Bring4th

Full Version: 14 signs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://thewatchers.adorraeli.com/2011/05...ady-begun/

In case anyone missed this article on TheWathcers, im posting it here because i think it sums up alot of things in a good way.

Yea it can be precieved as fear based or whatever but i think most of the info here is true.

So, for those who still think 2012 might not be special, think again Smile
All of those things may be true…but are they connected? My thinking says no. I think they are string of randomly natural disasters and incurred political happenings that resonate with mindsets that want to link them to a particular date...

But that’s just how my mind works.

Richard

3DMonkey

Totally fear based.

Glass half empty.
(05-06-2011, 11:02 AM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]Totally fear based.

Glass half empty.

Agreed. This offers no suggestion or understanding that this darkness is for a purpose, to allow those that have made no choice to go so far into the darkness that all they will be able to see is the light.
(05-07-2011, 10:58 PM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-06-2011, 11:02 AM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]Totally fear based.

Glass half empty.

Agreed. This offers no suggestion or understanding that this darkness is for a purpose, to allow those that have made no choice to go so far into the darkness that all they will be able to see is the light.

That is exactly how i see it, things are manifestating faster and faster people are more and more being able to experience what they are truly vibrating on many levels.

Another good point is that if you shift direction now the changes will come faster as well.
I didnt really look for a spirtual meaning or concept reading through this article. The part of the examples and theories was what caught my attention. It was somehow more understood, even to a person that does not read this kind of material too often... Nevermind.