Bring4th

Full Version: Clues and Answers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

3DMonkey

My rant on clues versus answers found in the Law of One:

I find many clues that provide understanding to what this life is. Isn't that what brought me to find Ra? The search for what really is.

We have theology, but it only breaches the subject. We have astronomy that reveals the vastness of existence. We have all things metaphysical that covers a wide variety of unexplainable possibilities, extraterrestrial contact being just one of them.

These provide clues, not answers. I have read many times members remind us that the answers are in our selves.

So what has Ra provided us? The answers? I think their purpose was only give us more clues to dig deeper.

Governmental disclosure, conspiracies, densities, One, collective consciousnesses, far reaching purposes of life. Ra clearly tells us that everything they have said begins and ends in mystery. Ra says that UFO appearances are, for the most part, to create a reaching toward the mystery.

The idea that Ra has given us knowledge is not the answer to what exists in reality. Ra came to provide mystery.

We contemplate a world of disclosure. We contemplate a world of densities, spheres, energy ray classifications. Is any of it the answer? No, it is the mystery. What I am really trying to say is that Ra isn't giving us the "correct" or "definitive" answers to how existence truly is. Ra is just providing us a mysterious concept that shapes who we are now. With that, we don't have a firm grasp on what the future holds. What we have is a curiosity that provides for our current state of being.

Full disclosure could be a huge counter intelligence manipulated conspiracy. Either way, it is what it is and will shape us as such. Ra's entire premise of achieving polarity may be an advanced ploy by higher intelligent communities to manipulate the culture of the people on this planet. Either way, the answers aren't the goal. The goal in mystery is to continue searching, never believing that we have the answers.
I've always believed good teachers give the student the tools to find the answers, and not the answers themselves.

This is a factor I use in distinguishing quality channeled material. I also believe it is the sign of a good channel...not having an urge to guide people but rather providing the light, and allowing them to guide themselves.
I think it's provided what was intended, as described here:
Quote:Ra: I am Ra. It is impossible to help another being directly. It is only possible to make catalyst available in whatever form, the most important being the radiation of realization of oneness with the Creator from the self, less important being information such as we share with you.

We, ourselves, do not feel an urgency for this information to be widely disseminated. It is enough that we have made it available to three, four, or five. This is extremely ample reward, for if one of these obtains fourth-density understanding due to this catalyst then we shall have fulfilled the Law of One in the distortion of service.

We encourage a dispassionate attempt to share information without concern for numbers or quick growth among others. That you attempt to make this information available is, in your terms, your service. The attempt, if it reaches one, reaches all.

We cannot offer shortcuts to enlightenment. Enlightenment is, of the moment, an opening to intelligent infinity. It can only be accomplished by the self, for the self. Another self cannot teach/learn enlightenment, but only teach/learn information, inspiration, or a sharing of love, of mystery, of the unknown that makes the other-self reach out and begin the seeking process that ends in a moment, but who can know when an entity will open the gate to the present?

What constitutes a satisfactory 'answer' is necessarily different for every individual. That's why Ra said they can't learn/teach for anyone.

It's also why it's funny when people say they want 'disclosure'. They want something of which they have no idea. But even so, they are of the opinion that they will know it when they see it. And so they project an unconscious idea of 'disclosure' into the collective, to be molded as suitable to convenience and personal circumstances.
(04-10-2011, 12:05 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]My rant on clues versus answers found in the Law of One:

I find many clues that provide understanding to what this life is. Isn't that what brought me to find Ra? The search for what really is.

We have theology, but it only breaches the subject. We have astronomy that reveals the vastness of existence. We have all things metaphysical that covers a wide variety of unexplainable possibilities, extraterrestrial contact being just one of them.

These provide clues, not answers. I have read many times members remind us that the answers are in our selves.

So what has Ra provided us? The answers? I think their purpose was only give us more clues to dig deeper.

Governmental disclosure, conspiracies, densities, One, collective consciousnesses, far reaching purposes of life. Ra clearly tells us that everything they have said begins and ends in mystery. Ra says that UFO appearances are, for the most part, to create a reaching toward the mystery.

The idea that Ra has given us knowledge is not the answer to what exists in reality. Ra came to provide mystery.

We contemplate a world of disclosure. We contemplate a world of densities, spheres, energy ray classifications. Is any of it the answer? No, it is the mystery. What I am really trying to say is that Ra isn't giving us the "correct" or "definitive" answers to how existence truly is. Ra is just providing us a mysterious concept that shapes who we are now. With that, we don't have a firm grasp on what the future holds. What we have is a curiosity that provides for our current state of being.

Full disclosure could be a huge counter intelligence manipulated conspiracy. Either way, it is what it is and will shape us as such. Ra's entire premise of achieving polarity may be an advanced ploy by higher intelligent communities to manipulate the culture of the people on this planet. Either way, the answers aren't the goal. The goal in mystery is to continue searching, never believing that we have the answers.

I deeply liked, admired, and resonated with so many sentences in your post, that I am not able to pick up a few for adding my personal points.

Thank you and congratulations on an excellent post.
(04-10-2011, 12:19 PM)abridgetoofar Wrote: [ -> ]I've always believed good teachers give the student the tools to find the answers, and not the answers themselves.

This is a factor I use in distinguishing quality channeled material. I also believe it is the sign of a good channel...not having an urge to guide people but rather providing the light, and allowing them to guide themselves.

May be there are really no answers in infinite creation; but a never ending plethora of questions, leading up to the fountainhead of the ONE.

May be all of infinite creation is a spread of the ONE's own primal question, as to 'Who am I and why am I lonely'?

3DMonkey

@Confused, I drew the conclusion you wrote in your second sentence to abridgetofar before finishing your first sentence.

Resonating! Smile ...like the Creator's best friend said "don't ask that question... (slow motion) nooooooo". "you've done it now, Creator" Smile
(04-10-2011, 03:14 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]...like the Creator's best friend said "don't ask that question... (slow motion) nooooooo". "you've done it now, Creator" Smile

And then BANG - the Big Bang. Well, here I go again on the merry go around. Thanks creator, for pushing your identity crisis onto me Sad

3DMonkey

I did it to myself
(04-10-2011, 03:39 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]I did it to myself

Yup, and as they say, you can escape from anything, but not from your own self.

3DMonkey

Quote: radiation of realization of oneness with the Creator from the self

Thanks for the quote, Zenmaster.

Radiation of the realization. ...Pondering...

'I am in this moment. I am part of this scene. This moment includes me. I am contributing to this scene. We all are "I" in this moment. I recognize my role in this scene as it contributes to the One goal. I exist, I recognize, I act accordingly. Each part is crucial. I accept my part. I am the One. '
Hey

I realize that i know nothing.

But nothing is the only thing that is real

And so i am

Drifting pages in a sea of nothing

A mirage that calls itself as an I

And so that game is, in the moment

A grand experience so real and vivid

But it is a game

And no-thing remains

With Love

in my drifting pages...