Bring4th

Full Version: dual bodied and ayahuasca/time dilation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
what happens to dual bodies when they take ayahuasca? is there a difference? does that make you more vulnerable or less?

i'm really considering ayahuasca as i have more issues than i can handle in 2 years. i don't know if i'm dual bodied but i wonder if it affects it.

i also am afraid of the time dilation as that happened to me once and was one of the awfullest experiences of my life. everyone mocks pot OD but it can be really terrifying, and i've not gone near pot ever since. time dilation really really scares me. if you don't believe me, read Jaunt. then tell me it's not scary.

have you guys done ayahuasca? bueller? fry?

3DMonkey

I don't know Ayahusca is. ( Red hot chili peppers? Blame it on the ayahusca?)

Time dilation?
ayahuasca is the thing that makes you go into time/space, didn't we have a thread about it?

3DMonkey

Did we? LOL Did we?
LOL. I need to go to the treehouse
Do I have one of those things? AAAAAAAHAHAHAHA

Brittany

aya-watsuh? I assume we're talking about a controlled substance here...
wtf have you all taken some red pill? we totally talked about ayahuasca and i said i was suspicious of it and someone gave me a link to national geographic.

3DMonkey

I was cracking myself up. Sorry, Ocean. I chose not to read a word of that thread, but since you posted, I thought I'd ask.

But, if that's "the thing" to get me to time/space I need to find where they are selling them. I'm worried they'll be sold out. Smile
Is ayahusca a red pill?
I thought knowledge of ayahuasca was common in New Age communities!

It's a shamanic brew that contains DMT, an extreme hallucinogen.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ayahuasca

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dimethyltryptamine (DMT)

DMT is supposedly naturally released from the pineal gland. Experiences on ayahuasca and DMT have been theorized to be close to direct access to time/space.

I don't think enough is known about dual activated bodies or ayahuasca itself to determine whether the experience would be different. We can speculate though. Here's what we know:

The new 4D vibrations are coming to Earth from time/space.
Dual bodies are more adept at handling 4D vibrations.

I can only guess that, if ayahuasca itself actually does allow one to access time/space, a dual body individual might handle the experience better, possibly with more awareness or control...maybe less likely to have a bad experience during the trip.

This is pure speculation...I don't think anyone could tell you for sure how it would effect a dual activated person more than a pure 3D entity.
thanks! that's what i like to here. Smile i was hoping for speculation.
omgsh my spelling
Monkey, ayahuasca makes you face your deepest fears. Tongue
dual body entity should not be having too much problems in permeating time/space. and as such, especially in a societal mind like the one we have on this planet in 3d right now, i dont think it would be a good idea to artificially dilute the bonds in between the 3-4d body, and the mind/spirit complex as such.

3DMonkey

Isn't it funny that it is primarily defined as a psychedelic ("soul-manifesting") substance. AND it's "natural function in unknown"?

Hmmm, my instintual response to this is unusual for me. I'm feeling against tryppy substances? What's going on? It just sound like a brain function changer to me right now. It's a physical substance affecting the physical brain. I'm actually leery of this method of defogging the glass between space/time and time/space. Why, I don't know. It is unusual for me.

You did read that scientists found more traces in the kidneys, urine, and feces of animals than in the brain? Sounds like alcohol to me. Chemical alterations.
(04-14-2011, 09:31 PM)Ocean Wrote: [ -> ]thanks! that's what i like to here. Smile i was hoping for speculation.
omgsh my spelling
Monkey, ayahuasca makes you face your deepest fears. Tongue

I have no problem looking my fears in the eye. In fact, my fears are afraid of me. Tongue
you are terrified of pot but considering ayahuasca?
how do you OD on pot? did you eat it?
Now I understand why you were so against my pro-drug posts, but as far as I know its physically impossible to OD on pot, did you get uber paranoid from smoking too much? Did you eat too much?

All hallucinogens that I'm aware of (LSD, LSA, DMT, psilocybin [magic] mushrooms, mescaline [various catcii], maybe salvia) can be used as entheogens, even pot can. It depends on your mindset, I go into the trip wanting to explore my mind and such and that's what I get. The ingredients in Ayahuasca are legal and you could buy them and brew it yourself, but it would probably be easiest to buy mushrooms.

3DMonkey

Sleep is refreshing to spirit.
(04-14-2011, 10:03 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]dual body entity should not be having too much problems in permeating time/space. and as such, especially in a societal mind like the one we have on this planet in 3d right now, i dont think it would be a good idea to artificially dilute the bonds in between the 3-4d body, and the mind/spirit complex as such.

I personally agree with this. If you are a dual activated individual, it might be a better idea to take advantage of the fact your veil is thinner and adapt some sort of ritualistic lifestyle that might help you develop your abilities for accessing time/space with pure will rather than drugs.

(04-14-2011, 10:40 PM)LetGo Wrote: [ -> ]how do you OD on pot? did you eat it?
(04-14-2011, 10:57 PM)turtledude23 Wrote: [ -> ]but as far as I know its physically impossible to OD on pot, did you get uber paranoid from smoking too much? Did you eat too much?

While technically "overdosing" isn't possible from pot, I know very well what Ocean is referring to as "ODing on pot."

It's hard to smoke too much, because once you're too high you can just stop smoking. You might feel a little sick for a bit but it isn't that unpleasant of an experience.

It is much easier to eat too much pot infused food, which I have done. You can't gauge how much the amount you are eating will affect you. I spent a very uncomfortable 6 or 7 hours, which felt more like two days, laying in my bed praying for the experience to be over. I was hearing demon voices, felt sicker to my stomach than I have ever felt, couldn't sit still without feeling like I was falling through the Earth, and worst of all I couldn't sleep! It was the worst drug experience I've ever had (including alcohol). It didn't keep me away from pot though.
(04-14-2011, 11:27 PM)abridgetoofar Wrote: [ -> ]While technically "overdosing" isn't possible from pot, I know very well what Ocean is referring to as "ODing on pot."

It's hard to smoke too much, because once you're too high you can just stop smoking. You might feel a little sick for a bit but it isn't that unpleasant of an experience.

It is much easier to eat too much pot infused food, which I have done. You can't gauge how much the amount you are eating will affect you. I spent a very uncomfortable 6 or 7 hours, which felt more like two days, laying in my bed praying for the experience to be over. I was hearing demon voices, felt sicker to my stomach than I have ever felt, couldn't sit still without feeling like I was falling through the Earth, and worst of all I couldn't sleep! It was the worst drug experience I've ever had (including alcohol). It didn't keep me away from pot though.

I had an unpleasant experience on morning glory seeds (LSA), but I kept thinking positively and got through it. I think the experience helped me alot, I wouldn't want to do it again but I feel so much more confident with drugs now knowing that I can control how I experience it.

3DMonkey

Oh really? I honestly recently planted some morning glory seeds my grandmother gave me.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morning_glory
(04-14-2011, 11:53 PM)turtledude23 Wrote: [ -> ]I had an unpleasant experience on morning glory seeds (LSA), but I kept thinking positively and got through it. I think the experience helped me alot, I wouldn't want to do it again but I feel so much more confident with drugs now knowing that I can control how I experience it.

Sounds a lot like my experience with church.
(04-14-2011, 06:07 PM)Ocean Wrote: [ -> ]ayahuasca is the thing that makes you go into time/space, didn't we have a thread about it?
Sounds similar to psilocybin. If you are still that fearful, then you can also work with the 'emotional' body, without drugs. One way to do this is with is the so called 'astral projection'. Just turn the associated fear, usually of being overtaken, into curiosity. You will eventually have no deep fears.
I would not recommend allowing fear of being overtaken to be replaced with curiosity in astral. That is inviting negative attacks. I would replace fear with guarded assertiveness.
You will directly experience infinity and have moments of eternity with ayahuasca. Never done it, but I have read a lot about it. As Zen says, you can even experience this with psilocybin.

Have you ever done any psychedelics? There is always going to be an amount of uneasiness before jumping into the unknown. Read everything about whatever you choose and spend a lot of time reflecting.
(04-15-2011, 12:34 AM)Derek ~ Wrote: [ -> ]I would replace fear with guarded assertiveness

Or seeing the love/creator in everything
And then a gentle "Get the *&#!@(#^ out of here!"..in reference to negative thought forms.
(04-15-2011, 01:06 AM)Derek ~ Wrote: [ -> ]And then a kind "Get the *&#!@(#^ out of here!"

What?
Yeah I edited too late. I was joking about the whole "love everything but deny service" concept.
Hmm...
it all really depends on your intention.
Like... whenever I've done shrooms, it's always been like... I'm myself, but my emotions are intensified by 10. So... if you are feeling nervous or worried about things going on, that may be amplified by the drug, although I'm not sure because I have no specific experience with ayahuasca.

Still though, if you decide to do it, just... remember to do it with someone you trust, someone you could tell anything!

In response to the question about dual-bodies - anyone who desires to have the dual-body can have it just from that desire. Although I'm not sure how it would change the effect of the drug in comparison to someone who didn't have a dual body.
Quote:Sounds similar to psilocybin. If you are still that fearful, then you can also work with the 'emotional' body, without drugs. One way to do this is with is the so called 'astral projection'. Just turn the associated fear, usually of being overtaken, into curiosity. You will eventually have no deep fears.

Agreed.
I've ingested Ayahuasca a couple of times, and plan to do it again. Beautiful, utterly beautiful. The vivid colours out of the darkness, the fractal, infinite, geometric shapes and thoughtforms. Not to mention Lady M herself, a feminine, loving spirit.

Everyone who has done ayahuasca says the same thing: you can't describe it in words. There is nothing like it :¬)

It is, after all, another dimension of consciousness. A re-tuned pineal.

A word of warning, as others have said, your mindset is the key to your experience. Aya will show you both the dark and the light, and will not hold back. It lasts hours, usually midnight to 6 or 7am. That next morning, one feels wonderful! You gain much strength from enduring such an experience.
yeah, turtle, that's why. Tongue thanks bridge, i'm glad someone understands. i did eat too much.

i don't want drugs, ayahuasca is different, that's the only reason i'm considering it. and yeah, my pot OD is the reason i'm wary about drugs but i'm not against them, i'm for education. like, usually i read everything on erowid before trying something but i slipped up with the pot. it was such potent stuff it was just a small brownie. that's why i nag a lot about knowing what you get into.

i had a psychotic episode in which i felt my time structure and memories and the whole of me disintegrate into tiny granules that were held together by my will, hovering desperately trying not to fall apart... and time seemed to slow to a crawl, this is not something i want to repeat and ayahuasca can cause time-dilation.

ayahuasca is not like other drugs. i imagine the brew makes it metabolize differently. i would not do pure DMT, as DW said it can crack open your mind. when he interviewed Hancock, Hanckock talked about ayahuasca. www.youtube.com/user/davidwilcock333

i was very skeptical because i thought it was just a drug, but lately i've been intrigued. i consider drugs mainly a short cut to spirituality but ayahuasca seems to have profound effects on your life issues, which is alluring.

i appreciate the replies you guys, i agree it would do good to maybe try other means like astral projection, though i think that can be dangerous too

Namaste, i'm glad you had a good experience. Tongue did it last that many hours in your mind? i'm afirad of the time thing, it lasting for "an eternity" or a "lifetime". i can deal with a couple hours.
(04-15-2011, 12:01 PM)Ocean Wrote: [ -> ]i had a psychotic episode in which i felt my time structure and memories and the whole of me disintegrate into tiny granules that were held together by my will, hovering desperately trying not to fall apart... and time seemed to slow to a crawl, this is not something i want to repeat and ayahuasca can cause time-dilation.

This may seem insensitive but: THATS SO COOL!

Theres nothing special about ayahuasca other than it contains an MAOI (weakens the blood-brain barrier) so it can be taken orally and still work. There are alot of plants with DMT in it, or something similar to DMT like 5MeO-DMT.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_entheogens
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychedelic_plants
Terence McKenna's research into old written accounts has said that eating enormously large amounts of cannabis comes close to the psilocybin experience. But you have to eat like 2 pounds..some ridiculous number like that. What happened was that you simply did not eat enough to project yourself past the point where your ego resists the experience. Your experience is the classic description of the ego resisting. Past that point is a different experience altogether, and ayahuasca will certainly take you there.

This is why with psychedelics, all the experienced elders advise to not take too little. That's not to say it's possible you won't experience dark moments. All the experiences I've read in using ayahuasca, I don't think I have ever heard someone say anything other than "In the end, I'm glad I did it." This is unique with respect to ayahuasca. But whether or not you should do it takes much reflection.

The best media resource I've found on psychedelics is http://www.matrixmasters.net/salon/ Listen to Matt Pallamary's podcasts. He's like the street rough-edged version of McKenna.
thanks, that's a new way of looking at it. i'll check that out. Smile

thanks Turtle lol you sound like Blatz there.
Pages: 1 2 3 4