Bring4th

Full Version: Please everyone must watch! Probable pivatoble moment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This could well be a turning point in history in truth about the distortions and lies of the government, please watch I had a feeling that something big like this would happen very soon and that someone with alot of credibilty would come forword to end this tyranny before its to late I am not even an American and I know how important this is.

So much of the world is waking up to the truths of the governments even those who previously believed the governments are questioning the ligitamacy of Bin Ladens death, thier are thousands of mainstream media articles questioning the legitamacy of Bin ladens death, leaders around the world are saying that they dont buy it even peoplesome officials in the government arnt buy it. First they said that they had killed Osama Bin laden, that he had a weapon and used his wife as a shield, and they realeased a photo of Bin ladens dead which was found out to be fake when the media realised it was photo shopped and it clearly is if anyone believed it I am very sorry for them... The very next day they came out and had to admit that it was a fake and had to admit that he didnt actually use his wife as a shield and that he had no weapons, the next day said they threw his body in the ocean so to "pay respect to islamic culture" I am sorry but since when have they ever cared about their culture starting illegal wars in thier countries for no reason but to steal thier freedom and oil!!and said that they would release photos of his death and video of him been thrown into the water, the very next day they said they can cannot show the phots or videos beacuse they are to gruesome.. like anyone can believe that to make matters worse for themselves the president of pakistan has come out and said not to believe a word they are saying that Bin laden has been dead for years...

I am not normmaly into conspiracies but this is very real and to deny it is just as bad as the government even Ra warned us by stating that they did did not want to "infringe on the planetary game" and that they could not comment because of our soceities somewhat muddled perception of inteligennce and miitary complex..

Please watch this man has alot of creditibilty and was very high up in the goverment strurcture and had to work for people such as nixion,bush just to name a few.. But I cant explain it well enough you must watch the video if you believe in freedom fo your country this could be a very moving event if people can get this ball rolling..

Love and light

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjtNiTm99e8

Hear is a one of the most rated comments on the video the world is trully waking up and the elite are going to be taken down, and people are becoming more loving and spirtual:

"I'm not even American! I'll say 1 thing however. Everyone isn't meant to wake up. The truth is something that comes from the soul level. Those of us who are already fairly evolved in our souls or by grace will wake up to hear the message. Actually at our late stage I think all the people that could have been woken up already are ... almost. The others are like that guest on talksport where AJ was interviewed. They speak lies & they understand nothing but lies. Spend no time on them."

You are best off to put earphones in and minmise the screen and just listen you can concentrate much better

3DMonkey

I'll watch it later, but I don't need convincing. It was obvious from the beginning. I think they wanted this to be a big story, but I really don't think many people cared about it.

Lol! A computer animated reinactment for the morning news immediately following the occurence. Lol! "Subliminal message consuming zombies say what"
Bin Laden has been dead for years. All 3 towers collapsed due to explosives. Bush/Cheney covered it all up and Obama inherited a mess. I think he released this fabrication to try to get out of the mess.
According to several sources, including David Wilcock, Bin Laden was actually killed when they announced the the whole story. But they US inteligent knew where he is all this time. They jsut profited from him being alive so they kept him "safe". Appearantly he was organizing attacks on oil lines in Iraq, an act that causes the oil prices to rise. Leading to the conclusion that the oil industry giants want him alive so that he keep raising theit product's costs. Sounds logical to me.

Besides, it doesnt really matter when or who or what. What matters is that we all know that all those stories are full of lies. What matters is that each one of us understands things as he does. Its important not to direct so much thought and attention to these kind of issues. Its like dumping your energy to the trash, just what the world elite wants us to do.
(05-06-2011, 04:59 AM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]Bin Laden has been dead for years. All 3 towers collapsed due to explosives. Bush/Cheney covered it all up and Obama inherited a mess. I think he released this fabrication to try to get out of the mess.

They did not go on this radio interview it was Steve Pieczenick this man was not part of this group he is not evil like them he had nothing to do with it he has been trying to get them prosecuted for years after what they did he has dirt on all of them because he was thier phychotrist as well as

Pieczenik served as a Deputy Assistant Secretary of State and/or Senior Policy Planner under Secretaries Henry Kissinger, Cyrus Vance, George Schultz and James Baker, kishinger,bush

Dr. Pieczenik has also previously worked for the state department as a psychiatrist, and was a press source for early information on the mental state of the hostages involved in the Iranian Hostage Crisis after they were freed. [5] He has additionally previously been affiliated in a professional capacity as a psychiatrist with the National Institute of Mental Health. [6]

Dr. Pieczenik has previously consulted with both the United States Institute of Peace and the RAND Corporation [7]

Dr. Pieczenik was a member of the Council on Foreign Relations.

please someone watch it is very interesting
No body, no picture, no public scrutiny; the government's assertion that Osama was killed is unprovable. Assuming that he was killed, though, the Obama administration's story is still full of holes. Interesting takes on the event are here:

Did "dead" courier betray Osama?

and here:

What if the killing of Osama is the beginning of the Great American Retreat?

Clearly, the administration is attempting to cover up the fact of Pakistani involvement, and not doing a very good job of it.
Crown Wrote:According to several sources, including David Wilcock

For some people you need a grain of salt, for David Wilcock you need a little more salt...

[Image: Sell_Salt_Refinery_Salt_Plants.jpg]