Bring4th

Full Version: Is there self-awareness in the octaves below
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
There are infinite number of octaves below this one, I wonder if there is no self-awareness in any of them just like 1st and 2rd density of this octave?
Does Ra or any other social memory complex go to the octave below (to help harvest or monitor or something) and know about this? If there is indeed no self-awareness in any of them, I guess there will be guardians that monitor the evolution process and they are all of this octave and above?
without awareness nothing can be done. without more than one entity, no exploration of polarity is possible. since there was 'mover/moved' polarity in last octave, there has to be entities that are moved, and there has to be entities moving them. therefore, there has to be more than one entity, aware, and capable of polarizing in the manner of mover/moved.
(04-16-2011, 11:50 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]without awareness nothing can be done. without more than one entity, no exploration of polarity is possible. since there was 'mover/moved' polarity in last octave, there has to be entities that are moved, and there has to be entities moving them. therefore, there has to be more than one entity, aware, and capable of polarizing in the manner of mover/moved.

This always made me wonder, was the density and harvest mechanic the same in the last octave?

For instance, was the point of a 3D experience (if there was one) in the last octave to polarize mover or moved (this is also perceived as masculine/feminine, right?), like it is STO or STS in this octave? And then in 4 and 5D, again assuming there was such thing, these polarities separate?

I've got a feeling I'm not understanding something correctly.
these are innate details of previous octave. the 7 octaves there, may have reflected different properties of existence as opposed to this.
It is a fun existence to think about though. Imagine the polarities separating, like they do in this octave. 4D masculine and 4D feminine societies, existing separately. Gaining polarity by moving or being moved, with this being the objective. Wild.
(04-16-2011, 11:50 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]without awareness nothing can be done. without more than one entity, no exploration of polarity is possible. since there was 'mover/moved' polarity in last octave, there has to be entities that are moved, and there has to be entities moving them. therefore, there has to be more than one entity, aware, and capable of polarizing in the manner of mover/moved.

So that the entities in the 7th density of the octave below can be more evolved than the ones in the 1st density of this octave ? Because they are polarized? I always thought the lessons in each octave are totally different but don't know how.
(04-17-2011, 10:18 AM)kanonathena Wrote: [ -> ]

So that the entities in the 7th density of the octave below can be more evolved than the ones in the 1st density of this octave ? Because they are polarized? I always thought the lessons in each octave are totally different but don't know how.

mover/moved polarization is different than positive/negative polarization.
Right, I didn't read carefully.
and polarization does not correlate with advancedness.

infinite intelligence has no polarity. ra has no polarity either.
The confusion comes in thinking that octaves are less than each other. Each octave is a creation/universe that contains all that there is.

When Don asks what is known at the 7th density level, Ra states in 16.21 "It is our understanding that it would not be our awareness, but simply awareness of the Creator. In the Creator is all that there is. Therefore, this knowledge would be available."

What is happening between the octaves is the communication of concepts learned. There are certain memories between octaves that are used to explore an infinite way of doing things.
(04-17-2011, 01:22 PM)Icaro Wrote: [ -> ]The confusion comes in thinking that octaves are less than each other. Each octave is a creation/universe that contains all that there is.

When Don asks what is known at the 7th density level, Ra states in 16.21 "It is our understanding that it would not be our awareness, but simply awareness of the Creator. In the Creator is all that there is. Therefore, this knowledge would be available."

What is happening between the octaves is the communication of concepts learned. There are certain memories between octaves that are used to explore an infinite way of doing things.

your analysis is not on point.

what you speak of, 'creator', exists in all octaves, and all their universes. it is not bound to an octave or universe.

therefore, all octaves cannot contain 'all that there is', since, the understanding and knowledge of positive/negative was lacking in the earlier octave, and full knowledge of mover/moved was not gained in that octave.

so indeed, this octave, is different than that octave. therefore, in all octaves there is no such thing as 'all that there is'. this is overmystification and overgeneralization.

if it had been as such, there wouldnt be any need for more than one octave.
they can cuz all is holographic. Smile but you make a point U.
Yes, I overgeneralized in that statement, which I refined by conveying the memory concept.

I simply meant that at the octave level, all that is known up to that point in infinity can be known. Between octaves only concepts can be communicated.
(04-17-2011, 02:51 PM)Icaro Wrote: [ -> ]Between octaves only concepts can be communicated.

not as such. if we look at what Ra says, not only this octave's harvest light is provided by entities that are coming from the next octave, but also it is possible to 'wander' in between octaves.
no the light is from the logos.
I think that the whole densities and octaves concept does not work under a system of heirarchy. It could be some sorft of system that is quite hard for us to understand without using thoughts of seperation. Besides, i have a goal of realizing all of the infinite possibilities of light frequency, i dont have a goal of seperating each one of them and labeling it or categorizing them all. Basically, i dont think that an octave that is "under" us means thats its less developed or less evovled or anything. Its just another part of the infinitely scrambled net of nets xD
the word density merely means it includes more. if we look at 4D, it's 3D but there's the sense of "more" with being able to sense the love, that is another layer. i see densities as having more layers, the higher you go the more you can access the higher layers. like a layercake.
What is "more" in the 4th density that is not in the 3rd? can you point out anything?

Maybe its more different than more? Its just another possible reality, no?

I could say that the first density is "more" than 3rd also. Our whole reality consists of these major elements of the first density.
(04-17-2011, 04:00 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-17-2011, 02:51 PM)Icaro Wrote: [ -> ]Between octaves only concepts can be communicated.

not as such. if we look at what Ra says, not only this octave's harvest light is provided by entities that are coming from the next octave, but also it is possible to 'wander' in between octaves.

Learn to see the validity in a statement and add to it, rather than telling someone they're wrong.

I know that there are those who wander between octaves, but we are talking about how the octaves themselves communicate. I'm not going to minutely refine all of the LOO in one post.

"Plus, there are those who wander." ..is a great response.

In this way we have a conversation, instead of creating the tone of a debate where everything that someone says is somehow wrong.
Iiiicaroooo i'm feeling restless, come to the Astrology thread.

i think we don't sometimes have awareness, as people go on on autopilot. i sometimes do that although less than most people. but it seems there's a kind of programming. and i think this is true of lower densities.
(04-17-2011, 05:39 PM)Icaro Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-17-2011, 04:00 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]

Learn to see the validity in a statement and add to it, rather than telling someone they're wrong.

I know that there are those who wander between octaves, but we are talking about how the octaves themselves communicate. I'm not going to minutely refine all of the LOO in one post.

"Plus, there are those who wander." ..is a great response.

In this way we have a conversation, instead of creating the tone of a debate where everything that someone says is somehow wrong.

things that are fundamental hamper and harm a lot, if they are incorrect.

the proposition was that only concepts could be communicated in between octaves. 'adding to it' with 'plus, there are those who wander in between the octaves', would be unclear, and leave a percentage of those who read and forming and opinion about the matter still thinking that initial proposition was correct, 'but also'.

in this forum, we see a lot of people who had read a lot of things in Ra material a lot of times, but, did not venture to establish evidently declared correlations in between the concepts. this is a habitual behavior in all fields of life.

secondly and more dishonestly, veiledly trying to imply one's wrongness but appearing as if confirming what s/he has said, is dishonest and contrary to blue ray manifestation. 'hey, i am painting a picture as if i am agreeing with you, but see, actually i am telling that you are wrong'.

dishonesty is not a trait of positive, or unpolarized path (on and beyond 6d).

3DMonkey

Unity100, if I may...

We understand you like facts, and this is what you see in us as it is reflected back to you. ( Yes, I am working on my own reflections also).

The thing is, some of us don't hold "the facts" in such high regard as you do. We have abilities and distortions that allow us to see through avenues besides facts, emotion being one of them. You have great and valid abilities with facts and lack certain abilities in other areas. Some of us have great and valid abilities with emotions (just to say one) and lack certain abilities with strict fact.

We each have our own distortional capabilities to read between the lines of statements made by others. Sometimes the lack of emotion is frustrating for those whose speak mainly through emotion.
i thin we should all try to learn from each other the things we lack.

3DMonkey

(04-17-2011, 06:53 PM)Ocean Wrote: [ -> ]i thin we should all try to learn from each other the things we lack.

We should all post what it is we are lacking
i can't think of anything. Blush
(04-17-2011, 06:57 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-17-2011, 06:53 PM)Ocean Wrote: [ -> ]i thin we should all try to learn from each other the things we lack.

We should all post what it is we are lacking
That's what we've all been doing, and will continue to do. It's the nature of teach/learn and learn/teach. That is, unless someone can explain how questioning and seeking can consistently occur without lack.
Unity..you know I personally have no issues with your style, and I am able to appreciate your wisdom/clarity.

I am simply using you correcting my simple passing statements as examples. People do not need their hands held. You need to let go of it being your duty to clarify every single point that is made. Perhaps it actually is your purpose to provide a certain amount of clarity, but loosen up! It is one thing to correct gross fundamental error, but there is also the necessity in being able to trust in another's ability to seek and understand. If kanonathena would have walked away from the thread without mention of octave wandering, his/her knowledge would have been unaffected. So instead of clarifying my post by telling me that I wrong (I purposely chose to lack clarity in that statement so I could generalize), just let it be...or say "It should also be mentioned..."

This is what makes a conversation pleasurable and facilitates the best possible learning experience. We give and take and play off of each other. Yes, we are here to clarify and understand the Law of One, but there are newcomers who will come here and encounter a stern, corrective figure that endlessly refines a person's statements without letting them go through their own process of learning. This is clarity without compassion for the seeker. We are all capable of properly seeking.

The student is trying to understand, but they also need support. Tell them they are wrong when they are, but do it gracefully. Because if you seek to provide clarity at the expense of understanding (love) their needs, not able to acknowledge that they are coming from a different place than you are, the message is lost. Instead they could develop a sense of unworthiness, feel unintelligent, experience public humiliation, and most importantly, they stop asking questions because they don't want to experience the former anymore.

This is the opposite of what you hope to achieve.

As you would say, this is unnecessary. Emotion shouldn't affect wisdom, I agree. But there are people here that will not able to get past these unnecessary stumbling blocks no matter how much you wish they could. Have compassion for their inability to not understand or be compatible with your level of communication. If you can't understand that people are different than you and we must blend our approaches, you're not being honest with the self. Not being honest with the self is also contrary to blue ray. There is more to blue ray communication than simply the information that is being conveyed. You are unable to see this as of yet and that's why it keeps getting reflected back to you.

There are those that need a different approach.

It is helpful to contemplate that misunderstanding is ok. All will eventually be clarified. I use to have the desire to communicate wisdom above all else, until I realized they were starting to tune me out.
what i meant zen was instead of pointing out what the other lacks we all look to each other for inspiration. as we all have our unique strengths.
(04-18-2011, 03:04 PM)Ocean Wrote: [ -> ]what i meant zen was instead of pointing out what the other lacks we all look to each other for inspiration. as we all have our unique strengths.
I think those two things already occur simultaneously, regardless of how much consciousness is put into it. Since inspiration (and communication of it) flows from honesty, I'd suggest that be assessed before posting. That is, if the intent of the post is learn/teach or teach/learn.
(04-18-2011, 02:48 PM)Icaro Wrote: [ -> ]Unity..you know I personally have no issues with your style, and I am able to appreciate your wisdom/clarity.

I am simply using you correcting my simple passing statements as examples. People do not need their hands held. You need to let go of it being your duty to clarify every single point that is made. Perhaps it actually is your purpose to provide a certain amount of clarity, but loosen up! It is one thing to correct gross fundamental error, but there is also the necessity in being able to trust in another's ability to seek and understand. If kanonathena would have walked away from the thread without mention of octave wandering, his/her knowledge would have been unaffected. So instead of clarifying my post by telling me that I wrong (I purposely chose to lack clarity in that statement so I could generalize), just let it be...or say "It should also be mentioned..."

This is what makes a conversation pleasurable and facilitates the best possible learning experience. We give and take and play off of each other. Yes, we are here to clarify and understand the Law of One, but there are newcomers who will come here and encounter a stern, corrective figure that endlessly refines a person's statements without letting them go through their own process of learning. This is clarity without compassion for the seeker. We are all capable of properly seeking.

The student is trying to understand, but they also need support. Tell them they are wrong when they are, but do it gracefully. Because if you seek to provide clarity at the expense of understanding (love) their needs, not able to acknowledge that they are coming from a different place than you are, the message is lost. Instead they could develop a sense of unworthiness, feel unintelligent, experience public humiliation, and most importantly, they stop asking questions because they don't want to experience the former anymore.

This is the opposite of what you hope to achieve.

As you would say, this is unnecessary. Emotion shouldn't affect wisdom, I agree. But there are people here that will not able to get past these unnecessary stumbling blocks no matter how much you wish they could. Have compassion for their inability to not understand or be compatible with your level of communication. If you can't understand that people are different than you and we must blend our approaches, you're not being honest with the self. Not being honest with the self is also contrary to blue ray. There is more to blue ray communication than simply the information that is being conveyed. You are unable to see this as of yet and that's why it keeps getting reflected back to you.

There are those that need a different approach.

It is helpful to contemplate that misunderstanding is ok. All will eventually be clarified. I use to have the desire to communicate wisdom above all else, until I realized they were starting to tune me out.

you are providing various valid reasons for what argument you are making, according to the current understandings and behavior patterns of the society we are in. in their context, these are valid.

however, the stark requirement of working past green ray, but especially indigo ray is, radiation of self regardless of any actions from the others.

http://lawofone.info/results.php?session...=1&ss=1#24

it starts with blue.

this is apparently nature and requirement of blue ray and its understanding, (in positive path). and since it is a density/ray property, regardless of the reasons provided for not doing so and the means that it is not done, if an entity is not directly, openly honest to other entities regardless of any actions from others, it will not fulfill the requirements of blue ray.

this is a requirement even for the negative path, since progression after a point in 6d requires honesty - entities going past toward early 6 d will have to attained that level of honesty and expression, regardless of the path they have come there from.
Pages: 1 2