Bring4th

Full Version: Questions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
There has been a new deadly virus introduced into the ecosystem.
How will this impact the harvest?
Will it take only those that are destined for third density repeat?
Could it also take destined 4th density before the harvest?
Any input is welcome.

ayadew

Well, if anything, wanderers are more susceptible to diseases since we are not used to living here.

I believe you are on the subject of 2012 here. No one can know what happends, and there are many theories. I would advise reading some of our 2012 threads. Smile
Hrmpf, the avian bird flu was supposed to kill us all. We'll just have to see how this one pans out. I'm personally not too alarmed yet. I'll stock up on oranges and honey though. :-/

Ayadew, you're right, but we do have bodies from this place. So it's my guess that we're hitching with the crowd and can be expected to be similarly affected in all ways. Wanderers are genetically identical to earth stock as far as I know.

ayadew

Yes, of course. We're all humans, and I've seen a human-like person that's not 100% human with all the advantages/disadvantages (in my perception)!

fairyfarmgirl

This Media Bruhaaa will be only as big and as deadly as we collectively choose to create it to be. I for one am taking the Joy train of Loving MySelf Free and focusing on Loving and Lighting mySelf and others.

fairyfarmgirl
I don't think that it will be an epedemic, because it would effect the harvest. Does anyone think that maybe this could be controlled beyond human hands not to be an epedemic or just letting nature take its course?

Love/Light

Yoda1

fairyfarmgirl

(04-27-2009, 05:03 PM)Yoda1 Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think that it will be an epedemic, because it would effect the harvest. Does anyone think that maybe this could be controlled beyond human hands not to be an epedemic or just letting nature take its course?

Love/Light

Yoda1

The Pleiadians and Guardians have neutralized many many of these types of virus that are manmade... They are here to help....

fairyfarmgirl
I live in one of the hot spots and everyone is a little freaked out, but the media is saying that all the cases in the US have, thus far, been mild.

Maybe it's the pollution in Mexico City that's making it deadly over there.
From what I understand, the media is making this out to be a lot bigger than it really is. But in any case, even if it were widespread and deadly, wouldn't simply avoiding pork products solve the problem?
Pig flu really has nothing to do with pig. You won't get it from eating bacon. You'll get it when someone sneezes that has the flu.

As for how terrifying this is... It's not. Normal flu mortality rate is one in one thousand.

There are 1500 reported cases. 150 deaths attributed to the disease. All inside Mexico. So that makes this disease in combination with Mexican health care 10 times as potent as a normal flu in the worst case scenario.

However only 20 of these deaths were verified to be linked to the piggy flu! Also if you get a flu, do you report this to your doctor? I'd expect people to report it ONLY if it gets bad right? So that means that the 1500 cases is likely only the tip of the iceberg. There are likely to be thousands more light cases.

So that puts it's mortality rate a lot closer to average for a flu.

So what we're dealing with here is on all accounts a normal but nasty flu. I'm personally more worried about the tail and pigs ears it makes you grow....

I'm not sure about the reason why it's such a big issue. I've actually heard people blame it on twitter and I've read the twitter logs on the disease which was basically about telling people the scariest stories in a sort of mass psychosis. The cascade effects of which those of you who have been around to see more negative greetings must have experienced before.

I'm not really sure if twitter has that kind of power. I do know big media looks at small internet channels like fark and reddit for a tiny share of their news. The thing is, I don't want to blame the powers that be ALL the time... Wink

I seriously fear we're just going to have to do what everyone before us did.... Grow old.... It can't be helped... Sad
(04-28-2009, 10:14 AM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]Pig flu really has nothing to do with pig. You won't get it from eating bacon. You'll get it when someone sneezes that has the flu.

As for how terrifying this is... It's not. Normal flu mortality rate is one in one thousand.

There are 1500 reported cases. 150 deaths attributed to the disease. All inside Mexico. So that makes this disease in combination with Mexican health care 10 times as potent as a normal flu in the worst case scenario.

However only 20 of these deaths were verified to be linked to the piggy flu! Also if you get a flu, do you report this to your doctor? I'd expect people to report it ONLY if it gets bad right? So that means that the 1500 cases is likely only the tip of the iceberg. There are likely to be thousands more light cases.

So that puts it's mortality rate a lot closer to average for a flu.

So what we're dealing with here is on all accounts a normal but nasty flu. I'm personally more worried about the tail and pigs ears it makes you grow....

I'm not sure about the reason why it's such a big issue. I've actually heard people blame it on twitter and I've read the twitter logs on the disease which was basically about telling people the scariest stories in a sort of mass psychosis. The cascade effects of which those of you who have been around to see more negative greetings must have experienced before.

I'm not really sure if twitter has that kind of power. I do know big media looks at small internet channels like fark and reddit for a tiny share of their news. The thing is, I don't want to blame the powers that be ALL the time... Wink

I seriously fear we're just going to have to do what everyone before us did.... Grow old.... It can't be helped... Sad

Its not a particularly virulent flu…except in Mexico City…for some reason. Everywhere else it effects seem somewhat mild. Given the horrendous pollution in that city (air, water etc…)…it makes me wonder if a compromised immune system is a factor in this particular illness. Unless, it mutates somewhere along the way.

Still….40 confirmed cases in the USA in a population of 300 million hardly makes a pandemic.

Quote:I seriously fear we're just going to have to do what everyone before us did.... Grow old.... It can't be helped

Alas....such a fate, LOL.

Richard
Agree with most assessments. It's not a pandemic, but another fear tactic by the government. This designer virus has just been introduced to the eco-system. It needs time to incubate so it can mutate into something a bit more deadlier. All mammals will be effected.
Getting back to my question. My understanding is those that give up their bodies before the shift were destined to return to third density anyway. True, false or other?
Thank, just found the answer to my own question:
Questioner: Am I to understand that the harvest is to occur in the year 2011, or will it be spread out?

Ra: I am Ra. This is an approximation. We have stated we have difficulty with your time/space. This is an appropriate probable/possible time/space nexus for harvest. Those who are not in incarnation at this time will be included in the harvest.
(04-28-2009, 03:31 PM)Richard Wrote: [ -> ]it makes me wonder if a compromised immune system is a factor in this particular illness. Unless, it mutates somewhere along the way.

Quote:Still….40 confirmed cases in the USA in a population of 300 million hardly makes a pandemic.
Not quite eh.. And remember the 1976 "pandemic"? The same swine flu. It caused national panic, killed one person (Who refused to go to bed and decided to run in the cold with his army buddies) And 30 persons died due to bad vaccinations that followed. Even more of those who were vaccinated got different health problems.

We're experiencing a pandemic of fear. And the real danger is a knee jerk reaction by our politicians.

Quote:
Quote:I seriously fear we're just going to have to do what everyone before us did.... Grow old.... It can't be helped

Alas....such a fate, LOL.
Laugh about it all you like. I've decided to be the most creepy old man imaginable. You know the type that hits nurses on the bum with his walking stick, only because they wont make the mistake of getting within an arms reach again.. I've got it all worked out. I'll also yell at kids occasionally telling them to get off my lawn. ( I won't actually have a lawn though that's too much work )

There's some proud human traditions that need to be kept alive. I'm only doing a service... right? Angel
Ali Quadir Wrote:We're experiencing a pandemic of fear. And the real danger is a knee jerk reaction by our politicians.

I agree, but I just see this as another "trial balloon" to see what catalyst gets the best fear reaction. Here are several we've seen in the last several years. Note that most didn't even exist until after the cold war ended, which had been good for 40 years of world-wide fear:

- AIDS
- Pole shift
- Y2K
- 9/11
- Peak Oil
- SARS
- Hurricanes (remember Katrina)
- Avian Flu
- "the next terrorist attack"
- Obama (in general, especially to most Republicans)
- Climate change (in general)
- Tsunamis (or my favorite: mega tsunamis 1,000+ feet high caused by massive landslides)
- Earthquakes (in general)
- Mega volcanos
- Coronal mass ejections from the sun (very popular recently)
- Global financial collapse
- 2012 (that's right, it's not just the dawn of a new age, it's also a fear tactic)

There are a bunch more farther down on the spectrum (how about Air Force One terrorizing the natives in New York?), but you get my point. Now, from my personal perspective, 9/11 was the Motherr Load for producing fear and dividing people. It's important to remember that we each choose our reaction to a catalyst, and it is just as easy to respond with Love than fear or hate. So I say bring them all on! I have enough love to slather over all of them.

I see whatever fear tactics are employed as a serving two purposes. They allow those positively polarized wonderful opportunities to be of service to others, and those that are negatively polarized to serve themseleves. In chaos is opportunity. The vast sea of sleeping humans will merely be cast about by the waves of catalyst, and hold on for dear life. Hopefully some of them will take the opportunity to wake up, "choose", and dive into the waves.

Sorry if this sounds gloomy, I really see wonderful opportunities in here.

Love and Light,

3D Sunset
Agree.
Fear is being used to get people to submit to control willingly.
This is a free will zone, but these are certainly dirty tricks of manipulation.
Especially since people have been groomed to respect authority, legal or illegal.
Been posting this in my emails and sites lately:

Love oneself, or love oneself and all others. It's a choice.
Your future depends on it. Time is short. Make the choice!
That gets me thinkin of what is the base of fear. The fear of seperation and death is what is magnified in the media. It's just an illusion cause there is no such thing as seperation. But to face fear and surround it with Love and compassion is a way to defeat the negative forces I believe strongly. Keeping a steady positive attitude with a smile makes a huge difference in each one of us and others.

If I remember in the Ra material in book 1 it says Service to Other's gets a message of doom when in fear. But I assume that when fear is put on a Service to Self they use it for control and power.

Like Yoda says in Star Wars "Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hatred, hatred leads to suffering"

Love/Light

Yoda1
Another funky bit.
Apparently even the 20 confirmed deaths were exaggerated. Mexico changes its confirmed death count to 7. Granted they increase the potential death count to 159, but if the confirmed count drops so rapidly what does this number really mean?

The WHO in the meanwhile increases the pandemic alert level to 5...

Big chance there's going to be runny noses in your futures... Every body uh... panic? Wink

Fortunately I heard a lot more common sense on the news today. Perhaps the panicky tides are turning. The really good thing about this is the mass vaccination against those panicky news articles and the fear based new agers, you can't beat learning discernment through practice. And there's no better argument than: "But that's what you said last time!"

Yoda Wrote:"Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hatred, hatred leads to suffering"
The best quote of the 20th century if you ask me, and it had to come from a Muppet... ofcourse. But seriously, this line alone can turn a wounded soul into well... a Jedi...
(04-29-2009, 02:51 PM)3D Sunset Wrote: [ -> ]I see whatever fear tactics are employed as a serving two purposes. They allow those positively polarized wonderful opportunities to be of service to others, and those that are negatively polarized to serve themseleves. In chaos is opportunity. The vast sea of sleeping humans will merely be cast about by the waves of catalyst, and hold on for dear life. Hopefully some of them will take the opportunity to wake up, "choose", and dive into the waves.

Sorry if this sounds gloomy, I really see wonderful opportunities in here.

Not gloomy at all. A wonderfully well thought out and tempered response to what otherwise is gloomy hype.
Yours was wonderful and sunshiney.

I agree, "the waters fine", jump in.

Q
(04-29-2009, 06:35 PM)Yoda1 Wrote: [ -> ]That gets me thinkin of what is the base of fear. The fear of seperation and death is what is magnified in the media. It's just an illusion cause there is no such thing as seperation. But to face fear and surround it with Love and compassion is a way to defeat the negative forces I believe strongly. Keeping a steady positive attitude with a smile makes a huge difference in each one of us and others.

If I remember in the Ra material in book 1 it says Service to Other's gets a message of doom when in fear. But I assume that when fear is put on a Service to Self they use it for control and power.

Like Yoda says in Star Wars "Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hatred, hatred leads to suffering"

Love/Light

Yoda1

Fear occurs when there is an absence of Love. When a society promotes division it promotes separation which leads to fear. When a society promotes the body as life, the thought of death leads to fear. When a society, knowingly, does not promote the truth, fear results.
While the 'game' played on this planet is indeed an illusion. This does not diminish the reason why WE are here: to help increase the harvest. Thinking that fear is good, will not help those in fear turn to love. Fear begets fear, not love. Only an understanding that there is indeed nothing to fear will begat love.
Namaste
Ali Qadir wrote:

Quote:Laugh about it all you like. I've decided to be the most creepy old man imaginable. You know the type that hits nurses on the bum with his walking stick, only because they wont make the mistake of getting within an arms reach again.. I've got it all worked out. I'll also yell at kids occasionally telling them to get off my lawn. ( I won't actually have a lawn though that's too much work )

There's some proud human traditions that need to be kept alive. I'm only doing a service... right

A true curmudgeon in the making! I feel…honored….to witness a becoming at such an early stage! BigSmile

At least I won’t be the only creepy ol’ fart.

Richard
Quote:Fear occurs when there is an absence of Love. When a society promotes division it promotes separation which leads to fear. When a society promotes the body as life, the thought of death leads to fear. When a society, knowingly, does not promote the truth, fear results.
While the 'game' played on this planet is indeed an illusion. This does not diminish the reason why WE are here: to help increase the harvest. Thinking that fear is good, will not help those in fear turn to love. Fear begets fear, not love. Only an understanding that there is indeed nothing to fear will begat love.
Namaste

I agree
I myself don't understand what the big fuss about swine flu is tbh, associating it with anything of significance is brobably not a good idea, especially your spiritual direction.

Most of the "hysteria" is coming from stupid newspapers with headlines like "PANDEMIC IMMINENT" and "ADVICE ON SWINE FLU" which was my cities local paper. They make me laugh whereas some people are genuinly in fear for thier lives.

The only thing which bugs me about swine flu is it's very principle, pigs and flu have been around for millions of years, (maybe not flu i dont know?) and now only in 2009 we get the mutation of swine flu, it should have happened many times before.. so what bugs me is why are the governemnt niegh on evoking the panic, and mabye even the disease itself for all we know.

It's all conspiracy by reading it myself, but i think about these things in such an offhand manner, partly becuase it doesent bother or interest me in the slightest that, i havn't done my research, and reading the thread, your all further in depth anyway lol, oh and i fully agree with what is being said.

If you want advice about swine flu;
don't worry

Just my 2 pence Tongue

Love and Light BigSmile
(04-29-2009, 06:57 PM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]The really good thing about this is the mass vaccination against those panicky news articles and the fear based new agers, you can't beat learning discernment through practice. And there's no better argument than: "But that's what you said last time!"

I totally agree! It occurred to me the other day that this might be one of many silver linings to this "pandemic" of fear.

(04-29-2009, 06:57 PM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]
Yoda Wrote:"Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hatred, hatred leads to suffering"
The best quote of the 20th century if you ask me, and it had to come from a Muppet... ofcourse. But seriously, this line alone can turn a wounded soul into well... a Jedi...

Agreed, again. It's a simple and poignant truth. From the mouth of a Muppet. How's that bible quote go? God works in mysterious ways...
It appears this newest 'fear mongering' pandemic has run its course. We'll have a better idea of the negatives agenda when FEMA commences its week long 'terrorist prevention' exercise in the last week of July. Often these types of exercises are accompanied with 'false flag' fear tactics, i.e. 9/11 USA and 7/7 UK.
In the mean time I keep asking for a very positive random event. One that would generate a huge, long lasting wave of positive energy worldwide. A window of opportunity like this would help in the harvest.
Namaste

fairyfarmgirl

Mass movements of great energy... Here is one that anyone can do.. Come as you are and just do the being peace... May 10 3009
Click here http://www.standingwomen.org/index.html

And Here How about this one Click here http://www.firethegrid.com/ July 28 2009

Both movements I am a part of. Both are grass roots movements started by just ordinary people. Both are peace, love, joy, truth, grace movements for the life, liberty and pursuit of happiness for all people. Perhaps some wanderers will join me and others who are standing for unity and love of all by promoting and feeling Joy within and acting with joy to all... Breathing Sacred Love in Breathing... Sacred Love out to all.

fairyfarmgirl
(05-03-2009, 09:01 PM)fairyfarmgirl Wrote: [ -> ]Mass movements of great energy... Here is one that anyone can do.. Come as you are and just do the being peace... May 10 3009

Both movements I am a part of. Both are grass roots movements started by just ordinary people. Both are peace, love, joy, truth, grace movements for the life, liberty and pursuit of happiness for all people. Perhaps some wanderers will join me and others who are standing for unity and love of all by promoting and feeling Joy within and acting with joy to all... Breathing Sacred Love in Breathing... Sacred Love out to all.

fairyfarmgirl

thanks for the fire the grid link :p

as this thread is about all this swine flu, I just stumbled upon this, like actuallly stumbled.. lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MaXpRpkRm...annel_page

there are more videos from the user but i havent watched the others.

Love and Light!

fairyfarmgirl

Well, I believe the Swine Flu will be known as the Swine Flu Hoax. Check out this article click the link below then select "Critical Alert: The Swine Flu Pandemic --Fact or Fiction?"

http://www.mercola.com//

ayadew

This Swine Flu is another fear-device. I've paid it little attention..
(05-03-2009, 09:01 PM)fairyfarmgirl Wrote: [ -> ]Mass movements of great energy... Here is one that anyone can do.. Come as you are and just do the being peace... May 10 3009

fairyfarmgirl

Thank you ... will join you in the Grid
Namaste
(05-06-2009, 03:42 AM)ayadew Wrote: [ -> ]This Swine Flu is another fear-device. I've paid it little attention..

The Swine Flu was a trial run. The World Health Organization was the global governing body regarding the flu. They raised the level of concern to 5, which requires the curtailing of all public meetings. Level 6 is total martial law worldwide, all public rights revoked, everyone restricted to their homes, and forced anti-viral injections.
It's these forced injections that are the concern.
For now the trial run appears to be simmering down. Let's see what happens last week in July or in the Fall. Interesting games these negatives play.
Namaste
It don't bother me either cause we can expect this in this 3D world.
Pages: 1 2