Bring4th

Full Version: Lessons in Healing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Unbound

I have noticed a lot of anguish at the current state of the human race. Their abuse of the natural resources has created a mass unbalance, and many endless questions of why we have made the choices we have. From my readings and seekings I feel I have discovered what the primary lesson of this planet is, or at least one of them, likely mentioned in the L/L Research somewhere. That is, healing, since our planet is one of the element of water, manifestation of the principles of rejuvenation and cleansing. Of course, for there to be lessons of healing there must be suffering and pain to be healed, in order for mastery of healing to come about there must be a great degree of suffering understood so that the whole cause of the suffering body can be appropriately examined. Of course, this is related to the balancing of the body's energies, as well as the honing of individual will to be able to be conscious of one's own energetic activity. I'm interested to see what kind of healing techniques and concepts will come about as we approach the coming harvest.
I think "be the change you wish to see in the world" applies for healing as well. The more your energy body and/or mind (is mind part of the energy body?) is free of blockages the more you will increase the earths harmonious energies. Better still: just by being a wanderer present here you're healing the earth, seeking the creator compounds this effect further.

Brittany

I don't know any specific techniques, but a lot of times I just put my hands on the earth, and imagine the love pouring out of me as a golden light. I imagine it stretching into the earth like roots, until the whole planet is wrapped in my love. I hope it makes some difference, at least.
You know, this is brilliant, i never quite thought of it this way. And ja, makes a lot of sense when we look at the correlations between microcosm and macrocosm. I feel thought that the earth, being the mirror of the collective will only begun to be healed in proper when humanity can acknowledge the ill health, mentally and emotionally and work to fix that and look for the outside environment to reflect that change. Or.. the ones who have a deeper connection to the whole, the incoming generation, will seek to make this change.. alongside making societal changes that heal humanity.

I really like the idea, gives focus to the human situation.

What you mention about suffering is also important. The change can only be effected by those who can comfortably face the suffering and take responsibility for it.
It's interesting. What do you think would be a remedy more than anything else for the situation?

I would say that since the mind affects the eneRgy body so directly and completely, at least more so than anything else, they seem to be related, but with the energy body being secondary to the mind. Almost as though it were an energetic 'picture' of the mind's state and function.. with respect to the 7 levels of experience and activity. Repressions, resistances to and 'lack' of certain elements or aspects of the self are manifest in the mind (the mind contains all) and these show up as energy body dysfunctions.
Azrael Wrote:That is, healing, since our planet is one of the element of water, manifestation of the principles of rejuvenation and cleansing. Of course, for there to be lessons of healing there must be suffering and pain to be healed, in order for mastery of healing to come about there must be a great degree of suffering understood so that the whole cause of the suffering body can be appropriately examined.

So, let me see if I'm interpreting your stream of deep thoughts correctly... heheh!

You associate the element of water with healing. You say that suffering and pain of the body must be fully explored before it can be fully healed. Do you think that the predator/prey structure being discussed in the meat eating thread could be connected with this planetary focus of healing?

Do you feel that all souls that incarnate here have a desire to learn deep healing, or that they are in need of deep healing? I guess I'm asking what exactly you're thinking of when you say this planet's primary lesson is one of healing.

Also, what do you associate the other elements, like fire or water, with as a planetary focus? I'm curious...
Interesting thesis! You may have a very good point there.

Especially in the present time, healing is a very prominent theme, as more and more people succumb to bodily dis-eases caused by the toxic environment that has been created out of mass neglect of the planet and her lifeforms.

Many entities use these dis-eases as a convenient exit from 3D, while others are creating or finding new healing modalities, many of them utilizing high-vibration energy work, healing of emotions, developing a relationship with plants, etc.

Among these healing methods is one based on water itself...which is highly significant not only because of the obvious reference to Earth being mostly water (and our bodies being 70% water), but also because water is representative of emotions, as well as being a powerful detoxifier/cleanser. Negatively charged water, in particular, facilitates healing and enhances other healing modalities.

And most of us are already quite familiar with the myriad healing methods such as acupuncture, homeopathy, naturopathy, Reiki, etc.

Then there is the movement towards raw vegan liveit.

Overall, there is quite a huge movement towards natural, holistic healing.

Of course, there is also an irony here: If humans weren't so barbaric throughout the history of this planet, there wouldn't be so much to heal. And if humans hadn't polluted the planet so much, there wouldn't be so much to heal.
(04-24-2011, 02:13 AM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]Negatively charged water, in particular, facilitates healing and enhances other healing modalities.

I assume you mean in the sense of ionization?
(04-24-2011, 01:47 PM)turtledude23 Wrote: [ -> ]I assume you mean in the sense of ionization?

Any water can be charged with intention, but yes, if you start with ionized water, it's already powerfully therapeutic and charged, so if you then further charge it with intention, you have some very powerful healing water indeed!

Unbound

The properties of water are astounding! The crystallization according to intentional sound vibrations is fascinating to consider.