Bring4th

Full Version: Manifesting light in meditation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
At the last two Homecomings (and occasionally on this board) I have urged others to manifest brilliant white light during meditation. Here is some support for the idea, from Ra (Book II, session 50):

Questioner: Thank you. How does the ability to hold visual images in
mind allow the adept to do polarization in consciousness without external
action?

Ra: I am Ra. This is not a simple query, for the adept is one which will go
beyond the green-ray which signals entry into harvestability. The adept will
not simply be tapping into intelligent energy as a means of readiness for
harvest but tapping into both intelligent energy and intelligent infinity for
the purpose of transmuting planetary harvestability and consciousness.

The means of this working lie within. The key is first, silence, and secondly,
singleness of thought. Thusly a visualization which can be held steady to the
inward eye for several of your minutes, as you measure time, will signal the
adept’s increase in singleness of thought. This singleness of thought then
can be used by the positive adept to work in group ritual visualizations for
the raising of positive energy, by negative adepts for the increase in personal
power.

Questioner: Can you tell me what the adept, after being able to hold the
image for several minutes, does to affect planetary consciousness or affect
positive polarity?

Ra: I am Ra. When the positive adept touches intelligent infinity from
within, this is the most powerful of connections for it is the connection of
the whole mind/body/spirit complex microcosm with the macrocosm. This
connection enables the, shall we say, green-ray true color in time/space to
manifest in your space/time. In green ray thoughts are beings. In your
illusion this is normally not so.

The adepts then become living channels for love and light and are able to
channel this radiance directly into the planetary web of energy nexi. The
ritual will always end by the grounding of this energy in praise and
thanksgiving and the release of this energy into the planetary whole.

3DMonkey

I see flashes during meditation. I have never held the gaze. Singleness of thought... if I have reached that, the thought is "sleep."
(05-01-2011, 03:46 PM)Eddie Wrote: [ -> ]At the last two Homecomings (and occasionally on this board) I have urged others to manifest brilliant white light during meditation.
Why? What does white light do?
(05-01-2011, 03:57 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]I see flashes during meditation. I have never held the gaze. Singleness of thought... if I have reached that, the thought is "sleep."

Tee hee. Try more tea before going within or, per some philosophies meditate in a less comfortable posture.
(05-01-2011, 04:03 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Why? What does white light do?

Guessing: Ra said you can "channel this radiance directly into the planetary web of energy nexi." As white is the sum of all colors, it would be balanced, e.g. not overly orange or yellow.

Perhaps in getting to white visualization, you improve yourself. I'll have to try it.

3DMonkey

(05-01-2011, 07:10 PM)kycahi Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-01-2011, 03:57 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]I see flashes during meditation. I have never held the gaze. Singleness of thought... if I have reached that, the thought is "sleep."

Tee hee. Try more tea before going within or, per some philosophies meditate in a less comfortable posture.

lol, "this hurts this hurts this hurts, can I quit, this hurts this hurts, can I quit"
(05-01-2011, 08:03 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]lol, "this hurts this hurts this hurts, can I quit, this hurts this hurts, can I quit"

Been there, done that! BigSmile

3DMonkey

(05-02-2011, 12:47 PM)kycahi Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-01-2011, 08:03 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]lol, "this hurts this hurts this hurts, can I quit, this hurts this hurts, can I quit"

Been there, done that! BigSmile

Eat, Pray, Love was not too entertaining, but I absolutely love the scene when she tries to meditate and the minute hand clicks. LMAO.

Unbound

We seek within.
(05-03-2011, 01:10 AM)Azrael Wrote: [ -> ]Usually this "darkness" is of a violet/indigo sort of deep colour, but has almost a grey slur of all the colours "moving" it. It is always changing shape, although it is not in a normal 3D sense, I can only describe it as moving through a darkness and simply seeing energetic shapes which produce information in the mind, although my feeling of "movement" is indeed 3D.
In my experience, that type of blackness is indicative of lower chakra work or vibration or focus of consciousness. But everyone is different of course. Some people may leave their physical bodies to do the same thing that others do 'in place'.

Unbound

Yeah, I can change its colour if I try, I manage to get a beautiful brilliant blue the other day, and also almost a green. The blue was stunning though, it was all around me.
Also, I would imagine that no one ever truly "leaves" their body, rather that they move the focal point of the consciousness to another area of their total field of unconscious-consciousness.
(05-03-2011, 01:53 AM)Azrael Wrote: [ -> ]Also, I would imagine that no one ever truly "leaves" their body, rather that they move the focal point of the consciousness to another area of their total field of unconscious-consciousness.
I think a useful distinction can be made on this, however. It really depends from where consciousness is situated in the first place, or what constitutes that 'ego' (focal point of consciousness). There is a legitimate difference between what orientation is available in potential and what has been made available. For example, use of the causal body through some recognition of the 'total field of unconscious-consciousness' is an overlay of self on the universe (of 'higher' forms anyway).

Unbound

Yes, certainly! This is why you must go through "training" in order to actively experience the "higher" densities. You can only work that which you are aware.
(05-03-2011, 01:45 PM)Azrael Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, certainly! This is why you must go through "training" in order to actively experience the "higher" densities. You can only work that which you are aware.
I would imagine there are realms in 3D that many will simply never get to experience in an entire octave of creation. For example, some of the inner planes during an incarnation.

Unbound

I could see this as being possible, I'm not sure!