Bring4th

Full Version: Archetype and Astrology
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

3DMonkey

Quote:67.30 Ra: ... It is well said that archetypes are portions of the One Infinite Creator or aspects of its face. It is, however, far better to realize that the archetypes, while constant in the complex of generative energies offered, do not give the same yield of these complexes to any two seekers. Each seeker will experience each archetype in the characteristics within the complex of the archetype which are most important to it....

Let us explore how astrology provides clues to the face of the Creator. We each have a different view of archetypes in general, so there are bound to be discrepancies in definitions. I ask that we explore all these discrepancies within this thread, not to reconcile with one another, but to promote different angles that could be relevant to a reader who would not have seen such things as archetypical before reading our words.

There are many books on the topic of astrology. I will try very hard to use only my own view when describing them as I see them. Please, give all your personal views as well- I think this is the best way to learn.
When making a chart, we start with a circle 360º sectioned into 12 of 30º each. These sections are typically referred to as "houses" and correspond to the signs of the Zodiac beginning with Aries and ending with Pisces.

Beginning on the left and moving counter clockwise, I see the first six houses revealing the Self and the next six houses revealing the Self with Other Self.

A real simple outline I have put together:

In its infancy, before the planets travel, before the houses rotate with the ascendant, you get these:
1. to desire new growth in who you are.
2. to be productive with what you have.
3. to stimulate thought by inquisitively exploring who you know.
4. to establish feelings by experiencing everything around you.
5. to love by expressing yourself in enjoying activities.
6. to know existence by managing what you have to do day to day.
7. to interact with others at a mutual level by balancing who you are and what you desire with who they are and what they desire. (connecting)
8. to regenerate individuality into something new by going deep into yours and others personal resources, in other words, people sincerely involving their true selves mutually. (really connecting ;-)
9. to expand who and what you know by participating with and converging with more individuals. (networking)
10. to qualify what everyone has by standardizing, grading, advancing, and limiting the respective "haves" of everyone.
11. to awaken our awareness by reforming our patterns of thought in sharing our joy together.
12. to dissolve your obligations of what you have to do by believing and trusting in the higher purpose and Oneness of all.
I can already tell this is going to be good.

3DMonkey

If you find appreciation for the simple outline of 1-12, take a moment to consider the relationship between 1 and 7, 2 and 8, 3 and 9, 4 and 10, 5 and 11, 6 and 12. This is relevant to Self and Other Self.

Meerie

Just bumping this because it is worth looking at Smile.
the only thing I was sort of wondering at was
"to establish feelings by experiencing everything around you", 4th house. Because to me it is so closely associated with family.
But then what is family, if not experiencing those around you and thus associating them with feelings.
Great work 3D.