Bring4th

Full Version: Changes in the sun - Signs of 4D?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I stumbled onto this article, and thought I'd share it. I don't have much knowledge of these things, so I can't verify it's accuracy. Also, the sensationalistic/fear mongering way in which it's written is also off-putting.

I just thought it might be something related to the 3D/4D transition.

Strange emissions by sun are suddenly mutating matter…

http://www.projectworldawareness.com/201...ng-matter/
Cool picture of the sun. I zoomed in since it can't be enlarged and the black part is shaped like a heart. The sun's sending us some love in the 2nd dimension. Timing is everything.

Brittany

"Worst of all, if the decay rates of matter are being mutated then all matter on Earth is being affected including the matter that makes up life.

The mutation may go so far as to change the underlying reality of the quantum universe—and by extrapolation-the nature of life, the principles of physics, perhaps even the uniform flow of time."

They say this like it's a bad thing...:p
ahktu Wrote:They say this like it's a bad thing...:p

That made me smile as well. BigSmile
(04-30-2011, 02:19 PM)Spectrum Wrote: [ -> ]I just thought it might be something related to the 3D/4D transition.

http://www.projectworldawareness.com/201...ng-matter/

Good ones, Spectrum and ahktu, and it's nice to know we have the sun on our side. Cool
(04-30-2011, 02:19 PM)Spectrum Wrote: [ -> ]

Thank you for this article, Spectrum. I found some of the following observations very interesting --

Quote:Researchers have correlated the anomalies in the decay rate to a 33-day period. That time frame matches the 33-day rotation of the solar core.

I have always wondered why 33 is considered a spiritually important number. Does the days rate of the rotation of the solar core have anything to do with it? I wonder.

Quote:It’s already been proven that the sun’s mass warps time, bends light waves and accounts for mutation of species on Earth. Now this new force may be directly interacting with matter in a way that could not only change Mankind’s understanding of physics, but change Mankind itself…and not necessarily in a beneficial way.

Now let us check the following LOO quote. I feel there could be a uncanny connection --

Quote:90.5 Questioner: You stated previously that fifth-density entities bear a resemblance to those of us in third density on planet Earth but fourth density does not. Could you describe the fourth-density entities and tell me why they do not resemble us?

Ra: I am Ra. The description must be bated under the Law of Confusion. The cause for a variety of so-called physical vehicles is the remaining variety of heritages from second-density physical vehicular forms. The process of what you call physical evolution continues to hold sway into fourth density. Only when the ways of wisdom have begun to refine the power of what you may loosely call thought is the form of the physical complex manifestation more nearly under the direction of the consciousness.

And we also have been wondering why time appears to have sped up. The clues seem to be present in the article you have linked. Thank you, Spectrum.
Confused Wrote:I have always wondered why 33 is considered a spiritually important number. Does the days rate of the rotation of the solar core have anything to do with it? I wonder.

I have also wondered about the number 33. Don't know if it's relevant, just something I've noticed:

Book I, Session 7, January 25, 1981 Wrote:In number, the Council that sits in constant session, though varying in its
members by means of balancing, which takes place, what you would call
irregularly, is nine. That is the Session Council. To back up this Council,
there are twenty-four entities which offer their services as requested. These
entities faithfully watch and have been called Guardians.

9 + 24 = 33 Smile

I don't know much about numerology, but Dan Millman's new book uses numerology to lay out all the life paths, and it's frighteningly accurate, based on one's birth date. I almost fell over when I read mine:

http://www.amazon.com/Life-You-Were-Born...563&sr=8-1

I love Dan Millman, Peacefull Warrior was one of the first books that I found regarding spirituality, or maybe it found me Wink

Confused Wrote:And we also have been wondering why time appears to have sped up. The clues seem to be present in the article you have linked. Thank you, Spectrum.

Yeeaah, time indeed appears to have sped up. It just swishes past me, I always wonder where it has gone. And the 11:11 - 1:11 - 111 thing has reached ridiculous proportions in my life. I see it everywhere, all the time. I just take note, and then move on, I have no idea what it means, and if it means something.
(05-01-2011, 04:39 AM)Spectrum Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know much about numerology, but Dan Millman's new book uses numerology to lay out all the life paths, and it's frighteningly accurate, based on one's birth date. I almost fell over when I read mine:

Thanks for sharing that information, Spectrum.

Don't know whether the book will be available here in India and I have not ordered anything by the online method so far, because of leeriness. Shy

Let me see whether the book finds its way into my hand, like it made its way to you Smile

And yes, interesting correlation on 33; although at this stage, all we can do is speculate with the information we have. But the internet is such a powerful tool that probably we could use it to research further.
Confused Wrote:Don't know whether the book will be available here in India and I have not ordered anything by the online method so far, because of leeriness. Shy

You can trust Amazon, they're secure. Otherwise just ask your local bookstore to order it for you. Wink

India? Wow. India has always been on my mind since I read A Fine Balance by Rohinton Mistry. Indian writers are very popular here in South Africa.
(05-01-2011, 06:16 AM)Spectrum Wrote: [ -> ]You can trust Amazon, they're secure. Otherwise just ask your local bookstore to order it for you. Wink

India? Wow. India has always been on my mind since I read A Fine Balance by Rohinton Mistry. Indian writers are very popular here in South Africa.

Yup, requesting the local book store seems a very straightforward and good idea. Did not think of it all. People say I lack commonsense Blush

You are from South Africa! Cool It is the land where Gandhi is said to have learned his lessons of non-violent resistance. So thank you for giving us Gandhi! Smile

I just rummaged around for information on 33, and found the following page --

http://www.33iseverywhere.com/facts-on-33/

I hope it is useful, in case you check it out.
Confused Wrote:Yup, requesting the local book store seems a very straightforward and good idea.

I do that a lot, find the books you want online, and just give them the author and title. Smile

Confused Wrote:It is the land where Gandhi is said to have learned his lessons of non-violent resistance. So thank you for giving us Gandhi! Smile

Yes, he was very concerned about the plight of the Indians in South Africa back then. Durban and surrounds, where he lived, still has a very large Indian community.

Confused Wrote:I just rummaged around for information on 33, and found the following page --

http://www.33iseverywhere.com/facts-on-33/

Reading now Smile Oh yes, 3:33 is the other combination that I see a lot.
(05-01-2011, 07:47 AM)Spectrum Wrote: [ -> ]Durban and surrounds, where he lived, still has a very large Indian community.

Yup, seen a lot of them on TV screens involving matches between India and South Africa, played in South Africa.

Anyway, I am derailing the thread here. Sorry.

Getting back to the subject of changes in the Sun, the following is quite a doom & gloom article, which we as LOOers do not subscribe to. But it may contain information relevant to the thread here --

http://www.ufo-blogger.com/2011/01/2012-...on-by.html

I think regular followers would have seen the above though.
Ron Satz, The Unmysterious Universe Wrote:"“…the neutrino, a neutral space-time entity, eludes capture, passing through space or matter easily. Occasionally, though, on passing through matter, the neutrino acquires a magnetic charge, a space displacement, and becomes trapped. Only by losing its charge can the neutrino escape; but such possibility becomes more remote as the concentration of neutrinos builds up with age, and so the build-up is irreversible. The motion of the neutrino with respect to the atom is equivalent to an oppositely directed motion of the atom with respect to the neutrino. Like thermal motion, these two oppositely directed motions must reach equilibrium. The neutrinos, having a magnetic charge with space displacement, thus force the atoms to acquire magnetic charges with time displacement. This motion merges with the atomic rotation, increasing the mass of the atom.

So atomic mass is apparently increased with the neutrino interaction. I wonder if lead can become gold through neutrino bombardment?
(05-01-2011, 01:06 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder if lead can become gold through neutrino bombardment?

Reminds me of Alchemy. That is what we are trying to do with our mind/body complex, I guess, while the spirit, the blueprint of the creator within, partakes as a silent witness.
It seems that mass would increase, but not atomic number .. at least from the description you give zenmaster... (btw, do you have any character parallels to master yoda- no jokes, it seems you carry a quiet wisdom element) ... sorry for going of track, i always thought that since a neutron is degenerate hydrogen, the key to transmutation would be neutron bombardment.. and then if you could somehow induce the weak nuclear force.

But the idea of neutrinos doing the job is intriguing since they come in huge numbers from the sun and so may actually change the physical environment.

Hey there Spectrum!! Didn't know you live SA!? Good to know! I live in south africa too!! Smile Smile
(05-01-2011, 01:24 PM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-01-2011, 01:06 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder if lead can become gold through neutrino bombardment?

Reminds me of Alchemy. That is what we are trying to do with our mind/body complex, I guess, while the spirit, the blueprint of the creator within, partakes as a silent witness.

Well alchemy was never about minerals, it was always about the soul, just cloaked in alchemical language, so no outside influence will do the work 'for us'. Transmutation is internal.

Confused Wrote:Getting back to the subject of changes in the Sun, the following is quite a doom & gloom article, which we as LOOers do not subscribe to. But it may contain information relevant to the thread here --

http://www.ufo-blogger.com/2011/01/2012-...on-by.html

Interesting. I read another article about neutrinos a while back (also very doomsdayishly written), which I'll try find.
(05-02-2011, 12:03 PM)Spectrum Wrote: [ -> ]Transmutation is internal.

Very true. Right on, Spectrum.
(05-02-2011, 09:28 AM)Ens Entium Wrote: [ -> ]It seems that mass would increase, but not atomic number .. at least from the description you give zenmaster... (By the way, do you have any character parallels to master yoda- no jokes, it seems you carry a quiet wisdom element) ... sorry for going of track, i always thought that since a neutron is degenerate hydrogen, the key to transmutation would be neutron bombardment.. and then if you could somehow induce the weak nuclear force.
I think we've known since the 50's that the atomic number indeed changes. Cl becomes Ar, for example.
(05-02-2011, 09:28 AM)Ens Entium Wrote: [ -> ]But the idea of neutrinos doing the job is intriguing since they come in huge numbers from the sun and so may actually change the physical environment.
after 1D, the energy seems to be increasingly formative and guiding, so the interaction is ' intelligent'. But we can only measure 1D level.
You can measure 2D life force energies with a pendulum. There is a spiritual measurement scale called Bovis. I used to dowse things for values.
(05-02-2011, 02:34 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]You can measure 2D life force energies with a pendulum. There is a spiritual measurement scale called Bovis. I used to dowse things for values.
The measurement 'device', in that case, is really the person plus that pendulum (the person being indispensable). Further, that measurement of '2D' is reduced to something like direction and magnitude. We really don't know much about it, aside from what the intuition suggests - that's why we use flaky, nondescript terms like 'life force'. Not too much info available as far as the nature of the 2D energy ('mind-brain', cellular dynamics, DNA, etc).

And for that matter, the only thing we really 'know' about 1D time/space are 'shadows' in the form of CMB radiation, the results of particle collisions, and experiments with entangled particles.
(05-01-2011, 04:39 AM)Spectrum Wrote: [ -> ]
Confused Wrote:I have always wondered why 33 is considered a spiritually important number. Does the days rate of the rotation of the solar core have anything to do with it? I wonder.

I have also wondered about the number 33. Don't know if it's relevant, just something I've noticed:

Book I, Session 7, January 25, 1981 Wrote:In number, the Council that sits in constant session, though varying in its
members by means of balancing, which takes place, what you would call
irregularly, is nine. That is the Session Council. To back up this Council,
there are twenty-four entities which offer their services as requested. These
entities faithfully watch and have been called Guardians.

9 + 24 = 33 Smile

I don't know much about numerology, but Dan Millman's new book uses numerology to lay out all the life paths, and it's frighteningly accurate, based on one's birth date. I almost fell over when I read mine:

http://www.amazon.com/Life-You-Were-Born...563&sr=8-1

I love Dan Millman, Peacefull Warrior was one of the first books that I found regarding spirituality, or maybe it found me Wink

Confused Wrote:And we also have been wondering why time appears to have sped up. The clues seem to be present in the article you have linked. Thank you, Spectrum.

Yeeaah, time indeed appears to have sped up. It just swishes past me, I always wonder where it has gone. And the 11:11 - 1:11 - 111 thing has reached ridiculous proportions in my life. I see it everywhere, all the time. I just take note, and then move on, I have no idea what it means, and if it means something.

After reading your post, I bought and read this book. It was amazingly accurate, and coincides what I thought my general life purpose was...and it gave valuable insight on areas that I need to work on. It also helped me to understand better the people in my life. It was reassuring and inspiring. Thanks!
Wander-Man Wrote:After reading your post, I bought and read this book. It was amazingly accurate, and coincides what I thought my general life purpose was...and it gave valuable insight on areas that I need to work on. It also helped me to understand better the people in my life. It was reassuring and inspiring. Thanks!

My pleasure Cool
Cant help but wonder if these 'signs of 4d' are linked to the recent article stating a new born with a 12th strand of dna

http://www.news.com.au/world/brave-toddl...6037698646

Also is this occurence linked to the 4th density mind complex (dual activated) incarnating into the 3rd density body as Ra states

63.14 Questioner: You are saying, then, that for the transition from third to fourth-density for one of the entities with doubly activated bodies, in order to make the transition the third-density body will go through the process of what we call death. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. The third and fourth, combination, density’s body will die according to the necessity of third-density mind/body/spirit complex distortions.

We may respond to the heart of your question by noting that the purpose of such combined activation of mind/body/spirit complexes is that such entities, to some extent, conscientiously are aware of those fourth-density understandings which third-density is unable to remember due to the forgetting. Thus fourth-density experience may be begun with the added attraction to an entity oriented toward service-to-others of dwelling in a troubled third-density environment and offering its love and compassion
(05-06-2011, 04:06 PM)particlepopup Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.news.com.au/world/brave-toddl...6037698646

Nice find.
Could be, but seems like the kid has a lot of problems.
(05-07-2011, 12:02 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Could be, but seems like the kid has a lot of problems.

This maybe the case, but are these the electrical incompatablilties spoke of, 3d heavy chemical body making way for integration into 4d, after all when/if he grows who is to say he will not be an adept, do you really need eyes to see?

"This transitional body is one which will be, shall we say, able to appreciate fourth-density vibratory complexes as the instreaming increases without the accompanying disruption of the third-density body . If a third-density entity were, shall we say, electrically aware of fourth-density in full, the third-density electrical fields would fail due to incompatibility."
(05-07-2011, 12:02 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Could be, but seems like the kid has a lot of problems.

Agreed! The galactic logos should have planned it better may be Sad
(05-07-2011, 03:40 AM)particlepopup Wrote: [ -> ]...after all when/if he grows who is to say he will not be an adept..."

Good thought to carry in terms of acceptance of others. Thank you very much for sharing the thought.

3DMonkey

Catalyst. Physical manifestations. Green ray vibrations.

They aren't all going to be the same across the board.
The boy has a beautiful soul to choose this incarnation. I love him.
(05-07-2011, 10:28 AM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]The boy has a beautiful soul to choose this incarnation. I love him.

And I love you for that, 3 Heart
(05-06-2011, 04:06 PM)particlepopup Wrote: [ -> ]Cant help but wonder if these 'signs of 4d' are linked to the recent article stating a new born with a 12th strand of dna

they should feed the kid fresh natural fruit paste.
Pages: 1 2