Bring4th

Full Version: Separation .. and Change.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thanks for reading :-D

I remember reading somewhere that good and bad are both part of creation, and thus part of the creator. the problem I am having is moving towards the light and choosing love, while not looking down at others who choose the opposite or who are not aware. I've been trying lately to accept the darkness with love, and to not judge their actions, or my less then perfect actions. For me at least, I have to learn how to accept the darkness within me, and love it. As well with the darkness in this world. Now in theory that sounds all gravy, however i'm having a hard time in practice lol. (I realize nothing comes easy)

I do believe I am a wanderer, but I believe everyone is. I think wanderers or whatever you want to call it just tend to be more aware of it(after years of of not knowing! ) then others. We all start wandering when we decide to not be like others.

I guess my question is how do you change and grow on this planet, without seeing yourself as separate?
Because I don't think I am separate from anyone else, and as much I want to hide in my room(which I still do a lot lol) I'm trying to have an unconditional love, and do you guys think that to have that to others, you have to love yourself as well?

Maybe physical ailments of all sorts(and I've been chronically sick since I was a baby) are a way for you to spread love, because by accepting all that is wrong with you(and clearly out of your control) and loving yourself nonetheless, you can love the world and those within it(even though a lot of it is not in your direct control :-D )

When it comes to change, my ego is having a slightly hard time. I want to connect with my peers, but find it hard when all they want to talk about is making money, getting that good job, ect ect, and spiritual matters are second hand. I've also found that I've made a choice to give up the body centric image, and my ego is rebelling. I find myself having two voices in my head.

And sometimes I just feel really depressed, because things seem so bad that I don't know when it will end.

I guess in the end all I can do is my best, smile, and when confronted with dark emotions or actions forgive myself, and others, and instead of holding those emotions within me as fear, I'll wash them over with love.

I've found that when I'm feeling really low and I just ask the universe to send me some love, and help me to realize my own inner light, I do. I get random phone calls, text messages, and online messages. The most beautiful of things will happen, like a bird will land right next to me and look at me, or I'll see little squirrels(which make me feel better)

has this happened to anyone else? and thanks for reading I know it's all over the place, but I have adhd so I can't seem to stay on one subject!

Peace, love, and acceptance :-D
Hello L3aylday. Meaning Love-aalll-day. I take it.

A very thoughtful question. One that I might imagine being asked to Quo back in the day (questions seem to have recently become more technical.)

I percieve that the heart of your question concerns your understandings of ego- seperateness and allness, and willpower.

To me, and I take this from one of the areas I have studied, the 'ego' is our will power. We use our will power to do things (such as make money, a classic example of the manifestation of will power on the material plane.) However, when our will power becomes that which overly enjoys spending money and stepping on people, or idolising ourselves, then it becomes 'ego'.

We don't need to be one with others. We need to recognise that our spiritual essense is essentially the same (which is another chakra), but that our paths and lives are individual, diversive and SEPERATE.

It seems you are being challenged to accept yourself. I suspect you already know that though.
(04-30-2009, 08:46 PM)Phoenix Wrote: [ -> ]Hello L3aylday. Meaning Love-aalll-day. I take it.

A very thoughtful question. One that I might imagine being asked to Quo back in the day (questions seem to have recently become more technical.)

I percieve that the heart of your question concerns your understandings of ego- seperateness and allness, and willpower.

To me, and I take this from one of the areas I have studied, the 'ego' is our will power. We use our will power to do things (such as make money, a classic example of the manifestation of will power on the material plane.) However, when our will power becomes that which overly enjoys spending money and stepping on people, or idolising ourselves, then it becomes 'ego'.

We don't need to be one with others. We need to recognise that our spiritual essense is essentially the same (which is another chakra), but that our paths and lives are individual, diversive and SEPERATE.

It seems you are being challenged to accept yourself. I suspect you already know that though.

Yes, It seems everyday brings new understanding, and acceptance. I Feel like timing is moving so much faster! every day that goes by, time is so fast! I feel the world changing, and I feel myself changing. Everyday it's like I make leaps, the only obstacle is if I allow myself to make those leaps.
(04-30-2009, 06:39 PM)L3aylDay Wrote: [ -> ]When it comes to change, my ego is having a slightly hard time. I want to connect with my peers, but find it hard when all they want to talk about is making money, getting that good job, ect ect, and spiritual matters are second hand. I've also found that I've made a choice to give up the body centric image, and my ego is rebelling. I find myself having two voices in my head.

I totally relate to your ego issues. Sometimes it is difficult to confront our Ego, but I find that if we try to understand why it says the things it does, we can understand more about ourselves.

I find one of the most important things I have learned from Ra, is that if the other-self wants our help, they will ask for it. Granted we can drop little "hints" of a path that they may or may want to listen to or see, but we cannot force anyone to make a choice, that is their Free Will.

Money is an issue that many get wrapped up in and just don't realize that money is not our life. Understanding ourselves is the important thing, but we can only do that for ourselves.

So listen to your two voices, understand what they are saying, then make your own choice on what path you want to walk, for everyone has the choice to go where they will. If you drop hints to your friends about the rewards of consciousness and they listen, great! We can teach another soul to open their hearts to the world. If they ignore you, then that is their choice and it is difficult to see them choosing to stay in pain and ignorance, but it is their choice never the less. All we can do is send them love/light and maybe they will come around one day.