Bring4th

Full Version: Migraine?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
does anyone know about a Channeled Source who was asked about Migraine?
im talking about the headache.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Migraine

any personal experience may also be useful!

Thanks
Abraham talked about it but if you want a better answer than your name, i dunno. Tongue

why do you ask, may i ask?
My Reiki instructor said that migraine headaches are a symptom of unexpressed anger. Another one is gallstones.

Just repeating what she said; I have no opinion or experience with either.
A while ago i had a headache and i came to an understanding of loving it and it helped relief the phsyical pain. When a person decides that every kind of experience is love and that he accpets, loves and deals with every single incident without difference. Then he will know no sorrow. I am not trying to tell you how to deal with a migraine, i just had to share this thought of love.
well, i've always been anger expressive and had migraines for most of my life. it was a reaction to stress and environment. for some wanderers migraines are a part of the package. i have to disagree with your reiki teacher. but i could be wrong.

i cried and fought them, but eventually i learned to let go and become one with the migraine. it is a geat opportunity to recharge, you learn to tune the thing so it doesn't hurt as bad. sleep helps and when you wake up you feel great. and hungry. Tongue they pretty much tell me i need to go be alone like the Borg. as soon as i started having a lot of alone time my migraines went away.
(04-13-2011, 05:42 PM)Crown Wrote: [ -> ]A while ago i had a headache and i came to an understanding of loving it and it helped relief the phsyical pain. When a person decides that every kind of experience is love and that he accpets, loves and deals with every single incident without difference. Then he will know no sorrow. I am not trying to tell you how to deal with a migraine, i just had to share this thought of love.

That's a wonderful strategy for dealing with physical conditions!

I had different health problems which plagued me for many years. I viewed it as catalyst, and when I no longer needed that particular catalyst, the solutions to the physical problems were presented to me, and the physical problems disappeared. I believe this to be true of any condition or illness.

I have known so many people who got relief from their migraines, that I absolutely believe that there are physical reasons for them, which can be resolved.

Because of the corrupt medical system in the US, I cannot publicly state what got rid of their migraines, but if anyone would like to pm me, I can share the info.
Do you want a strategy of how to get rid of the migraine, my brother? I didn't understand your question exactly...
I will share my story.

The first migraine i remember vivdly was in primary school, but im not sure if it was the first.
i used to get it every few months and it would last 3 days. 3 days of lying down in a dark room...

Today im in my early-mid twenties. Throughout these years i tried dealing with my migraine in many different ways.
The most basic was if i noticed what triggered it, i'd just avoid that trigger.
I agree that its sometimes a reaction to stress and environment. EDIT: more like stress and enviroment are one of the possible triggers for an attack.
From around the time of highschool untill today my migraine attacks have grown shorter and weaker.
That started around the time i understood i was supposed to learn something from it, and that i subconsciously controled the attacks.

I actually had a Migraine a few days ago. It started in the evening and it was gone the next morning. Even the pain doesnt limit me as much anymore, i wouldnt even compare it to the pain i used to experience.

The LOO helped me understand what i was feeling. Today i believe that these attacks are Catalyst, probably chosen before incarnation, and are somehow a product of my free will, as are all/most physical conditions.

The more i understand the catalyst offered, the more i dont need it
anymore, the weaker and shorter the attacks will get.
i even entertain the idea of the migraine being connected to the indigo energy center.

ok Monica, will do.
and yes Ankh, i wanted to hear any thoughts people have about it and ways of getting rid of it.
Thanks for the replys and for reading.
why indigo?
indigo because of the area i usually experience the pain in. the pain is usually in the area of the brow bone. sometimes its slightly to the side but i remember many times having pain just behind the brow bone but never in both sides at the same time.
the pain usually starts in one side then moves to the other.
i usually have the eye, and one sided migraines. do you see auras?
you mean auras before the attack or durning?

from wiki:
Quote:a small blurred spot that we cannot focus on. This is followed by a growing into a larger object such as a three sided square with the zig-zag line interfering with vision. This grows to a maximum size and then starts moving slowly through the field of vision until it exits the field of view.
i actually see these alot and i never connected them to the migraine attacks. if i want i can usually foqus on the blurred shape and see the movement they described above, then i see the shape anywhere i look repeating the movement. and i can stop it whenever i want.

durning attacks:
this is also from wiki
Quote:There is a disturbance of vision consisting often of unformed flashes of white and/or black or rarely of multicolored lights (photopsia) or formations of dazzling zigzag lines (scintillating scotoma; often arranged like the battlements of a castle, hence the alternative terms "fortification spectra" or "teichopsia"). Some patients complain of blurred or shimmering or cloudy vision, as though they were looking through thick or smoked glass, or, in some cases, tunnel vision and hemianopsia.

mostly shimmering vision, or the smoked glass effect (decreased brightness).
auras herald the attacks, but i've never had them. which is strange.
Ok LetGo, I don't know if my advice will resonate with you, but I can try Tongue

I've had an ulcer since I was a kid. The doctors didn't discover it until I was 21 years. They cured me, but there already occurred a damage. Long story short, since then I've always had periods of extreme pain i my heart area once a month. (I can think of many reasons due the experiences in this life of why it was my heart that got affected, but we'll skip them for the simplicity's sake.) When these attacks occurred I could not do anything, and no meds helped. I had to lay down and sleep for a day or two. It felt like I was laced with a sword from the behind and right through my heart. The pain was unbelievable.

Last summer I came across this link:

http://www.swamij.com/kundalini-awakening-1.htm

I modified the technique to suit me better and came to step 2. At that time I could raise chi in the left side, which I called Omega, and the right side, which I called Alpha. These sides are called something else in the link.

My modification of the technique: these sides are gateways for neutral Mighty Powers that in tiny proportions enter my being. Alpha is the light and the creator. Omega is the dark and the destoyer. But I did not EVER saw them as good or bad from the human perspective. They are both magnific Mighty Forces that are far greater beyond than our good and bad. They are both needed and equal.

Anyway, long story short again, at the end of the summer I found myself in the situation where I felt that pain in the morning, and I could not be in bed at any reason. So I lay down, raised Omega chi, that swept away the pain, which lasted for maybe 15 minutes. After that I got up, felt magic, and went throught the whole day, eating hamburgers, drinking red bull (which would be lethal for me at that time) and have not felt the pain ever since then.

Detailed description of the method: I was already acquainted with chi. My further development of the technique was as I said - Omega chi is the destroyer. It destroys cancer, sickness, bad bacterias, malfunctioning cells etc. (But also good cells, good bacterias etc) Alpha chi is the creator. It creates new cells, health, fitness etc. (But also cancer, sickness etc.) So I visualised (you really have to concentrate upon it) Omega chi raising up from my left groin, climbing up, reaching my heart, my lungs, my stomach, everything that was in pain, and totally absorbing all pain. I visualised Mighty Omega Force as a complete blackness that destroys all that stuff you want it to destroy, ie pain and reason for that pain. You have to remember to not be afraid, but trusting it, knowing that it is not evil or bad, but as neutral as the fire itself. Fire can warm up a frozen body, but also destroy everything in its way. What does fire care about human logics or good and bad? It has its own. Regarding Omega chi, it is your own mind that controls and directs it, gives it a purpose.

Now I think that I babbled enough. I don't know if you find it helpful...

Otherwise, sending love and light is always good thing to do.
i once expirienced a stabbing pain in the heart that came every 1-5minutes and lasted a few days.

i'll read about that thank you.
I started getting migraines in my 40's, but these have decreased over the past few years. The headaches are not too bad, I just feel wiped out for a day or two. The most bothersome and interesting part is the pre-migraine aura. I get a very small blindspot which gradually grows (over half an hour) to fill roughly half my visual field. The edges of the spot are bright jagged flashing lines. It is very freaky looking at people when this is going on because it looks like half their faces are gone. The first time this happened to me I thought I was having a stroke.

The other interesting thing about migraines is if I have one in the evening my dreams are very bright and geometric and vivid, sort of like looking at a video game on a computer screen seen with your nose right up against the screen.

3DMonkey

I've never experienced a migraine. I know a lady who was hospitalized last week for a "headache". It was difficult for her to even flex her muscles. After three days, the doctor's had no diagnosis and labeled it stress. ( From my viewpoint, I can see major stress in her life- raising grandchildren and a "helpless", or spoiled, husband ). She is kindest woman, but oppressed methinks.