Bring4th

Full Version: Very interesting game...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Try this game out...I reeeally enjoyed this.

Makes me think of the concept of the so called "mover/moved" previous octave.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/569046
nice lol BigSmile
I am just pissed that Eager of all Blackhawks scored the game winner.

Anyways, In Philly we have an interesting setup. Blackhawks 7-1 on the road in the postseason, Philly 7-1 at home. Who gets the advantage?

----------------------------------------------
buy wii games nintendo r4 r4 3ds card
Fun little platformer.

Could you perhaps elaborate on how it makes you think of the mover/moved dynamic of the previous octave? I'm interested to understand that perception.
Sketchy..
I love the ambiance in the background.
I didn't get very far, but maybe the mover is, obviously, the simple pixel you're moving, and the moved is everything that clears or is added to you when you touch it. The world being static, the only way the moved is moved is through the mover absorbing it, or else the mover would essentially be purposeless.

This makes me think there is a higher order octavely-speaking or at least, things get better. If I were in the mover/moved octave, I would want to be the mover. The moved, essentially, are there for the mover, or like in this game, to be absorbed, and inside the mover be moved about. But then again, from the "moved" perspective, being absorbed by the mover might be like returning to the source. Mission complete, you fulfilled your purpose. It's only when the mover fulfills everything it's supposed to do, that the mover AND the moved can ascend together as one (possibly to this octave, service to self or others)

There are many topics here that even talk about the faults of this octave. Here we have to balance, find that middle ground, between serving yourself and serving others. Some sort of balance anyway (I know, I know, 51% and all, but you do have to serve yourself by eating/drinking/affording shelter in order to have the energy to help others.) And since we are all One, it seems like these two forces would have to come together at one point.

But that's why this octave is better than the last. STO doesn't have to be absorbed to ascend. It's the choice that counts here.

I'm probably incorrect, but this is just my take at what Turtle might have been suggesting. Interesting to ponder. Food for thought.
How about people not posting links to games and iPad cases, etc., for sale in B4th forums? Luncheon meat, anyone..?