Bring4th

Full Version: ascension
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

oguz

I dont really agree with this Universe people website to be honest. I mean, "beware of the evil Saurians of hell!". That is so fear based. It encourages seperation and it is totally distorted in my opinion. I will never take someone's word as granted. If someone tells me that someone else is a bad person, i wont believe him untill i experience something that i could define as bad for me at that same moment / time / reality.

Even the Ra material has this type of pollution in my opinion but its less "good guys bad guys" because it is explained that eventually there is no difference between the self and the other so basically even service to self is not "bad".

I am kind of sad to see that alot of "sources of light" on the internet always have this bias towards a certain group and warns us of the "evil guys".
(04-17-2011, 03:55 PM)Crown Wrote: [ -> ]I am kind of sad to see that alot of "sources of light" on the internet always have this bias towards a certain group and warns us of the "evil guys".

not to mention, entire 'ascension' business is a production of christian religion, and nowhere to be found in any religion/philosophies of the world elsewhere, even in the south american cultures that were helped by confederation as late as 1000 AD.
Yea, i never thought of that actually...

Why do they mention ascending to the 5th dimension from the 3rd? why do they skip the 4th? And why the bad guys have a big head with big black eyes? Why the good guys have a white skin and blonde hair?

Why would anyone tell you "come with us"? Why would you want to leave this planet with a group of beings that you basically know nothing about?

How do we know what is actually extraterrestrial and what is not? I mean, the whole idea of controlled life forms is a possibility too.
can i say it? semantics! 4th dimension is time. 5D is something i heard about before i read LOO, all the new agers were into it. 5D is coming. they explained it was semantical and because 4D is associated with time. IIRC.
Beyond semantics, there is a very distinct difference between "dimensions" and "densities." Moving into 4th density does not mean moving into 4th dimension. I'm not sure if anyone is confused about that here, but it is a common confusion and should always be considered when discussing dimensions and densities together.

(04-17-2011, 03:58 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-17-2011, 03:55 PM)Crown Wrote: [ -> ]I am kind of sad to see that alot of "sources of light" on the internet always have this bias towards a certain group and warns us of the "evil guys".

not to mention, entire 'ascension' business is a production of christian religion, and nowhere to be found in any religion/philosophies of the world elsewhere, even in the south american cultures that were helped by confederation as late as 1000 AD.

I feel like even the term "harvest" draws heavily from Christianity, implanting concepts into peoples' minds. I've even considered the fact that the term Harvest was used by Ra to describe the transition between densities because of Carla's strong Christian beliefs.

Also, ascension was not part of the Egyptian philosophy I relate to Ra's teachings, that being symbolized by the soul being weighted against a white feather in the afterlife. If one's soul didn't pass this test, incarnation was still required. Otherwise, the need to incarnate existed no more. The "ascension" wasn't through the physical body, but rather after death, or perhaps the state of consciousness achieved within the lifetime before this test was passed in the afterlife.
(04-17-2011, 04:14 PM)Ocean Wrote: [ -> ]can i say it? semantics! 4th dimension is time. 5D is something i heard about before i read LOO, all the new agers were into it. 5D is coming. they explained it was semantical and because 4D is associated with time. IIRC.

there is no such nonsense like 'semantics'.

3, 4th and 5th are separate dimensions with separate properties and physicality.

3DMonkey

and the viper strikes
We are already 4th dimensional

3 Dimensions of space 1 of time.

3DMonkey

(04-17-2011, 08:33 PM)drifting pages Wrote: [ -> ]We are already 4th dimensional

3 Dimensions of space 1 of time.

I know, right? Time/space, still 4 dimensions. I suppose, in total there are 8? Or is it six? Hahahaha. This oughta spark some opinions.
M-theory, a widely talked about extension of String Theory (which is referenced a lot in metaphysical musings, such as those of Q'uo) claims there are 11 dimensions.

I couldn't even begin to PRETEND to understand M-theory though, and I'm sure that it only scratches the surface of the nature of dimensionality. Plus I don't think that popular science accepts time as a dimension. Stupid scientists Tongue
you're right Unity, there is no such thing as semantics. Tongue

3DMonkey

(04-17-2011, 11:47 PM)abridgetoofar Wrote: [ -> ]M-theory, a widely talked about extension of String Theory (which is referenced a lot in metaphysical musings, such as those of Q'uo) claims there are 11 dimensions.

I couldn't even begin to PRETEND to understand M-theory though, and I'm sure that it only scratches the surface of the nature of dimensionality. Plus I don't think that popular science accepts time as a dimension. Stupid scientists Tongue

Oh yeah, I've seen that on tv. Hahahahaha.

It's a good thing the string theory detectives didn't paint themselves in a box. Einsteins and Tesla too.

If we are thinking 11, why not 12 or 13? 23, yeah, it's pobably 23. Or, 24, I could see that as a possibility...........237, I can see that happening....
(04-17-2011, 04:29 PM)abridgetoofar Wrote: [ -> ]I feel like even the term "harvest" draws heavily from Christianity, implanting concepts into peoples' minds. I've even considered the fact that the term Harvest was used by Ra to describe the transition between densities because of Carla's strong Christian beliefs.

Also, ascension was not part of the Egyptian philosophy I relate to Ra's teachings, that being symbolized by the soul being weighted against a white feather in the afterlife. If one's soul didn't pass this test, incarnation was still required. Otherwise, the need to incarnate existed no more. The "ascension" wasn't through the physical body, but rather after death, or perhaps the state of consciousness achieved within the lifetime before this test was passed in the afterlife.

I wonder if this has to do with timing.

The ancient egyptian culture that Ra originally appeared to existed 12,000 years ago; only halfway through the current 25,000 year cycle. It may have been culturally irrelevant at the time to speak of the harvest event, as incarnational work was first and foremost at that stage in the cycle.

However, with Jesus and Christianity, I think it makes more sense beyond any affiliation with Carla's beliefs. Jesus' message alluded to ascension and 'heaven on earth' because he came at a very crucial time. 23,000 of the 25,000 years had passed, with much of the positive works previously done being squandered (such as Ra's influence, for example). Jesus had to impress some sort of urgency towards the harvest, because he was situated closer to it.

The same goes for LOO. Ra speaks of harvest being an event only 30 or so years away; why would they not address it? I think ascension was just irrelevant before; not worth bringing up quite yet.
I agree with your point on timing correlation, that does make plenty of sense and I had considered it before.

However, I wasn't downplaying the fact that Harvest exists, but rather that Ra described it as "Harvest" because Carla had such strong and deep Christian beliefs. Thus, when Ra says "Harvest," people think the Christian harvest described in the Bible, in Revelations, where the Rapture happens during our physical incarnation.

Of course Ra would address Harvest and ascension, but when people equate Harvest to the Rapture in the Bible, they automatically draw the correlation that it happens instantly during incarnation, rather than once our incarnation is over as Ra so clearly states.

3DMonkey

I had not read that post, Austin.
I too ponder the influence of the channel's thought reservoir when channeling. I do think the words and language chosen are from the tank.

It's just a thought.
I hear ya and agree, austin.

I thought this video was great for explaining M-theory dimensions (or like ideas anyways)...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Q_GQqUg6...embedded#!
That video is about as useful as the depiction of god as an old man on a cloud-perched throne.
(04-19-2011, 12:47 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]That video is about as useful as the depiction of god as an old man on a cloud-perched throne.

Meh. I liked it as a layman's view of it. And I like the visuals of the points reaching outward; reminds me of the OIC.

I'm sure its quite imperfect, but then again, do we really know the minute details?
Hi,
the video has some issues:

1) In order to ascend in such manner, the person / persons there must reach over 70% STO already. This requires very great effort to share the love of the Infinite Creator to others.

2) They do not stress upon the need to share love/light towards others and gain polarity.

3) What if the date passes and nothing happens...

4) If you travel in outer-space, the Law of One holds true as a fundamental concept. You must respect the polarity ratios where-ever you go, since that determines whether you get sucked-into, say, some other planet The channelled messages came from -- the Confederation of Planets and Angels in the Service of the Infinite Creator.
(04-17-2011, 04:57 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]3, 4th and 5th are separate dimensions with separate properties and physicality.

Though I understand and agree with that statement almost entirely; I would still say it is 'incremental properties' rather than 'separate properties'.