Bring4th

Full Version: Rant at 5:22 AM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This has been culminating in my mind for some time, and it, as a thought itself, begs to be revealed. I can't hold it in, for I have followed it through to its natural conclusion and this is it.

There should be no need for me to be kind, as only the Ego can be hurt. Nonetheless, I tried to be kind enough, to the detriment of the information contained within. I write this for those who can benefit and also those who truly understand what is being written and why. Those of you who understand this will know why I say that kindness dulls the message (the simple version is that the message itself is not kind, but is necessary). Those of you who don't understand should not be worried, and I will never be directly unkind, and will never be unkind in a way that does not have a special purpose - I have no intent to be banned. I intend no offense toward Wintersun, and those who it may concern should understand that he is referenced simply because he was in the right place at the right time. It could have easily been someone else, the point is that I have received information of a high purity lately and due to its nature I consider it immensely important to share.

You can understand, you know it. If you exert effort, the energy is returned. If not, no energy exchange takes place, no rewards can be reaped. The same is true with reading this. There is no possible way to run out of energy, because whatever you exert is returned to you locally, even before universally. True effort always results in spiritual growth. Any and all spiritual growth is objective, as far as I can tell, if only up until before 7th density. And then I think that Genius can't get you any farther. This helps getting to Genius level, but after that you're on your own. You could always watch the Anime, Spiral Wink.

Here it is. I feel this is a blessing for me. I was able to put concepts I had learned, and if I logically follow the patterns and project them into the blank spots, I can come up with a whole picture. The knowledge I am about to give you is holographic in nature; all parts of the concept can be derived if you know one part. So there is no need for me to lay it ALL out. Have fun. Wink

--------------------------

Wintersun asked me "do all 5D wanderers have the same problems?". Later in the conversation I responded: "Do all 6D wanderers have the same problems?".

It seems to me that those who are privy to special sources of knowledge also tend to be those who are prone to similarly special issues.

I think work is to be done here. I think before someone tries to teach another or "bring them to their level", they should have thought HARD. HARDHARDHARDHARDHARDHARDHARDHARDHARD. I believe every move should be made to learn, as well as teach, rather than having cycles of teach-learn-teach-learn. Every thought and word should serve multiple purposes. This way, the mind stays open to more possibilities. If you aim to teach AND learn with every thought and sentence, it is easier to keep the two in balance, and not become self-righteous or its polar opposite.

Someone once told me that in order to reap rewards, you must work. This means spiritually, you must toil. Not just over what is thrown at you, but toil because YOU want to. Toil for no reason at all, even. All that energy goes somewhere! THINK, ALOT, AND NEVER STOP. If you do this, you'll go far. You'll learn to love logic for what it is and you will eagerly suck up knowledge of any kind. The point of this is to know the why of everything, to not believe in any one thing, except yourself, and by this time you will understand yourself a whole lot better, and how you are more than what you are.

Try thinking, for no reason at all some time. It can be an enlightening experience if you pull it off. Can you think, in complete consciousness, without having a reason for doing so?

Challenge yourself to a spiritual death match. Ponder that. Then do it. Once you start, you never stop! Are you willing to spiritually die, in order to spiritually live? Can you throw everything on the line, if only or the hell of it?

A defeat of self is the self's victory. A victory of the self is the self's defeat. Death can only make you stronger. Besides, that's how we learn: we fight our surroundings, and learn by that experience.

I hate to say this, if only because I've felt the pain of a broken Ego, but I feel as if only very few people understand the Law of One and the associated material and its relationship with everything, and the remaining ones see it as a religion. I feel as if the Law of One has become a religion, rather than an idea (and what more is there than an idea?). Realize, The Law of One can be nothing more than an idea, and so it deserves to be run through the usual discernment inspections you use on everything else.

Personally, I think the best response to something like this is sometimes no response at all. I'm just throwing this out here, I don't think a response is necessary.

This is, purely and simple, my rant. Those of you who see it for what it is will know what to do.

And as a random interjection, I came up with an interesting idea Whilst chatting with TaoTeRazz:

The more we think, the more we see things as thought. Indeed, everything was once a thought (and apparently still is). So then, the measure of a person's self-consciousness can be found by determining how much of them is their own thought, and how much of them isn't.

To become more self-conscious, we only need to think. Like I said, THINKTHINKTHINKTHINKTHINKTHINKTHINK, AND NEVER STOP. The more we think, the more we thought. We thought. Hmm. This is how geniuses are made! They think until they see themselves as a thought, until they are a thought (which is quite true). That survives physical death, and BOOM, We have Mozart babies. ^^

So in short, the more you use it, the better it gets. Use your brain! If something is hard to think about, think about it as hard as you can and don't stop until you've figured it out! No shortcuts! Don't give up and don't be lazy! You have to work!

So then in the long run, it seems intelligence=spiritual advancedness.

I could go on forever. Unfortunately, I lack the literary skills necessary to explain this concept without simply repeating myself in several different ways. You know, reading and literary skills are important. I hope you understand that. BTW, Kurt Vonnegut is an interesting read.

Good day.

O_O;

- Memorandem
(04-26-2009, 07:00 AM)Memorandem Wrote: [ -> ]A defeat of self is the self's victory. A victory of the self is the self's defeat. Death can only make you stronger. Besides, that's how we learn: we fight our surroundings, and learn by that experience.

I hate to say this, if only because I've felt the pain of a broken Ego,

May I add that it would clarify the meaning if we could use different names for these two "self"s.
If a self can die, it was not the Real immortal Self.

The mental death of a self is a devastating experience, yet something I can recommend to anyone.

love
biknewb
(04-26-2009, 07:00 AM)Memorandem Wrote: [ -> ]I hate to say this, if only because I've felt the pain of a broken Ego, but I feel as if only very few people understand the Law of One and the associated material and its relationship with everything, and the remaining ones see it as a religion. I feel as if the Law of One has become a religion, rather than an idea (and what more is there than an idea?). Realize, The Law of One can be nothing more than an idea, and so it deserves to be run through the usual discernment inspections you use on everything else.

I feel that just giving the Law of One a title people can call it a religion. Even though at the same time its there free will to not accept it or not acknowledge it. I think just being ourselves with this knowledge you can figure out ways to lay it out in a fashion to make it more comfortable. Some peoples view of channeling to them is wrong or whatever. But really we know that everything is connected and there is no such thing as seperation. It comes down to is how it feels inside when we read the material as an individual if it reconsiles or not. Religion I think seperates everything when really its all about unity.

I agree everything we read should be thought through and to what makes sense.

Yoda1

ayadew

Hello Memorandem. I appreciate your thoughts.

Today I thought what my world would look alike if I got cancer. I concluded that it's likely that I'll kill myself rather than leeching on so many medical resources should mental love and healing to food and myself not suffice. This would be the ultimate STO action in a way.
This was very profound to me, like a spiritual death match (literally).

Regarding your thoughts about the LOO, it's difficult to discuss whether some people "understand" it or not, for it harbours all and denies none; the fundamental of paradoxal 3D understanding. Every part of the infinite contains infinity, and thus that which you label "lack of understanding" contains the understanding which it does not.

Rather, find love in the uniqueness of the thought which you find unbearable. Without an opposite there would be no polarities and there would be just a static, dead, truly meaningless world!

Much love to you, my friend
Good points.

Intelligence is often equated with rational thought. Our thoughts can understand a philosophical system. But with it our being does not necessarily understand the full extend of the reality that this system describes.

If you're a programmer you know the other way goes as well. It's often trivial to do something yourself, but hard to explain to another, or a machine in this case, how to do it. If our naive understanding of something were one on one with rational understanding we'd never have this problem. How do you recognize a face?

So intelligence is a spectrum, we're all sensitive to different colors on this spectrum, smart in different ways. When we become more sensitive to more levels of the spectrum we are advancing as beings.
(04-26-2009, 09:16 AM)biknewb Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-26-2009, 07:00 AM)Memorandem Wrote: [ -> ]A defeat of self is the self's victory. A victory of the self is the self's defeat. Death can only make you stronger. Besides, that's how we learn: we fight our surroundings, and learn by that experience.

I hate to say this, if only because I've felt the pain of a broken Ego,

May I add that it would clarify the meaning if we could use different names for these two "self"s.
If a self can die, it was not the Real immortal Self.

The mental death of a self is a devastating experience, yet something I can recommend to anyone.

love
biknewb

This is just food for thought. You say that the Self cannot die, but how have you come to that conclusion? Has it been because you went through that lesson or simply because you followed through the chain of logic and came to a logical conclusion? My experience is that we only truly know something after we have experienced it. And then we realize that we really don't know, and instead of coming to a conclusion, we become all the wiser because we understand a part of our environment more deeply. Geniuses understand how others think because they've been all through this process. They don't KNOW anything. But they've experienced a lot. You see, we can't learn by drawing distinctions (distinction=distortion), rather, we learn by taking our existing distinctions and through experience, break them down.

This is one of the reasons I say thought should not end. If you keep thinking about one thing (not obsessively, but looking at it at different angles and maneuvering your thoughts around it), you eventually do experience it. After you keep doing this for a long time, you learn how to maneuver your thoughts. You learn about these little levers in your brain you can pull in order to look at things in different ways.

My feeling is that most of us have come to our conclusions through logic more than experience, and that we simply stop when we feel we have found a good answer. Personally, I am very sensitive to anything that doesn't fit in the scheme. If it doesn't fit, I think about it. Sensitivity to this sort of thing can be a blessing or a curse, depending on how you use it. It will either push you forward or backward. I believe we should work to gain this sensitivity, and I feel it is as much of a gift as, say, telepathy would be.

(04-26-2009, 02:40 PM)ayadew Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Memorandem. I appreciate your thoughts.

Today I thought what my world would look alike if I got cancer. I concluded that it's likely that I'll kill myself rather than leeching on so many medical resources should mental love and healing to food and myself not suffice. This would be the ultimate STO action in a way.
This was very profound to me, like a spiritual death match (literally).

Regarding your thoughts about the LOO, it's difficult to discuss whether some people "understand" it or not, for it harbours all and denies none; the fundamental of paradoxal 3D understanding. Every part of the infinite contains infinity, and thus that which you label "lack of understanding" contains the understanding which it does not.

Rather, find love in the uniqueness of the thought which you find unbearable. Without an opposite there would be no polarities and there would be just a static, dead, truly meaningless world!

Much love to you, my friend

I am not sure whether I will nullify your argument or not, but I am sure I will increase its understanding.

>Regarding your thoughts about the LOO, it's difficult to discuss whether some people "understand" it or not, for it harbours
>all and denies none; the fundamental of paradoxal 3D understanding. Every part of the infinite contains infinity, and thus
>that which you label "lack of understanding" contains the understanding which it does not.

As I said, people are thoughts, everything was originally a thought. I defined self-consciousness as how much of your own thought you are. This level of Thought is known as Embodiment. If you think enough to know something to the level I've described, you have Embodied it, it has become part of you as a thought (because you have accepted it with all your being/thought, by thinking it). What I mean by "those who understand" are those who have embodied this thought, as thoughts themselves, which excludes that which they have not embodied, which has not become a part of them. If I were to ignore the illusion we have of separateness, then you are right. However, I have only come to the understanding that separateness is an illusion through logic, and not experienced it; I have not thought enough. And I cannot experience that level of thought as a fully conscious being unless I have experienced/thought up to that point. The point is, I'm learning, as are we all, and we seek to embody this level of thought, not simply believe that we understand it. So we MUST go through the loops without taking shortcuts. If we skip this lesson, we won't have embodied the thought. This is what I am trying to say. There's nothing wrong with faith or even blind faith, but if our aim is to embody, we must at least balance faith with understanding.

I hope this inspires healthy Thought in all of you.

My aim is not to de-evolve or to support that intent. That was never my conscious aim, anyways (of course now I throw myself for a loop because if I accept that it was never my conscious aim, I will have set up a barrier to to my understanding of that part of my intent, and also one between my subconscious mind and myself; this is one thing I will think about).

I was reading the 2012 Channeling yesterday; it is really good! It has good things for me to chew on. I recommend the read.

This is interesting for me, because I am saying a lot of things spontaneously, before I've completely thought through them. Indeed, I've surprised myself. Perhaps my subconscious mind is spilling out onto the keyboard. Anyways, I hope this is a learning experience for you as it is to me. I don't intend to waste your time.

Also, I have to give credit to TaoTeRazz, as he helped give me the brainfuel that resulted in this.

- Memorandem

ayadew

Of course you can nullify it. My argument contains a polarity too. Smile

I hope/intend that you find revelation and peace with your wordings
I will find peace, regardless of where I find it. That is one of my intentions. If I don't find peace here, it will lead me somewhere where I will.

As far as you intending me to find peace, that would seem to be an infringement of free will. If not, then it can only serve to intensify my own intent.

Like I said, I am not totally serious here. Just throwing things out.

As far as nullifying, I probably shouldn't have used that word. I was thinking more about the other things I was to write.

If anyone has something to say or something to ask, I will gladly respond. If not, I won't post anymore in this thread.

Rant over.

Thanks. Smile

- Memorandem
(04-26-2009, 11:27 PM)Memorandem Wrote: [ -> ]This is just food for thought. You say that the Self cannot die, but how have you come to that conclusion? Has it been because you went through that lesson or simply because you followed through the chain of logic and came to a logical conclusion?
I experienced it. One of my little selfs died, or rather it was killed for me in a relational accident. For a while I was confused/relieved, then another self developed. This one is definitely better, but I miss the selfless time in between.

In this realm of words, of which a forum consists, the only way to communicate is through resonance. Your words on thinking through until one reaches Embodiment are resonating with my search for Truth and Acceptance. I think we are talking about the same experience.

When I was a little boy, my brain was "thinking" so much I couldn't sleep. So I started looking for the off-switch. Years later I realized I had somehow found it.
As you said, the brain has lots of levers, I suppose they are hidden to avoid misuse.

I wish everyone lots of clear thoughts
biknewb

ayadew

If we should play with words, my friend, I intend peace for you should you wish to receive it. BigSmile
It is impossible to live in this world without infringement on the free will, in any case.
The paradox of freedom is active: "To exist is an infringement on freedom will as one has to exist to acquire it [as it denies the possibility of non-existence and the aquiring of freedom there]."
Also if two entities existing simultanously has free will/freedom then they are free to take away eachothers free will/freedom thus there is no free will/freedom although it exists.

This is all intellectually fascinating, your words also, but at the end of the day I actively intend love to all my other-selves. Non-interference is a part of the gifts of the higher self, but one is free to ignore that naturally..
(04-27-2009, 02:43 AM)biknewb Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-26-2009, 11:27 PM)Memorandem Wrote: [ -> ]This is just food for thought. You say that the Self cannot die, but how have you come to that conclusion? Has it been because you went through that lesson or simply because you followed through the chain of logic and came to a logical conclusion?
I experienced it. One of my little selfs died, or rather it was killed for me in a relational accident. For a while I was confused/relieved, then another self developed. This one is definitely better, but I miss the selfless time in between.

In this realm of words, of which a forum consists, the only way to communicate is through resonance. Your words on thinking through until one reaches Embodiment are resonating with my search for Truth and Acceptance. I think we are talking about the same experience.

When I was a little boy, my brain was "thinking" so much I couldn't sleep. So I started looking for the off-switch. Years later I realized I had somehow found it.
As you said, the brain has lots of levers, I suppose they are hidden to avoid misuse.

I wish everyone lots of clear thoughts
biknewb

Thank you, I can tell you understand. You say "my brain was thinking". This implies to me that your analytical mind was going on its own and making conclusion without you. I used to have this problem and still do from time to time. What I did was I basically said "I am the one who will do the thinking". With that thought, I forced my mind to quiet. It takes lots of effort at first, but you analytical mind eventually learns to stay in step with the rest of you. After this, try to relax and set your mind at ease. Hold the firm grip, but allow yourself to relax. This teaches you how to stay in this state normally. It takes practice, but it can be done. Still, I feel there are times when it is appropriate to let it loose. Anyways, this method of enforcing your own free will upon yourself, and forcing yourself to operate as a whole, I have found very helpful in getting myself coordinated.

(04-27-2009, 03:05 AM)ayadew Wrote: [ -> ]If we should play with words, my friend, I intend peace for you should you wish to receive it. BigSmile
It is impossible to live in this world without infringement on the free will, in any case.
The paradox of freedom is active: "To exist is an infringement on freedom will as one has to exist to acquire it [as it denies the possibility of non-existence and the aquiring of freedom there]."
Also if two entities existing simultanously has free will/freedom then they are free to take away eachothers free will/freedom thus there is no free will/freedom although it exists.

This is all intellectually fascinating, your words also, but at the end of the day I actively intend love to all my other-selves. Non-interference is a part of the gifts of the higher self, but one is free to ignore that naturally..

I see. There ARE distortions in what I said. I wasn't quite in my right mind when I posted, I was hurrying to shove my thoughts through my frontal lobe and onto the keyboard. Some of the better reasoning centers of my mind were shut off as well. Anyways, I wish good to anyone who seriously looks at it, but as always, taking anything for granted is a bad idea.

- Memorandem

ayadew

I still appreciate your words Memorandem. It's wonderful to see someone's inner thoughts and wonderings so powerfully expressed.

Love to you (as much as you desire it).