright.. maybe not totally accurate in a literal sense, but that was the equivalent feeling I had. This is an example of what I would call 'mental' polarization in the positive sense. So do you suppose this is valid?

As you may have gathered from my questions, I'm a bit puzzled by the criteria for graduation even after reading lots of the L/L transcripts. I some times have doubts about how I should conduct my everyday choices. My 'gut' feeling is that the steps of light judge your innermost feelings towards others, the everyday actions are just the natural ramifications of your thoughts. But- I would be very interested to hear what others think on this. And if they are different than my views, how do you live your life in a harvestable state of being / mind?

ayadew

Hello my friend. I hope you are well.

Regarding this, I have not concluded anything other than that the intention of actions is what you really mean by them. You can be loving to a stone, pouring all your being into it until your physical body is exhausted, and although it can be questioned how good this is for your spiritual development it's a very extreme STO action.

Yet when you think of intention, and of STO action, it's STS in the end since we are all one and you're doing it for yourself. To be STS is to be really unselfish in a way, for it's extremely hard to make the harvest. You'll have to try in many incarnations to achieve those extreme levels (95%). That is a heavy sacrifice, when you could simply be 51% (STO)
So, for me there's little point thinking about it. Paradoxes again! Smile
Simply be who you are, and we'll all come together at some point, in love and unity. If you are not ready for the harvest, that's just how it is. -When- you achieve this has little relevance, for time is only another illusion of this place.
I feel as if it is personal intention.

One thing I encountered today..

I went to go make myself a cup of tea, but didnt want to make anybody else one so i tried to be quiet about it, I figured I was doing STS with this, so I should go and offer the others if they want a cuppa tea also, in order to complete an STO action? but having thought about it, doesent it become STS due to thier being a reason why we do this? we want to ascend do we not, is this not a form of STS?

If you "intentionally" act STO this is actually STS?
Should it not be instinctual? (made up word? haha)

A little sticky for thought, but what do you think?

Love and Light,
Sirius

ayadew

My friend, you can polarise to STO and STS in every action, every moment.
What was your intention with your action? Did you focus on the love in the act, the love of your friends? This is what matters, I believe. To think further about it leads to the paradox I outlined above. To love yourself is not STS (for loving yourself is a prerequisite to loving others) and you did a loving gesture to your body to bring it tea, but if you would consciously deny your friends this tea should they ask, then it would be STS in my eyes. But you thought about your friends in one part, and remained neutral in the other. Sure, it was not optimally STO but it was ultimately STO.

To take an extreme example: You could kill people and yet be STO, should your intention and dedication be to help them in some way, such as purging them from this 'foul realm' to a 'better place' - ie heaven, or somesuch.
This service would be misplaced though, since the most difficult service one can do is to go out and physicaly affect people. I have extreme difficulty serving people other than my closest ones. For the others, I wish peace and harmony on the path they chose in life.

I will quote Hatonn on this:

Hatonn Wrote:The second way is to go forth among the people of your planet and serve them. They will return to you love, and you will absorb this love and store it within your being. I must at this time caution that this service to your people must be done in such a way that it is service that they wish.
Do not make a mistake, as so many of your people have done, in trying to impress an unwanted or unsolicited service upon your neighbour. To go forth and to serve your fellow man at this time upon your planet requires much care and planning, for it is at this time rather difficult to accomplish, for interpretations of service vary greatly, and it is necessary that you understand what service is, in order for yours to be effective. This can only be done by following the first step, or plan, which is meditation.

The bold parts are congruency.
This tea analogy is making me laugh now hehe

Ayadew... you are a genius, It makes absolute sence what you said, especially with the quote from Hatonn, but umm who is this Hatonn? Tongue

Love and Light

ayadew

Hello Sirius. I'm honored that you found my post helpful.

Hatonn is a 4th density entity which the Carla group channeled in early 1970 or so.
Hatonn is also a part of "Q'uo", which consists of Hatonn (4th density), Latwii (5th density) and Ra (6th density).
I see thanks Ayadew.

From that though I would not use the 4D entitiies for research or channeling. This is the real of unconditional love, and sure it would be good for them to pass on some positive feelings, but the deffinition of 4D is lacking in wisdom. Would you learn about your future from somebody who is love orientated, and uninformed by wisdom or vice versa(5D) or both? Ra

It seems frivvelous to trust a 4D spirit

ayadew

4D indeed lack wisdom, but they are immersed in a world of love. Extract the love from their message, for it is heavenly and full of joy. I have an excess of wisdom in my life, so currently I try to focus on the love. Hatonn has been a great mentor for me, and I respect him deeply.
Wisdom is simply not meaningful for my spiritual development anymore.
it makes sence, my feelings are rather the opposite. I feel I know alot bout love and can fill myself up with it whenever I like, it is direction I am lacking more than anything.

Yes, spirits which offer messages of love can be helpful to alot of people, as you said, I dont think this is helpful for my development anymore.

To trust a 4D spirit with a message of love would be an easy thing to do, as it it just love. I guess 4D spirit would not attempt to pass on wisdom for that matter?
(04-19-2009, 09:46 PM)Lavazza Wrote: [ -> ]Hi everyone,

Here's something that I've been wondering about for a while. According to TLOO, you must reach 51% service towards others to graduate in to positive fourth density at the time of harvest. This is my goal.

The 51% figure is quoted quite a bit, but I haven't heard so much about what this actually means in ones day to day life. Should we assume this means, literally speaking, every single action you do each day? I.e. at least 51% of all my daily actions must be in service to an other to reach positive polarity? I am not certain this is completely accurate considering that many of my daily actions such as showering in the morning, walking to work, feeding myself food, etc. are naturally in service to myself. Of course I don't think I could consider these things to be 'negative' (in the LOO sense) since they are required for my basic functioning as a human in society.

Or is the 51% figure relating to strictly my interactions with others? I.e. whenever I am given the opportunity to interact with another in any way, if I am thinking about the other person's feelings / interests/ wellbeing at least 51% of the time, I am harvestable? This seems more likely than the first scenario.

OR, is it in relation to my state of mind? I.e. if I am mentally concerned about the wellbeing of others 51% of the time, I am harvestable. I would mention at this point that this scenario and the previous one probably are one in the same most always. But not in every situation, perhaps. Say for example, I am walking down the street and eating a sandwhich. I could easily attempt to give half of it to someone else, but I instead decide to finish it myself since I am hungry. What is the polarity of this non-action? Another example- I saw a (terrible) movie recently in which entities are in a grim prison scene. There is basically non-stop violence and everyone is harming someone else. It made me feel awful, and I honestly felt very sorry and sad for each and every one of them. I wanted to hug them all, tell them it was alright.. maybe not totally accurate in a literal sense, but that was the equivalent feeling I had. This is an example of what I would call 'mental' polarization in the positive sense. So do you suppose this is valid?

As you may have gathered from my questions, I'm a bit puzzled by the criteria for graduation even after reading lots of the L/L transcripts. I some times have doubts about how I should conduct my everyday choices. My 'gut' feeling is that the steps of light judge your innermost feelings towards others, the everyday actions are just the natural ramifications of your thoughts. But- I would be very interested to hear what others think on this. And if they are different than my views, how do you live your life in a harvestable state of being / mind?

Its easy to become immersed in the numbers of STO / STS. I think this may be a mistake…or, if not exactly a mistake..at the very least it takes ones attention away from life, catalyst and living in the now.

I would probably simplify it and say…embrace each moment with love (as much as you can..cause this is still 3rd density and life present problems) and let the numbers fall where they may. You’ll be okay.

Richard

ayadew

If I was in STO 4th density, I would likely be delirious fervour of servitude, and wishing to grant all other-selves my existing wisdom and love. This is what Hatonn likely does, and his words are highly individualistic and distorted.

I believe presenting the numbers of 95% and 51% was a STS part of Ra or a mistake on their behalf, for it brings many nothing but negative thought in the form of pressure and angst. It's very presence opposes a fundamental idea of the purpose of this density: to be yourself.

edit: 51% Smile
(04-19-2009, 09:46 PM)Lavazza Wrote: [ -> ]Hi everyone,

This particular Qu’o channeling says it more succintly than I can….

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0414.aspx

Richard
(04-21-2009, 12:04 PM)ayadew Wrote: [ -> ]I believe presenting the numbers of 95% and 50% was a STS part of Ra or a mistake on their behalf, for it brings many nothing but negative thought in the form of pressure and angst. It's very presence opposes a fundamental idea of the purpose of this density: to be yourself.

I agree with this assessment except for the part where it is STS-influenced. I do not believe Ra would have said this if it were simply an unknown variable that would drive us crazy. Ra spoke at length about evidence or signs that one has been harvested. It could also be said that the entire notion of whether or not one is a wanderer could have the same effect. I see both of these issues as potentially very distracting since some people are drawn to the "wanderer" and "harvested" concepts simply because they are glamorous. I think that for this reason, both of these concepts are potentially detrimental, and they are irrelevant to the task at hand. However, I must confess that in an attempt to satiate my own ego-driven mind, I did spend a great deal of time studying Dr. David R. Hawkins' "Levels' of Consciousness" from Power vs Force and his subsequent books in attempting to determine if his scale of 1-1000 is the same as Ra's scale. I mean, if 51% is significant, one cannot deny these levels are measurable, and they obviously are if they are reflecting someone's harvestability. Essentially, Hawkins' calibrations reflect someone's or some thing's spiritual essence. With Hawkins' technique, the number can be calibrated for almost anyone. I did it for myself. Theoretically, if someone is harvestable, they'll calibrate at at least 510, the same as 51%.
(04-21-2009, 12:04 PM)ayadew Wrote: [ -> ]If I was in STO 4th density, I would likely be delirious fervour of servitude, and wishing to grant all other-selves my existing wisdom and love. This is what Hatonn likely does, and his words are highly individualistic and distorted.

I believe presenting the numbers of 95% and 50% was a STS part of Ra or a mistake on their behalf, for it brings many nothing but negative thought in the form of pressure and angst. It's very presence opposes a fundamental idea of the purpose of this density: to be yourself.

I can see where you are coming from,with the Hatonn, are the distortions not due to the channeler though?

It might have been not very clever to have mentioned about the percentages in Ra's perspective but he was answering only questions, and the questioner was the one directing the sessions of Ra.

4D is about being yourself. as obviusly you would find it hard to devote yourself to something if you are not ready for it. We make a concious choice to follow LOO.

Given our natural pessemism as humans, it was obvius to see that these percentages would cause some havok in some minds. I'm not bothered by the numbers as i personally do not have a digital gauge on my forehead saying how positive I am. so we'll never know for fact, all we have to do is try!

"51%" purely means that to pass into a positive reality you need to be more positive than negative. This is obvius with or without Ra proclaiming about the percentage rules

What I am trying to say, as others have already said, find yourself in the moment and make it a positive moment, do this as frequently as possible, instead of worrying about not completing enough STO actions. The worry is a witholding force, stopping you to be as positive as you can.

Love and Light

ayadew

'Distortions' are the individualistic intepretation of the absolute truth which cannot be perceived - ie, variations of the Creator which are not 'true'. I don't know what the Creator is, but I have an idea of it. The state of consciousness that knows such, 8th density, does not contain distortions.

So both Hatonn, the channeler, and the reader contains distortions, yet the closer you draw to the Creator the more refined and small these distorions becomes. Most of the distortions from Ra's words comes from the limitations of our language, I'd say.

I agree with your intepretation of the "51%" also. Personally I am simply very negative against things that can be represented in numbers, for they are made to be definite, and if there's something I know about the world it's that there is no such thing as definite.

fairyfarmgirl

(04-22-2009, 08:11 AM)ayadew Wrote: [ -> ]'Distortions' are the individualistic intepretation of the absolute truth which cannot be perceived - ie, variations of the Creator which are not 'true'. I don't know what the Creator is, but I have an idea of it. The state of consciousness that knows such, 8th density, does not contain distortions.

So both Hatonn, the channeler, and the reader contains distortions, yet the closer you draw to the Creator the more refined and small these distorions becomes. Most of the distortions from Ra's words comes from the limitations of our language, I'd say.

I agree with your intepretation of the "51%" also. Personally I am simply very negative against things that can be represented in numbers, for they are made to be definite, and if there's something I know about the world it's that there is no such thing as definite.

A hallmark of an old soul is the question of worthiness. The percentages remind me of high school... where someone would determine your academic worth by a percentage.

Tests do the same thing.

I too buck against percentages. I have come to the conclusion I can only do what I can do... I can only be what I can be. This is determined by me and all my BS and that is all that I can be. Each moment offers an opportunity to shed some BS and be more... But to measure this... it leads to feelings of unworthiness and not making the "grade" for me. I am have decided to ignore the chatter about how good or adept one is based on the human calculation of worthiness... I am what I am. I am now here.

fairyfarmgirl
Hi everyone,

Thanks for all the great responses. Some interesting discussions happening here!

Based on some comments here and further thinking on the matter, I feel that our polarity must be based on our intentions behind our actions, mostly. There may be some exceptions to this that I can't think of at the moment... I think this also agrees with the idea of 'instant salvation', where a negative 6th density entity can switch polarities without having to repeat all the previous densities of experience.

As far as STS really being STO and STO really being STS, I can see the logic in this. But I think for the vast majority of people this is not something that happens. Simply because it is very hard to do something that goes against your true intentions. In some cases it might apply though. If you really believed in your heart that your actions would have the desired outcome, then the result at the very least cannot be opposite of what your intent was. To use an extreme example, Hitler truly believed he was helping humanity for the better with all of his ethnic cleansing. (He was also insane to some degree, but lets ignore that for the time being!). Since his actions were a result of his desire for ultimately serving others, what is the result? Now, I have to say I'm not completely sure. I would propose, perhaps, that the final result would be somewhere close to neutral. Certainly it can't be STO for obvious reasons, but we can't really say it's STS either.

These are just some thoughts- I have to say I don't think we can fully understand it at our level... But it's fun to ponder.

As to the Hatonn debate, simply because Hatonn is in the density of love doesn't really mean to me that he is not capable of having wisdom. Indeed I have met many wise third density entities. Lest we forget that Hatonn has has passed the very graduation that we also hope to pass- that's reason enough to listen to his words in my opinion. But regardless of this, I always find much insight and benefit when Hatonn speaks for the Q'uo group.

On the topic of Ra giving us the percentages, I agree they are not helpful. I do not understand why they were given to us, except perhaps in response to the questioner asking. It may well be that Ra did not anticipate percentages creating anxiety... I take pause at the thought that it was intentionally STS motivated. It may be well to think on though- because 6th density is the density of balance. Balance between love and wisdom, and also a balance between STO and STS. And again, this is something that I just don't fully understand.

Ever more confused,
Lavazza
Richard,

I've just printed the transcript that you linked above, and in briefly skimming the text it looks to show great promise for the topic at hand. I'll read it fully tonight, thanks very much!
(04-22-2009, 02:36 PM)fairyfarmgirl Wrote: [ -> ]I too buck against percentages.

Eh, so did Ra!

Ra only very grudgingly spoke in mathematical terms, in response to insistence from Don.

Don, being a scientist, wanted quantifiable data. But, in all fairness to Ra, Ra was clearly uncomfortable with reducing concepts to numbers. Ra frequently made mistakes and corrections regarding numbers. I don't recall any mistakes being made in any other areas - only numbers!

This should tell us something.
(04-23-2009, 01:21 AM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]I don't recall any mistakes being made in any other areas - only numbers!

Well, there is always the issue of Bigfoot and moon bases. I've recently thought that those topics were actually from an interloper negative entity. Transient questions being the door opener to such an entity... But, only speculation on my behalf.

In fairness, such things have not been conclusively proven to be false.

ayadew

(04-23-2009, 01:21 AM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]This should tell us something.

Great thought, makes sense to me. BigSmile The Bigfoot and moon bases are still fishy, indeed Lavazza
Hey everyone,

I found the transcript that Richard mentioned to be quite insightful. Here's a blurb that I found to be especially so:

---
Carla: Yes. Thank you on behalf of P. As for myself, I thought you would answer the first question by suggesting ways of increasing one’s polarity to gain harvest but you concentrated on one’s being and on serving when one is asked. I wondered if you could comment on that? Is it necessary to try to serve more or want to serve more?

(Jim channeling)
I am Q’uo, and am aware of your query, my sister. Each seeker previous to the incarnation has laid a plan or created a pattern, shall we say, that will encompass all such steps that are necessary to be traversed for the harvest. The desire to seek and to follow this path is thus a gift of the self to the self. Each portion of the one Creator seeks to become one again with the one Creator. Thus, this basic desire is embellished in a fashion that is in accordance with the desires of the entity that has become individualized to the extent that it is able to choose its own path. Thus, during the incarnation it is well if one attempts to be oneself, to be that pattern, to be that choice, to be true to the self, for the self to which you are true is the greater self, the higher self that has laid the path before you in a fashion which allows for the free will interpretation of many, many details and yet which assures each entity that the path has been laid and laid clearly.
To all friends here,

I completely agree.

I also think to pressure oneself with percentages (or even under teachings) is not a very positive thing to do. :exclamation:
I humbly think that my former thread about STO percentages was a bit childish Shy, therefore I would like to reinforce this idea of that many here have said, just follow your heart and be yourself, in the best way possible.

I will not joke, but one month ago, I had a day that I followed my activities, and saw if they were STO or STS.
Well, it sounds a bit foolish.
Therefore, whatever happens now, I don't have any expectations or motivations to reach any goal.
Of course, in daily life, I try to smile, to care for others, to help, to act with others, but not forcing anything (either on them or on me)!

Anyway, words are always tricky, misinterpreted, distorted, you know.
Channeling an entity is even more I believe.Dodgy

Thus, shall we follow ourselves and our hearts, our intuitions, above even what Ra or others may say.
Let us make Life and Heart above teachings and mind-things.

My wishes of Love and Simplicity to everyone in this weekend, Heart

ayadew

Thank you irpsit. I wish the same to you, friend.
(04-24-2009, 04:00 AM)irpsit Wrote: [ -> ]To all friends here,

I completely agree.

I also think to pressure oneself with percentages (or even under teachings) is not a very positive thing to do. :exclamation:
I humbly think that my former thread about STO percentages was a bit childish Shy, therefore I would like to reinforce this idea of that many here have said, just follow your heart and be yourself, in the best way possible.

I will not joke, but one month ago, I had a day that I followed my activities, and saw if they were STO or STS.
Well, it sounds a bit foolish.
Therefore, whatever happens now, I don't have any expectations or motivations to reach any goal.
Of course, in daily life, I try to smile, to care for others, to help, to act with others, but not forcing anything (either on them or on me)!

Anyway, words are always tricky, misinterpreted, distorted, you know.
Channeling an entity is even more I believe.Dodgy

Thus, shall we follow ourselves and our hearts, our intuitions, above even what Ra or others may say.
Let us make Life and Heart above teachings and mind-things.

My wishes of Love and Simplicity to everyone in this weekend, Heart

Love it.

I don't think I've ever some across a wishing of simplicity before. But I like it BigSmile

Numbers.
I think monica mentioned Ra's mistakes with numbers, it seems an almost universal thing for channeling that numbers lead to mistakes.

I don't know a great ammount about numerology, but taking numbers as scientific fact which uasually is the case in almost all fields of science, and going onto what is being spoken about in the "David Wilcock" thread about the atheist affect. Would this not lead to a presumption that numbers bring about negativity? The encroachment of free will due to an infallible source entering our lives, "scientific fact" which brings us full round back to the reliability of other people on 3D Earth who offer teaching, David Wilcock for instance.

Numbers are understood to be infallible, and personally I also only understand numbers as only a constant. Maybe this is part of the issue?
Time is also thought of to be constant but that idea went out the window ages ago....

Clearly I'm having some problems wording it lol, it's a new idea. or I might be on a complete goose chase, but it had me thinking for a while

Love and Light everybody
(04-24-2009, 10:11 AM)Sirius Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think I've ever come across a wishing of simplicity before. But I like it

One of my favorite poems by Rudyard Kipling:

The Children’s Song:

Teach us Delight in simple things,
And Mirth that has no bitter springs.
Forgiveness free of evil done,
And love to all beneath the sun.

3D Sunset
(04-24-2009, 10:26 AM)3D Sunset Wrote: [ -> ]One of my favorite poems by Rudyard Kipling:

The Children’s Song:

Teach us Delight in simple things,
And Mirth that has no bitter springs.
Forgiveness free of evil done,
And love to all beneath the sun.

3D Sunset

Great poem, 3D. I also really like the idea of wishing for simplicity. It's easy to get wrapped up in the details. One of my tools to simplify that I'm sure most here already use, is even a short meditation. Always leaves me feeling very Zen.

fairyfarmgirl

Simple is a good way to go. Most of nature is simple. I find when I follow nature's simplicity my life is a life of grace and ease irregardless of economic circumstances.

fairyfarmgirl
(04-26-2009, 08:56 AM)fairyfarmgirl Wrote: [ -> ]Simple is a good way to go. Most of nature is simple. I find when I follow nature's simplicity my life is a life of grace and ease irregardless of economic circumstances.

fairyfarmgirl

I agree it is simple, it's our ego that gets in the way to. Getting that out of the way completely. I think things are much easier to understand.

Yoda1

ayadew

Simple things are often the things that does a difference also. The small perceived change, the change knowing that you've grown close to love...

fairyfarmgirl

Simply Love. Love is nature. Nature is Love. This is the beautiful simplicity of the Earth design. Follow the simplicity of Nature and there is Love awaiting your embrace ever present within each and every creation including you and me and all humanity.

fairyfarmgirl
Pages: 1 2