Bring4th

Full Version: kabalah name meanings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

oguz

dear friends,
below is the link to kabala website. You can find 'bout your name and how it effects your personality. i find it accurate

http://www.kabalarians.com/

enjoy

Brittany

I found this part especially interesting:

"This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses through tension or accidents to the head."

One of my larger challenges in this life has been dealing with a head trauma I received that caused noticeable brain damage.

But I just don't get it...how could a name bring about head trauma? It seems a bit bizarre.

Overall it was mostly accurate, but some of it was a bit off.
the one for my middle name was spot on, but only my mom ever calls me by that name.
It wasn't very accurate for my name :-/
I really doubt personality can be influenced to any significant degree by your name other than if theres societal ideas attached to that name.
lol freakishly spot on for me Tongue
All my life I have used my middle name as my first.

A couple years ago I changed to using my real first name instead. Looking back I found that my spiritual journey began with my name change. Having recently tested that thought as valid it came out true. The name influenced my direction.

Brittany

Pickle, I randomly picked a new name when I began heading in this direction as well. I just decided it was time to be called something different. I've met some seekers who criticize me for that fact, but I felt like I was becoming a different person. I do not regret it in the least, and the lack of people making stupid jokes about my name is nice, too.
Eh...sorry...I just re-read your post and I think I'm talking about something completely different. That's what I get for speed reading. XP

Brittany

I got one of the full name reports. It seemed pretty accurate, but I got peeved when they wanted to charge a fee to help me come up with a "more balanced name" because with the name I have now, I'll never succeed in life. My bollocks-o-meter started blaring pretty loudly at this point.

I think I'll make do with the name I have...that could help contribute to all that "financial stability" they mentioned page after page...

Unbound

We seek within.