Bring4th

Full Version: rays for Harvest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"40.4 Questioner: Then bodily energy centers for an individual, assuming that the individual evolves in a straight line from first through to eighth density, would then be activated to completion if everything worked as it should? Would each chakra be activated to completion and greatest intensity by the end of the experience in each density?

Ra: I am Ra. Hypothetically speaking, this is correct. However, the fully activated being is rare. Much emphasis is laid upon the harmonies and balances of individuals. It is necessary for graduation across densities for the primary energy centers to be functioning in such a way as to communicate with intelligent infinity and to appreciate and bask in this light in all of its purity. However, to fully activate each energy center is the mastery of few, for each center has a variable speed of rotation or activity. The important observation to be made once all necessary centers are activated to the minimal necessary degree is the harmony and balance between these energy centers."

so what's the minimum amount? does that mean if you are good but not balanced you can't graduate?
If you were in perfect balance you'd have opened the gateway to intelligent infinity which opens you to the next Octave of experience as Ra says in another session. I remember Ra saying how we have a roughly hewn statue in 3D, and in order to graduate, be able to take a certain amount of Creator's light and love.

I don't think the requirements are that advanced. Us who are studying the Law of One and applying it, are certainly ahead of the game. I think just being roughly balanced is enough.
i'm worried about my family and friends who aren't into LOO. if it takes work to graduate they might be at a disadvantage. and i have a weak red ray so should all my chakras be crappy? Tongue what does it mean to be balanced, to be equally open?
s***, if i've done this before why is it so hard?
Instead of worrying why not let them off the hook ? They are as much the creator as you are and have all the NOW moment they need.
Also their relationship towards creation is relative from your perspective.
You got trust in love and let go.
Or not ;D

This is the beauty, you can still worry all you want.

I know i am not worrying about you or me or anyone.

I surrender.

I wonder if the I disappears in total surrender, well i am gonna enjoy this perspective while it lasts.

in this moment
(04-16-2011, 10:37 PM)drifting pages Wrote: [ -> ]I surrender.

I have always wondered what Surrender is all my spiritual life. Always struggled with the reality/concept behind the word.

I have never been able to bring myself to complete surrender, and surrender to what? Events, circumstances, people, places, etc!!

Very confusing to understand for me. And if it is surrender to the god within, how does it help me relate to the world outside, without appearing spaced out and insane.

Questions I struggle with about surrender. I don't know. I give up Huh
meh, i don't like surrender. semantics.

3DMonkey

(04-16-2011, 10:08 PM)Ocean Wrote: [ -> ]so what's the minimum amount? does that mean if you are good but not balanced you can't graduate?

If I told you the minimum, how would you measure it?

"Napoleon, like anyone can even know that."
Tongue why do you call me Napoleon?
(04-16-2011, 10:14 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]If you were in perfect balance you'd have opened the gateway to intelligent infinity which opens you to the next Octave of experience as Ra says in another session. I remember Ra saying how we have a roughly hewn statue in 3D, and in order to graduate, be able to take a certain amount of Creator's light and love.

'next octave of experience' in that session is unclear. remember that all densities are octaves of experience, and Ra occasionally uses such a termage.

in addition, the named negatively harvested entities opened their gateway to intelligent infinity. but they did not end up in next octave - instead, they ended up in negative 4th.

that quote seems to mean, if you open the gateway to intelligent infinity during incarnation, through any means, you pass into the 4th density at whatever point.

moreover, terms like 'harvested themselves' are used for negatives - negatives open the gateway through their own means. but, apparently, positive entities are generally harvested when harvest time comes. this also includes the 150 entities harvested at the end of 2nd cycle. these entities apparently were harvestable before, but, were harvested at the end of the cycle.

it seems positive 3d entities need harvesters to harvest them. this is probably due to the need to have sufficient energy provided for lighting up the energy centers to intelligent infinity. also, positive entity is more open to effects from outside, therefore making it harder than a negative entity to keep their energies to light up the centers one after another. negative entity wouldnt experience that much trouble keeping its own energy as it works on its centers because it is already negative - disregards affects from outside.

regardless, this is noted - with whatever means an entity opens up the gateway to intelligent infinity, that entity is not only harvested, but earns the right to choose the way it leaves incarnation. this 'way to leave incarnation' part was left unexplained in the material though.

3DMonkey

(04-16-2011, 11:47 PM)Ocean Wrote: [ -> ]Tongue why do you call me Napoleon?
Dynamite
(04-16-2011, 10:16 PM)Ocean Wrote: [ -> ]i'm worried about my family and friends who aren't into LOO. if it takes work to graduate they might be at a disadvantage. and i have a weak red ray so should all my chakras be crappy? Tongue what does it mean to be balanced, to be equally open?
$hit, if i've done this before why is it so hard?

I will mirror drifting pages' sentiment here.

Why exactly are you worried? Are you worried for them, or for yourself because you feel that you will lose them? I do not feel sorry for entities not graduating this Harvest. They will one day walk the steps of light, and it is not a race to the top of the stairs.

I personally feel the red ray's importance should not be understated. A weak red ray would consequently weaken every ray above. The term "root chakra" is very helpful for contemplating the nature of this red ray. Imagine yourself as a plant, your red ray as your roots, and energy the nutrients you pull through your roots. If you, Ocean the Plant, have a weak root system, you will lack the minerals to grow into a beautiful Ocean Tree. You may be able to pull enough to sustain and grow, but your potential is lessened from a weak root.

Why do you think your red ray is weak? By 'weak,' do you mean you have blockages?

As for balancing, Ra talks directly and extensively on this subject. If you would find use, I could dig up some Ra and Q'uo information that may help you understand the nature of balancing. Otherwise, simply contemplating the concept of balance might help you. For instance, if you are feeling happy, what emotion is equally opposite that would balance this? Recognizing and contemplating simple things like this are a good place to start balancing.

I may also suggest, if you truly feel you are a dual bodied individual, to call upon your past incarnations' lessons to help you move forward in your spiritual progress in this lifetime. This would be a major advantage of having a dual body...these lessons should be apparent to you whenever they are relevant, especially if you ask and will for them to be.

All of this, chakra work and balancing, is done through meditation and contemplation of your life's events, and more importantly your own reactions to these events.

Like I said, if you want some help sorting through Ra and Q'uo to understand these things better, let me know and I'll be glad to help.

(04-16-2011, 10:59 PM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-16-2011, 10:37 PM)drifting pages Wrote: [ -> ]I surrender.

I have always wondered what Surrender is all my spiritual life. Always struggled with the reality/concept behind the word.

I have never been able to bring myself to complete surrender, and surrender to what? Events, circumstances, people, places, etc!!

Very confusing to understand for me. And if it is surrender to the god within, how does it help me relate to the world outside, without appearing spaced out and insane.

Questions I struggle with about surrender. I don't know. I give up Huh

Oh what a topic. I too struggle with the idea. I do not agree with the idea of complete surrender. This would mean surrender of free will, right? I will not surrender my free will.

To me, the idea of surrender is better understood by contemplating what I perceive to be its polarity, control. We may fight and fight and fight to control, but sometimes progress cannot be made without simple surrender. Sometimes we would like to think that as conscious co-creators, we have complete control over our reality and our lives. There is much relief found in surrendering when it is appropriate. But is it always appropriate?
weak red ray would mean that you wouldnt be able enter situations/circumstances/places where a lot of energy/imbalance is being exchanged. but, if you were balanced enough to reach higher rays even with that weak red ray, that would still qualify for harvest.
thanks Bridge, i'm not THAT worried, but of course i care. for them and for me. i just wonder if i should be more helpful. it's complicated. how does one call upon past incarnations if they don't remember them? Tongue

my red ray is weak, i have no energy, i feel dead in my lower area somehow. i dunno.

what do you mean unity? not able to enter?
(04-17-2011, 12:21 AM)Ocean Wrote: [ -> ]how does one call upon past incarnations if they don't remember them? Tongue

You don't need to remember specific memories of your past lives to call upon lessons learned.

In discussing the theory of you being a dual activated entity, you said you too experience the "bleed through" I said I experience. For me, this happens in a timely fashion. When experiencing something, I'll get an intuitive tingle, like "I've been through this before, and I learned how to handle it." From that point, I follow that "tingle" in the direction it leads me. I can normally conceive of the best action to take, and in thinking about it the tingle grows stronger. If my thoughts lead me astray, the tingle will disappear.

Once I recognized this mechanism (pretty recently), I was able to "fine-tune" it through power of will. Perhaps using your will to call upon these lessons will start you in the right direction.
(04-16-2011, 11:47 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]moreover, terms like 'harvested themselves' are used for negatives - negatives open the gateway through their own means. but, apparently, positive entities are generally harvested when harvest time comes. this also includes the 150 entities harvested at the end of 2nd cycle. these entities apparently were harvestable before, but, were harvested at the end of the cycle.

Is it possible that you can add more on this, unity100?
(04-17-2011, 12:07 AM)abridgetoofar Wrote: [ -> ]But is it always appropriate?

Could it be that freewill is a construct of distance from the One Infinite Creator? I am just wondering.
(04-17-2011, 12:59 AM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-16-2011, 11:47 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]moreover, terms like 'harvested themselves' are used for negatives - negatives open the gateway through their own means. but, apparently, positive entities are generally harvested when harvest time comes. this also includes the 150 entities harvested at the end of 2nd cycle. these entities apparently were harvestable before, but, were harvested at the end of the cycle.

Is it possible that you can add more on this, unity100?

it is already as open as it can be. what's not open.
(04-17-2011, 12:21 AM)Ocean Wrote: [ -> ]thanks Bridge, i'm not THAT worried, but of course i care. for them and for me. i just wonder if i should be more helpful. it's complicated. how does one call upon past incarnations if they don't remember them? Tongue

my red ray is weak, i have no energy, i feel dead in my lower area somehow. i dunno.

a weaker red ray entity would have trouble, say, living in crowded cities. else, s/he would need replenishment of red ray through other means, energy exchange, sex, etc.

same weaker red ray entity would not have too much trouble in countryside for example.

or, same red ray entity would have trouble with keeping its own balance at the wake of imbalances and issues of an entity with a stronger red ray.
that's me.
(04-17-2011, 12:33 AM)abridgetoofar Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-17-2011, 12:21 AM)Ocean Wrote: [ -> ]how does one call upon past incarnations if they don't remember them? Tongue

You don't need to remember specific memories of your past lives to call upon lessons learned.

In discussing the theory of you being a dual activated entity, you said you too experience the "bleed through" I said I experience. For me, this happens in a timely fashion. When experiencing something, I'll get an intuitive tingle, like "I've been through this before, and I learned how to handle it." From that point, I follow that "tingle" in the direction it leads me. I can normally conceive of the best action to take, and in thinking about it the tingle grows stronger. If my thoughts lead me astray, the tingle will disappear.

Once I recognized this mechanism (pretty recently), I was able to "fine-tune" it through power of will. Perhaps using your will to call upon these lessons will start you in the right direction.

i'll try that.Smile

3DMonkey

(04-17-2011, 12:21 AM)Ocean Wrote: [ -> ]thanks Bridge, i'm not THAT worried, but of course i care. for them and for me. i just wonder if i should be more helpful. it's complicated. how does one call upon past incarnations if they don't remember them? Tongue

Exercise?
excercise? it's the reason i can't excercise.
there's like a sadness there. like if i get up to do something i'm pulled down.

3DMonkey

I hate exercise. I don't do it much. But there is always a "hump" that I need to get over.

I prefer yard work. Where are you on the sedentary scale?
sedentary? there's a picture of me next to it.

3DMonkey

(04-17-2011, 05:52 PM)Ocean Wrote: [ -> ]sedentary? there's a picture of me next to it.

Girl! You need to tell that red ray to wake up and obey! Tongue
it dies if i'm not around IRL people. Tongue i guess i draw energy from them. i dunno how to make it alone.

3DMonkey

You don't have any IRL people with you?
they drain me so i avoid them.

3DMonkey

Sounds like a circle.....

.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vX07j9SDFcc
Lion King! Tongue
Could anyone tell me how to work on red ray? I don't like crowded places.
Get a red stone like red garnet or some other grounding stone like smoky quartz. Those as well as kyanite can help unblock a red chakra.