Bring4th

Full Version: Electrical Bodies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

3DMonkey

(04-17-2011, 10:07 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-17-2011, 09:54 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]4D is electrical rather than chemical.

Doesn't electricity travel along chemicals? Like calcium in our bodies now.
(04-17-2011, 10:07 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-17-2011, 09:54 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]4D is electrical rather than chemical.

Doesn't electricity travel along chemicals? Like calcium in our bodies now.

Now is as good a time as any to discuss Electrical Bodies, no? Evidently, "electrical", is much more than anything Ra was willing to explain.

Quote:39.4 Questioner: I noticed that most of the basic things seemed to be divided into units which total seven. In looking at a transcript by Henry Puharich of “The Nine” I found a statement by The Nine where they say, “If we get seven times the electrical equivalent of the human body then it would result in sevenon of the mass of electricity.” Could you explain this?
Ra: I am Ra. To explain this is beyond the abilities of your language. We shall, however, make an attempt to address this concept.

As you are aware, in the beginning of the creations set up by each Logos, there are created the complete potentials, both electrical, in the sense the one you call Larson intends, and metaphysical. This metaphysical electricity is as important in the understanding, shall we say, of this statement as is the concept of electricity.

This concept, as you are aware, deals with potentiated energy. The electron has been said to have no mass but only a field. Others claim a mass of infinitesimal measure. Both are correct. The true mass of the potentiated energy is the strength of the field. This is also true metaphysically.

However, in your present physical system of knowledge it is useful to take the mass number of the electron in order to do work that you may find solutions to other questions about the physical universe. In such a way, you may conveniently consider each density of being to have a greater and greater spiritual mass. The mass increases, shall we say, significantly but not greatly until the gateway density. In this density the summing up, the looking backwards—in short—all the useful functions of polarity have been used. Therefore, the metaphysical electrical nature of the individual grows greater and greater in spiritual mass.

For an analog one may observe the work of the one known as Albert who posits the growing to infinity of mass as this mass approaches the speed of light. Thus the seventh-density being, the completed being, the Creator who knows Itself, accumulates mass and compacts into the One Creator once again.
I believe that the "electrical" bodies are misunderstood by many, including myself. Coincidentally, I've already started my search for an explanation of what this means before you posted this.

What I can tell so far, is that 4D bodies are not necessarily electric themselves, but rather more electrically aware.

This Ra quote is fascinating. Within this discussion and search for answers, I think we may find clues to the question that spawned this thought, that is, "is 4D matter different from 3D matter, and if so, how?"

I will return to this thread with some clues from Q'uo. Exciting topic!
3D Chemistry is supported almost entirely by electrical interactions (nuclear chemistry involves non-electrical interactions, but we don't encounter these in normal life). In the body electricity travels mainly by the mass transport of charged molecules (such as the calcium ions 3dM mentioned). This is in contrast to the chips you find in your computers and cellphones, where electricity travels by the motion of electrons in metals and semiconductors. This is why chips are faster than meat in doing computations, its just that in the brain there is more of it going on. Both biological and electronic systems are constructed from assemblies of molecules that are held together by electrical forces.

In 4D I speculate that the structures of the body, rather than being assemblies of molecules, are constructed from stable patterns of 4D electrons (where the 4D electrons are richer, with additional degrees of freedom), with photons playing the role of information carriers that charged molecules and electrons play in 3D.
Etude, thank you for that wonderful explanation. It has helped me understand this concept better than any of the channeled material I've been searching

====

A frustrating search of Q'uo sessions turned up very little on the nature of 4D bodies. There's much to be speculated on, though.

Such as the fact that the energy body/chakra body, the body taken in between incarnations, is very often called the electrical body by Q'uo, but not in the same context as a 4D electrical body.

There's this little bit we can draw from:
Quote:If you stay strictly within space/time in the world of manifestation, you can only go as far as the end of third density. In order to progress further, you move into fourth density; into the precincts of time/space; into the environment of energy from electricity or electrical energy as opposed to the energies of chemicals and the distillation process that goes on in your physical body at all times as you distill the helpful ingredients within foods for the use of your physical vehicle and eliminate the dross or the extra.

However, if you consider that in third density you still retain the energy body that will carry you into fourth density, and that has carried you through your incarnation, then you can go further with your intellectual considerations. So please imagine yourself in your indigo-ray body, moving into incarnation in third density, aligning with the physical vehicle and connecting to it by means of the silver cord, so called. Then imagine that same body, at the end of the physical incarnation, releasing its hold upon the physical body that is no longer viable and moving into the process of graduation, first in the indigo-ray body, then in the violet-ray body. And once the steps of light have been walked and you have graduated into fourth density, [imagine] moving back into the indigo-ray body and then into physical incarnation of the electric type rather than the chemical type.

Also this:

Quote:Entities within third-density vehicles are protected from full realization of the fourth-density energies of the electrical nature for the reason that they are unable to express or to have the wiring for the running of those energies in their fourth-density form.

And then a description of 4D body vehicles which does not contain the description of "electrical."

Quote:I am Q’uo, and we may describe in somewhat insufficient terms the nature of the fourth-density vehicle as being that which in your terms would be far lighter and more mobile, shall we say. However, in terms of the light which is contained within such a vehicle, we may say that it is more densely packed with this light, which gives it then the ability to demonstrate greater flexibility in travel, shall we say, and in the ability to project and receive thought impulses. This vehicle is one which will resemble the third-density vehicle which itself is patterned after a certain portion of your second-density population, that is, the ape form, which moved from the quadrupedal positioning of limbs to the erect position, and then achieved further modifications that enabled the further and fuller development of the mind complex. The fourth-density vehicle will continue in providing the opportunities for the development of the mind complex so that the effect of the mind will be more immediate and will provide a more instant feedback, shall we say, to an entity so that its learning experience will be greatly accelerated.

Something I don't get is that Ra informed us that the consumption of foodstuffs is still necessary for the upkeep of a 4D body. If these foodstuffs are not chemically distilled, how is energy derived from them? Also, if a 4D entity can be invisible to a 3D entity, what would an invisible 4D entity eating look like to a 3D entity? Would we see an apple floating in the air, having apparent bites taken out of it?

Maybe the nature of consumption changes completely in 4D.

I think that I must throw in the towel for my search for understanding on this, and I'm definitely okay with that. One day, we will experience it, and know exactly what it's like. I don't think that I could personally derive any use from understanding the 4D electrical body, but that's not to say others won't.

3DMonkey

Austin, hogey11 is going to love that post.

Here a new thought i had reading it. Okay, first, there are two type of electrical operation- one as we know it and the metaphysical kind. We haven't been taught what the metaphysical kind really is.

Anyway, reading the quotes, I'm getting a picture that 4D-full entities are packed into bodies like ours. The difference being what parts of a physical type body our entity-nature attaches itself to. Right now, 3D, we are attached mostly to chemical. In 4D our entity-nature is attached mostly to the electrical nature- a more evolved/advanced version of what we have now. It's not such a great leap, it's a natural leap. Our beingness becoming more electrically attached when incarnating, and when this starts to happen, the chemical parts become less and less needed and will fade accordingly. The Added spiritual denseness (density) will cram it's way in.

Just my thoughts while reading.

These thoughts 'bleed through' to Oceans bleed through topic. I often feel like there is a ball of light in my heart chakra* that is trying to expand. Like my body can't express the love I feel for everything, and the light is pressing outwards as if my skin would burst open. Dual body clues??
(04-18-2011, 07:01 AM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]It's not such a great leap, it's a natural leap. Our beingness becoming more electrically attached when incarnating, and when this starts to happen, the chemical parts become less and less needed and will fade accordingly.

A wonderful idea. Sounds like you agree with the idea of a gradual phasing in of 4D, something similar to what hogey11 mentioned in a previous thread?

This also could be related to the point Ra made about it taking several hundred years before the 4D sphere was fully formed?

I seem to remember Ra stating the transition from 2D to 3D took a generation and a half.

If this is the case, then the Wanderers job could be to help our fellow 3D humans to understand what's happening, to stop the panic and fear -> seeing people gradually dissolve would be alarming to most.

3DMonkey

(04-18-2011, 07:16 AM)Edinburgh Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-18-2011, 07:01 AM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]It's not such a great leap, it's a natural leap. Our beingness becoming more electrically attached when incarnating, and when this starts to happen, the chemical parts become less and less needed and will fade accordingly.

A wonderful idea. Sounds like you agree with the idea of a gradual phasing in of 4D, something similar to what hogey11 mentioned in a previous thread?

This also could be related to the point Ra made about it taking several hundred years before the 4D sphere was fully formed?

I seem to remember Ra stating the transition from 2D to 3D took a generation and a half.

If this is the case, then the Wanderers job could be to help our fellow 3D humans to understand what's happening, to stop the panic and fear -> seeing people gradually dissolve would be alarming to most.

Yes, and I "converted" (I jest) from a non-gradualist mind set.
I think, possibly, the final act of harvest (possibly the 2011-2012 marker) will help the shift as well. ... People will need direction.

LOL, I'm not sure we will witness chemical melting as the word dissolve paints that picture to me :-)
(04-18-2011, 07:24 AM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]LOL, I'm not sure we will witness chemical melting as the word dissolve paints that picture to me :-)

Haha!, dissolve does sound a bit like melting, would be rather odd if you melted over breakfast!!

But then fade away sounds more ghostly ... I think either would be rather disturbing if you didn't know what was happening.

We'd almost be phasing in/out of this existance. Moving from a chemical to electrical body.
(04-18-2011, 07:01 AM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]Anyway, reading the quotes, I'm getting a picture that 4D-full entities are packed into bodies like ours. The difference being what parts of a physical type body our entity-nature attaches itself to. Right now, 3D, we are attached mostly to chemical. In 4D our entity-nature is attached mostly to the electrical nature- a more evolved/advanced version of what we have now. It's not such a great leap, it's a natural leap. Our beingness becoming more electrically attached when incarnating, and when this starts to happen, the chemical parts become less and less needed and will fade accordingly. The Added spiritual denseness (density) will cram it's way in.

This concept was at the tip of my brain but I had such a hard time putting words to it, thank you! I love the idea...

In 3D, we interact with our chemical world, and so we live out of a chemical body. In 4D, the spectrum of interaction increases to the electrical (in physical and non-physical nature), and so the chemical body is still there but we experience incarnation through our electrical body. The changes that happen to our body through the evolutionary process Ra talks about are conducive (conductive? puns are fun) to our state of being electrically aware rather than chemically aware.

I don't know whether our chemical bodies will melt away completely...we'll still have physical vehicles, but the way we experience them will probably be completely different. The physical bodies themselves will obviously be completely different chemically, like Ra said, but it's my guess they'll still be there...possibly something we just call on when we need it, like we do with our electrical bodies now. In essence, we'll still have 4D monkey bodies to call on Tongue

(04-18-2011, 07:16 AM)Edinburgh Wrote: [ -> ]A wonderful idea. Sounds like you agree with the idea of a gradual phasing in of 4D, something similar to what hogey11 mentioned in a previous thread?

Check out my 4D body evolution thread:
http://bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=2460

It gives us Ra's description of a gradual evolution of our physical bodies to be able to interact with 4D. I'm always careful to say, this is simply Ra's description, I'm not saying it's the only possibility. I personally agree with what Ra says about the 4D bodies coming from a gradual birthing process, but there's no "Ra is automatically right" clause in reality Tongue

Quote:]This also could be related to the point Ra made about it taking several hundred years before the 4D sphere was fully formed?

I personally believe this meant it would take several hundred years for us to transform our society, expel all the 3D concepts and thoughts, to become a 4D society, essentially manifesting a 4D sphere. It would make sense that the 4D body evolution would coincide with the evolution of our society, but he never said specifically how long the evolution would take.

Quote:I seem to remember Ra stating the transition from 2D to 3D took a generation and a half.

Remember, he stated this about humans specifically. Also remember, the human 3D evolution was affected by Yahweh and his clone transplants from Mars. This process is still wrapped in mystery for me.

Also, Ra specifically said that the transformation would be through the birthing process. I hold out on a little hope that we'll see changes in bodies in the middle of incarnations, but I can't make that hope fit "in the Ra box," as 3DM would say.

Quote:If this is the case, then the Wanderers job could be to help our fellow 3D humans to understand what's happening, to stop the panic and fear -> seeing people gradually dissolve would be alarming to most.

I think it's going to be interesting to see how society reacts to children being born with distinct changes in their bodies. By the time it is noticeable, we may have already made open ET contact, and they may share with us that our bodies will be going through a gradual birthing process. It'll be some interesting times on Earth for the next few hundred years.

3DMonkey

(04-18-2011, 10:38 AM)abridgetoofar Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-18-2011, 07:01 AM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]Anyway, reading the quotes, I'm getting a picture that 4D-full entities are packed into bodies like ours. The difference being what parts of a physical type body our entity-nature attaches itself to. Right now, 3D, we are attached mostly to chemical. In 4D our entity-nature is attached mostly to the electrical nature- a more evolved/advanced version of what we have now. It's not such a great leap, it's a natural leap. Our beingness becoming more electrically attached when incarnating, and when this starts to happen, the chemical parts become less and less needed and will fade accordingly. The Added spiritual denseness (density) will cram it's way in.

This concept was at the tip of my brain but I had such a hard time putting words to it, thank you! I love the idea...

In 3D, we interact with our chemical world, and so we live out of a chemical body. In 4D, the spectrum of interaction increases to the electrical (in physical and non-physical nature), and so the chemical body is still there but we experience incarnation through our electrical body. The changes that happen to our body through the evolutionary process Ra talks about are conducive (conductive? puns are fun) to our state of being electrically aware rather than chemically aware.

I don't know whether our chemical bodies will melt away completely...we'll still have physical vehicles, but the way we experience them will probably be completely different. The physical bodies themselves will obviously be completely different chemically, like Ra said, but it's my guess they'll still be there...possibly something we just call on when we need it, like we do with our electrical bodies now. In essence, we'll still have 4D monkey bodies to call on Tongue

I was hoping it would be a spark for you.
(04-18-2011, 10:38 AM)abridgetoofar Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-18-2011, 07:16 AM)Edinburgh Wrote: [ -> ]A wonderful idea. Sounds like you agree with the idea of a gradual phasing in of 4D, something similar to what hogey11 mentioned in a previous thread?

Check out my 4D body evolution thread:
http://bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=2460

It gives us Ra's description of a gradual evolution of our physical bodies to be able to interact with 4D. I'm always careful to say, this is simply Ra's description, I'm not saying it's the only possibility. I personally agree with what Ra says about the 4D bodies coming from a gradual birthing process, but there's no "Ra is automatically right" clause in reality Tongue

Thanks, I will check out the thread. Wink

abridgetoofar Wrote:
Edinburgh Wrote:I seem to remember Ra stating the transition from 2D to 3D took a generation and a half.

Remember, he stated this about humans specifically. Also remember, the human 3D evolution was affected by Yahweh and his clone transplants from Mars. This process is still wrapped in mystery for me.

Also, Ra specifically said that the transformation would be through the birthing process. I hold out on a little hope that we'll see changes in bodies in the middle of incarnations, but I can't make that hope fit "in the Ra box," as 3DM would say.

OK, I remember reading that now. 4D is accessed either through a dual activated body or a birthing process. The rest of us go through a 3D death (or maybe, maybe some change mid-incarnation, as per the 'David Wilcock statements').

3DMonkey

Contemplating that the transition to 4D involves an evolutionary process of our current 3D, Earth bodies allows further contemplation that the harvest isn't an "all at once" occurence.
i don't like the term electrical body, it makes it sound like a bad scifi movie.
(04-18-2011, 12:46 PM)Edinburgh Wrote: [ -> ]OK, I remember reading that now. 4D is accessed either through a dual activated body or a birthing process. The rest of us go through a 3D death (or maybe, maybe some change mid-incarnation, as per the 'David Wilcock statements').

I apologize for continuing to throw these threads at you, but they're packed full of Ra and Q'uo information about these specific things (4D body evolution, and dual activated bodies).

Here's my extensive "thesis" on the nature of dual activated bodies:
http://bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=2544

I must warn, it is a lengthy read, but within it you'll find basically every comment made about dual bodies from Ra and Q'uo.

According to them (and I must present this disclaimer again, there is no "Ra and Q'uo are automatically right" clause), the 4D portion of the dual activated body is not something we will activate to experience 4D. It is already activated, and the purpose of the dual activated body is to allow the entity to appreciate the 4th density vibrations blasting Earth right now. They reiterate several times that the dual activated individual will live out their incarnation within their 3D vehicle. Humans will have to evolve 4th density bodies through a birthing process before we can appreciate 4th density in full (as humans).

It is simply my personal choice to agree with the word of Ra and Q'uo. I have put these threads together for any who put stake in the ideas put forth by our friends speaking through Carla. My research and investigation of these concepts have helped paint a clear picture of the transition process for me, and I am eager to share this understanding because it gives me a much more refined sense of purpose in this incarnation.

Again, I don't want to seem like I'm pushing my understanding of these concepts on you, but within those threads lie many clues from Ra and Q'uo about the much debated transition phase.

3DMonkey

(04-18-2011, 01:34 PM)Ocean Wrote: [ -> ]i don't like the term electrical body, it makes it sound like a bad scifi movie.

How about More Circuited Body?
nah that's like the episode of Stargate SG-1 where they...
Stargate SG-1 is a documentary series, right? Tongue
yes. Tongue
Yes, 3DM, I do like this thread Tongue

I snatched this from Austin's post:

Quote:63.28 Questioner: Then are these entities of whom we have spoken, the third-density harvestable who have been transferred, the ones who then will, by bisexual reproduction, create the fourth-density complexes that are necessary?
Ra: I am Ra. The influxes of true color green energy complexes will more and more create the conditions in which the atomic structure of cells of bodily complexes is that of the density of love. The mind/body/spirit complexes inhabiting these physical vehicles will be, and to some extent, are, those of whom you spoke and, as harvest is completed, the harvested entities of this planetary influence.

Now, I can't find it, but I remember recently reading that a 4D entity being born is not borne in the same fashion as a 3D entity. A 4D entity is born at a matured age, "ready-to-go" if you will....

If we go back to my past ideas about 3D/4D being closer to two perceptions of a single reality rather than two different sets of realities, what will the end of the 3D incarnation into the 4th be like? It might be a celebration - UPGRADE DAY!

I feel like making a completely tongue-in-cheek reply here compiling all the awesome superpowers we can look forward to. In fact, i'm on it!

sorry if this is non-sensical... i've read too much today.
I've searched before asking this, but where does Ra say that the 4D body is an 'electrical body'? What about the characteristics of the 2D physical body, which is what shapes our 1D chemical body into a useful form? And what about the 3D body, which provides self-awareness, a veiled subconscious, and allows us to experience catalyst and to polarize?
Zen, I don't believe Ra ever said that the 4D body would be electrical, beyond using the term "electrically aware." Are you asking because this is in the LOO forum?

I think he posted it here because he was drawing from Ra's quote defining electricity that he posted.
It was in a Q'uo reading that the term "electrical bodies" was used...

But building on what zen is getting at comes back to defining the difference between 3D and 4D.

I agree with zen that we have to respect 1D and 2D; they do not leave potentiation. I've gone through the argument many times before, but this is totally where i'm on board. 3D has always been defined with self-awareness & confusion as being the hallmarks of its essence. Our ascension into 4D marks a culmination over those things into a place of love and understanding as a planet.

Sometimes I wonder what this means in real world terms... Will the "true 3D" people just live their lives missing the "good ole days" while 4D communities are planted and start to grow?

Also, what about the quarantine? I can't remember if the quarantine being lifted affects things either... positive nanotechnology?

3DMonkey

(04-19-2011, 12:41 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]I've searched before asking this, but where does Ra say that the 4D body is an 'electrical body'? What about the characteristics of the 2D physical body, which is what shapes our 1D chemical body into a useful form? And what about the 3D body, which provides self-awareness, a veiled subconscious, and allows us to experience catalyst and to polarize?

I searched too before starting thread. They don't.

I'm sure you came across the list of definitions of color ray bodies.

The questions you ask are very interesting and in the nature of this discussion. What makes a 1D body form into a 2D body? The very presence of a 2D Entity's vibrating nature; more dense spiritual mass applied. What makes a 2D body form an awareness of other selves in 3D? The presence of a 3D Entity's vibrating nature; more dense spiritual mass applied. This brings us to contemplate what makes a 3D body form into what we imagine the Love Density body to be. Looking at clues, we can probably conclude that a 4D vibratory nature consisting with more dense spiritual mass than ours will fill and shape our bodies into a new configuration reflecting a single pole of Love. It's a body not completely different because it is bipedal. There is a wide variety between 2D bodies (perhaps another discussion). The 3D denseness creates a more uniform appearance.

What is the difference in bodies 3D and 4D? How will increased spiritual mass, Love vibration in this case, change this current body we have?

Sidenote: this is probably another good use of time/space in creation. With only one dimension of space, time/space is not burdened with the full weight of the all-times-existences of entities.
(04-19-2011, 05:58 AM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]What makes a 1D body form into a 2D body? The very presence of a 2D Entity's vibrating nature; more dense spiritual mass applied. What makes a 2D body form an awareness of other selves in 3D? The presence of a 3D Entity's vibrating nature; more dense spiritual mass applied.

Good point and definitely something to ponder.

(04-19-2011, 05:58 AM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]This brings us to contemplate what makes a 3D body form into what we imagine the Love Density body to be. Looking at clues, we can probably conclude that a 4D vibratory nature consisting with more dense spiritual mass than ours will fill and shape our bodies into a new configuration reflecting a single pole of Love. It's a body not completely different because it is bipedal.

Not all 3D bodies are bipedal. Dolphins and whales aren't.

3DMonkey

Are they 3D?

Candidly, I need to refocus on listening to my intuition. As I typed that out, a vision of dolphins came to mind and I brushed the thought aside to reduce word usage in my post. Candidly, I need a break from posts to realign :/
(04-18-2011, 01:36 PM)abridgetoofar Wrote: [ -> ]I apologize for continuing to throw these threads at you, but they're packed full of Ra and Q'uo information about these specific things (4D body evolution, and dual activated bodies).

Here's my extensive "thesis" on the nature of dual activated bodies:
http://bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=2544

I must warn, it is a lengthy read, but within it you'll find basically every comment made about dual bodies from Ra and Q'uo.

According to them (and I must present this disclaimer again, there is no "Ra and Q'uo are automatically right" clause), the 4D portion of the dual activated body is not something we will activate to experience 4D. It is already activated, and the purpose of the dual activated body is to allow the entity to appreciate the 4th density vibrations blasting Earth right now. They reiterate several times that the dual activated individual will live out their incarnation within their 3D vehicle. Humans will have to evolve 4th density bodies through a birthing process before we can appreciate 4th density in full (as humans).

Again, I don't want to seem like I'm pushing my understanding of these concepts on you, but within those threads lie many clues from Ra and Q'uo about the much debated transition phase.

Please don't apologise. I appreciate your learning and study. Angel

Your extended thesis points to the fact that dual activated bodies will live out their incarnation in 3D.

However, as I am 40 years old, I think that means I am not a dual incarnated being. (Was it 1979 that was the start of the dual activated body creation?)

If anything, I am a wanderer or a 'regular' 3D earthling (martian descent or otherwise!). What does your study indicate for those of my ilk? I assume we'll also have a 3D death before 4D beginning. Would that include a period of enhanced 3D being ?

I've just finished listening to the podcast from "The Sons of the Law of One", episodes 2, 3, 5 and 6, chanelled from two seperate sources (other than Ra or Q'uo) - that talk in extremely similar way to Ra, i.e. density 3 to 4, STO and STS, importance of love, green ray, etc.

My point is, they talk of a time when bodies of 3D would evolve to 4D, and thus be able to give birth to 4D beings. Thus this would indicate a period of enhanced 3D being.

Do you agree?

3DMonkey

I agree. I think it's safe to call it an enhanced 3D Being. I also think it is safe to say that the enhancement comes from 4D vibrations. Therefore it would also be safe to say dual-body.
(04-19-2011, 12:46 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]I agree. I think it's safe to call it an enhanced 3D Being. I also think it is safe to say that the enhancement comes from 4D vibrations. Therefore it would also be safe to say dual-body.

I'm glad you agree. It seems I'm also a 'convert' to the gradualist school of thinking!

Yes, but my point was that dual bodied and wanderers/ humans were to be treated differently.

Respectfully; this was discussed in a previous post to which you were also contributing recently.

3DMonkey

Are you wanting an exact answer to whether or not a wanderer will experience "advanced beingness" in their current incarnation?

I would say probably not. I would also say the "advanced" won't be "super human".

Do you feel like you'll be missing out?
(04-19-2011, 02:30 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]Are you wanting an exact answer to whether or not a wanderer will experience "advanced beingness" in their current incarnation?

I would say probably not. I would also say the "advanced" won't be "super human".

Do you feel like you'll be missing out?

No.

But I want someone who has studied this to give me an answer.

abridgetoofar seems to have studied this beyond my abilities.

I feel you are a clever person, with clever answers, but doesn't necessarily understand the truth beyond the clever answer. I express love to you my friend and brother. I used to be like you, always after the clever 'winning' answer.

But you ignored what you previously agreed upon. We had already resolved that dual bodies and wanderers were to be treated differently. You were party to this discussion. Do you remember my brother?
Pages: 1 2 3