Bring4th

Full Version: Connection to Egypt
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone,

I wanted to share this with other people and maybe get some thoughts from people who are like minded about this kind of thing.

As the title says I feel like I have a special(don't know if that is the right word)connection to Egypt specifically with Ancient Egypt. I say this because throughout my entire life I have been fascinated by everythig that has to do with Ancient Egypt and even before I discovered the evidence to disprove the current view pushed forward by the Egyptoligists(SP?) I knew deep down that what they were saying was not what actually happened and that the Ancient Egyptians were actually very advanced spiritually and technologically and when I think about Egypt I get this feeling of longing and sadness for something that I no longer know. Recently (as in just last year) I tried a meditation to connect with one of my spirit guides and prior to this I had not ever(at least as far as I can remember) experienced something like this so when I opened the door that was described in the meditation and invited my spirit guide in I suddenly felt a great heat spread through my body and I started vibrating very fast and so I asked if the guide could tell me something maybe a name and i got very strongly the thought Alia and then a face appered in my mind and I instantly regonized Egyptian features and so unfortunately the meditation was ending and I was coming back out of whatever I had gotten in to and after the meditation I looked up the name Alia and found out that in Hebrew it means to Ascend and in arabic it mean lofty and in Swahili it means exalted. And so now a year later I sat down and tried to feel what I could about my spirit guide and the impression i got was that in one or more of my past lives I lived in Egypt and that I either had a sibling or spouse but whoever it was I was with many times through out my existence on earth and I was very close and that recently(in relitive terms)they had Ascended to the next level of existence and has come back to help me to Ascend also. I also realized just now that I have always loved cats and that so did the Egyptians and I am always attracted to women that have an "Egyptian" face. There isn't really a reason for this post other then to share it with so if you have any thoughts please share.

Thanks,
Conifer16

May you feel the happiness and love put into this post and may it bring a smile to your face Adonai Vasu Borragus

(edit 10:10 PM) p.s
As a completely random side note I have been seeing the numbers 11:11 everywhere lately and I have looked it up online but have not found a satisfactory explanation that resonated with me so if anyone has something to say about that it would be greatly appreciated.(end of edit 10:13 pm)
I don't have much time this morning so I can't comment on your main topic (although it's very interesting).

But, as for you P.S., maybe this Q'uo session might help you understand the synchronicity behind you seeing 11:11.

The question posed to Q'uo: "The question tonight, Q’uo, has to do with the synchronicities that many people in the circle have felt, of experiencing the number 11:11, on a repeated basis, feeling that there is some sort of message here. Could you give us information as to what the significance of seeing 11:11 might be to the individual, or seeing any type of repeated number like that? It doesn’t necessarily have to be 11:11 but we’d like to focus on that."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0226.aspx
Thanks for that Q'uo session, abridgetoofar. My initial thought when I started seeing 11:11 was "the eleventh hour", but then later on I started attaching other significance to it, more of a personal nature.
Thank you for that Q'uote it was very helpful and it has made my feeling that something important will happen for mankind this year a little more valid

(Q'uote)(It is a widely held view among those of your peoples who are particularly interested in spiritual work at this time that something special attaches to this date of the eleventh month of the eleventh year of this new millennium and, indeed, there is a certain truth to that inasmuch as a cycle of your beingness is coming to completion at this time)(end of Q'uote)

It is interesting to note that when I see the numbers 11:11 I am thinking about time or how I might manipulate energy to do things that could manifest on a physical level like floating objects or manifesting things out of thin air and that kind of thing. And for time I am thinking about how since every moment in all of time as we percive it is happening now then our future has already happened and when something happens in our future it sends ripples back through time which influence our dissitions(sp?) in the now Which could change our future thought patterns and what we think now influences how we thought and interacted with some event in our past which changes the now and so it is a constant cycle were we are changing our future which is changing our past which affects us now. So yeah( look at that I just looked at the time and it is 11:11 am just as I am posting this Smile

Thanks,
Conifer16

May you forever be happy and at peace Adonai Vasu Borragus

(Edit 11:14 am)( I am on the west coast and so I don't know what happened but I think my time is set to the east coast on the forums so how do I fix that? Thanks)(end of edit 11:16am)

Unbound

I am right there with you with the Egyptian connection, I have the same sort of connection. My Mom's patron Goddess is Isis, one of my spirit animals is a direct link to Bast and I have always been particular resonant with Thoth and Osiris. I also received a "channeled" message through my girlfriend, in a way she would not normally speak, and was left with the name Nefertiti, this was shortly after I had some names impressed in to my mind and led me to strongly believe Ikhnaten was one of my "previous" personalities. I also feel resonance with Imhotep, although Egypt is only one of my spiritual influences.

Meerie

According to Kryon, the 11:11 is connected with 2012 and the upcoming transition:

"Things have changed. The old prophecies of what you were told would happen have dropped away and have replaced by free choice of the moment. The Mayans have given you the information that 2012 is the beginning of the upsurge of a vibratory change in the planet... a new beginning energy. It has an 11:11 energy. Indeed, the 2012 is alive with 11:11. The 11:11 that many of you see on the clocks is all about the promise of the 2012 transition into a more positive energy, the beginning of a new paradigm. "
http://www.kryon.com/k_chanelhandbook01.html
I'm definitely feeling changes in the energies. I feel more centered now. I used to have feelings of unworthiness, and certain things could shake my own confidence. But it's taken a lot of focus to get here. I find myself constantly readjusting my area of focus, in order to keep the energies in balance.
(05-07-2011, 02:12 PM)Conifer16 Wrote: [ -> ](Edit 11:14 am)( I am on the west coast and so I don't know what happened but I think my time is set to the east coast on the forums so how do I fix that? Thanks)(end of edit 11:16am)

All you have to do is click "My Dashboard" on the navigation bar above. Then, "Edit your Profile" under Personal Details on the left. There's a little box on the left with "Edit Options" in it. Click that, then scroll down and you should see the date and time options. Smile
Hello, my name is Chrystyana. I hope you get this message in your email or here, on this comment thread. I realize it is an older comment thread but I would love to comment. I can relate to you. I have always felt a connection to Ancient Egypt, as well as a fascination and even a longing to go back in time to that era. I have had some dreams about being in Egypt and one dream I remember being someone in power and ordered to have someone decapitated right in front of me! It was awful! In my dream I felt disgust towards that person and no empathy or sympathy whatsoever. In my waking hours, I wonder what that dream was all about? Someone recently told me that I have traveled through the spirit world. He said that I have been there. He is a psychic as well as a shaman.
(05-07-2011, 01:00 AM)Conifer16 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi everyone,

I wanted to share this with other people and maybe get some thoughts from people who are like minded about this kind of thing.

As the title says I feel like I have a special(don't know if that is the right word)connection to Egypt specifically with Ancient Egypt. I say this because throughout my entire life I have been fascinated by everythig that has to do with Ancient Egypt and even before I discovered the evidence to disprove the current view pushed forward by the Egyptoligists(SP?) I knew deep down that what they were saying was not what actually happened and that the Ancient Egyptians were actually very advanced spiritually and technologically and when I think about Egypt I get this feeling of longing and sadness for something that I no longer know. Recently (as in just last year) I tried a meditation to connect with one of my spirit guides and prior to this I had not ever(at least as far as I can remember) experienced something like this so when I opened the door that was described in the meditation and invited my spirit guide in I suddenly felt a great heat spread through my body and I started vibrating very fast and so I asked if the guide could tell me something maybe a name and i got very strongly the thought Alia and then a face appered in my mind and I instantly regonized Egyptian features and so unfortunately the meditation was ending and I was coming back out of whatever I had gotten in to and after the meditation I looked up the name Alia and found out that in Hebrew it means to Ascend and in arabic it mean lofty and in Swahili it means exalted. And so now a year later I sat down and tried to feel what I could about my spirit guide and the impression i got was that in one or more of my past lives I lived in Egypt and that I either had a sibling or spouse but whoever it was I was with many times through out my existence on earth and I was very close and that recently(in relitive terms)they had Ascended to the next level of existence and has come back to help me to Ascend also. I also realized just now that I have always loved cats and that so did the Egyptians and I am always attracted to women that have an "Egyptian" face. There isn't really a reason for this post other then to share it with so if you have any thoughts please share.

Thanks,
Conifer16

May you feel the happiness and love put into this post and may it bring a smile to your face Adonai Vasu Borragus

As a completely random side note I have been seeing the numbers 11:11 everywhere lately and I have looked it up online but have not found a satisfactory explanation that resonated with me so if anyone has something to say about that it would be greatly appreciated.(end of edit 10:13 pm)

I have no idea if that was a past life of mine or maybe my own desire for power and control in my own life? I do not know if I was in the spirit world, during the decaptitation dream?Confused Uh.... But maybe it was just a glimpse of who I was at one point? I wonder.....
(12-02-2012, 01:59 PM)ustortuga Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, my name is Chrystyana. I hope you get this message in your email or here, on this comment thread. I realize it is an older comment thread but I would love to comment. I can relate to you. I have always felt a connection to Ancient Egypt, as well as a fascination and even a longing to go back in time to that era. I have had some dreams about being in Egypt and one dream I remember being someone in power and ordered to have someone decapitated right in front of me! It was awful! In my dream I felt disgust towards that person and no empathy or sympathy whatsoever. In my waking hours, I wonder what that dream was all about? Someone recently told me that I have traveled through the spirit world. He said that I have been there. He is a psychic as well as a shaman.
(05-07-2011, 01:00 AM)Conifer16 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi everyone,

Thanks,
Conifer16

I would love to bring this comment thread to life again! Is anyone still reading it?
Welcome ustortuga! Sounds very scary. Had you any more dreams about it?

I love Egypt - the country, the people, the history...

There's a McDonald's in Giza last time I was there... you could eat your hamburger while gazing at the pyramids and Sphinx... this was pre-McDonalds:
[Image: 8238607669_edd4a2b36c.jpg]

Karnak:
[Image: 8238607725_487cdf4e33.jpg]

Anybody remember? lol
Well, I have never been to Egypt but I would love to go one day. I have a friend that was raised in Egypt but now lives in America. Anyhoo... I think it is sad that a McDonald's would be placed next to the Sphinx and Pyramids. That just takes away from the beauty and history of Egypt.
(12-02-2012, 07:00 PM)rie Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome ustortuga! Sounds very scary. Had you any more dreams about it?

There's a McDonald's in Giza last time I was there... you could eat your hamburger while gazing at the pyramids and Sphinx... this was pre-McDonalds:

Karnak:

Anybody remember? lol

To answer your question, I have not had anymore dreams about that specific thing (the decapitation). Maybe I was just very angry and feeling small so my mind took over in my dream and created a situation where I had complete control over this poor person. Thank God it was only a dream!Angel
(12-02-2012, 07:53 PM)ustortuga Wrote: [ -> ]Well, I have never been to Egypt but I would love to go one day. I have a friend that was raised in Egypt but now lives in America. Anyhoo... I think it is sad that a McDonald's would be placed next to the Sphinx and Pyramids. That just takes away from the beauty and history of Egypt.
(12-02-2012, 07:00 PM)rie Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome ustortuga! Sounds very scary. Had you any more dreams about it?

Karnak:

Anybody remember? lol

It is nice to meet you Rie! Do you happen to have a Facebook page? I would like to send you a friend request! Smile
god how lame. a mickey dees next to the sphinx?
Sorry it wasn't Micky Dees it was Pizza Hut.. was sad looking at it
http://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Re...-Giza.html
[Image: pizza-hut.jpg]
Yes, sad.... Sad
(12-02-2012, 10:33 PM)rie Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry it wasn't Micky Dees it was Pizza Hut.. was sad looking at it
http://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Re...-Giza.html
[Image: pizza-hut.jpg]

Unbound

I have always had strong identifications with Egypt (and perhaps something for me to look at again), although I am reluctant to share these things sometimes as I have had "past-life" or parallel life identifications with a number of historical figures (although there are fewer now that I still genuinely connect to), and one of them was Akhenaten. At one point I had heard a whisper of the name "Imhotep", but it later triggered me to resonate with Amenhotep VI.

Most peculiarly, there were two instances where my ex girlfriend channeled messages to me. She was not familiar with channeling at the time, and on both occasions she described the same feeling of detachment and sort of watching herself write the messages, as they were texted to me. Her grammar distinctly changed, and in the messages were very clear and direct guidance on what I was going through and needed advice with. Then she would change back and she told me that she had gotten the name "Nefertiti" which she had never heard before then, although I was familiar with it. I had such a strong feeling of this bond through time, of actually being spoken to by my wife.

Interestingly, awhile later, I was attending an Ascended Master sound journeying event, and I had a huge resonance with the lady who was doing it, whom I found out resonates with Kia, Akhenaten's second wife or mistress. It was so vivid, as she used the singing bowls and sang the Language of Light I was taken back in to an egyptian temple and I was lounging on this lush, jewel red pillow and standing in a gateway with light coming from behind her, the Kia that I now saw in my mind's eye. I could feel how she allured me, how I had to have her, but she seemed so distant, so shadowy like a sillouette.

Besides that, Bast is one of my closest guardians, and is one of the major connections that brought me also to Akhenaten. When I was younger, in high school, my Mom had just gotten in to witchcraft and paganism, so her high priestess was over and telling us what our spirit guides were. I have four (well, at the time anyways), a wolf, which many males have, a hawk, a cougar, and then she saw this cat and couldn't think of a name, and she came up with "Manx". I decided to look up lion goddesses and I found images of the Bast cat, and instantly she said "That's it!", and I felt a huge resonance and connection and it opened up a whole field of my mind and memories of being a king and that Bast protects the king, but I also felt that I was part of the Bast energy, and that when I came as a king, Bast's energy also went in to the creation and inspiration of that fragment. I feel that this is also true of my current self-construct.
i love Pia Hut!

i mean *cough* sad...

Shin'Ar

(12-03-2012, 03:04 AM)TheEternal Wrote: [ -> ]Interestingly, awhile later, I was attending an Ascended Master sound journeying event, and I had a huge resonance with the lady who was doing it, whom I found out resonates with Kia,

Was that by any coincidence Galilee?

Crystyana,

Very beautiful name by the way.

Egypt, in this modern age of scientific measurement and observation limited to the rules and laws of the scientific community, tends to offer the world their understanding of Egypt based upon evidence discovered in archaeological digs. Literature, on the other hand offers us a glimpse into the Egyptian past according to the impressions and experiences of ancient authors and explorers.

I dare to say that your feelings that something is amiss, are not unfounded in lack of information or ignorance.

What you sense is an immediate discord with connections which may be deeply rooted in your consciousness.

There are many who claim to have strong ties to the ancient Egyptians, and yet eagerly follow after associations like Theosophy or reconstructions of what they believe to be Khemetic paganism.

I, like you, have a very disturbing sense when I try to associate with such information as it just seems to contradict with the connection I feel when I relate to ancient Egypt. The modern aspects and speculations are also in error of many things of which I have been made aware through my 'connections'.

For one thing it is my understanding that the modern dating processes have not accurately designated the true age of Egypt. That civilization dates back much,MUCH, further than what any of our text books and museums have suggested according to their gathered materials and information.

Either they have simply not dug deep enough, in the right places, or there is much that remains successfully hidden.

Egypt was one of those places, like Sumeria and Lumeria, which many mistakenly refer to as Lumeria, where the hybridizing of human and alien took place, and where the Lords of that operation made their homes and bases of operation. Su was a word which related to the Sun, and Lu related to the moon. The Ancient Ones held these cosmic bodies in sacred regard, and often used them as representations of the dual nature of creation.

And like Su and Lu, Egypt developed ritualistic tradition based upon what it was taught for thousands of years, which at some point became corrupted by both the loss of its source, and external influences bent on self satisfaction, which manipulated the rituals and traditions to be used as opportunities to support and nurture their selfishness.

Out of all of the ancient cities, came both ancient information which remains secretly preserved, as well as its apocryphal twin. And it is this apocrypha which most religions and cultures today observe.

Egypt, in its glory, was a far cry from the way it is modernly depicted as the slave controlled cities of Pharaohs. Just as Druidism is not accurately depicted by its modern day attempts at reconstruction.

It is my understanding that the druids are far more closely related to Ancient Egypt than the Celtic culture which today's history teachers/students relate it to.

Egypt was a place unlike the rest of the primitive planet.

Mankind lived in primitive nature, gathered in family groups as hunter/gatherers, migrating nomadically from one area of resource to another, and always in search of new resources and experiences. They had conquered fire and adapted to many variations of lifestyle in order to survive a harsh planet of constant struggle. There was no sense in building permanent homes for all of that effort would be a certain waste of time knowing that before the year was over they would be forced to move to another location in order to survive. Their homes were caves they found along the way, and cloth and plant shelters which sometimes could be dismantled and taken with them from place to place. But for the most part, carrying any more than was necessary would have been a burden on top of the many things which they had to carry that could not be left behind. Like their children, and their elders, for instance. who here has elderly family members or small toddlers that simply would be incapable of traveling across outdoor terrain?

This was the normal life of mankind in the early days of Egypt.

In those times, when man was still using stone tools and living in caves, some visitor from some other place, whoever or whatever it was, brought with them a very different way of life for humankind. And instantly alien civilization was born on earth, or at least in its more obvious surface places.

With this civilization came information and luxury. And also the agenda of those who brought it here, which entailed the experimentation with breeding and hybridizing.

The advanced degree of their state of being was so far beyond the primitive state the human, that it should not be surprising at all that the primitive humans considered them Gods. These gods were flying in the sky and constructing great buildings using methods that seemed more like magic than construction. And their tales of people living in the stars, and their declarations of being from those stars, and the majestically accurate knowledge they had of astrological conformation, certainly exaggerated that tendency to see them as gods from the heavens.

The amazing beauty and majesty of the cities which would have been constructed cannot be compared to stone buildings and pyramids which are today acknowledged as remnants of that ancient civilization. Much is either buried far deeper into the Earth, or completely eradicated for reasons of divisiveness.

In places like Gobleki Tepe, Hisarlik, and Jericho, it is becoming clearer that these places are systems of burial and reconstruction dating much further back into history than previously thought based on evidence discovered in the area. Such evidence originally pointed to a culture of bronze age stature, suggesting it to be the first of ancient civilized peoples. But now it is realized that what was thought to be the first construction there is in fact built over the top of much more ancient places.

There is also often the confusion of a mixing of cultural antiquities which should not have been found in the same places or that seem to be found in the wrong layer of strata believed to coincide with a particular time period.

It is my understanding that many of what is believed to be ancient sites, are actually survivor sites built over the top of places that was once known by those ancient people to be sacred and related to those gods of the much more ancient and advanced civilizations. This is why, in virtually all of these dig sites, we find depictions of technology which should not be related to the cultures and era of those lands, and also why we often find that there are many similarities and connections between sites found halfway across the planet from each other. Many ancient cultures seem to have many common themes and legends, which often suggest advanced status and traditional heritage and experience dating even farther back than the evidence found in the areas of their homes would seem to relate.

We are simply scratching the surface of the planet and trying to create a history from half of a page of the entire story. And science, in its state of glory and belief that it can do no wrong, has no reluctance toward declaring conclusions based on confounding and often conflicting evidence. Darwin's theory of evolution and much of neurobiology suffers from this disease. But much is taught in our schools as fact rather than speculation, while at the same time defiantly denying any argumentative evidence as inconclusive in comparison with the potential 'probability' of their own evidence.

Such is the Egypt we know today as the Land of the Pharoahs.

Unbound

No, I believe the lady's name was Christianne. Smile
no it's Chrystyana silly! it says so right there in her post
I too feel this way. I don't know how late I am upon replying to this article, but I must reply for the sake of maybe getting some answers. I used to be a Christian, until I came upon a read about Egyptian gods. Ever since then I believe myself to fully believe in these gods. Believing in them gives me that sense of peace that I didn't have with Christianity. I feel a strong connection deep within me to ancient Egypt. Like it meant something powerful to me at one point and time. I wish to understand this feeling and know more of the subject. Also I have a strong connection to the word Scorn. Even to go as far as more than just a few friends refer to me as Scorn instead of my real name. Could this have anything to do with this connection I feel deep within myself? I just wish to find a way to understand and know more.
Those of you who are interested in Egypt should study the works of Rene Schwaller de Lubicz.  You'll be glad that you did.
(05-31-2017, 02:50 AM)Scorn Wrote: [ -> ]I too feel this way. I don't know how late I am upon replying to this article, but I must reply for the sake of maybe getting some answers. I used to be a Christian, until I came upon a read about Egyptian gods. Ever since then I believe myself to fully believe in these gods. Believing in them gives me that sense of peace that I didn't have with Christianity. I feel a strong connection deep within me to ancient Egypt. Like it meant something powerful to me at one point and time. I wish to understand this feeling and know more of the subject. Also I have a strong connection to the word Scorn. Even to go as far as more than just a few friends refer to me as Scorn instead of my real name. Could this have anything to do with this connection I feel deep within myself? I just wish to find a way to understand and know more.

I am not really sure what to say? Perhaps you had a past life as an Ancient Egyptian? Perhaps you were scorned in this time period? You should do some meditation and try to be open to the answers that come to you. Good luck! Smile
~
[Image: HCS8107-1.JPG&maxx=400&maxy=0]

“You have forgotten the One
who doesn't care about ownership,
who doesn't try to turn a profit
from every human exchange.”  
-- Rumi

"Even after all this time
The Sun never says to the Earth,
You owe me.
Look what happens with a love like that.
It lights the whole sky."
-- Hafiz

[Image: aten.gif]

“I don't want learning, or dignity, or respectability. I want this music, and this dawn, and the warmth of Your cheek against mine.”
-- Rumi

“There is a secret medicine given only to those who hurt so hard they can't hope.
The hopers would feel slighted if they knew.”  
-- Rumi

“The world is not to be put in order; the world is order, incarnate.
It is for us to harmonize with this order.” 
-- Henry Miller

"May the gratitude in my Heart kiss all the universe."
-- Hafiz

http://www.maat.sofiatopia.org/davies.htm
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Hymn_to_the_Aten
http://www.savitridevi.org/joy-contents.html
http://www.hermetics.org/pdf/kybalion.pdf
http://www.fatuma.net/text/r.a.schwaller...usness.pdf
http://www.znakovi-vremena.net/en/Elisab...iation.pdf
http://www.ancient-origins.net/history-f...ted-020877
http://www.templeharakhte.org/Omm_Sety.html
http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/1126764-...eologists/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winged_Pharaoh
http://www.intuitive-connections.net/200...ngrant.htm
https://theunredacted.com/pyramids-of-gi...n-mystery/
http://www.zetatalk.com/theword/tword11t.htm

"O lovers, lovers it is time
to set out from the world.
I hear a drum in my soul's ear
coming from the depths of the stars."
-- Rumi

"The Body will again become restless
Until your Soul points all its beauty
Upon the Sky:
For when the Heart tastes its glorious Destiny
And you awake."
-- Hafiz

"From these stars like inverted candles, from these blue awnings of the sky
There has come forth a wondrous people, that the mysteries may be revealed."
-- Rumi
http://www.iranonline.com/Magazine/issue...index.html

"Through hardship to the stars":
[Image: Per_aspera_ad_astra,_1894.jpg]

"I once asked a bird,
'How is it that you fly
     in this gravity of Darkness?'
She responded,
'Love lifts me.' "
-- Hafiz

[Image: Horus_4_9_14_Side.jpg]

"This sky where we live
Is no place to lose your wings --
So love, love, love."
-- Hafiz

“Gamble everything for love, if you are a true human being. If not, leave this gathering.
Half-heartedness doesn’t reach into majesty.”  
-- Rumi

"Q: I am assuming that it is not necessary for an individual to
understand the Law of One to go from the third to the fourth density. Is
this correct?
Ra: I am Ra. It is absolutely necessary that an entity consciously realize it
does not understand in order for it to be harvestable. Understanding is not
of this density."
-- From the Ra channeling through Carla & friends

"One's destination is never a place, but a new way of seeing things."
-- Henry Miller
[Image: essequamvideri.jpg]
Scorn,

I like what you posted. When I was young, I was a student in Paris, I ended by studying Egyptology in college. I became so entranced that I followed any course which was linked to Egypt, so I was at the Sorbonne, but also at the Catholic University which had ana awesome professor, at the Art Institute of the Louvre who had another archeologist, at the College de France, I mean you couldn't find a more obsessive nerd than I was lol.

I ended working after that, in ... advertising ! but years, years later i was then a mother for a little girl and a small boy who fell in a pool and was in a coma, without any link to machine for many years, and I then met for the first time a psychic in 1986, and had a reading, as I was pretty desperate to know if there was anything else I could do to help my child in a coma. At that time I was pregnant, and I was told that the child I was expecting and I, had had numerous incarnations in Egypt and were both involved with pyramids involved with healing.

So my feeling for you is that, since you are so interested with Egypt, for sure I feel you may have incarnated there, perhaps several times... Wink

thank you Dekalb_blues for these wonderful quotes of Rumi ... !!