Bring4th

Full Version: Thank you to Carla and my story...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear Carla,

For months now my roommates and I have wanted to write you and express our deep appreciation and gratitude for your and Don Elkin's work on the Law of One. Thank you so much for these powerful words of love and unity. So many synchronicities brought us to your work and have further affirmed our faith and love for the One Infinite Creator.

Last summer, after a few years of truth and spiritual seeking, we began reading the Cassiopaean Logs which we took with a large grain of salt having never been exposed to potential contact with different density entities or channeling. We came across references to your group and work but didn't begin researching The Ra Material just yet, not knowing what to think about this method of communication. Shortly thereafter, we began feeling a call to connect to this mystical plane and bought a ouija board. Almost instantly we began receiving a strong connection with messages of love. We attributed the connection to my girlfriend who had always been known to attract this energy as a child and has always seflessly put others before herself. Not to mention the fact that the entities, whom we were told were the Arcturians, constantly made references to their love for her and acknowledgement that she was a little different from the rest of us. She truly is wonderful.

Our sessions culminated in a week's time, growing in intensity and duration, until finally we humbly asked to speak with Ra for the sake of furthur questoning and truth seeking. That night we were made aware that we would in fact come in conact with Ra. We created a new board with words and concepts in preparation. We opened the board with our prayer and almost immediately felt a surge of love and electricity we surely never felt before. Ra would begin each and every answer with Ra, a fact we would later become aware of in your volumes. The messages repeated were: Love, Faith, Belief, and Oneness. Ra then guided the planchette toward each of our names (which we had written down) and rested it there while we felt a rush we can only describe as pure loving energy. We experienced something truly profound that night. It brought us directly to The Law of One.

Reading the volumes was like reawakening to something I always inherently knew. It was as though I was being reminded of everything I've known for millenia. It felt so right.

Since then we have moved away from relying on the board in order to rely on ourselves and our inner voice for answers. It also helps to know that it is not our time to know, but rather to love. Everything that happened last summer we try to look at with an open mind and heart. Whatever did happen, it was certainly worth it considering we've begun to share The Ra Material and it's message of love and unity with as many people as possible.

I've felt compelled to write you since I finished the first volume eight months ago. It has changed all our lives for the better. I find it so important for everyone I know to read it; the ones who have also experienced a type of reawakening themselves. Ra's words are so illuminating and free of judgement that I had to personally thank you on behalf of all of us. Without these messages, I might still have been floating by, untrusting and not knowing where to place my faith. Now I truly realize that we are all one and find myself constantly repeating that simple truth in my head throughout the day. Thank you so much Carla for aiding our civilization with Ra's loving words!

Love/light,

Luigi
(04-11-2011, 10:33 PM)ldigangi Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you so much Carla for aiding our civilization with Ra's loving words!

That is one of the best ways of putting it, though we all know that even that is an understatement.

Great and wonderful post, Idigangi. Thanks.
Thank you so much for sharing! Your story was breathtaking, and I had to digest it before answering! Heart

Hope to see more of you here! Welcome!
Thank you both! So happy to be apart of this forum!

Unbound

Welcome! May your passings be of peace, adonai.
(04-23-2011, 09:35 PM)ldigangi Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you both! So happy to be apart of this forum!

You are deeply welcome, friend Smile
Thank you, Luigi, for that well-written introduction! It makes me feel happy to be living in these times of intensity and change.

I hardly think that I can offer you any advice at all, but what I am thinking about is that you use whatever gifts your team has to serve others generously and with fun and then, when asked, mention the Law of One and Ra. Doing good for others is better than pushing the Ra material to an indifferent world. Feel free to disregard this, too. Smile

You probably know that Carla is recovering from a health issue and may not be able to reply right away, as she must be far behind in correspondence. Your letter surely will help her feel good, though.

Heart