Bring4th

Full Version: Pluto's Atmosphere Evolving
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://news.sciencemag.org/sciencenow/20...tml?ref=hp

It kind of reminds me of how David Wilcock was talking about interplanetary climate change. Pretty cool!
(04-23-2011, 05:26 AM)NegaNova Wrote: [ -> ]http://news.sciencemag.org/sciencenow/20...tml?ref=hp

It kind of reminds me of how David Wilcock was talking about interplanetary climate change. Pretty cool!

That was nice. Thanks.
It is pretty cool indeed.. Smile

David's work on compiling this data was quite good. It seems as though the increase in heat and magnetism on the other planets seem to be much more drastic than on ours.

I wonder if there's a backlog of such change awaiting us. Even though Q'uo say a poleshift has been averted.
Well, I say that we should take seriously the lessons of Pluto:

The Plutoans polluted their world so much that it is darker now, clearly globally warming them. Add to that the increases in greenhouse gasses (methane and carbon monoxide), and they must be miserable. I hope they are taking steps to reverse things, and that the changes will be in time.

Wink
Pluto has a highly elliptical orbital period of 248 years, during which time it moves closer to the sun, thus the atmospheric changes. I'm not sure how this can be said to be 'evolving', as it's a cyclical phenomenon.
Also, DW's research is focused on an outside energy source for an explanation of the planets heating up, and not of a planet moving into close proximity to the Sun.
(04-24-2011, 10:02 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Pluto has a highly elliptical orbital period of 248 years, during which time it moves closer to the sun, thus the atmospheric changes. I'm not sure how this can be said to be 'evolving', as it's a cyclical phenomenon.
Also, DW's research is focused on an outside energy source for an explanation of the planets heating up, and not of a planet moving into close proximity to the Sun.

Except I thought Pluto was moving away from the sun out into whatever energy is coming in from the outside?

[edit] here is one site where I got that idea

http://www.space.com/3159-global-warming...tists.html
(04-24-2011, 10:02 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Pluto has a highly elliptical orbital period of 248 years, during which time it moves closer to the sun, thus the atmospheric changes. I'm not sure how this can be said to be 'evolving', as it's a cyclical phenomenon.

Good point. Evolving is not the right word, but it is changing.
And about DW, that's true too - although I always assumed that he meant that as we moved into a different area of the galaxy, which contained a higher frequency of radiation and energy, that caused the Sun the shift, and thus all the planets follow after from the Sun's new influence.
(04-24-2011, 03:55 PM)NegaNova Wrote: [ -> ]which contained a higher frequency of radiation and energy, that caused the Sun the shift,
What does that even mean? Seriously.
Hahaha, I have no idea, but that's what I remember!
(04-24-2011, 07:50 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-24-2011, 03:55 PM)NegaNova Wrote: [ -> ]which contained a higher frequency of radiation and energy, that caused the Sun the shift,
What does that even mean? Seriously.

This brings up something interesting. How do you think the different 'energies' resulting from the solar systems 'movement' will manifest? Q'uo has mentioned that both the solar system and the planet earth is 'moving' into areas of 4d. I'm paraphrasing here.

You think it could stay the same, i'm thinking that this is a good possibility since 4d experience is something only self aware entities have access to?

Or do you think things will change, in the sense of the 1d EM spectrum and other fundamental forces will change or intensify or whatever? Since as we know the conditions on venus in the higher densities are liveable and so obviously quite different. How is this possible.

I'm actually asking an implicit question here overlaying the two explicit ones? I don't know how best to put it.
My guess right now is that it seems that the 4D body needs 4D material to manifest - both locally in space/time and non-locally in time/space.

Presumably this material is analogous to 1D material, in that it's formative. But being 4D, is somehow more related to higher-consciousness - such as we have with emotional energy, for example. (There is no 2D or 3D material (space/time substance) apparently, just 2D and 3D energies.)
So as before, the earth + inhabitants form a logos that shapes the 4D energy 'sphere', similar to what was done with 3D density.

Apparently, the 4D material is accumulating, but not yet useful that is, coherent, balanced or harmonious. This is due to 3D disruptions or distortions (thought forms, feelings, etc). Ra said this is an inconvenience which will end, approximately this year. To me this means that the 3D sphere will go into potentiation enough that it won't affect the 4D material.

I suppose the interesting question is, what do 3D entities experience without the supporting 3D energy. That is, the energy that supports 3D thought forms, etc which presumably shape our understanding of what we perceive. Like all mental energy, the 3D energy is subtle, but highly influential or 'logoic'. For example, we impress our individual 3D personalities on clothing and places we frequent. And we subconsciously reach up to the 3D sub-collective and collective sphere for influential ideas, what's trendy and what the general mood is like, for example.