Bring4th

Full Version: 2009-04-11 - Carla's Projects, Pyramids, Eating Meat, Ra Contact, 2012/Language, Channeling, Cassiopaeans
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
14:04:30 ‹Bring4th_Monica› Hi Everyone! I am filling in for Steve today. Please post any questions for Carla in the "Ask Carla" tab, and I will post them in this tab.

14:04:28 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Hey Guys - Monica is filling in for Steve. More

14:05:15 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› No questions yet, so I'll vamp a little and chat about things of the day here at Camelot. More

14:05:33 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› The Alphabet Mosaics project has come a long way since last week! More

14:06:05 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› We have a beautiful front and back cover now, and the text and images are being assembled by our archive site web guy as we speak. More

14:06:52 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› There is some good news as well on that project in that there was a final section, sort of Dana Redfield's wrap-up about all being unity. I could not find it because Romi never scanned it. More

14:08:16 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› But Ian, the web guy, found it tacked on to other stuff that Romi had not handled. He sent it to me just today and I edited it and sent it back. It makes a very apt ending for the book! It even has her signature. I feel so very blessed! Hey Melch! How are you? It is good to be with you all today! Monica, any questions yet?

14:08:20 ‹Bring4th_Monica› Hey I just got your new book, Carla, and have just started it! It is different from what I expected... I sort of expected a chronological overview (sort of like in the study guide) but simplified, and instead it is REALLY creative and ultra cool! The metaphor of the gameboard etc. I like!

14:08:59 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Hey Monica - thank you! I LOVE that you like! I am so excited that it is out now and I can start getting feedback. More

14:09:36 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› The whole two-and-a-half years of the writing, I felt as though I were being given a lot of guidance and tuned before each writing session. More

14:10:22 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I also queried the Q'uo group as to the metaphor of the Game board and The game of Life and all of us as potential Players. They OK'd it. I am glad it resonated for you. More

14:10:56 ‹Bring4th_Monica› Definitely! I am enjoying it. I look forward to having some reading time this weekend.

14:11:00 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I am very stoked about the upcoming 2012 gathering in Bob Riedel's honor, because we will be reading from the book all weekend and I will get a whole lot of feedback. More

14:11:47 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› We WERE totally full up for the gathering, but an attendee just wrote in the last couple days and said she may drop out, so there's room for one more, if you want to write in to Gary and ask for the seat. More

14:12:35 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› The gathering will take place here at Camelot and up at Avalon Farm on April 17-19th. OK, Monica, any questions yet?

14:12:39 ‹Bring4th_Monica› I sure wish I could go! I already have a commitment that weekend. But I look forward to hearing about it!

14:12:51 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Stay tuned!

14:13:06 ‹Bring4th_Monica› Yes, our first question is from Logos924: Do you personally use a small pyramid to meditate as suggested in the Law of One books today?

14:13:23 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Hey Logos, typing on that.

14:13:41 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Logos, I tried that way back in the early eighties when we first got that info from those of Ra. More

14:14:15 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I found that the pyramid was too powerful for me. it was unpleasant. I also find that to be true of keeping crystals close to me. More

14:14:58 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Just for myself, I find I do better without the help. My own balance or tuning or whatever seems to work OK for me. But I have talked to others who have used the pyramid under the pillow to good effect. More

14:15:38 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› The only bad thing I heard was from a guy who fell asleep while using it and woke up feeling really tired and fried. You really have to be careful to time the usage to no more than 30 minutes at a shot. Follow-up?

14:16:25 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Hey, Wintersun! Welcome to the party!

14:16:29 ‹Logos924› Yeah I know what you mean. Did you ever construct one to store food in or anything?

14:16:45 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Logos, typing on that -

14:17:24 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› We constructed two. One was big enough to sit in, and consisted of wooden closet rods in an open design. I enjoyed sitting in it but never recorded any effects. More

14:18:01 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Don made one out of cardboard that was sort of a hat. He wore it while contemplating and felt he had good results. He made it out of cardboard from laundered shirts. Follow-up?

14:18:26 ‹Wintersun› Hi! Can I ask a question too? Smile This is my first time here with Carla on chat

14:18:29 ‹Logos924› haha clever idea. thanks Carla

14:18:56 ‹Bring4th_Monica› Hi Winter! Yes, we'd love to have your question - please post it in the 'Ask Carla here' tab.

14:19:02 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Wintersun, you ask the questions by clicking on the "ask Carla here" tab. Monica will feed questions to me. L/L xxx

14:19:06 ‹Bring4th_Monica› Next question is from melchizedek27: Just a comment about your answer, and another question. I think it is important to remember as we are individuals we have different reactions.

14:19:45 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Mel, absolutely! My results tend to be anomalistic. Almost always! OK, next question?

14:20:39 ‹Bring4th_Monica› The next question is from Oguz: A question: some sources advise of not eating meat. What do you think of this?

14:21:09 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Oguz, typing on that -

14:22:18 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› There is no question but that there is a downside to eating meat. Long story short, we have the Gastrointestinal tract of a vegetarian, long and windy. True carnivores, say cats and dogs to keep the examples at home, have short, powerful GI tracts and can digest meat fully and quickly. More

14:23:15 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› We humans cannot get the meat through our GI tracts before it begins to spoil. So we have to deal not only with digesting the meat but the germs that develop in the meat. It is the germs that tend to make people who eat red meat, but are not used to it, ill. More

14:23:36 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› So one would think that it would be a slam-dunk - "Don't eat meat." Not so. More

14:24:05 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› If your blood type is "O", it is likely you will need to eat red meat. Your body is set up to need it. More

14:24:31 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› There is an interesting book about "Eat for your blood type" - just Google on that phrase and it will likely come right up. More

14:25:09 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I read it at a point when the Ra group suggested that I needed to eat red meat. Previous to that I had been on a macrobiotic diet, trying to help the arthritic symptoms I had. More

14:25:43 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› It was fairly convincing. So I do eat red meat - not every day, and mostly ground up to speed the digestive process, but it agrees with me. More

14:26:25 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I think we need to go with what resonates to us on questions like this, rather than relying exclusively on people's good advice, no matter how well-meant. Follow up on that, oguz?

14:26:43 ‹oguz› thank you Carla

14:27:02 ‹Bring4th_Monica› We have a question from melchizedek27: Do you see humans become more alike as we evolve?

14:27:40 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Typing on that Melchizedek -

14:28:23 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Firstly, we are not only alike, we are one. I know it is not visible or obvious, but I do get that and try to live without breaking unity with anyone. More

14:29:33 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› However, I do not feel that our evolution of spirit is designed to make us more alike, but rather more harmonious. As we get more skilled at feeling other people's and our own energies, we begin to feel the energy exchanges we make. More

14:30:06 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› And so we begin to dance with the energies and make good music together, talking or otherwise interacting. Follow-up?

14:31:41 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› While we're waiting for follow-up or another question, here's that book reference on eating right for your blood type: http://www.dadamo.com/. L/L xxx

[Also found here: http://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&keyword...2qv4rr27_b ]

14:31:56 ‹Bring4th_Monica› While we're waiting for a follow-up question or comment from Melchizedek, I'd like to comment that that is a very good distinction about not being alike but being harmonious.

14:32:43 ‹Bring4th_Monica› And, if I may also comment about the meat issue, Edgar Cayce recommended that some people eat meat, while others were told to be vegetarians. So it really varied according to the person.

14:33:45 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› yes, Monica, I think it is a real key to living the Law of One - people are wonderfully various and we can dance with them all, if they are dancing a dance we understand. Obviously, trying to dance with a STS person is awkward, unless we are content to do what they say! LOL L/L xxx

14:33:48 ‹melchizedek27› Sorry, I agree, didn't know you were waiting for me

14:34:09 ‹Bring4th_Monica› No problem, Mel!

14:34:23 ‹Bring4th_Monica› The next question is from Wintersun: Carla, do you still ever contact Ra?

14:34:40 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Typing on that, Wintersun -

14:35:52 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Firstly, I have never attempted to contact Ra, as Ra, since Don died in November of 1984. The Ra group had been extremely careful to caution me not to contact them unless Don and Jim were in the group. Our threesome had protection together that apparently had been built up over several incarnations. More

14:37:10 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› However, in the natural course of my developing channeling skills - to which I bent every effort - I had found that it was very efficacious for me to set my intention carefully before the channeling began. More

14:38:03 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› After I tuned myself to my highest stable vibration, I began to ask, "Please give me the highest and best contact which I can carry in a conscious, stable manner, of the vibration of Jesus the Christ, unconditional love." More

14:38:33 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› When we asked the Q'uo principle about who they were later, they said that they were a principle composed of three social memory complexes. More

14:39:28 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› There was a Density of Love (4-D) social memory complex (SMC), Hatonn. There was a Density of Wisdom (5-D) SMC, Latwii. And there was a Density of Unity (6-D) SMC - Ra. More

14:39:59 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› By combining in this way, Ra could generate input without disturbing me or causing a deleterious effect on my health. More

14:41:04 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Latwii does the actual connecting with me, which I like a lot. Latwii was my favorite contact before I started the Ra contacts in 1981. So I am a happy camper. And in this way I am able to converse with those of Ra, but at a safe distance. Follow-up?

14:41:53 ‹Wintersun› Thanks Carla :-)

14:42:18 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› U bet, Wintersun [light bulb icon]

14:42:25 ‹Bring4th_Monica› While we're waiting for other questions, I have a follow-up question on that same topic, Carla

14:42:47 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› OK!

14:43:44 ‹Bring4th_Monica› Why do you suppose that more protection is needed when contacting Ra than when contacting the others? Since Ra is 6D, which has gone beyond 4D/5D, why do the 4D/5D SMC's provide the grounding safety net?

14:44:13 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Typing on that, Monica -

14:44:49 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I think it is a matter of wiring. If we want to get a big station, lots of power, lots of amps, we can use a cheap radio receiver. More

14:45:14 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› If we want to receive a signal on a very finely tuned frequency, we have to have a much more sophisticated receiver. More

14:46:01 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I can pick up fourth and fifth-density signals consciously. Apparently I can barely do that for 6-D signals. More

14:46:46 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I received the Ra group for the first time in a conscious state. I was able to challenge them firmly and repeatedly - a fact which has been of comfort to me ever since. I am sure they are of the tuning of unconditional love. More

14:47:32 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› In order to sustain the contact, the Ra group needed to have me in trance or asleep - not sure which - and the rest is history. More

14:48:28 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› After every session, I registered a weight loss of two to three pounds. I was using my very body matter to "run" the signal. So I became very light in weight for the duration of the contact, while eating more than I ever have, before or since. More

14:49:16 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› The Ra group felt sure that the only reason I was able to keep going, in a state of almost constant physical energy deficit, was the pure and powerful love between Don, Mick and myself. More

14:49:53 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› That level of love between any three people is extraordinarily hard to find and it cannot be created by intention alone. More

14:50:26 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Further, I knew, deep inside, that the Ra group was right. I had no desire to ignore their cautionary words. More

14:51:22 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I think I do have an unusual tuning, perhaps because of being a wanderer, which makes me resonate well to 6-D signals. But they are extremely narrow-band, and that is the catch right there, Monica. Follow-up on that?

14:51:31 ‹Bring4th_Monica› Very interesting! And...Ah, that part about the finely tuned radio frequency helps explain it - so it has to do with frequency, NOT how much they are of the unconditional love vibration, since they all are that. thanks!

14:51:54 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› [light bulb icon]

14:51:57 ‹Bring4th_Monica› Next question is from oguz: A bit silly question: what will be common language when we ascend on 2012 ? Do we need to improve our foreign tongues?

14:52:17 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› LOL - typing on that, oguz -

14:52:21 ‹Bring4th_Monica› (That was oguz who said it was a silly question - I don't think it's silly at all, oguz!)

14:52:43 ‹oguz› Smile

14:52:52 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› This is not a silly question but a central one! Bear with me, it will take me a bit of typing to share here -

14:54:07 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I have been immersed in editing the Alphabet Mosaics for Dana Redfield, and so I am very sensitized to this question. Dana believed that language and words were not the only level of communication for us. She believed that the very letters we used carried energy that went right down to our subconscious. More

14:54:36 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Further, she felt that it is the space around letters and words that held the deeper meaning and carried transformative power. More

14:55:01 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› All of this is to say that language is not what we think it is. Language is truly "working with crayons". More

14:55:38 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› This hs also become very clear to me as a channel. When I receive from the Confederation entities, I am receiving balls of concept. More

14:56:38 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I have to translate these almost infinite concepts into words and say the words. If I hesitate too long trying to say it out the very best way, I lose the contact. I have to catch the concept and immediately translate it as best as I can at that moment. More

14:57:31 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› No matter how "on" I am that session, I never have the feeling that I have exhausted the material in each concept. The session itself will contain my translation of what I have been able to catch of those concepts. More

14:58:59 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› This experience has convinced me that our "language" after we graduate will be telepathy, or to be more precise, tuned telepathy. We will receive the whole of others' thoughts and they will receive the whole of ours - plus all the underlying doubts, hesitations and other feeling-tones. More

14:59:30 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Imagine how much easier it will be to communicate when others can see all of what we think and we can see all of what they think! Follow-up?

14:59:48 ‹oguz› thanks a lot

15:00:00 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› [light bulb icon]

15:00:02 ‹Bring4th_Monica› I have a follow-up on that topic

15:01:19 ‹Bring4th_Monica› I never realized that you were consciously translating the concepts...When you are doing conscious channeling of course. Is this why they are still limited if the words are not in your vocabulary? And, is this problem eliminated with trance channeling? i.e., you probably didn't have SMC etc. in your vocabulary...

15:01:43 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Monica, typing on that -

15:02:47 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I think you are basically right - the Ra contact saw many words and concepts fly in to which I had no claim to know about prior to their showing up in the sessions. So to a great extent, it would seem that the trance state afforded the Ra group more ability to be precise. More

15:03:38 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› However, I suspect that the Ra group, even in trance, was limited to an extent by the bodies of knowledge which a person of science has at his command, those disciplines especially which lead up to higher mathematics. More

15:04:43 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› If you have ever read technical or scientific books which use equations, a lot of times the writing is from equation to equation, not in English. And my suspicion is that if the Ra group had been dealing with a physics-savvy person in me, they would at times have been talking in equations. Follow-up, Monica?

15:05:39 ‹Bring4th_Monica› Do you mean limited by the knowledge itself, or limited by the individual words used to express that knowledge? And why would there be that limitation, as long as the individual components used to express the idea is available? Do people ever channel in another language altogether?

15:06:00 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Typing on that, Monica -

15:06:30 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I mean limited by the underlying lack of concepts which together create the ability to "think" in equations, as mathematicians and physicists do. More

15:07:36 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I never took any science beyond high-school algebra 2, plane geometry, chem and biology. And I believe that the ability to talk in equations requires a substantially different mindset. More

15:08:20 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Mind you, I am only guessing here. But since the Ra group was talking to a physicist who did indeed think in equations, and since they did not respond to his physics questions by equations, I have created that as a guess as to why not. More

15:09:43 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› As to people channeling in other languages, I have not gone into depth researching that. I have read anecdotes of people channeling in foreign tongues during glossolalia, and professors hearing tapes of the glossolalia and identifying the language. But I cannot stand behind the truth of those stories, not having done the research. More

15:10:40 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› An interesting aside here is that I have, in the early days back in the '70s, channeling voices which had an accent while speaking English, and later I could identify where the accent came from, when I heard someone talk like that.

15:10:48 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Follow-up, Monica?

15:11:15 ‹Bring4th_Monica› Oh. So, if I'm understanding you correctly, then channeling is not like them just using your hardware to run their software...there is some participation on the part of the channel...not just setting themselves completely aside and letting the channeled source take over the hardware...?

15:11:35 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Typing on that, Monica -

15:12:54 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› That's right, the Confederation channeling I have done has me as a part of it. And they say that they wish that to be so. They repeatedly point out that left strictly to themselves, theres is a very simple message. They like the individual channels because they can use their experiences and knowledge to flesh out and vary the way their message of unity and love comes through. More

15:13:41 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› In trance, my will was gone, so they took over my voice and used it - very carefully and slowly, word by word - to express their concepts without my being the middleman or translator. More

15:14:03 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› But conscious channeling as I do it does involve participation on my part. More

15:16:05 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› When I hear channels suggesting that they have no part in the message, I just wonder! Because, for sure, I do. I try to be utterly faithful to what I receive in the telling of it, but I know my way of speaking and expressing myself, what I have experienced and know, all comes in from time to time. I simply try to give the best, most sincere effort I can to keep the message theirs, not mine. Follow-up, Monica?

15:16:25 ‹Bring4th_Monica› Thanks, no follow up. We have new questions coming in. The next is from Wintersun: Could I ask Carla to look at a picture I've uploaded. It's an animation of a vision I'm having, and I'd like to ask her what does she think it is (more)

15:16:42 ‹Bring4th_Monica› http://www.hostanyimage.com/files/mq0f1n...zz2eqx.gif It's a small gif animation I made.. I see this when I stare in darkness, or when I close my eyes

15:16:56 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Looking at the image, Wintersun -

15:17:39 ‹Wintersun› it may take a few seconds to load Smile

15:19:22 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Wintersun, I had a glitch when I looked a the image but am back now! Typing on that -

15:20:11 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› That image is one I have seen a lot. I think it is called an after-image. For instance, when looking at something red, looking away I might see a green after-image. More

15:20:48 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› However, when I have seen these blobs of color that shrink and fade, I usually do not see blue, and it is a lovely color, the color of the throat chakra. More

15:21:48 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› So it seems possible to me that you are successfully living in your open heart, and doing some deep work on communicating with absolutely honesty and compassion. and as that light seats itself in your energy body at the blue-ray level, you are getting these after-images. More

15:22:18 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Please understand that this is a guess on my part, not information I am channeling through from someone more knowledgeable than I! Follow-up?

15:23:34 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Hey, Ingerule!

15:24:16 ‹ingerul9› hi Carla

15:24:27 ‹Bring4th_Monica› I have a follow-up question/comment on that topic: I see a donut shape of light with (sometimes) a dot or star in the center, constantly moving. I've read that this is significant and a Kriya Yoga technique is to focus on that center star and eventually go through it. Wintersun's image moving away made me think of that, because it usually is moving away and I am basically chasing after it! Any comment on that?

15:24:52 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Monica, typing on that -

15:25:33 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I also have heard of this practice. I would guess that it is more skillful to rest in the contemplation of that visual image than to chase after it. More

15:27:04 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› This would be along the same lines of the old adage, "When the student is ready, the teacher will appear." Metaphysically speaking, I think it is very skillful to rest when doing such visualizations in faith - faith that when you are ready, the movement into the heart or star of the image will automatically happen. Follow-up, Monica?

15:27:46 ‹Bring4th_Monica› Ha, good point! We have a question from melchizedek27: I think we all contain information that will appear later in consciousness when we are ready. If so, should we prepare some way?

15:28:14 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Hey Mel - typing on that.

15:28:52 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Firstly, I quite agree with you on thinking that we contain far more than we are consciously aware we do. FAR more! More

15:30:00 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Secondly, I think to prepare for new awareness, it is very helpful to enter the silence. I just wrote an article about that (www.religionandspirituality.com) for my UPI blog. It's the fifth and last article in my series on getting ready for 2012. More

15:30:43 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› One of the things I note in that article is that entering the silence gives our minds an opportunity to seat and integrate all incoming catalyst and knowledge. More

15:31:10 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› When we can avail ourselves of the silence on a regular basis, we are in the best shape we can be to receive new things. Follow-up?

15:32:08 ‹melchizedek27› I am doing this, and I am always looking for pointers. I want to have visions that serve us.

15:32:29 ‹melchizedek27› Thanks so much

15:32:30 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Typing on that, Mel

15:33:37 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I love the idea of seeking to having visions that will serve others! I think that is a wonderful intention to form. I wish you excellent fortune in receiving such inspirational visions! [high five icon][light bulb icon]

15:35:01 ‹Bring4th_Monica› Wintersun didn't get in a follow-up earlier due to losing connection, but has a follow-up now, about that image...

15:35:04 ‹Bring4th_Monica› Wintersun says: I have a follow up on that blue light I see... I didn't get the color 100 percent right, because in the vision is a bit darker.. I also believe it is more indigo blue, than simple blue

15:35:33 ‹Bring4th_Monica› ‹Wintersun› Also, it appears that when I stare at it long enough, it envelopes my view, and I get some pictures, like planets and universe

15:35:51 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› OK, Wintersun, then let me ask you, are you more interested in communicating or in the radiance of your beingness - answer me directly here, please.

15:36:41 ‹Wintersun› I'm sorry, but I'm from Croatia, so I didn't quite understand that question.. Could you rephrase it a little?

15:38:46 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› OK, Wintersun! Here is where I am coming from: Blue-ray is honest and compassionate communication. Indigo ray carries the energies of beingness - you being you. So I was trying to determine whether 1. you were seeing blue ray with just a shading or 2. you were really seeing indigo - which is hard to differentiate from blue - or 3. if you were simply trying to access the gateway to intelligent infinity, and you were getting the after-image as the light came through to your energy body. Does that help?

15:40:19 ‹Wintersun› Well, I simply would close my eyes, and I would see it, and I think it is indigo with sort of a goldenish aura

15:40:46 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Typing, Wintersun -

15:42:08 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› OK, then, here is my best guess: you are experiencing the after-image of accessing the gateway to intelligent infinity. That energy comes through violet, then indigo, then blue to the open heart, then springboards back up to blue if one is focusing on communicating, teaching or channeling, or back up to indigo if one is focusing on radiance of being. More

15:42:47 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› My guess could be completely wrong. However it is safe to say that it is a very positive image, and should feel quite reassuring to you to see it. Follow-up, Wintersun?

15:43:30 ‹Wintersun› yes, and I think I'm more focused on teaching, if I understood your question correctly

15:44:25 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Wintersun, I wish you the very best of experiences working with this image, and I hope it aids your teaching! [heart icon]/[light bulb icon]! Monica, do we have another question?

15:44:48 ‹Bring4th_Monica› We have a question from oguz: I'm wondering if Carla has heard of Cassiopaeans?

15:45:12 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Yes I have, oguz - what would you like to ask about them?

15:45:44 ‹oguz› They said that Ra material is 63 percent accurate.

15:45:56 ‹oguz› What's your opinion on this?

15:46:36 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› OK - my opinion - typing on that.

15:47:09 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Oguz, when Laura first started channeling she was a huge fan of The Law of One. As time went on, things changed. More

15:47:39 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Her source began getting asked more and more specific questions, and more and more fear-based questions. More

15:48:14 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I have found in my own channeling work - I discovered this early on, in the mid-seventies - that both specific questions and fear-based questions de-tune the channel. More

15:48:48 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› We were talking earlier about this information coming in on a frequency - broader band for 4-D, narrower for 5-D and very narrow-band for 6-D. More

15:50:13 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Even the broadest band positive 'station", however, has limits. if one de-tunes through the questions one asks, the positive channel must give way. You've lost that "station". However there are plenty of negatively oriented stations out there, and a lot of times a channel who is de-tuned does not perceive that they have switched stations and are now channeling from a negative or STS point of view. More

15:51:04 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› The negatively oriented source then mimics the previous information, almost wholly at first, and then with more and more little zingers of information designed to instill fear and close the energy body. It is their way of putting out the light of the previously very positive channel. More

15:52:57 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› It is my opinion that this has occurred not only with Laura but with others. I cannot say anything about her work other than to judge for yourself. I would never defend the Ra information. It stands on its own. This becomes a matter for your discernment. I would note that I feel Laura is an extremely good and genuine person. I hurt her feelings badly when I wrote her about taking so many specific and fear-based questions. Follow-up?

15:53:14 ‹oguz› thank you Carla

15:53:18 ‹Bring4th_Monica› We're almost out of time, so I will post the last question. (I have another question myself but will save it for next time.) The last question is from Wintersun: I found this quote from Q'uo in the Wanderers Handbook: "It is impossible to tell you, even if we could, when the transition will be complete. We can tell you that it shall be non-dramatic, that those who are harvested shall be harvested as their natural lifetime of incarnational lessons draws to a close." How can this be, when we know that harvest will happen around 2012?

15:53:56 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Typing on that, Wintersun

15:54:36 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I believe the planet itself will have transitioned to 4-D right on schedule in 2012. The 4-D Earth is fully formed even now. More

15:55:10 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› However, 3-D Earth will not cease to be in 2012, I do not believe. And we will not all be harvested at once, as many have suggested. More

15:55:29 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I do not have proof of this. However it resonates to me that this is so. More

15:56:48 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› We will continue to live our 3-D lives until they are naturally at an end. Then we will have the walk up the steps of light and determine how much light we can enjoy, thusly either going ahead to 4-D (or higher for some wanderers) or continuing on for another term in another 3-D environment, on another planet. Follow-up, Wintersun?

15:57:06 ‹Wintersun› Thank you Carla Smile

15:57:23 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› You are so welcome, Wintersun! [rose icon]

15:57:38 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Monica, one last question? Or is it time to say good-bye for this week?

15:58:12 ‹Bring4th_Monica› Well I did have some questions of my own - no more questions from anyone else - if these are too long, since only a couple of minutes left, you can do them next week...here they are:

15:58:32 ‹Bring4th_Monica› I have 2 questions related to the previous topic: 1.) I see geometric shapes (checkerboards, etc.) when I rub my eyes via the Kriya Yoga technique...right out of the 60s psychedelic era...and images right out of Tarot cards... comment? 2.) Can you explain the gateway to intelligent infinity? Some claim to have traversed it...I'm still not quite sure what it is.

15:59:09 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Monica, let me take the question on the gateway and we'll take the question on the checkerboarding next time - More

15:59:32 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Did you notice the checkerboarding on the cover of 101? How synchronistic is that? More

15:59:33 ‹Bring4th_Monica› I won't be here next week - doing a booth at Earth Day! - so I can send these to Steve to post for me, since we're out of time.

15:59:54 ‹ingerul9› thank you so much Carla for all that you're doing ; love and light to all

16:00:53 ‹Bring4th_Monica› Oh wow, no I didn't! Too busy being dazzled by the chakra! But I see it now.

16:01:42 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› As to the gateway to intelligent infinity, it is that place in time/space, the metaphysical universe, where our energy bodies connect to higher sources of inspiration and information. Tantric yoga speaks of the rising of the kundalini. In the Confederation way of looking at things, the gateway opens when the energy body has been fully cleared, and then the will is used to set the intention to access higher knowledge, higher densities, higher environments. Along the physical body this gateway would be located above the crown chakra, at the "eighth chakra" position right above the head. Follow-up?

16:02:32 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Bless you, Ingerule and thank you for all YOU do! [heart icon]/[light bulb icon]

16:02:40 ‹Bring4th_Monica› OK so the gateway can access different higher levels?

16:02:51 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Right, Monica - typing -

16:03:00 ‹Bring4th_Monica› (rather than a specific level or place or dimension)

16:03:39 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› It is a matter of natural attraction. That's why I was saying, "Wait for it - don't go after it," about going into the star in the center of the "donut". More

16:05:18 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› You will get to a point in 101 where I take up the gateway. I do a fair job of quoting the Ra group and setting out what they have to say, so as time is short, I will refer you to 101! Blessings, dear Monica, and Mel, Inge, Kuru, Wintersun and Oguz! it has been such a blast to share with you! and xxx - wol

16:05:42 ‹kuruuzum› [heart icon][light bulb icon]

16:05:45 ‹melchizedek27› Thanks, and blessings

16:06:00 ‹oguz› [heart icon]

16:06:05 ‹Bring4th_Monica› Thanks Carla! I'll have finished the book by next week! Blessings to everyone!

16:06:12 ‹Wintersun› Thank you Carla! BigSmile