Bring4th

Full Version: Without The Law
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Unbound

Have you ever wondered what your life would be like if you hadn't "discovered" your spirituality and the Teachings?

Brittany

It would probably be the way it was before I discovered my current spirituality...boring, judgmental and full of fear- the first 20 years of my life. Not something I'd care to ever go back to.
There is another reality, infinite realities where I never discovered the Law of One. They are as equally valid, and don't make me any less a part of Creation. My life would still be of service to Creator, even if I didn't know.

3DMonkey

Thread title is so enticing Smile

I don't think it would be completely different. I mean, I'm still searching obssessively as much as ever. I'm still involved with catalyst. After reading, I just know a little bit more. I'm grateful for it.

Unbound

We seek within.

Brittany

I try to keep an open-ended faith. I would never be so proud as to think I know everything, and that my interpretation of the various sources that have inspired me is so rock solid that it cannot be moved. My beliefs have changed several times, even since I found the Ra Material.

I see it as more of a learning adventure than a code of conduct I should follow to the letter. If I went back just ten years in my life, I don't think that version of me would believe her eyes if she saw me now. Likewise, in ten more years I could be a completely different person, with completely different beliefs, but the impact each step in the road has had on my development can never be lessened in value. No matter if I keep these beliefs or move on to other ones, I'm thankful for the strength each lesson in faith has built within me.
(05-02-2011, 05:22 PM)Azrael Wrote: [ -> ]Have you ever wondered what your life would be like if you hadn't "discovered" your spirituality and the Teachings?

Probably clueless and in effect, lifeless.
I would have become another "stone" person.
There are too many in this world, flushed by the illusion.
So much sadness and sorrow, lost within the confusion.
It's heartbreaking, but I wish them the best in their awakening Smile

Unbound

We seek within.
(05-03-2011, 12:29 AM)Azrael Wrote: [ -> ]Perhaps STS in nature.

In a way, I think you may be right. Because the self of the ONE is all that exists through out infinite creation. Thus every action is service to that one self, i.e. the One Infinite Creator.

But 3D has its own patterns for us to move through.
(05-02-2011, 06:33 PM)Azrael Wrote: [ -> ]I think in this way we can ponder what should ever happen if we lose faith in the Law of One or perhaps discover a more vibrant teaching.

Nothing that contains truth ever loses vibrancy. If the Ra material contains truth, then it will shine together with all other literature that expound truth.

It is truth that makes the Ra material lustrous, and it is not the fact that Ra speaks that makes the truth glow. In other words, truth informs the Ra material and not vice versa.

Whoever and whatever speaks truth, shall reign in silent unassailable power.

Unbound

We seek within.
(05-03-2011, 01:15 AM)Azrael Wrote: [ -> ]I sometimes wonder what truth is...

That is the question of the ages, my friend. Hope we all had a definitive answer on that.

Let me just say on my behalf that truth is something that underpins illusions, but not affected in its nature by them.

Unbound

We seek within.
(05-02-2011, 06:33 PM)Azrael Wrote: [ -> ]I think in this way we can ponder what should ever happen if we lose faith in the Law of One or perhaps discover a more vibrant teaching. Although by all means I feel it has held up well so far, in my books.

I fully expect a 'more vibrant teaching' will manifest, when we are ready for it. But it won't conflict with the Law of One, though it may seem to at first. Rather, it will enhance it.

Whereas, I don't consider the Law of One to be a 'more vibrant' teaching as compared to previous belief systems; ie., it's not an enhancement but a complete replacement, for me anyway. I found it to expose the inconsistencies and falsities of those belief systems.

3DMonkey

(05-03-2011, 02:28 AM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]Whereas, I don't consider the Law of One to be a 'more vibrant' teaching as compared to previous belief systems; ie., it's not an enhancement but a complete replacement, for me anyway. I found it to expose the inconsistencies and falsities of those belief systems.

That's an interesting take, Monica. I actually found that it ties together all the belief systems. Of course, their are tons of inconsistencies and falsities, but I think LOO reveals those points and can actually look past those convoluted "distortions" to see that they were trying attempts originally.
I think the more vibrant teachings can come from within. I've been taught the subtleties about myself. They go beyond words.
I don't think the LOO is the end all for teaching. Its another step on the path....another door unlocked on the road to infinity.

Carry on.

Richard
(05-03-2011, 10:22 AM)Richard Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think the LOO is the end all for teaching.

Ra would be mighty pleased with that statement. They would be the first to confirm its rightness, in my opinion.

They always said they were humble messengers.

Unbound

Indeed, I have become increasingly interested in what happens in the other octaves.
Azrael

known as awareness in whatever identity or form it takes in the other octaves.

But probably not as the identity or like minded identities you are now.

I often wondered what losing all ego meant and if it was death, to become awareness itself in a complete new creation...

But i discovered in my beingness that this is so, right now, every moment i am destroyed and recreated in a sea of endless potential.

There is no past or future to speak of only memory and identity, Causality is truly broken at the deeper levels of being.

The illusion i perceive is great though... the I

So you see right NOW everything is, and awareness expands and retracts, yet nothing remains.

I theorize that nothing is the state of complete being but i can't know it is a mystery.

This i see now is what higher consciousness beings perceive, how absolute nothing realizes endless ideas of what might be itself.

There is no karma, there is no human, a passing thought that was contemplated and created in the moment and just as easily can be let go of, for a new one.

And then after you let go and die of what you thought things had to be like, you are reborn,

Reborn as a child that discovers again and again all the ways it can know the unknowable.

Forever playing with the waves completely in the flow of things.

Yet this is just another mask...

So who knows ?

no one it seams

And eternity of discoveries ensues if you will..

Unbound

Couldn't have said it better myself!