Bring4th

Full Version: Interesting. Green/blue is missing from negative system, but,
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://lawofone.info/results.php?session...c=1&ss=1#3

Quote:47.3 Questioner: You gave the values of better than 50% service-to-others for fourth-density positive and better than 95% service-to-self for fourth-density negative social memory complexes. Do these two values correspond to the same rate, shall I say, of vibration?

Ra: I am Ra. I perceive you have difficulty in expressing your query. We shall respond in an attempt to clarify your query.

The vibratory rates are not to be understood as the same in positive and negative orientations. They are to be understood as having the power to accept and work with intelligent infinity to a certain degree or intensity. Due to the fact that the primary color, shall we say, or energy blue is missing from the negatively oriented system of power, the green/blue vibratory energies are not seen in the vibratory schedules or patterns of negative fourth and fifth rates of vibration.

The positive on the other hand, shall we say, has the full spectrum of true color time/space vibratory patterns and thus contains a variant vibratory pattern or schedule. Each is capable of doing fourth-density work. This is the criterion for harvest.

ra doesnt include 6th rate of vibration while they count the rates that have green/blue energies missing from their system ; only 4, and 5.

does this imply that, green/blue may not be missing from 6th rate of vibration ?
I want to make sure I grasp the concept of "rates of vibration" before I comment at all on this.

An STO entity operating from the green chakra would be considered "4th rate of vibration," right? And from the blue, 5th?
Meaning an STS entity can operate at a "4th rate of vibration" without accessing the (unavailable to them) green chakra?

Is this what is meant by 'rate of vibration?"

Raman

I think they have to acquire these in order to continue to advance possibly after a while on 6th or mid 6th or so, since it is the density to get the balance...

I always thought that it was mainly green ray energy the missing factor on (-) 4th an blue indeed was included...

3DMonkey

(04-13-2011, 12:42 AM)abridgetoofar Wrote: [ -> ]I want to make sure I grasp the concept of "rates of vibration" before I comment at all on this.

An STO entity operating from the green chakra would be considered "4th rate of vibration," right? And from the blue, 5th?
Meaning an STS entity can operate at a "4th rate of vibration" without accessing the (unavailable to them) green chakra?

Is this what is meant by 'rate of vibration?"

Something like that. Ra say 4D- turns the green energy into love for self. They are STS because they see no value in green, trying to skip it. Alas, they don't actually get to skip it. Instead, they go to world where everyone is only concerned with self. They way they make it to fifth us by climbing the bloody path to the top is selfishness.

Maybe not the vibration answer, but clues for finding an answer?
(04-13-2011, 12:18 AM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]ra doesnt include 6th rate of vibration while they count the rates that have green/blue energies missing from their system ; only 4, and 5.

does this imply that, green/blue may not be missing from 6th rate of vibration ?

unity100, I think the following LOO exchange may have some clues.

Quote:68.10 Questioner: OK then, let’s not take the instrument as an example. Let’s assume that this was done to a Wanderer of sixth-density. If this answer violates the first distortion, don’t answer. But let’s say a sixth-density Wanderer had this happen and went into negative time/space. Would that be a sixth-density negative time/space, and would he incarnate into sixth-density negative space/time?

Ra: I am Ra. Your assumption is correct. The strength of the polarization would be matched as far as possible. In some positive sixth-density Wanderers the approximation would not quite be complete due to the paucity of negative sixth-density energy fields of the equivalent strength.

Alkhemist

Here is another clue:

Quote:The sixth-density of a whiteness which contains a golden quality as you would perceive it; these colors having to do with the blending into wisdom of the compassion learned in fourth-density, then in sixth the blending of wisdom back into an unified understanding of compassion viewed with wisdom. This golden color is not of your spectrum but is what you would call alive. (S33:Q20)

My impression is that the system of chakra colors is a great deal different on the higher densities, which may make determining rays beyond 3D-4D rather difficult(?)

Unbound

Keep in mind the two paths combine at mid-sixth density, and I believe Ra stated that the need for negative to switch to positive happens near the end of 5th density. I believe it has been established that there are no negative entities above 5th density, since 6th is that of the Indigo, unifying ray? Perhaps I misread and will recheck.
(05-10-2011, 07:30 PM)Azrael Wrote: [ -> ]Keep in mind the two paths combine at mid-sixth density, and I believe Ra stated that the need for negative to switch to positive happens near the end of 5th density. I believe it has been established that there are no negative entities above 5th density, since 6th is that of the Indigo, unifying ray? Perhaps I misread and will recheck.

switch is at early 6th density

Unbound

Hmm, does this also mean that this is also the point when the secrets of the opposite polarity are revealed? Either way, it seems that negative's glimpse of unity is powerful enough to accept the abandonment of one's polarity.
if negative's glimpse of unity was powerful, they would not be negative in the first place.

it is because they glimpse the unity for the first time that they start having to leave their polarity.

'secrets of opposite polarity' being revealed is probably not the case. there are no 'secrets'. if you remember, ra says that when the entities make their choice in 3rd density, they already know about polarities spiritually, and have seen and assessed the nature of each.

in case you are talking about wisdom, which both polarities have to learn in 5th density, albeit approaching 6th from opposite directions, negative entity will have to have learned these to pass into 6th. this would basically mean that both polarities would have to balance themselves to get to that point, meaning, no 'secrets' would remain at that point.
(04-13-2011, 12:43 AM)Raman Wrote: [ -> ]I think they have to acquire these in order to continue to advance possibly after a while on 6th or mid 6th or so, since it is the density to get the balance...

I always thought that it was mainly green ray energy the missing factor on (-) 4th an blue indeed was included...

Yes, there seems to be quite a bit of mystery and confusion regarding what occurs when the paths reconverge in mid sixth density. Very interesting to ponder!
(05-10-2011, 07:30 PM)Azrael Wrote: [ -> ]Keep in mind the two paths combine at mid-sixth density, and I believe Ra stated that the need for negative to switch to positive happens near the end of 5th density. I believe it has been established that there are no negative entities above 5th density, since 6th is that of the Indigo, unifying ray? Perhaps I misread and will recheck.

Not sure... I think there are still some negatives in early 6th density? I also recall something about it being easier to switch towards the end of the two paths. I will see if I can track down any of the relevant communications.
(05-10-2011, 08:47 PM)Azrael Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm, does this also mean that this is also the point when the secrets of the opposite polarity are revealed? Either way, it seems that negative's glimpse of unity is powerful enough to accept the abandonment of one's polarity.

I think it has something to do with not being able to see into the next Octave. From mid sixth-density it would appear that all individuality must eventually be sacrificed in order to progress. I see the negative path as a reaction to that thought, moving backwards in time/space, and emerging through portals here in 3D.

In 3D the negative elite use the fear of sameness as a ninja move to depolarize the progress of humanity toward greater unity. Only it is they who are secretly plotting to fashion a New World Order based on the promotion of sameness as equality. So there is quite a bit of mental maneuvering going on that makes sparklers go off in my brain when I really hunker down for some deep thinking.

(05-10-2011, 08:15 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]

switch is at early 6th density

Oops, I see we already established that.

Unbound

I don't think individuality is sacrificed, ever, to be completely honest. This is a complicated idea somewhat. Even though you may eventually reunite with the One and become an integral part of it, the fact of your existence prior to this /will never vanish/. You will always exist in an individual format, it is simultaneous with your place in the One. Remember that the One is infinite, so it will have absolutely no difficult remembering absolutely every single little detail of absolutely every facet of existence. So no, individuality is never lost or sacrificed, it simply becomes a memory rather than a independent identity.

This is quite amusing, because I agree that Negativity fears this dissolution of the identity, but they misinterpret what this means. In truth, their fear is absolutely transient because they fear something that is not there! They fear the loss of themselves, but Selves are never lost, in fact nothing in this universe is ever "lost". How can you lose anything from Infinity?

I think that of course blue and green are essential for progressing in to 6th, since the 5th is blue and it must be appropriated before you can continue. Green should be achieved long before this.
Also yes, it's supposed to be easier for an advanced Negative to switch because it has more direct control over its choice of polarity.
What if the beginning of one density and the end of another did not have a clear point of separation? I see no lines between the colors in a rainbow, rather there is almost a merging or blending where one color fades into another. Could late 5D/early 6D be congruent in some cases?

I think the 'love of self' that was mentioned as a quality of a negative entity is a yellow-ray characteristic. In 4/5D perhaps one would need to have a substantial amount of this rate of vibration, and possibly more red/yellow intensity as well, in order to 'make up' for the inactivity of the green/blue energy centers. If you had a team of five colorful dogs pulling your sled, and two decided to take a nap, the remaining three would need to work harder to maintain the same speed. At some point, the driver will decide to wake up the other two dogsWink

I am picturing an entity as a whole, to the extent that all of it's lives and experiences are present as a part of the 'higher self' and it is existing in time/space. There is balance between all of the perspectives that it is made out of and of which it creates. Let's say one part or lifetime of this creator was spent heavily on activity which intensifies the blue/green vibrations. Perhaps another was then spent focusing on red/yellow/orange vibrations in order for there to be balance? There is also the possibility for the balancing to take place in one lifetime of the entity, in addition to balancing across lifetimes. At any particular space/time moment of any of the lives lived by this entity, would there also be an equal but oppositely polarized individual of the same whole present in order for there to be balance in that moment of creation? Or would this balance come from another soul that is manifesting at that given space/time? I think it is possible that any individual who reaches sufficient polarity to achieve and maintain awareness of the higher self and approach 6D understandings of unity has the potential to consciously balance and streamline their energies while still living in the present moment. Space and time are concepts created and used within the totality of the entity, so I think that each of the densities of it's consciousness are simultaneously existing alongside/within/around each other. They are not always apparent to one another as it is useful at times to use the illusion of separation within oneself for the creation of the previously unimaginable.

Unbound

Excellent views, Joe! I agree with you completely that the densities are a gradient and in fact the concept of the Octave describes just this. This means that the 8th density of this Octave is simultaneously the 1st density of the next octave. Since these Octaves are fractal it seems obvious that the same would be for every density which themselves are also Octaves. I think you're right on, that all exists simultaneously and it's only the nature of our illusion that causes us to break things in to linear patterns.

If we consider that there are many entities working from different directions we see that you're right, the progress of every entity and balance of the whole is directly correlated with the progress and balance of every other entity. So certainly, even though negativity is eventually lost, it is an incredibly powerful catalyst for positivity and so it is absolutely necessary that entities are engaged in it.

Good post, blessings, adonai.
One never loses anything as they move within infinity. They just gain a different perspective of what always has and always will exist.
(07-17-2011, 04:24 PM)Azrael Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think individuality is sacrificed, ever, to be completely honest. This is a complicated idea somewhat. Even though you may eventually reunite with the One and become an integral part of it, the fact of your existence prior to this /will never vanish/. You will always exist in an individual format, it is simultaneous with your place in the One. Remember that the One is infinite, so it will have absolutely no difficult remembering absolutely every single little detail of absolutely every facet of existence. So no, individuality is never lost or sacrificed, it simply becomes a memory rather than a independent identity.

Ah, yes. That is a less distorted view than what I previously offered. Thank you for bringing my mind back to that. I must have had a momentary lapse in consciousness.

Quote:This is quite amusing, because I agree that Negativity fears this dissolution of the identity, but they misinterpret what this means. In truth, their fear is absolutely transient because they fear something that is not there! They fear the loss of themselves, but Selves are never lost, in fact nothing in this universe is ever "lost". How can you lose anything from Infinity?

Perhaps this is why the vast majority of higher density beings do not feel compelled to get involved with the drama here on 3D/4D earth. I can see how, from their perspective, the negatives are somewhat amusing and, in the end, quite harmless.

Quote:I think that of course blue and green are essential for progressing in to 6th, since the 5th is blue and it must be appropriated before you can continue. Green should be achieved long before this.

You know this reminds me of an idea that has passed through my mind a few times regarding irrational numbers. There are an infinite amount of them, and each is unique. Phi and pi, perhaps being two of the most notorious that are active at this nexus.

Irrational numbers are unique because they are a never ending sequence of choices, each represented by a digit. And yet, there is a certain flavor which emerges as the sequence progresses through time. Phi develops more phi-ness, while pi develops more pi-ness.

Although we may not be able to predict with 100% foreknowledge what the next digit will be in the sequence, we do know with 100% certainty that it will be one of the ten that are offered. As the irrational number divides itself into a linear numerical sequence, there will be patterns that emerge. For example, the number "9" may come up more often than the number "2" and less often than the number "3".

So perhaps it is like that with the rays. It is not necessary to blend them together into a monotone, with equal portions of all rays present. Yet, it is necessary to have each of the rays active to a particular degree, or intensity.

To leave one of the rays out would be akin to attempting to develop a unique sequence of experience, while having already predetermined that one of the available options will not be chosen, or disallowed. In consideration that light and knowledge are closely related terms, this would be akin to denouncing certain information as heretical, and confining one's mind to a predetermined system of belief.

There can be no true creation to come of it, because it is not wholly spontaneous. It is only a false, or demiurgic, creation overlaid upon reality. In a similar vein, I would suspect that an individual who perceives certain knowledge to be "forbidden" will have great difficulty in polarization, despite other genuine advances in their consciousness. They would experience a counterdrag, or inertia, on the system and it would appear that every time they are just about to break through to a new understanding, "something" reaches out and drags them back down into the mundane world. Kind of like the image that is offered in the Unbearable Lightness of Being.

Since the choice was made before the catalyst was offered, there is a certain propensity to predictability, that can further degrade into sameness. Kind of like when an elderly person sometimes turns into a caricature of their former self. There is no further growth possible in the vehicle, and disease inevitably sets in.

Quote:Also yes, it's supposed to be easier for an advanced Negative to switch because it has more direct control over its choice of polarity.

I thought so. I suspect it has something do to with not only the degree of polarity, but the speed in which an entity is polarizing. Kind of like taking a curve too fast and wrecking one's vehicle. I've done that twice, I'm embarrassed to say.

I imagine that an entity who approaches the 5D/6D nexus from a straight and narrow path would be more susceptible to a polarity flip. Better to take a slower, more spiral-like approach in my mind.

You are about to enter the land of paradox! Caution: Dangerous curves up ahead.

Unbound

BEAUTIFUL analogy, mate! And we are all our own little suns producing our own rays of their own voracity. Our experience also shows these "frequency" patterns as events.

Remember, NONE are left out, some are just DIMMED, this is a distinct difference in thought that gives you a little more hope aha

On the last point, this is the danger of overuse of psychedelic drugs.

Unbound

Hmmm, seems there is Sixth Density Negative?
Quote:Questioner: OK then, let’s not take the instrument as an example. Let’s assume that this was done to a Wanderer of sixth-density. If this answer violates the first distortion, don’t answer. But let’s say a sixth-density Wanderer had this happen and went into negative time/space. Would that be a sixth-density negative time/space, and would he incarnate into sixth-density negative space/time?
Ra: I am Ra. Your assumption is correct. The strength of the polarization would be matched as far as possible. In some positive sixth-density Wanderers the approximation would not quite be complete due to the paucity of negative sixth-density energy fields of the equivalent strength.

Unbound

Quote:Questioner: Are there any examples of sixth-density negatively polarized Wanderers in our historical past?
Ra: I am Ra. This information could be harmful. We
withhold it. Please attempt to view the entities about you as part of
the Creator. We can explain no further.
This also seems to express that there is Sixth Density Negative.

(07-17-2011, 06:40 PM)Tenet Nosce Wrote: [ -> ]I imagine that an entity who approaches the 5D/6D nexus from a straight and narrow path would be more susceptible to a polarity flip. Better to take a slower, more spiral-like approach in my mind.

Quote:Questioner: Why is the negative path so much more difficult to attain harvestability upon than the positive?

Ra: I am Ra. This is due to a distortion of the Law of One which indicates that the gateway to intelligent infinity be a gateway at the end of a straight and narrow path as you may call it. To attain fifty-one percent dedication to the welfare of other-selves is as difficult as attaining a grade of five percent dedication to otherselves. The, shall we say, sinkhole of indifference is between those two.

Quote:32.12 Questioner: Can you give me an idea how the different colors … This is a difficult question to ask. I’m having trouble finding any words. What I’m trying to get at is how the different colors originate as the functions for the different expressions in consciousness? I don’t know if this question is sufficient.

Ra: I am Ra. This question is sufficiently clear for us to attempt explanation of what, as you have observed, is not easily grasped material for the intellectual mind. The nature of vibration is such that it may be seen as having mathematically straight or narrow steps. These steps may be seen as having boundaries. Within each boundary there are infinite gradations of vibration or color. However, as one approaches a boundary, an effort must be made to cross that boundary. These colors are a simplistic way of expressing the boundary divisions of your density. There is also the time/space analogy which may be seen as the color itself in a modified aspect.

Quote:26.36 Questioner: As you have stated, it is a straight and narrow path. There are many distractions.

Ra: I am Ra. I leave you, my friends, in the love and the light of the One Infinite Creator. Go forth, then, merry and glad and rejoicing in the power and the peace of the One Creator. Adonai.

Sorry, Questioner, ol buddy, ol pal, but that is not what Ra said. I assert that is a distorted interpretation based upon a mental bias toward Christian doctrine present in both the Questioner's and the Channeler's minds.

In essence, putting words into Ra's mouth. Now, let us get back to those distractions. Would anybody care for some discussion on "earth changes" or "prophecies"? Wink

3DMonkey

Holy crapinole, Tenet Nosce! Why have I never noticed this before??

"This is due to a distortion of the Law of One which indicates that the gateway to intelligent infinity be a gateway at the end of a straight and narrow path as you may call it."

Ra could be saying, in 3DMonkey speak, 'it is difficult if you make it difficult. that is all.'
(07-21-2011, 09:49 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]Holy crapinole, Tenet Nosce! Why have I never noticed this before??

Mmmmm.. I dunno! I dunno why I didn't notice it before either! I suspect it had something to do with preconceived notions in my own mind. The mind has a very interesting way of filling in the blanks and making stuff up that isn't really there...

Plus, remember this one?

I didn't sleep with your wife.

Quote:Ra could be saying, in 3DMonkey speak, 'it is difficult if you make it difficult. that is all.'

Well, you are the only one in the room. BigSmile

Quote: I think the 'love of self' that was mentioned as a quality of a negative entity is a yellow-ray characteristic.
Yellow is associated with how highly one thinks of oneself (pride) as you can have pride and still hate yourself.
Red ray is self love.

i would say the reason negative polarity shun on the positive polarity is that they can only think in extremes (not being able to see the infinite space inbetween alpha and omega, otherwise called "balance" which is a token of the being-ness energy centers)
the opposite of black(yellow) isnt white... its transparent(indigo).

the main energy center negative polarized ones pay attention to is the solar plexus. when it has become strong enough to enable the brow chakra, the unrealistic goal of "infinite power" diminishes when clear-sightedness slowly comes into the picture....
my guess is that this is where they start turning towards balance.

note: the brow chakra is an aspect of the solar plexus seeing as the plexus activates your entire mind, and the brow is located on it..
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/23613811/Dopamineseratonin.png
just look at the dopamine pathways, dopamine is a chemical of the solar plexus.

(10-30-2011, 06:45 AM)Liet Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote: I think the 'love of self' that was mentioned as a quality of a negative entity is a yellow-ray characteristic.
Yellow is associated with how highly one thinks of oneself (pride) as you can have pride and still hate yourself.
Yellow is associated with view of self, yes. But pride and shame are kind of unconscious polarities, like hope and fear. I'd think in order to have a balanced yellow, you would not see an overt pride. Pride is a sign of unconsciousness, which means non polarized either negative or positive.
Pride can afflict anybody but might happen more often, or take more hold, in a STS entity than one in STO. STS is the path of separation, which pride would enhance -- "I'm better than everybody around me." It might even be a springboard onto that path -- "I might as well take charge of all of these desperate people who need a strong leader such as myself."

As the third density is the one of self-awareness, it probably is the first (only?) one in which pride has a chance to take hold.

Welcome, Liet.

3DMonkey

It's so odd to me. We are unconscious and conscious together. What is the purpose for things like "Pride is a sign of unconscious". Technically it is equal to "pride is a sign of existence". We are both at all times, so why the fixation on overcoming all things unconscious? I don't get that.
(10-30-2011, 02:34 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]We are both at all times, so why the fixation on overcoming all things unconscious? I don't get that.
Who said anything about overcoming all things unconscious?

3DMonkey

It sounds like you do. Often talking about integrating the unconscious.
(10-30-2011, 08:26 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]It sounds like you do. Often talking about integrating the unconscious.
There is a balance of awareness and unconsciousness. Distortions are necessarily patterns which reinforce some imbalance. And those distortions are of an unconscious nature, as is all patterning, complexes, neurosis,etc. The distortions are removed by awareness of their nature, which is to say your nature, which is also 'nature' itself. This awareness, in the sense of 3D balancing, is really just an acknowledgement, that's it. If anything is to be 'overcome' it's a resistance to acceptance which is that acknowledgement.

So when we talk about integrating the unconscious, it's usually with respect to some imbalance of opposites kept in place, unconsciously, on auto-pilot (if you will), from some (incongruous) mind patterning. That patterning is what the mind does for us - it's a service. And when the patterns no longer are useful, we tend to become dissatisfied, and eventually start processing the catalyst it suggests in order to integrate it and move on to some more fulfilling pattern. The thing is, we're all on the same general, integral path of development.

3DMonkey

You don't think my neurosis is conscious? Wink
Pages: 1 2