Bring4th

Full Version: The War You Don't See
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fe1ZlepSek

One of the greatest documentaries I've ever watched.

edit: Another doc by the same guy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rW1rgL9EHww "The War On Democracy".
thanks turtle dude
i am watching the one about central america. our sons wife is from el salvador . the country is very poor and very corrupt and very violent to say the least. when u dig into the depths of what goes on on this planet it is not very pretty. however i think the world is in for a big surprise as justice and truth are about to reemerge as the true currency of mankind. the situation on the planet is about to become so severe that survival will be paramount and these dirty games that have been played will have to be abandoned out of neccesity. just my take

norral
(04-18-2011, 03:54 AM)norral Wrote: [ -> ]however i think the world is in for a big surprise as justice and truth are about to reemerge...

Amen to that, brother norral.
(04-18-2011, 03:54 AM)norral Wrote: [ -> ]however i think the world is in for a big surprise as justice and truth are about to reemerge as the true currency of mankind.

I agree, I think after the harvest people will realize how stupid the concept of money is and that we could have an alternative economic system based on making as many people happy as possible.

3DMonkey

(04-18-2011, 12:39 PM)turtledude23 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-18-2011, 03:54 AM)norral Wrote: [ -> ]however i think the world is in for a big surprise as justice and truth are about to reemerge as the true currency of mankind.

I agree, I think after the harvest people will realize how stupid the concept of money is and that we could have an alternative economic system based on making as many people happy as possible.

I hope to realize how stupid I've been personally. It'd be nice if we could all see how stupid we really are. Hahahahaha. Great Experiment in Stupity!!
ha ha thats pretty funny 3d. we can all stand around and say
Im stupid no no no im stupid no not u im stupid no im really stupid
ha ha ive heard of a pity party and now we can have a stupid partyBigSmile