Bring4th

Full Version: 4D life, sex and ideas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So i was answering to a fun post Confused made in the treehouse thread.

And i felt inspired to write these ideas on virtual paper.

We were talking about sex and society and veils and free loving , all jokingly.

Anyway

Social memory complexes share love and all thoughts so sure lets share sexual energies be flexible with our identities a bit more.

All the scenarios we can imagine and make real in 4th density all the fantasies that can be shared in love and joy.All thoughts become manifest as experiential reality.

Today we write books, watch movies, play games and have dreams, tomorrow we make them real.

For the love of it, for the creativity of it , for pleasure of it, for the joy of it, for the sharing of it.

Today we have the internet and forums and sites where liked minded people share ideas and opinions about pretty much anything,

Huge communities are built around those.

Well 4D is like that but on a huge another level with bonuses, not only we can be aware of the whole grid of consciousness, we become more thought like, our identities become more malleable as many points of ideas and intersections connect in love and joy.

So 4 d communities share common interests, like sex, food and the like , hobbies anime,comedy, toys, you pick yours and whatnot , these are all thought forms (well our current thought forms in 3D)

We can dress up as characters on our own stories and play together, imagination is the limit.

It is like a giant orgasm of love and integration outpouring with trillions of ideas and new discoveries.

And then as we reach our love to less polarized other selves trough their dreams, trough inspiring them, we link our perceived worlds together towards greater integration and joy.

Well that is what i would do if my thoughts became real all the time.

You know this is personal interpretation but well, feel good does good.

---

Meerie

Hahaha.... that is lovely, drifting!
I cannot wait to read C's response to your thread once he gets back. BigSmile

Brittany

That was awesome. It made my morning. Smile
And DP, more importantly, I will not have to dress as a pretty girl in order to enjoy certain things with women, who are hitched in an adversarial sense (i.e., marriage) to another man. ahktu, are you listening? Wink

But if some green-eyed ones like Meerie come by, then I will become disciplined myself, apart from getting possessive :p

Thanks for a lovely post, DP. You are deep, buddy.

Meerie

(05-04-2011, 07:26 AM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ]...who are hitched in an adversarial sense (i.e., marriage) to another man.

Is that Ra speaking about marriage? to be hitched in an adversarial sense to another man.
Sounds like RAish to me Tongue
(05-04-2011, 07:28 AM)Meerie Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds like RAish to me Tongue

Remember dear sweet Meerie, that I am the brother of Ankh. So you know the connection between me and Ra. We are brothers-in-law!! Tongue

Meerie

Well I am Ankhs sister, but I am probably from another branch of the family, since I am not as adept at RAish as you are Tongue. (or is it because you and him meet more often at the weekend for barbecues and such Sad))
ohohoho this looks like derailing DPs lovely thread here. Blush
(05-04-2011, 07:58 AM)Meerie Wrote: [ -> ]ohohoho this looks like derailing DPs lovely thread here. Blush

I personally believe this thread is meant to be derailed with each of us expressing love for one another, like in 4D terms.

OK, then, M, can you spare some 4D love for me? *C pleading*

Meerie

Heart 4D
Heart 4D
Heart 4D
Heart 4D
Heart 4D
Heart 4D
Heart 4D
Heart 4D

-> that makes 8 times 4D love. So as you know, 8 is the number of infinity, so that should "nail" it for you. BigSmile
Whenever in need of some 4D love, go back to this post. Heart
(05-04-2011, 08:07 AM)Meerie Wrote: [ -> ]Heart 4D
Heart 4D
Heart 4D
Heart 4D
Heart 4D
Heart 4D
Heart 4D
Heart 4D

-> that makes 8 times 4D love. So as you know, 8 is the number of infinity, so that should "nail" it for you. BigSmile
Whenever in need of some 4D love, go back to this post. Heart

Thank you so very much, M. Though said in humor, you do not know how much that post of yours means to me, since I was carrying a heavy pain at heart, going through some remembrances of the lost decade of my life and some personal evil that I got involved in.

Brittany

Here is a heart for you, Confused. (Plus, sexy reptiles! Smile)
You are much loved. Heart
C, you would love to become a Ra adept and bathe in that sungasm, wouldn't you? BigSmile (I can see how you drop all your responsibilites right away to come and join that awesome party! BigSmile)
(05-04-2011, 04:47 PM)ahktu Wrote: [ -> ]Plus, sexy reptiles!

That was awesome pic!!! (Do you have anything like that with hawks? Angel)

Brittany

Couldn't find any hawk hearts, but I found this. I get all this stuff off deviantart.com, by the way. I could search through the pages for hours.
ah, here we go!
Aaah, golden colour and wings!!! That's there not to like??? Tongue

3DMonkey

You got some 4D love for you sister monkey, Confused? Hahahahahahahaha 4D baby.

(my phone just picked up a wifi signal from "Loves" gas station)

Brittany

Here's one for you, Monkey. Heart
(05-04-2011, 06:17 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]You got some 4D love for you sister monkey, Confused? Hahahahahahahaha 4D baby.

I love you, 3. If only you knew how much!
(05-04-2011, 04:47 PM)ahktu Wrote: [ -> ]Here is a heart for you, Confused. (Plus, sexy reptiles! Smile)
You are much loved. Heart

Thank you so very much, ahktu. I am deeply touched and humbled. Heart

This is great combination -- love & humor

A good way of studying the LOO.
(05-04-2011, 05:21 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]C, you would love to become a Ra adept and bathe in that sungasm, wouldn't you?

I do not have to work hard on that, if I stick assiduously in my connection with you. Ra adeptness will happen automatically. Smile

After all, you know Ra inside out Tongue

3DMonkey

(05-04-2011, 06:33 PM)ahktu Wrote: [ -> ]Here's one for you, Monkey. Heart

Oh yeah. I meant to tell you. I have some clues to my animal thingy*.

I'm really attracted to the "rat teeth". Something like Tea Leoni.

I also like the high bridge bump of the nose that kinda looks like it's drawing the upper lip up.

LOL. Weirdo monkey giving TMI. Hehehehe. Whatever. Smile
(05-04-2011, 06:56 PM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ]After all, you know Ra inside out Tongue

And what's that supposed to mean? Tongue