Bring4th

Full Version: It seems those of next octave, supervise manifestations of light, during our cycle
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Quote:54.10 Questioner: Then I will assume that the Creator in its intelligent appraisal of the ways of knowing Itself, created the concept of the seven areas of knowing. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is partially incorrect. The Logos creates light. The nature of this light thus creates the nature of the catalytic and energetic levels of experience in the creation. Thus it is that the highest of all honor/duties, that given to those of the next octave, is the supervision of light in its manifestations during the experiential times, if you will, of your cycles.

http://lawofone.info/results.php?session...=1&ss=1#10

This seems to mean that those of next octave, supervise the light in manifestations in this octave.
But how do we, of this octave, supervise the light in its manifestation in the previous octave? I'm not conscious of doing anything like that. Maybe its just the 7D types that do that...
what are the experiential times that he talks about?

and maybe we are in the first octave? relatively at least...
in any case i dont think we supervise any light manifestation, being in the 3rd density...
just thinking out loud here.

3DMonkey

That was my first pondering on the quote too, LetGo.
Quote:13.15 Questioner: I am wondering if the planetary system that we are in now was all created at once or if our sun was created first and the planets later?
Ra: I am Ra. The process is from the larger, in your illusion, to the smaller. Thus the co-Creator, individualizing the galaxy, created energy patterns which then focused in multitudinous focuses of further conscious awareness of intelligent infinity. Thus, the solar system of which you experience inhabitation is of its own patterns, rhythms, and so-called natural laws which are unique to itself. However, the progression is from the galaxy spiraling energy to the solar spiraling energy, to the planetary spiraling energy, to the experiential circumstances of spiraling energy which begin the first density of awareness of consciousness of planetary entities.

Category: Cosmology

17.38 Questioner: Are there seven sub-planes to what we call our physical plane here?
Ra: I am Ra. You are correct. This is difficult to understand. There are an infinite number of planes. In your particular space/time continuum distortion there are seven sub-planes of mind/body/spirit complexes. You will discover the vibrational nature of these seven planes as you pass through your experiential distortions, meeting other-selves of the various levels which correspond to the energy influx centers of the physical vehicle.

The invisible, or inner, third-density planes are inhabited by those who are not of body complex natures such as yours; that is, they do not collect about their spirit/mind complexes a chemical body. Nevertheless these entities are divided in what you may call an artificial dream within a dream into various levels. In the upper levels, desire to communicate knowledge back down to the outer planes of existence becomes less, due to the intensive learn/teaching which occurs upon these levels.
(04-12-2011, 11:05 PM)Etude in B Minor Wrote: [ -> ]But how do we, of this octave, supervise the light in its manifestation in the previous octave? I'm not conscious of doing anything like that. Maybe its just the 7D types that do that...

it is very probably something that happens in 1d of this octave.
Do we assume the mechanic is the same across all octaves? That is to say, can we imply that it is also the highest honor/duty given to those of this octave to do the same we are told the next octave does for us?

Also, I'm not sure I understand what is meant by "supervision of light in its manifestations during the experiential times." How is this supervised? What exactly is "light in its manifestations?"
Light in its manifestations = the densities of experience created.

Actually I found the description.. http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?ses...c=1&ss=1#1

The third group watching over this process is that group you call the Guardians. This group is from the octave above our own and serves in this manner as light bringers. These Guardians provide the precise emissions of light/love in exquisitely fastidious disseminations of discrimination so that the precise light/love vibration of each entity may be ascertained.
this thread gave me some wild dreams
Do tell!
it's in the dream thread. but this thread triggered a weird dream that said our little 8 densities are just the beginning. i guess the mystery has got me curious.
I was actually thinking about the octave concept and infinity today. It's implied that each successive octave learns from the previous. This would seem to mean that the Creator, through each successive creation, is trying to complete each creation as harmoniously as possible. So basically, the densities of experience in each new creation become less and less distorted and shorten over time, with less mistakes being made as the Creator learns how to effectively experience itself.

This is what the Higher Self is doing. It is using its experience so that the present self will have guidance and make less mistakes, hopefully quickening the pace at which foreverness is approached.

Everything seems to function identically. I think it's possible that as the infinite creations reach a point of total harmony in their experiences, the difference between the expansion and contraction becomes or approaches zero. So infinity eventually reaches a point where it will cross over to the "beginning" again with nothing known.

So infinite complete total harmony is reached, in some dimensional maneuver it collapses into nothingness and starts over again, only to move towards total harmony again, approach or reach zero, and repeats. Forever!

A singular story is told that is infinitely complex, but could in essence be read like a book.

It's pointless to try and solve, but worth the contemplation and it's fun!
i don't want it to forget! we need to store all the books.
The infinite other creations could be simultaneously expressing the variations though. This is kind of implied when Don talks about thinking of a ship, and that thought being created elsewhere.

The veil is what quickens the learning though, and shortens the experience. So I'm not sure that the densities of experience ever grow infinitely shorter into themselves again, but maybe a perfect balance is eventually achieved, where every action perfectly expresses the balanced creation?

3DMonkey

Did anyone read 17.38 I quoted?
Yeah. I'm not thinking in terms of just this one creation which is what that's referring to. I'm pondering octaves..the infinite creations and if there is an "end" result or rather if a turning point is ever reached where everything returns and nothing is known..only to start again.

I think it's interesting to consider the upward spiraling of light, and whether the creations mimic this form. It would seem that as the creation comes into being with its subsequent infinite creations, there would be an upward spiraling movement towards total unity wherein everything is once again in potentiation with nothing known.

In musical octaves, the further along the scales in either direction you go, the less differentiated the tones become. I was thinking that this idea that creations/octaves eventually reach a point where the difference between them approaches zero, can be visualized by this musical analogy.

So basically, the experiential nexus of all the octaves also move along a spiral which eventually return to One.
for finites, there never can be an end result, for it will take infinite time/reactions for finites to combine/merge with infinity.
That's only a supposition though. It's sound, but impossible to say really. Just theorizing.

It's possible though, that events in one creation fractal off and end up interfacing with the fractals of another creation that also ended in the same result, completing infinite unity. In other words, everything that happens in one creation will also eventually happen in another. The infinities connect..they mirror each other.

In this way you could move forward from the beginning, reach this mirrored image and cross over the interface, and trace backwards to the beginning again. In this way infinite unity is connected but also in essence goes on forever.
So from any singular creation, all that could ever happen obviously will, but you could move in between them.

3DMonkey

Sounds good.
So basically, the present moment is the experiential nexuses of all the infinities manifesting this moment. All of infinity is unified, or intersects, to create the present moment. From the present moment, visually speaking you could travel to any event at any time in infinity because the now is One..it is unified.

In this way, finities, or the present moment, aren't actually finite. They are a coalesced point of infinite unity.

Or something! I could be way off, but I like the sound of it.
(04-12-2011, 11:11 PM)LetGo Wrote: [ -> ]what are the experiential times that he talks about?

I think it refers to the time/space and space/time manifestations of each density, according to the spiraling nature of light that characterizes and frames them. I am not at all sure, though.
(04-12-2011, 10:50 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]This seems to mean that those of next octave, supervise the light in manifestations in this octave.

Makes me wonder who the ultimate game-changer or supervisor is? If our octave is supervised from those of the next, who are they supervised by? Are there any like that.

I think it goes back to the question that multitudes have been asking across cyberspace, across a variety of contexts - "who watches the watchers?"
(04-13-2011, 10:24 PM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ]Makes me wonder who the ultimate game-changer or supervisor is? If our octave is supervised from those of the next, who are they supervised by? Are there any like that.

I think it goes back to the question that multitudes have been asking across cyberspace, across a variety of contexts - "who watches the watchers?"

infinite intelligence seems to be present everywhere. it is what people call 'zen' probably. or, similarly, what i depicted in the post below

http://bring4th.org/forums/showthread.ph...3#pid14843
(04-13-2011, 10:42 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]infinite intelligence seems to be present everywhere. it is what people call 'zen' probably. or, similarly, what i depicted in the post below

Hi, unity100. Yes, I agree. And I have pondered greatly on the post you highlighted when you first posted it sometime ago (I usually read all your posts diligently, and in fact follow your threads assiduously).

Regarding the omnipresence of infinite intelligence, there can be little doubt about that as everything/infinity has its being and movement within the supernal BEING of the ONE. That is what at least I gathered from the LOO.

What I find more challenging to understand is the coming into focus of apparent hierarchical supervision of some sorts, in which a layer above overshadows the layer below. The phenomenon is sort of evident from the quote you picked to start this thread, I think.
I think the following post by a member on a different thread may be of aid here too.

(04-13-2011, 10:39 PM)Xenos Wrote: [ -> ]Great to always talk to you Confused! It's okay to be confused Wink .. I'm not that great with my sentence grammar Tongue, sorry brother.

To me , light is simply the essence of existence, but it is not in it's form of awareness. It's solely energy itself after all, but it has no focus, has no awareness of itself, neither does it have awareness of other (light/energy). Light alone is free, has lots of potential, but it is always transient, it is unable to "exist" at a point in space and become stationary.

Therefore, like a propagating laser beam, light itself only travels straight and it never converges or never stops. It infinitesimally exists between the points of time and space, trying to cycle itself around a random point so it stops (remember that waves travel in a sine/cosine configuration! agreeing to the relationship of a circle - "pi"), but because it is unaware of itself nor others, it fails to do so and simply continues on it's trail to infinity.

But, as light begins to become aware of love, it is this light + love combination that allows light to circle itself (or around a point in space) and thus become a stationary block of energy, aware of itself and others = a.k.a an atom. Whats really funny is that this relates to the sine/cosine behavior of light itself. All light needs to do is to repeat HALF of it's wave function (+ pi of sine = cosine) by loving itself, observing itself and loving the time and space around itself. It is able to change it's path of projectory into an infinite, stationary cycle, instead of being a linear, propagating , diverging light wave. This light and love complex is what creates atoms, light energy simply loves itself and others, and is able to exist and be aware of it's surroundings. All matter is simply cyclic light, loving itself and others!!

The only way for such linear, propagating light to "partially" exist is to hit off of an atom (a love + light complex). Either the atom accepts the light energy (photon) and integrates it into it's own cycle (remember that light energy can "excite" atoms, increase it's own energy), or it could entirely reflect much of the light away from itself, OR it could do a combination of both (filter some of the light that agrees with it's vibration, and reflect the rest) We as humans (in earth) are able to see such reflections.. it's how our sense of sight works. white light = all of the light is reflected. colours = some of the light is reflected, some accepted. black = the atom accepts in all of the light

Graph out sine and cosine on the same graph, you get a ovular circle in a repeating figures of 8! (8 is drawn out horizontally)
It's pretty cool to me i think. Just a mathematical/physical way of relating love and light to the matter that is present around us.
To me, i think the number 8 is VERY important to our universe. it seems like the true number of balance/equilibrium. \

Hope that clears some confusion? just a random thought of mine. take it like orange juice, filter what you like and what you dont!

Love and light!

3DMonkey

Quote:48.9 Questioner: Could you tell me how the various bodies, red through violet, are linked to the energy centers, red through violet? Are they linked in some way?
Ra: I am Ra. This shall be the last full query of this working.

As we have noted, each of the true color densities has the seven energy centers and each entity contains all this in potentiation. The activation, while in yellow-ray, of violet-ray intelligent infinity is a passport to the next octave of experience. There are adepts who have penetrated many, many of the energy centers and several of the true colors. This must be done with utmost care while in the physical body for as we noted when speaking of the dangers of linking red/orange/yellow circuitry with true color blue circuitry the potential for disarrangement of the mind/body/spirit complex is great. However, the entity who penetrates intelligent infinity is basically capable of walking the universe with unfettered tread.

Does this mean some entities walk between octaves unfettered?
(04-13-2011, 10:52 PM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ]What I find more challenging to understand is the coming into focus of apparent hierarchical supervision of some sorts, in which a layer above overshadows the layer below. The phenomenon is sort of evident from the quote you picked to start this thread, I think.
I think the following post by a member on a different thread may be of aid here too.

it is probably a natural result of the order of break-out/break-down from infinity down to finites - ra tells the creation recapitulates lessons in reverse order it came into being while going back - as in 1d is learned first, then 2d, then on to 7d.

apparently, it came into being in the reverse order - there was first 7d, then 6d, then down to 1d, in this octave - even tho some parts of the octave, ra tells us, starts from higher densities.

so, if this is as such in this particular octave, there are particular hierarchical breakouts in all existence.

so, hierarchical like the branches of a tree - probably not only physically like central logos - solar system logos - planetary logos - entity sublogos but also conceptually as in governing principles.
(04-13-2011, 11:37 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]Does this mean some entities walk between octaves unfettered?

Brilliant catch in terms of linking the dots, 3DM.

I am eager as to what unity100 and others have to say on that.

3DMonkey

Are we misinterpreting "supervision" to be more than what it is?

Quote:51.1 ....
The third group watching over this process is that group you call the Guardians. This group is from the octave above our own and serves in this manner as light bringers. These Guardians provide the precise emissions of light/love in exquisitely fastidious disseminations of discrimination so that the precise light/love vibration of each entity may be ascertained....

-------

Quote:52.12 ...We know very little across the boundary of octave except that these beings come to aid our octave in its Logos completion...

Quote:7.17 Questioner: I’m trying to understand how a group such as the Orion group would progress. How it would be possible, if you were in the Orion group, and pointed toward self-service, to progress from our third density to the fourth. What learning would be necessary for that?
Ra: I am Ra. This is the last question of length for this instrument at this time.

You will recall that we went into some detail as to how those not oriented towards seeking service for others yet, nevertheless, found and could use the gateway to intelligent infinity. This is true at all densities in our octave. We cannot speak for those above us, as you would say, in the next quantum or octave of beingness. This is, however, true of this octave of density. The beings are harvested because they can see and enjoy the light/love of the appropriate density. Those who have found this light/love, love/light without benefit of a desire for service to others nevertheless, by the Law of Free Will, have the right to the use of that light/love for whatever purpose. Also, it may be inserted that there are systems of study which enable the seeker of separation to gain these gateways.

This study is as difficult as the one which we have described to you, but there are those with the perseverance to pursue the study just as you desire to pursue the difficult path of seeking to know in order to serve. The distortion lies in the effect that those who seek to serve the self are seen by the Law of One as precisely the same as those who seek to serve others, for are all not one? To serve yourself and to serve others is a dual method of saying the same thing, if you can understand the essence of the Law of One.

Quote:16.19....eighth, the octave which moves into a mystery we do not plumb....
Something random inside of me again writes..

To have number 7, you need a full of 8 (octave)
Within number 8 resides the numbers 7,6,5,4,3,2,1.
8 is the whole, the ONENESS in which all these numbers reside in.

number 1 = ONE ... simply ONE!! is always there. oneness is always present.
to have the number 2, you need one.
to have number 3, you need one and two.
to have number 4, you need one, two and three
and so on..

"Law of One"
(04-13-2011, 11:46 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]apparently, it came into being in the reverse order - there was first 7d, then 6d, then down to 1d, in this octave - even tho some parts of the octave, ra tells us, starts from higher densities.

Exactly my line of thought as well on this. But I could not have articulated it so well, though.
(04-13-2011, 11:46 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]so, hierarchical like the branches of a tree - probably not only physically like central logos - solar system logos - planetary logos - entity sublogos but also conceptually as in governing principles.

Very interesting.
(04-13-2011, 11:54 PM)Xenos Wrote: [ -> ]Something random inside of me again writes..

To have number 7, you need a full of 8 (octave)
Within number 8 resides the numbers 7,6,5,4,3,2,1.
8 is the whole, the ONENESS in which all these numbers reside in.

number 1 = ONE ... simply ONE!! is always there. oneness is always present.
to have the number 2, you need one.
to have number 3, you need one and two.
to have number 4, you need one, two and three
and so on..

"Law of One"

Nobel Prize awarded to Xenos for research on 'Octave Physics'.

Simplicity redefined Smile
Gosh somethings weird with me :S
I never had such random urges to blurt out stuff and write all this stuff...
My senses seem heightened over the coming days... aiyah!

It's scary, because IM blown away with what i write.
So simple, yet so powerful and sophisticated.

Love and light!
(04-13-2011, 11:53 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]Are we misinterpreting "supervision" to be more than what it is?

Hmmm....don't know what to say, as the subject deals with mystery, in line with the quotes that you have provided.

Mystery is after all just that, mystery Huh

What a funny creation!! It wants us to seek, but keeps its mysteries intact at infinite levels. Yet, there is simplicity, like what Xenos clearly showed.
(04-14-2011, 12:01 AM)Xenos Wrote: [ -> ]It's scary, because IM blown away with what i write.

He he he...BigSmile

Anyway, I do not want to derail the thread with humor. I know this is a serious topic and I am afraid unity100/others may not choose to respond if laced with much too humor, that threatens to take the focus away from the main topic.
Pages: 1 2 3