Bring4th

Full Version: Regression session
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
That is so typical for me. Tomorrow (it's only 09:05 AM here, so there is still time) I am going to do a regression session with one of Dolores Cannons students. Now it all just landed at me and I am sooo nervious!

He wants me to write down the questions that I, during a deep hypnosis state, will ask the Higher Self. It is reassuring to know that the Higher Self will only answer these questions if they are of benefit for me. I've written some of the questions. And I got help from one sister with some of them. But I want to ask sooo many selfish questions. Like what planet was/is my home planet, what density is my homedensity, what is the name of my soulgroup etc etc. I am so tired of just guessing and all the doubts. And I want to know if these "memories" that I have - what are they? Are they memories or just a very vivid imagination?? What connection do I have to Egypt etc etc But at the same time, I see how selfish it all sounds. I will also ask the questions like what was the purpose of this incarnation, what hidden abilities that I have in order serve, what were the preincarnative arrangements etc....

Aaahh now I got stomach pain. I am so nervious, and I don't know why. I've been wanting to do that so many times, but it never happened by some reason. But tomorrow it will!!

Meerie

Why does he want you to write them down beforehand? Huh
I thought they were more going along with what surfaced during the regression?
Yes as you said, the HS will answer only what is beneficial. So don't worry, you could ask about whether there was TV on your homeplanet Tongue
Besides, I think the HS will also come up with info that you haven't asked for, if it deems it important. Don't you think so?
Or does it have to be asked?
OHMYGOD! I am so excited for you! But then, maybe I couldn'T book the session with Jonas, because I was thinking of letting the HS speak for itself. You know, just saying something like "tell me what it is I need to know". But considering Jonas's approach, maybe this would not be possible, then?
(05-02-2011, 03:17 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]Aaahh now I got stomach pain. I am so nervious, and I don't know why.

Could it be the Orange-ray chakra reacting, since you are so close to discovering your identity?
First, we are going to talk in order for him to understand my particular distortions, as I would call it. What a shock this poor guy is going to get! Tongue

Then he will take me into the deep hypnosis state. Then I don't know in what order he is going to do this (don't remember it right now), but either he is going to take me to my past lifes, or ask these questions and then take me to the regression. But anyway, the questions is for understanding this incarnation and the purpose of it. The Higher Self is going to answer these questions. What if, when I come back to normal state, the answer will be: "the Higher Self didn't find important to answer any of your questions, so there are no answers". *shocking eyes*

But we had a simultanious thought (again!). I was just thinking about to ask the Higher Self - what does It finds of most importance for me to know? So I will definitely ask this one!

Quote:I think the HS will also come up with info that you haven't asked for, if it deems it important. Don't you think so?
Or does it have to be asked?

Higher Self operates like Ra and all the others. You have to ask. Free Will you know... Blargh!

Quote:Could it be the Orange-ray chakra reacting, since you are so close to discovering your identity?

Do you think it's orange ray??

I seem to think that all the wonders of the world will open up for me tomorrow. I know that it's not going to be like that. But I have sooo high expectations! So I need to chill!!! And to lower them! I wonder why I got stomach pain...

Meerie

(05-02-2011, 03:56 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]Higher Self operates like Ra and all the others. You have to ask. Free Will you know... Blargh!

Yes but if you formulate it like that "It is my free will that you tell me what it is I need to know and what you feel you can tell me, without infringing on cosmic law"? For example?
As for the stomach pain, maybe you are hungry? You just mention you are so picky about foodstuff and excited too, I can totally see you not eating for days, without even being aware of it! :tongue:
lol!! Yes, I will formulate this question in some manner so the Higher Self will get a chance to say something like that, ie what It finds of most importance, but actually I doubt It will answer this one at all. (Because of Free Will, sigh, but I will definitely tell It that it is my Free Will to know. Thank you!)
(05-02-2011, 03:56 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]Do you think it's orange ray??

I asked because, as you know, the Orange-ray is said to be located around the stomach region.

I wish you get to hear wonderful confirmations, tomorrow Heart

Meerie

But anyway, dear Ankh, could you ask him if he could do a session without pre-formulated questions? In the sense as to let the HS decide what to come up with?

3DMonkey

If you see a frog=man that used to be me, tell him "hi" for me.
(05-02-2011, 07:40 AM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]If you see a frog=man that used to be me, tell him "hi" for me.

Soon, people will start calling you 3DFrog, then Tongue
This may be too late. But it should help even after, and if you don't get the specific answers you're looking for.

It seems to be a matter of looking for closure about your identity outsided yourself.

Find comfort and solace in the identity you've forged for yourself here and then there shouldn't be any hang ups about that information coming through. Who knows, finding closure this way may open the door to that kind of info.

Good luck! I'm looking forward to hearing from you about this! Smile
Sounds exciting. Look forward to hearing your experience.
hey ankh
u are not being selfish sister not at all. thats the kind of stuff i would ask. enjoy and let us know. cant wait to find out the results.

norral
(05-02-2011, 09:43 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds exciting. Look forward to hearing your experience.

Yes, me too!! Smile
It is about 18 hours left, so there is still time.

(05-02-2011, 09:11 AM)Ens Entium Wrote: [ -> ]It seems to be a matter of looking for closure about your identity outsided yourself.

Find comfort and solace in the identity you've forged for yourself here and then there shouldn't be any hang ups about that information coming through. Who knows, finding closure this way may open the door to that kind of info.

Ens, my mind feels not really present right now, because I am so nervious. Would you please restate the above, brother? And with the above in mind, how would the question(s) be stated?

(05-02-2011, 09:56 AM)norral Wrote: [ -> ]hey ankh
u are not being selfish sister not at all. thats the kind of stuff i would ask.

Hey brother, long time, no see. Thank you for your support! But I really feel selfish, because I feel that I should concentrate on the questions that would be about service to others (which I will, but selfish are the important ones Blush). Urgh, I feel terrible and guilty I suppose...
(05-02-2011, 10:51 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]Urgh, I feel terrible and guilty I suppose...

I think guilt blocks the indigo and stalls the free flow of communication from the higher self.

Not a very good emotional place to be before such a momentous day for yourself Heart
Most certainly.

Another thing to be mindful of, is that this internal conflict you're having about wanting to get these answers is actually fracturing you. And so the will is divided- remember the will is most important in such work.

Try meeting yourself halfway about this. Meaning be open to it, and make a note of the joy you might feel on coming to know specific information, but also prepare yourself (by making an agreement with yourself, or simply through trust) that you will accept things as they are if you can't get that type of info.

Use this approach to counter balance the resistance you feel to asking about specifics.

Yet another approach is to marry the specifics, which you desire, with the higher spiritual leanings you have- towards asking more spiritual info. You can do this by.. determining for yourself that the details will fit into the bigger spiritual picture. In one of several ways, either through determining that it will add to your conviction and sense of mission, or add to the transparency you'd like to have when looking at this 3d illusion in which you are working.. or just that these specifics will add info integral to your spiritual self portrait or goal portrait.

So there are many ways to ease you mind about this.
These are just a few examples but you get the idea of how you can ease the internal conflict.
I quoted Confused's most recent post at the top of my post, didn't come out, phone problems probably..
Onto what i said earlier.

You can ask the questions plainly. I don't see how else one would ask about such, other than to add, when asking, a broadcasting of your genuine intention about knowing, mentally and quietly. Or you can include it before that set of questions.

I meant that, the information you want is primarily about the pre-3d identity you had. There seems to be attachment to this identity and hence the information about it. So i was just recommending that you find the completeness of self in the indentity that you've made for yourself here in 3rd density. And come to terms with that and accept that with respect to your life in 3d. Since that's what, most immediately counts.

This would release you from the binding that you may have formed. That's the sense in which i meant closure. By doing this, i would think there would be less room for any interference with your path that knowing those details could make. Or as i mentioned above, you could use this info to bolster your function on earth. This is what, i think, would make you more open to receiving such information.
Simply put.. having a sense of completeness and comfort in who you are now rather than looking for who you were before removes the barriers of infringement issues and such, both on your side and on the side of the higher self.

If it's just pure curiosity and nothing else, then i don't see it being an issue really and you shouldn't feel bad about any of that curiosity. You may consider why you are curious, though. And, what that curiosity indicates.
Again, i wish you the best! Smile
(05-02-2011, 11:58 AM)Ens Entium Wrote: [ -> ]So there are many ways to ease you mind about this.

Very nice post, EE. I liked it very much.

To the above point of yours, I would also add the following Ra pointers from 94.9 --

Quote:This particular instrument was not trained, nor did it study, nor worked it at any discipline in order to contact Ra. We were able, as we have said many times, to contact this group using this instrument because of the purity of this instrument’s dedication to the service of the One Infinite Creator and also because of the great amount of harmony and acceptance enjoyed each by each within the group; this situation making it possible for the support group to function without significant distortion.

We are humble messengers. How can any thought be taken by an instrument as to the will of the Creator? We thank this group that we may speak through it, but the future is mazed. We cannot know whether our geste may, after one final working, be complete. Can the instrument, then, think for a moment that it shall cease in the service of the One Infinite Creator? We ask the instrument to ponder these queries and observations.

3DMonkey

The questions are only a framework, sweet Ankh. Place no expectations on them. When you get in touch, the needed answers to the unconscious questions will be enough. Remember, no expectations.
Woaw, thank you, Ens! Where have you been all my life when I was crying after my family??! Fantastic words! You nailed it! BigSmile

(05-02-2011, 11:58 AM)Ens Entium Wrote: [ -> ]I meant that, the information you want is primarily about the pre-3d identity you had. There seems to be attachment to this identity and hence the information about it.

This is the most important stuff; also interwoven in what you said about infringement and comfort of current identity. I missed that point in my earlier ponderings of why I am so eager to know. Why I seek and miss them so much. There is probably a huge and very distorted attachment to this identity. I am not talking about the individual identity, but the group identity which seems to be the most important issue.
Ok, the countdown continues. It's about 16 hours before the take off! BigSmile

Now, I am more or less finished with the questions. And if you have anything to say, anything at all, please speak up. The group mind works so much better than the individual mind. (And specially the group mind of a Wanderer's nest like B4th! *shocking eyes*)

First questions are about, as you would probably guess, homedensity, the name of the soulgroup, original planet etc... Nothing new. Then it goes like this:

*What is my lesson in seeking the identity of my soulgroup/roots/origin? What do I have to learn from it?

*It is my free will to find out the most important message that my Higher Self finds of most importance for me. What is the message?

*What was our collective pre-incarnative arrangement/task for me to incarnate on Earth right now?

*What hidden abilities do I have that are of benefit for others and this planet?

*What would be of most importance for me to concentrate upon and work with in order to be of most help and service to others and this planet?

*Which are my most important lessons in this incarnation? What do I have to learn from these lessons?

*What was our collective goal for me to achieve by coming here at this time? What is of most help for me to attain this goal? What obstacles might be in the way of this goal?

That's about it. There are some personal questions that I left out, but otherwise, what do you think?
What the heck, where did this come from???

I wouldn't ask what planet/density you come from. You worded it best by asking "what is my lesson in seeking my origin." That is a good question to ask.

If you get really specific about details, you're going to develop a self-deluded complex. An extreme case of this is someone who walks around believing they are the incarnation of Jesus Christ. This is not helpful and it spins you off on a deluded life path. Such details aren't important, because they stray your mind from focusing on the moment and working with what's in front of you. What you feel is best I suppose. I believe vague questions are better.

I would write more but I have to go to work! Sad Much love Heart
(05-02-2011, 03:13 PM)Icaro Wrote: [ -> ]What the heck, where did this come from???

I kind of got the same chock this morning, realizing that it is going to be tomorrow.

Quote:I wouldn't ask what planet/density you come from. You worded it best by asking "what is my lesson in seeking my origin." That is a good question to ask.

But I soooo want to ask, brother!!! You know why. I told you!

Quote:An extreme case of this is someone who walks around believing they are the incarnation of Jesus Christ.

I know! I was actually fearing this myself! That I have to be prepared, to not become "Jesus Christ" with attitude and pride issues, nor be disappointed if I don't get any answer.

Quote:I would write more but I have to go to work! Sad Much love Heart

If you'll have time, write me! Sad

Love, my brother! Heart

EDIT: Looked funny with some quotes that I didn't notice firstly, that I edited.
Oh, I know an excellent hypnotist. I should talk to her later about doing a session to put me in touch with my higher self. You've got a remarkable opportunity.
Ankh, much love to you, sister. Your brother is praying for you, as you ready yourself to go today for the regression.

Dear sweet sister, please relax and clear your mind with calmness. A calm mind is a beautiful mirror of the ONE, and I am sure such a mind will produce the most excellent and pertinent questions.

I am praying for you, sister. You will do well today, Ankh. One suggestion is to continually chant praise to the ONE, as you go into the process. That would probably energize positive forces all around you and across the infinite universe. Please put on the armor of light through prayers and supplication, so that negative entities do not offer confusing information.

May your day today be blessed, and may it inform your walking on this planet with great spiritual might. Go forth, dear Ankh, and bring forth beautiful news for us. Many of us love you deeply. All the best.
Well, you have been through a lot. You could certainly use some healing. The veil is pretty thin for you, so I imagine just being out of reach of the answers is frustrating. Good luck!
Ok, what happened yesterday? I don't know. I am very puzzled, but I'll tell broadly.

I was in some kind of alternative state of consciousness, but I was still very aware and conscious all the time. It was like a different state of mind that sometimes happens when you meditate. You are still aware of surroundigs and can easily bring yourself back from that state.

I have been a skeptic all my life, and the only thing that I really believe in is the Law of One. So in the beginning, a part of my mind was naturally very concerned about the "truth" in what was happening.

I saw pictures, none of them were human. What I saw was like a movie, a vision. But there was no feelings or emotions you get as you would get reviewing a memory from this lifetime in your mind. Nevertheless, each vision brought feelings. In the middle of this reviewing we came to the most important picture. I "gave in" to the emotions and felt tears running down my physical face. That I saw, affected me very much, but still, there was no feelings or emotions I feel when I review memories from this life, for instance.

Then we came to the part where Higher Self enters to answer the questions. I don't know who or what that thing was, but it was not the Higher Self I have experienced this far. There was no love and no intimate relationship. That thing looked down at me, and I was still very conscious. I had almost no own thoughts at that point, and was channeling this thing's thoughts. I spoke of myself in "she" form. It could also have been a shadow part of myself, I don't know. Whatever or whoever it was, it was not the Higher Self that I've come to know. That thing was not trying to hurt me or misslead me, I felt it very clear. It was pointing into the direction that I had to take which is love, but whatever it was, it was cold and clever.

Afterwards the therapist said that the energies was very high and of very low vibration during this session. He felt on several occassions burdensome and tired. A low vibrational frequency/sound was also recorded and you could hear it very clearly listening to the session.

I was very affected from what came out from this session. It was a completely different angle of viewing and seeing this life and all of that which is inside of me. I did not expected it at all. I felt very emotional and shocked and extremely sensitive. It was like I could feel all the emotions at once in my inner core. Something was gone, something that protects us from ourselves. I have a feeling that it was confusion that was gone. I could see two different paths leading to the same place. One was this path, that I saw yesterday, and there other one was love.

What happened later was also strange. My family came home, but I was not "myself". I was still standing at some kind of crossroad seeing those two paths very clear, but not walking any of them. I wanted to take the love path, but was still very affected by the session. It felt like I had no strength of taking the love path yet. I was deep down in sorrow from what I saw and felt during the session. There were times when I got completely angry at my husband but I felt deep love. And there were times where I felt deep love towards my daughter, but could not bring it out, and instead uncontrollably shouted at her to stop doing whatever childlish and mischievous thing she was doing. It was not that bad as it sounds, but it felt like I was hurting myself. I felt love and wanted to give in, but could not manage myself to do that, like I had no power or strength to do that.

What the %&/("#%¤&% happened??? I am very puzzled.

Meerie

Wow... that sounds like a very deep experience! Did Jonas say something, about things that may come up later? can you for example call him if you feel the need to talk about it ?
I think that you may get some more clarity in the following days or weeks.
Were your questions answered? (about origin, home planet etc.)
Yes, he said that I could either call or email him.
It is not that easy to answer the last question. It is more complicated than we think that it is. But I got the answers, I think. I am not sure yet. As I said, I am still very puzzled by this experience.

Meerie

(05-04-2011, 03:31 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]Then we came to the part where Higher Self enters to answer the questions. I don't know who or what that thing was, but it was not the Higher Self I have experienced this far. There was no love and no intimate relationship. That thing looked down at me, and I was still very conscious. I had almost no own thoughts at that point, and was channeling this thing's thoughts. I spoke of myself in "she" form. It could also have been a shadow part of myself, I don't know. Whatever or whoever it was, it was not the Higher Self that I've come to know. That thing was not trying to hurt me or misslead me, I felt it very clear. It was pointing into the direction that I had to take which is love, but whatever it was, it was cold and clever.

That's mentioned in Dolores Cannons books also... during the sessions, the HS talks about you in the 3rd form and it comes across as cold and impersonal.
And did it really take 4-5 hrs? without pause? Confused
And you say your trance was not complete? you were still aware of your surroundings and you were also aware of what you said?
Did Jonas tape the session?
Aha, I did not know that, about the 3rd form and that Higher Self comes across as cold and impersonal. That is completely new information to me. The Higher Self that I know is intimate and very loving. Hmm... That is really puzzling...

It took about 4 hours. We were talking about 90 minutes in the beginning, and about 30 minutes afterwards. Yes, I was very aware of the surroundings and was not in any deep trance (you know like unconscious or something like that).

The session was recorded, and as I said, there is clear low vibrational sound/frequency in the recordings.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5