Bring4th

Full Version: beed through
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
lets discuss bleed through
(04-17-2011, 12:50 PM)Ocean Wrote: [ -> ]lets discuss bleed through

What does that mean in the first place, Ocean? I do not understand the concept being referred to here.

No, I am not trying to be humorous.
sorry, i meant bleed through from other lives.

3DMonkey

Have you had any past lives enter meditation?
no it's just this feeling i'm many people in many lives.

3DMonkey

Past Life Regression Therapy is based on curing phobias. I have a strong affinity to faint, and that's the closest I come to phobia.

I've had some past life visions, nothing transcedant. Nothing cured.

I wonder if fainting is a bleed through. Is this how you define it?
Phobias huh? I'm terribly afraid of heights, and have had falling sensations in dreams quite frequently all my life. Does that mean in a past life I fell to my death? Huh Tongue
no i think it's like having a sense of expansion, otherworlds, feelings... longings... time loses it's meaning or you feel timeless... sometimes i feel i'm in a dreamlike state and things aren't real. it's not all related to past lives but might be related to this dual body. i dunno if i have a dual body. Tongue
fainting is interesting, i do have phobias but no idea why.

3DMonkey

(04-17-2011, 01:42 PM)The seeker Wrote: [ -> ]Phobias huh? I'm terribly afraid of heights, and have had falling sensations in dreams quite frequently all my life. Does that mean in a past life I fell to my death? Huh Tongue

I've read an account of past life regression of previous life which she died on a high bridge that was over weighted with a crowd ( fleeing a volcano??). The regression cured her fear of heights and crowds.

For entertainment:

Author to look up: Brian* Weiss

a good book: the Key To Life: a metaphysical investigation.
(04-17-2011, 01:42 PM)Ocean Wrote: [ -> ]no i think it's like having a sense of expansion, otherworlds, feelings... longings... time loses it's meaning or you feel timeless... sometimes i feel i'm in a dreamlike state and things aren't real. it's not all related to past lives but might be related to this dual body. i dunno if i have a dual body. Tongue
fainting is interesting, i do have phobias but no idea why.

I think I relate. I define it as detachment, or viewing myself from the outside.
i've never viewed myself optically from outside, is that what you meant?

3DMonkey

No. It's just how I define the feeling I think you described. When I feel it.
could you explain it?

3DMonkey

Not really. Because it's not an object.

"like it's not real" kinda sounds like when I see it for more than it's superficial physical qualities. Associated with a 360 degree peripheral awareness. Sometimes pixelated vision. Sometimes emotional vibration.
pixelated vision... i see granules. weird. to me it's always more than physical, to me physical doesn't exist. i see it like it's a virtual reality, not permanent.
Yesterday i had a pixelated vision for a second when i was talking about something that seemed important at that same moment. I was looking at a light that was 100 meters away from me and i saw its "ball" pixelated.

I also saw myself from 2 meters away in the back once when i was on shrooms xD
but i don't get visuals. it's more of a feeling. just knowing that this is all something unreal because it's physical.
If its physical it does not mean its unreal in my opinion. Just as the non physical could ring so "real" for you, the physical also should because its also part of the infinity. It is another possibility out of the infinite. Its "A reality" out of infinite realities. Im not trying to argue with your feelings but i just wanted to share this thought.
i know it's real as it's part of what is but i'm trying to say it doesn't feel real like to other people. not tangible like it's made out to be. plus i have weird timelessness.
When I used the term "bleed through" in the Dual Activated Body thread, it was a term I coined on the fly to quickly describe what I personally feel to be the remembering of moving past 3D concepts in my past lives. The "bleed through" seems to allow me to evaluate a concept and determine whether or not it agrees with (what I believe would be) 4D ideals in an efficient and timely manner, without involved contemplation. I'll copy my description since it's relevant:

For me, this happens in a timely fashion. When experiencing something, I'll get an intuitive tingle, like "I've been through this before, and I learned how to handle it." From that point, I follow that "tingle" in the direction it leads me. I can normally conceive of the best action to take, and in thinking about it the tingle grows stronger. If my thoughts lead me astray, the tingle will disappear. Once I recognized this mechanism (pretty recently), I was able to "fine-tune" it through power of will.

It's hard to describe the "tingle," but the easiest feeling I can equate it with is an extreme feeling of familiarity, along the lines of deja vu.

I can't say with any certainty or validation that this is bleed through from my past lives, but while researching dual activated bodies, it was another puzzle piece that fell into place.
i know but i use the term to describe my feelings of having more than one existence.
I understand....I was simply describing my bleed through.

Brittany

I've often experienced both the feeling that I am remembering and even experiencing the emotions and memories of past lives, and the feeling that I am living multiple existences at once, as if my soul is divided, or there is more than one soul crammed into my body. I suppose when you look at the big picture, how time is irrelevant and there are infinite probable dimensions, it's easy to see how all of the above is easily true.

I've also seen the "pixels"...I remembering asking my parents if all those dots floating around were atoms and they just looked at me like I was nuts.
that's exactly it!