Bring4th

Full Version: How do you see Creator?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It says in the LOO that Creator is everything. Though in my daily life I like to envision Creator as a ball of white light. Because Earth is being harvested into 4D, I tend to focus on Creator being in my heart chakra.

I did a bit more work before with my indigo ray chakra, but I'm wondering if in this life if it's more important to focus on our heart chakra.

Do others here like to meditate with Creator specifically, or do they prefer to focus on 4D energies? I'd like to be ready for harvest, but sometimes I tend to think that Creator is 7th density and focusing on the violet ray would be getting ahead of myself as it's a few densities away.

How can we make the most of our time with Creator? By visualizing and feeling Creator in our heart chakra? Or feeling the Earth in our heart chakra? Is it more important to focus specifically on Creator itself?

My goal I guess is maximizing harvest for Earth. I don't think I'll have a problem, but I don't like to presume here. How does one use Creator to better the world and themselves?

I do say that focusing on Creator feels good. But how to focus on Creator most optimally is something that I question.
When I had a recent experience of being one with all in my mind, I recognized the Creator as something that is everywhere. It is like a sparkling essence that is all. I have difficulties to describe it. But nothing can actually exist without the Creator, because Creator IS ALL that there is. And as for the 4D energies, I had a perception during this experience, that they are already here, and has always been here. The only thing that is dancing around through these "densities" and "light forms/rays" is the self. But all that there is, is always present, ie Creator that is always present and is everything. It is a highly subjective and very personal view, which is probably very distorted, so don't take it seriously. We all have our own ways of dancing.

Regarding healing for Gaia and sending Her the energies, I used to go with one technique, but with time I found that it was easier to let it go and let me be guided during this meditation for Gaia. Recently I seem to be soaked in the middle of Her where I perceive a ball of light that is of all rays. Then I merge with this light and see how it explodes, pierces the glob, finally comes up at the surface and surrounds Gaia. I always work with the indigo ray during Gaia meditation.

As for the green ray, I use this ray when dealing with others self (when I am able of it; it's not always I succeed). In my opinion, this ray is of most need for the people of Gaia at this present moment.
Ankh, have you gotten to where you can feel energy pouring from the top of the head? I think that's violet ray. Would that be as useful as indigo ray for Gaia meditations in your opinion?
When the healing/or sending energies to Gaia in meditation is extra powerful the energy comes not only through indigo nexi but also through violet nexi. I can barely hold it those times. It feels like a waterfall that gushes through me. Sometimes the energies are so powerfull that it feels like I am being compressed to a tiny dot, and sometimes this pressure is specifically noticed in my neck and stomach. But these are the nexis where I have blockages so this might be a reason. I don't remember that the energy would ever come from my violet nexi and out, only from outside and inside. Or what did you mean by "pouring from"?
I should have said flowing through. I can feel the energy going both upwards and downwards through the top of my head. It's not as intense as you describe, though in the past it was very intense and felt like someone was drilling into my head. But that's eased off.

I remember now Ra saying "become the Creator", so I like to visualize and feel myself as Creator. It's very humbling, one really loves their creation. Who knows, in a past life I could have created a galaxy. I've got some inclination that I had a part in some of that type of work.

I did a meditation the other day where I visualized becoming Logos of the galaxy. It left me a little disoriented afterwards, so I'm not sure if working on that great a scale is too much energy or whatnot. I hope it's not possible to burn ourselves up by channeling energies of Logos or intelligent infinity.
Oh, what do you feel when you feel like a Creator? I have problems with that, because I have blockage in the foundation of the self, orange nexi. So I am trying with love first, before I come to seeing myself as the Creator. I just started to notice how I unconsciously block love that is sent to me and that hurts. I was not aware of that fact until recently. So I am trying to open myself up, step by step, by accepting this love. If I open myself completely, then I can't function, I break down and cry. Can't do that all day long. Tongue

I think that it's possible to burn up, more or less anyway. Didn't Crowley do that, in the Ra material? That is why I am taking it slowly, as I've told you before. I wasn't ready then. Heck, I don't know if I am ready now either, but it feels like I am on my way anyway. Specially accepting that love part has been very helpful. That is what helps me to stay grounded and present. But it's not easy, and I fail many times.
Do what works for you, Wolf. In my case, I stopped using the word God, which most people associate with a masculine pronoun, and replaced it with the Creator, just like you. Around these parts, I use the One.

The One is closest in English, in my mind, to linking with Infinity, and that includes me. Cool

If I feel an urge to ask for help, I'll reach out to my close personal friend, Higher Self. I think Pray is an old-fashioned English word for Ask.

If I want to acknowledge my planet, I might think a few words, like "Thanks, Earth, for your tolerance and patience with us humans. I love you." That sentiment may go directly to Gaia or my HS might transfer it in the appropriate method.
(05-02-2011, 04:04 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, what do you feel when you feel like a Creator? I have problems with that, because I have blockage in the foundation of the self, orange nexi. So I am trying with love first, before I come to seeing myself as the Creator. I just started to notice how I unconsciously block love that is sent to me and that hurts. I was not aware of that fact until recently. So I am trying to open myself up, step by step, by accepting this love. If I open myself completely, then I can't function, I break down and cry. Can't do that all day long. Tongue

I guess my first reaction to this would be to ask why you can't accept love, but that's for an in-person dialogue. So try to picture somebody else being loved purposely by you, and perceive that person's inner response.

Breaking down and crying is okay once in a while, of course, and maybe you can exhaust that urge. All day long, though, wouldn't be such a great idea. Confused
When I feel as Creator, I can feel the subtle and soft rippling of the Field around me. I feel connected, as if all vibrations were One and similar. It's like I'm in a stream that is uniform all around.

I feel more in balance. I am able to tune into others, and resonate them to help with balance.

Feeling as Creator is stillness to me. There is beauty in the presence of how things are. It feels timeless, and the only thought is really the absence of thought. I become an observer, experiencing the fluidity of things.

Unbound

To be honest I don't think about it too much, I acknowledge it and so it seems natural to feel alive with everything and realize that everything I encounter is a portion being added to my whole being. God is the snow, we get to build the snowmen and make the snow angels.
(05-02-2011, 04:21 PM)kycahi Wrote: [ -> ]I guess my first reaction to this would be to ask why you can't accept love, but that's for an in-person dialogue. So try to picture somebody else being loved purposely by you, and perceive that person's inner response.

I am not used to it, my brother. I was raised in the opposite, so when I feel this universal love it makes me to break down and cry. I am learning, and picture exactly what you wrote. Tongue Thank you!

(05-02-2011, 04:54 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I feel connected, as if all vibrations were One and similar. It's like I'm in a stream that is uniform all around.

This is pretty much what I experienced as well. I felt being one with One infinite wave with billions and gazillions of souls, but everything worked as a perfect clock, and there was no difference beween the souls, or planetes, or galaxies. It was a rhythm in every little thing.

Quote:I am able to tune into others, and resonate them to help with balance.

That part I can't do yet. As soon I start to interact with others self, the experience vanishes. But I am starting in a very little scale to do it with the green ray, but can't do the indigo yet.
The Board and the pieces in it but also mystery of pure being.
Sometimes it is impossible to see the creator, but I guess I can always feel the presence if I want to.

Air is all around me but I cannot exactly 'see' it. But of course, I can always feel it for it helps me feel. It is the vital element that keeps my physical frame alive. The One Infinite Creator is like that, I suppose. When you feel its fullness is in your grasp, then comes along a new vista of infinite mystery.

The mysteries are endless. I do not know what the ONE is, but all I know is it seeks love and light from me, for I inform its very being, infinitesimal though I may be in the scheme of its infinity. And I carry its macro-essence inside me at a micro level. In short, I am birthing the ONE every moment of my experiential life, which makes the ONE my own dear little infant. Thus, I see the ONE as my child, my blood and the carrier of my legacy.