Bring4th

Full Version: When It Seems Hopeless
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Usually I am upbeat, optimistic, but right now i feel SO sad about how humans have abused the earth and the things that are happening, oil in the ocean, radiation in the air, how can we destroy our home! It seems unbelievable that this can be happening. And I feel helpless, like there is nothing I can do that will change anything. I feel like whaT WAS THIS ALL FOR!?
I've felt that way at times, I'm sure everyone has, what's important is to remember that its your intention that counts. None of us can change everything thats wrong with the world in a visible way, but we can each do what we can, and metaphysically it makes a difference. Just by being on Earth as a wanderer you're raising the planetary consciousness, and every good intention you have compounds that effect. Keep being you.
Thank You ((((Turtledude)))!
(04-19-2011, 12:19 AM)alanea Wrote: [ -> ]Thank You ((((Turtledude)))!

You're welcome Smile

Feeling any better?
Another poster made some comments about the Q'uo sessions offering a position that I had not thought of before.

Q'uo said that there are many 3d graduate wanderers coming here at this point to specifically heal the physical atrocities of the earth. Why? Because they caused so much damage to their own planet! In coming here and seeing the horror and feeling the sadness, they begin working with 4d vibrations and are attempting to alleviate karma.

When you see these young children so wrapped up in planetary healing, you think "aw how nice." When in reality, one lifetime ago they were trashing their own planet! Smile It's a funny and interesting perspective.
(04-18-2011, 10:25 PM)alanea Wrote: [ -> ]Usually I am upbeat, optimistic, but right now i feel SO sad about how humans have abused the earth and the things that are happening, oil in the ocean, radiation in the air, how can we destroy our home! It seems unbelievable that this can be happening. And I feel helpless, like there is nothing I can do that will change anything. I feel like whaT WAS THIS ALL FOR!?

It was for the experiencing of it, for one thing. Now we can take hold of these concepts:
  • Think globally, act locally
  • Act with compassion
  • Act with love of the One
  • Act without anger or resentment
  • Act with laughter
  • Acknowledge your action, even if no one else does
Thanks for drawing the above out of me; I need it too. Blush
(04-19-2011, 02:49 AM)kycahi Wrote: [ -> ]Now we can take hold of these concepts:
  • Think globally, act locally
  • Act with compassion
  • Act with love of the One
  • Act without anger or resentment
  • Act with laughter
  • Acknowledge your action, even if no one else does
Thanks for drawing the above out of me; I need it too. Blush

That was beautiful, kycahi! I think I need it too. Maybe I should print it and attach it to a wall where I can see it every day.
(04-18-2011, 10:25 PM)alanea Wrote: [ -> ]I feel like whaT WAS THIS ALL FOR!?

I think to experience the uselessness of pain, turmoil and depredtion.

And more importantly, to understand what societies can come to if spiritual values and energies underpinning the universe are discarded for corruptible material constructs. Just my opinion.
(04-19-2011, 04:40 AM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-18-2011, 10:25 PM)alanea Wrote: [ -> ]I feel like whaT WAS THIS ALL FOR!?

I think to experience the uselessness of pain, turmoil and depredtion.

And more importantly, to understand what societies can come to if spiritual values and energies underpinning the universe are discarded for corruptible material constructs. Just my opinion.

WOAW! THAT was universally deep on so many levels, brother!!!
(04-19-2011, 05:18 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]WOAW! THAT was universally deep on so many levels, brother!!!

I am after all your brother Heart So nothing surprising.

Wow!!! there goes my humility outside the window Dodgy
(04-19-2011, 05:31 AM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ]I am after all your brother Heart

Heart

oguz

If you arrive to a point you can't stand any longer, don't ever give up!

Because that point is where ongoing will change

Rumi

3DMonkey

The earth is as much us as everything else. Would we expect our white blood cells to get down in the dumps about fighting bacteria? The white blood cells are here to help the body. The bad bacteria help other bodies and they remind our body of what it is.

Oil in the ocean. Both ingredients belong to the earth. Radiation and air belong to earth. Fire, wind, and forests are all earth. Hurricanes and volcanoes- earth.

Life is infinite. We are not grand solvers of mystery incarnated with grand divine purpose. We are simply here. We have a gift of love. Use it. Release the archetype hand of one way of thinking and turn fully towards the way of thinking you choose. We teeter and totter all of our lives. Seeing the positive in all is a way. Love. It's as easy as love. Turn to love. TURN!
When it seems hopeless - maybe we should do as 3DM said - just be love...

http://feber.se/video/art/207421/att_mol..._s_vackra/

And here is more of Earth's beauty:

http://vimeo.com/21294655

Aah northern lights, love them!

Brittany

I've felt this way a million times. It seems like every week I'm having a breakdown, feeling like it's all for nothing. The pain has been so intense at times that I had to be hospitalized to keep me from killing myself. It seemed like there was no point...just pain everywhere I looked, and nothing I did could ever heal it.

But...every time I've gotten into this funk, I always, ALWAYS end up finding a mote of love tucked away somewhere that completely moves me to tears in its simplicity and sincerity. Beautiful moment creep out of the woodwork, even when I'm doing my best at feeling sorry for myself, having to endure this "wretched planet." That love is so bright that it can't be ignored, and once it's gotten inside of me, it spreads all throughout my body and soul, and I become love, and I see love everywhere I look, even in the darkest corners.

I would almost think that the overwhelming relief, compassion and hope that come from these brief respites from the troubles of the world more than make up for the long periods of pain between them. In a universe of timelessness, a single moment of love can stretch on forever, and a decade of pain can pass in the blink of an eye. It's all about which one you choose to focus your attention toward. That is the only advice I can give...the only thing that has kept me going. Look for those moments of love, and they will find you.
Turtledude I appreciate your posts so much as instead of advising me from above you stand beside me and hold my hand and reassure me that you, “felt that way at times,”
Thanks for that and thanks for asking if I am feeling better. I am, but yes I go through stages, I am not going to lie and pretend I am joyful all the time.

Icaro, that is an interesting piece, “Q'uo said that there are many 3d graduate wanderers coming here at this point to specifically heal the physical atrocities of the earth. Why? Because they caused so much damage to their own planet!”
Once I dreamed a voice told me that this life was my last retribution, when I am feeling really bad I comfort myself with that, lol.

Kycahi I love your list, good things to review for sure.

Confused I like your opinion, I know what you mean. At my Grandma’s funeral I was wondering what all suffering is for when a cousin whom I have not seen since I was a child reached out for my hand as I went by in the procession and he grasped it and in that one moment as I looked into his eyes there was comradeship and I knew, that is what it is all for, for that.

Rumi
Oguz your quote from Rumi, “If you arrive to a point you can't stand any longer, don't ever give up!

Because that point is where ongoing will change.”

Is it wrong, what will change?

AnKh, thanks for that, I LOVe the northern lights and saw them way up here in Ohio one Halloween evening that I will never forget.

Ahktu, thanks for sharing your heart. I know you are right.

This video helped me today

Bless all your hearts
(04-19-2011, 07:51 PM)alanea Wrote: [ -> ]...as I looked into his eyes there was comradeship and I knew, that is what it is all for, for that.

Yes, Alanea, like the great relief/joy that a mother experiences on seeing the face of her new born child, in spite of the most unbearable of pain a few moments ago.

They say, it is the period just before the dawn that is the most darkest. I have said that to many people and to myself multiple times, when the chips were down. May be it would be useful to have that said here as well Smile
Alanea,

We need you to post once in a while, even if it's to rant. That is honesty, which we should always have when sharing -- no phony happy-happy.

My darkest-before-dawn is often just a need to go outside and walk. If I chat with someone while out there, that usually helps more. The little things can make the biggest difference.

Warm hug.

Brittany

(04-19-2011, 09:00 PM)kycahi Wrote: [ -> ]We need you to post once in a while, even if it's to rant. That is honesty, which we should always have when sharing -- no phony happy-happy.

I'll second that. Sometimes people don't need to be told what they're doing wrong, or how to do it better, but just be provided with love and support. I certainly don't think any of us are so high up on a pedestal that we can point out the flaws of others without ten other fingers pointing back at us.
(04-19-2011, 09:31 PM)ahktu Wrote: [ -> ]I certainly don't think any of us are so high up on a pedestal that we can point out the flaws of others without ten other fingers pointing back at us.

A loud Amen to that from my side, ahktu.
3DMOneky, I think I know what you are saying, "Oil in the ocean. Both ingredients belong to the earth. Radiation and air belong to earth. Fire, wind, and forests are all earth. Hurricanes and volcanoes- earth."
It is like how some people get upset about introduced plants taking over native ecosystems and I wonder if The Creator knew this would have to happen eventually, after all didn't even the bible mention that we are to spread our seed across the earth? I suppose he told the plants the same thing and they are only doing what they were told. So maybe invasive plants are not so bad.

I try to look in this same way to the environmental disasters that are happening evey day now. The Creator must have known this was going to happen. I don't know though how our Creator can let so much happen, and I understand that we ARe the creator and it is up to us! But how!? How do I make any differance at a nuclear plant in Japan? I get lost on that bridge. Oh I LOve, I love so much, that is why I worry! I worry the, these beautiful, beautiful children, is the air pure anymore? They say there is radiation in the rainwater now and I love to immerse myself in the rain.

Today as I was out there, planting my seeds as I love to do, between showers and rainbows, I just felt like, if this air, this water becomes so bad it kills me to be out in it, I cannot leave nature and hide in the house, If nauture dies I will go with her, I could not live without nature. SO why should this upset me so, we all have to go someday!

I guess it is the fact that nature is SO beautiful and it all works so well together, I cannot believe they can pollute something as beautiful as rain. And I hear things that say if I can see this reality then I created it and I have the power to decreate it, oh my! I never will figure eveything out, it is beyond me. I only know my heart hurts when nature cries, because she is me and I am her and we are all one.
Thanks Alanea for taking the effort to thank each of us in detail, I've never seen that on any forum before.

3DMonkey

(04-19-2011, 10:22 PM)alanea Wrote: [ -> ]3DMOneky, I think I know what you are saying, "Oil in the ocean. Both ingredients belong to the earth. Radiation and air belong to earth. Fire, wind, and forests are all earth. Hurricanes and volcanoes- earth."
It is like how some people get upset about introduced plants taking over native ecosystems and I wonder if The Creator knew this would have to happen eventually, after all didn't even the bible mention that we are to spread our seed across the earth? I suppose he told the plants the same thing and they are only doing what they were told. So maybe invasive plants are not so bad.

I try to look in this same way to the environmental disasters that are happening evey day now. The Creator must have known this was going to happen. I don't know though how our Creator can let so much happen, and I understand that we ARe the creator and it is up to us! But how!? How do I make any differance at a nuclear plant in Japan? I get lost on that bridge. Oh I LOve, I love so much, that is why I worry! I worry the, these beautiful, beautiful children, is the air pure anymore? They say there is radiation in the rainwater now and I love to immerse myself in the rain.

Today as I was out there, planting my seeds as I love to do, between showers and rainbows, I just felt like, if this air, this water becomes so bad it kills me to be out in it, I cannot leave nature and hide in the house, If nauture dies I will go with her, I could not live without nature. SO why should this upset me so, we all have to go someday!

I guess it is the fact that nature is SO beautiful and it all works so well together, I cannot believe they can pollute something as beautiful as rain. And I hear things that say if I can see this reality then I created it and I have the power to decreate it, oh my! I never will figure eveything out, it is beyond me. I only know my heart hurts when nature cries, because she is me and I am her and we are all one.

Heart First, on your thought " I will go with her ", I say " I will happily join you."

My post was meant to express that moment. In all your thoughts that you just wrote to me, " I will go with her " is the one I ask you to embrace. All thoughts like " I can't believe this is happening ...." are ways to pull our attention from love. There is love to be found in all situations. What I meant by "turn" is to choose to find love amidst the rubble... only it's not rubble if love is found inside.

" I will go with her ", and " I will gladly join you ", and it will be a beautiful journey
Heart
3DMonkey I get you now, you made me see it. "In all your thoughts that you just wrote to me, " I will go with her " is the one I ask you to embrace. All thoughts like " I can't believe this is happening ...." are ways to pull our attention from love"
Now I know what you mean, focus on the love. Thanks for elaborating.
I can strive to stay in love.

Turtledude, I find that interesting what you said, it just seems right to me.
I am praying for helpful dreams tonight and to remember them. You all are a great bunch, thanks for being here.

Brittany

As far as I've been able to tell in this life, worry accomplishes absolutely nothing, but is one of the most addictive mindsets to entertain. I've spent endless hours worrying over all manner of things, and the only result was I kept myself from doing anything useful.

We are eternal. This environment around us is an energetic illusion meant to teach. If unpleasant things happen in the illusion, it will not lessen who we are or destroy future potential. That energy will always be present, no matter what form we temporarily break it down into with what see see with our eyes and fathom with our minds. When with our actions we compress it into something we do not find beautiful or helpful or loving, it will inspire us to do better- to refine ourselves and bring our vibrations closer to the Creator. The pain and the loss are just tools to illustrate the value of love and compassion. But that energy will not stay locked and stagnant.

Eventually, all that is will pass away. The physical is designed to erode and be continuously recycled. But the spirit does not erode and it does not fade away. In time we will be able to shape the worlds around us with our thoughts, and pain and suffering will be a thing of the past.

I hope this brings you some comfort. I don't know why I'm being so poetic right now...it just happens sometimes. :p
This is going to look like a complete change of subject, so bear with it. Imagine someone very far along on the wisdom path standing next to a white board. This person takes variously colored markers and draws some simple stick figures of people in red, blue, green, black and brown.

Now the person asks, "What do you see?" One student says, "I see people of various colors learning to get along." The person says, "No, not at all. What do you see here?"

Another student says, "People of many colors sharing one world!" The wise person says, "Nope. Anybody else?"

It goes on like this for a few more wrong answers until the person finally says, "What you see here is a white board with some patterns of variously colored dust."

I propose that the white board is symbolic of our planet and the patterns of dust are all of us. We are experiencing each other behaving in our 3D ways, some doing good, some few arguably doing bad and most just bumbling around.

Each person has gotten to a stage by pre-incarnative programming, which I call karma, formal and informal education, and experience. Virtually all of them trying to be "successful" in their lives, although a lot haven't thought things through before setting on a path. They built "successful" businesses or projects that are polluting the environment of our whiteboard planet Earth.

I propose that as our planet moves further into its 4D state, many of those thoughtless people will wake up to their mistakes and try to make things right. Some people working to make things right were born to this whiteboard just for that purpose.

We absolutely certainly are watching our beautiful planet be polluted, which reaches deeply into our core selves. This is experience that teaches more than any book, video or interactive game. We can let it "get under our skin" and take on self-destructive emotions like anger and resentment, but I propose that those don't help the planet or ourselves.

Instead, call attention to the issue with passion, energy and joy OR decide that your talents are better suited to doing something different. If so, attack that different path with passion and joy and let life in the pollution front be handled by those whom that issue calls. Everybody, especially you, will be happier from making decisions like these.

Our planet is a medium for our experiences. It does have consciousness and a logos and it is, of course, part of the infinite One. The One can, at any time, pick up a bunch of dry erase markers and make a whole new planet and thank this one for its sublime service. Let's try to love the One and our planet and its people, even the real bumblers like me. Blush

3DMonkey

I love you, bumbler

Brittany

(04-20-2011, 01:17 PM)kycahi Wrote: [ -> ]Let's try to love the One and our planet and its people, even the real bumblers like me. Blush

If something that profound is bumbling, I'd say we're all on the bumbler bus. Tongue
I have had a break through, who was it that mentioned how it is always darkest before dawn. I am a bridge, I know that now, I might not get to be fully immersed in Joy in this lifetime, the challange was huge, BUT my children, my children have reached the new world and I am so glad I was a bridge to this happening. Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy.
(04-24-2011, 10:20 AM)alanea Wrote: [ -> ]I have had a break through, who was it that mentioned how it is always darkest before dawn. I am a bridge, I know that now, I might not get to be fully immersed in Joy in this lifetime, the challange was huge, BUT my children, my children have reached the new world and I am so glad I was a bridge to this happening. Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy.

If you are looking for the guy who mentioned it on this thread, then that is me RollEyes

I am so very happy that you are bubbling with joy and happiness. Joy is an infectious thing, and it is a good thing. It can bring relief even in the most darkest of places, if a single spark of laughter is kindled. So thank you, alanea.

By the way, I am interested to know what you meant by the phrase that "...my children have reached the new world and I am so glad I was a bridge to this happening". Of course, needless to say that only if you are willing to share.
Pages: 1 2