Bring4th

Full Version: Choice and service
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys, I just wanted to run something past you that Ive had trouble with lately. If an entity chooses an incarnation into an impoverished setting like those in Africa or similar places, for it's own highest benefit so that it may learn things it couldn't elsewhere. It would seem that helping that entity would be going against it's highest good by interfering with it's life's lessons.

This is a paradox. There are no paradoxes. Will you please help me to solve this?

3DMonkey

No. It's not interference. Each serves the other. All opportunities for service.
If that was logical, then suppressing them further "for their own good" would be logical.

No no. Don't drink that cool aid.
I don't think you need to "walk on eggshells" when helping someone. Maybe their purpose is to let others help and be tolerant of their bumbling mistakes.

If their purpose really is to suffer that lifestyle, they likely will reject the help anyway. This implies that we don't need to shove help at someone if they don't want it. Wink

Brittany

I think one of the big lessons in incarnating in an impoverished life is to learn to accept help from others. Accepting love is just as important as receiving it, and often it is the much harder task. I'm nowhere near impoverished, but I've had financial issues my whole life, and it has been a good way to balance the pride issues that always seem to come up for me. I've often had no choice but to lean on others for help, and that helped me practice humility. Their service also warmed my heart and inspired me to serve others less fortunate than me. Anyone, even the poorest of souls, can serve others in some way, and I think one of the few benefits in having poverty so rampant in this world is the perpetuation of this cycle of service.
Thank You 3Dmonkey and kyachi for your responses. I really appreciate your thoughts.

I think I should probably restate this so it's more easily digestible and understood.

Imagine if you needed to learn alot of very intense spiritual lessons really fast, so you incarnated into a place like africa as a poor villageman. If someone were to help you get out of that lifestyle, would they be somehow infringing on your highest good and nessecary spiritual lessons?

This is the quandry I'm trying to figure out.
(04-13-2011, 04:37 PM)ahktu Wrote: [ -> ]I think one of the big lessons in incarnating in an impoverished life is to learn to accept help from others. Accepting love is just as important as receiving it, and often it is the much harder task. I'm nowhere near impoverished, but I've had financial issues my whole life, and it has been a good way to balance the pride issues that always seem to come up for me. I've often had no choice but to lean on others for help, and that helped me practice humility. Their service also warmed my heart and inspired me to serve others less fortunate than me. Anyone, even the poorest of souls, can serve others in some way, and I think one of the few benefits in having poverty so rampant in this world is the perpetuation of this cycle of service.

Ahktu I just read your post. I'm glad you posted this. I agree with everything that you said. What I'm trying to get at is if we went and saved africa people who would need those lessons would'nt have a place to incarnate to learn them. Is that a good thing?

3DMonkey

The universe will always find a way, Derek. There are no mistakes.
i think we can trust that there's enough opportunity to feel crappy on earth.

3DMonkey

There are missed opportunities and course adjustments. Trust your self. Trust the courses of others to bring us together.
(04-13-2011, 04:51 PM)Ocean Wrote: [ -> ]i think we can trust that there's enough opportunity to feel crappy on earth.

Well said. Style and Grace.
(04-13-2011, 04:17 PM)Derek Wrote: [ -> ]Hi guys, I just wanted to run something past you that Ive had trouble with lately. If an entity chooses an incarnation into an impoverished setting like those in Africa or similar places, for it's own highest benefit so that it may learn things it couldn't elsewhere. It would seem that helping that entity would be going against it's highest good by interfering with it's life's lessons.

This is a paradox. There are no paradoxes. Will you please help me to solve this?

Are you sure there are no paradoxes?

I think i remember Ra stating that their collective also attempts to solve paradoxes throughout the galaxy.

Brittany

I think if a soul makes the choice to incarnate in a "poor lifestyle" for various lessons, the discarnate soul would have the wisdom to realize the possibility of service being offered and would see that enough opportunity would still be provided. If the soul REALLY didn't want ANY help, maybe they would incarnate in some remote village few people know about, or choose to come down with an incurable disease, or program compulsive behaviors that would prevent them from saving money even when it was given to them, or just to incarnate in a time period where poverty ran rampant in the streets. The universe is full of infinite opportunities, so I don't think you REALLY have to worry about destroying a person's life lesson in helping them. If that was the case, then nobody should ever help anyone. We would all just be STS and be done with it...I think an existence like that would be poor indeed.
One can only offer help, whether the other self accepts it or not is their decision, their free will.

Hence, it's always best to try :¬)
(04-13-2011, 04:17 PM)Derek Wrote: [ -> ]Hi guys, I just wanted to run something past you that Ive had trouble with lately. If an entity chooses an incarnation into an impoverished setting like those in Africa or similar places, for it's own highest benefit so that it may learn things it couldn't elsewhere. It would seem that helping that entity would be going against it's highest good by interfering with it's life's lessons.

A very similar question was asked by Don in the LOO -

Quote:42.6 Questioner: I would like to try to make an analogy for third-density of this concept. Many entities here feel great compassion for relieving the physical problems of third-density other-selves by administering to them in many ways, with food if there is hunger as there is now in the African nations, by bringing them medicine if they feel that there is a need to minister to them medically, and being selfless in all of these services to a very great extent.

This is creating a vibration that is in harmony with green-ray or fourth-density but it is not balanced with the understanding of fifth-density that these entities are experiencing catalysts and a more balanced administration to their needs would be to provide them with the learning necessary to reach the state of awareness of fourth-density than it would be to minister to their physical needs at this time. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is incorrect. To a mind/body/spirit complex which is starving, the appropriate response is the feeding of the body. You may extrapolate from this.

On the other hand, however, you are correct in your assumption that the green ray response is not as refined as that which has been imbued with wisdom. This wisdom enables the entity to appreciate its contributions to the planetary consciousness by the quality of its being without regard to activity or behavior which expects results upon visible planes.