Bring4th

Full Version: 3 Suns 1 Solar System
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Very cool. I wonder what's going on in terms of Logos interaction if they have planets and civilizations.
lolol!!! that's awesome
maybe they're like 7th density?
(04-09-2011, 01:48 PM)Derek ~ Wrote: [ -> ]Very cool. I wonder what's going on in terms of Logos interaction if they have planets and civilizations.

According to the Reciprocal System, most likely no planets. Binary star systems actually outnumber single star systems. The remnants of the progenitor's supernova is typically either the parent star + white dwarf or parent star + a planetary system.
So what is your take on our system possibly being binary? Ra never mentioned it, but Don never asked..not that I remember. Though there was mention of another planet.
(04-09-2011, 03:23 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-09-2011, 01:48 PM)Derek ~ Wrote: [ -> ]Very cool. I wonder what's going on in terms of Logos interaction if they have planets and civilizations.

According to the Reciprocal System, most likely no planets. Binary star systems actually outnumber single star systems. The remnants of the progenitor's supernova is typically either the parent star + white dwarf or parent star + a planetary system.

Are there exceptions for this in the Reciprocal System? Sirius is a binary star system, but Ra talks about entities from Sirius.
(04-09-2011, 04:24 PM)Derek ~ Wrote: [ -> ]So what is your take on our system possibly being binary? Ra never mentioned it, but Don never asked..not that I remember. Though there was mention of another planet.
The 'Nemesis' idea? I guess it's just as possible now as when it was originally proposed.