Bring4th

Full Version: Your mayan sign, according to which day you were born (including month, day, year)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i checked this for 3 persons, and it came out pretty accurate.

http://www.mysticomaya.com/a_01_cal/ENG_tzolkin.htm

first, go down, and find your birth year from the list of pdfs right at the bottom. click. a pdf will open, in which you will see a listing of exact dates, and their mayan sign.

then, go back to the initial page, and find the sign that pertains to your date, and read it. it is the major influence.

in addition, there will be a number next to your date too. that is the repeating day number. you can find it in many places, but this below is also easy :

http://www.mayanmajix.com/TZOLKIN/DT/DT.html

just scroll back and forth to find the day number coinciding with your day on the left hand side. (right hand side is irrelevant to anything now, just check the left hand side). that influence is another influence acting on you the day you were born.
(04-22-2011, 05:00 AM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]i checked this for 3 persons, and it came out pretty accurate.

http://www.mysticomaya.com/a_01_cal/ENG_tzolkin.htm

first, go down, and find your birth year from the list of pdfs right at the bottom. click. a pdf will open, in which you will see a listing of exact dates, and their mayan sign.

then, go back to the initial page, and find the sign that pertains to your date, and read it. it is the major influence.

in addition, there will be a number next to your date too. that is the repeating day number. you can find it in many places, but this below is also easy :

http://www.mayanmajix.com/TZOLKIN/DT/DT.html

just scroll back and forth to find the day number coinciding with your day on the left hand side. (right hand side is irrelevant to anything now, just check the left hand side). that influence is another influence acting on you the day you were born.

Thanks for digging this up, unity100. This is very nice
Wow this was very helpful. I appreciate this very much. Much love

Steve
Unity -When I look up my birth date on the first site I get the number 10(Kame). When I put my full birth date on the second site I get 7. Why the difference?
take the first site into consideration.
(04-23-2011, 03:05 AM)Focus123 Wrote: [ -> ]Unity -When I look up my birth date on the first site I get the number 10(Kame). When I put my full birth date on the second site I get 7. Why the difference?

mine comes up same in both.

did you check the date format ? the second site seems to use american format of month/day/year.
Wow that was pretty cool thanks for sharing it here Unity. Many synchronicity were there for me.
Quote:did you check the date format ? the second site seems to use american format of month/day/year.

First siteSad1959)- 08/18/1959= 10/Kame

Second site: 08/18/1959= 7
focus, kame etc, are not the same as galactic tone. there are 13 galactic tones, and 20 sun signs. they are different.

in the second site, on the right, it would also tell about kame too.

Unbound

Very interesting, I am ajpu? Aha
Interesting:

The sign Ee, in the conception, will generate lots of travelling in their life and per period, they will live abroad. This energy encourages the love stories with foreign people.

I'x - Ix

The energy of the I'x, on the right side, gives them the power of being good intermediaries ; it is the energy which gives them artistic talents. To men, the knowledge of women is given. In the woman, the man will put femininity, sensuality and smartness.

Kame - Keme - Cimi

The Kame, on the left side, protects the life of the one born on a day Ajpu. It gives them a great curiosity, courage and adventurous spirit.

Q'anil - Lamat

The energy of destiny, Q'anil, makes them sowers ; their mission being showing the way and sowing the seed, without necessarily seeing the fruits of their actions.
This is quite how I feel, alas I will not get to enjoy the fruits of the harvest.