Bring4th

Full Version: Is our Sun properly STS?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I came across something today as part of a science documentary on the Sun, which rang a bell in terms of the percentages provided in the LOO. Consider this --

Quote:The sun is definitely huge compared to other objects in the solar system. It is big enough to consume all the planets inside it. It even makes up 99% of the entire mass of the solar system.
source: http://planet-facts.com/how-big-is-the-sun/

In other words, during the formation of the solar system, the body of the Sun retained 99% of the energy available around its region, which was being shaped by the force of gravity working upon energies of exploding cosmic elements. The sun absorbed it rather than radiating it, and I understand that is what keeps the system in place. Now consider this from the LOO --

Quote:55.5 Questioner: You mentioned that this will work when the bidding is properly done. What did you mean by “when the bidding is properly done”?

Ra: I am Ra. To properly bid is to be properly negative. The percentage of thought and behavior involving service to self must approach 99% in order for a third-density negative entity to be properly configured for such a contest of bidding.

This could be a case of comparing apples and oranges, but I find the percentage aspect there very interesting. For properly negative, you absorb 99% of the energy of the self for the use of the self. Has the Sun done the same? Or in other words, is our Sun deeply STS?

PS: I am no science or LOO scholar, and thus could be making a false or inane hypothesis.
(05-08-2011, 09:08 PM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ]I came across something today as part of a science documentary on the Sun, which rang a bell in terms of the percentages provided in the LOO. Consider this --

Quote:The sun is definitely huge compared to other objects in the solar system. It is big enough to consume all the planets inside it. It even makes up 99% of the entire mass of the solar system.

In other words, during the formation of the solar system, the body of the Sun retained 99% of the energy available around its region, which was being shaped by the force of gravity working upon energies of exploding cosmic elements. The sun absorbed it rather than radiating it, and I understand that is what keeps the system in place. Now consider this from the LOO --

Quote:55.5 Questioner: You mentioned that this will work when the bidding is properly done. What did you mean by “when the bidding is properly done”?

Ra: I am Ra. To properly bid is to be properly negative. The percentage of thought and behavior involving service to self must approach 99% in order for a third-density negative entity to be properly configured for such a contest of bidding.

This could be a case of comparing apples and oranges, but I find the percentage aspect there very interesting. For properly negative, you absorb 99% of the energy of the self for the use of the self. Has the Sun done the same? Or in other words, is our Sun deeply STS?

PS: I am no science or LOO scholar, and thus could be making a false or inane hypothesis.

Quote:29.10 Questioner: Do the sub-Logoi such as our sun have a metaphysical polarity positive or negative as we have been using the term?

Ra: I am Ra. As you use the term, this is not so. Entities through the level of planetary have the strength of intelligent infinity through the use of free will, going through the actions of beingness. The polarity is not thusly as you understand polarity. It is only when the planetary sphere begins harmonically interacting with mind/body complexes, and more especially mind/body/spirit complexes, that planetary spheres take on distortions due to the thought complexes of entities interacting with the planetary entity. The creation of the One Infinite Creator does not have the polarity you speak of
That settles the case then, zenmaster. Thanks for answering my question.

Raman

(05-08-2011, 09:08 PM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ]I came across something today as part of a science documentary on the Sun, which rang a bell in terms of the percentages provided in the LOO. Consider this --

Not in the sense of 3d's free will (choice) as zenmaster provided in that quote. This was facilitated by the sun per se as sub-Logos which appears to supervise up to 3d or yellow ray density. In above densities, 6d's at the end can influence 3d as well as manifested by the concept of higher self just before 7d if I remember well. Note the correlation of 6d also using the sub-Logos sun to express fusion between themselves.

However, your thoughts bring an interesting point about spiritual mass and end result of the octave though. Since even though at 6d/7d balance is necessary, what does this balance entail and why 3d's have higher self of 6d? And the almost direct connection --at times like fusion of late 6d with the sub-logos the sun? Is it an octave wide balance?

If I consider the Sun to be beginning and end of the octave for this particular solar system (remember Ra making the "mistake" of confusing "galaxy" with solar system?)

I say beginning and end because it is through the sun in this solar system that we get the archetypes and the programming of the illusion at least to yellow ray --even though all 7 densities are included in the octave) , makes possible the illusion of densities and allows free will as first distortion down hierarchically form the galactic logos....so the sun per se is "outside the octave" but is the originator (or co-originator as sub-logos) of the illusion...

if I take this a little further, this property of being the recipient and giving the totality of the spiritual mass to the Creator via the logoi, will depend on the quality/quantity of (-) vs (+) sub-sublogoi once the octave coalesces. What percentage overall (considering up to early 6d) would be STS? Would that influence the basis and biases of the next octave? Considering that "the choice" is the basis for this octave.

Another point to consider is why it appears that is necessary to have wanderers from other octaves...

So it is not something that one can dismiss with an isolated quote.
I guess there is much substance to many of the points you make, Raman. After all, Ra said that -- The polarity is not thusly as you understand polarity --, which could imply that there is some polarity, which is not easily understood by us, if at all. What is the 'polarity' of the sun then? And Raman, do you mean to say that entities from the sun could be visiting us as Wanderers?

Raman

If you look at the potentiator of the mind (The High Priestess, unconsciousness which potentiates all experience in 3d) Ra refers to the "mantle" on the right side wore by the feminine figure (femenine principle as well)

Quote:92.31 Questioner: Were the grapes depicted on the cloth over her shoulder of Ra’s communication?
Ra: I am Ra. Yes.

92.32 Questioner: We have those as indicating the fertility of the subconscious mind. Is that correct?
Ra: I am Ra. This is correct, O student, but note ye the function of the mantle. There is great protection given by the very character of potentiation. To bear fruit is a protected activity.

92.33 Questioner: The protection here seems to be depicted as being on the right-hand side but not the left. Would this indicate that there is protection for the positive path but not for the negative?
Ra: I am Ra. You perceive correctly an inborn bias offering to the seeing eye and listing ear information concerning the choice of the more efficient polarity. We would at this time, as you may call it, suggest one more full query.

I might be wrong but it seems that our Sun has a positive bias....It might be why our Confederation of Planets is positive. That is what i resonate with.
I have to think and get back, Raman. There are so many questions swirling in my head in terms of the nature of our sun. I think if we understand that body, a lot of the mysteries will come alive. We truly are children of the Sun in many ways.
(05-08-2011, 10:48 PM)Raman Wrote: [ -> ]If I consider the Sun to be beginning and end of the octave for this particular solar system (remember Ra making the "mistake" of confusing "galaxy" with solar system?)
But it wasn't a mistake. They knew our term and what it meant, and yet they still used their term. That is an interesting thing in itself and may be a good topic for discussion.
Quote:16.33 Questioner: I’m a little bit confused as to how many total planets the Confederation that you are in serves?

Ra: I am Ra. I see the confusion. We have difficulty with your language.

The galaxy term must be split. We call galaxy that vibrational complex that is local. Thus, your sun is what we would call the center of a galaxy. We see you have another meaning for this term.
Quote:17.1 Questioner: Thank you very much. I would like to say again that we consider it a great honor, privilege, and duty to be able to do this particular work. I would like to reiterate that some of my questions may seem irrelevant at times, but I am trying to ask them in a manner so as to gain a foothold into the application of the Law of One.

We are now in the fourth density. Will the effects of the fourth density increase in the next thirty years? Will we see more changes in our environment and our effect upon our environment?

Ra: I am Ra. The fourth density is a vibrational spectrum. Your time/space continuum has spiraled your planetary sphere and your, what we would call galaxy, what you call star, into this vibration. This will cause the planetary sphere itself to electromagnetically realign its vortices of reception of the in-streaming of cosmic forces expressing themselves as vibrational webs so that the Earth thus be fourth-density magnetized, as you may call it.

3DMonkey

The omega quadrant? ... Lame
(05-08-2011, 11:09 PM)Raman Wrote: [ -> ]I might be wrong but it seems that our Sun has a positive bias....It might be why our Confederation of Planets is positive. That is what i resonate with.

Quote:90.21 Questioner: Then what you are saying is that once the path is recognized, either the positive or the negative polarized entity can find hints along his path as to the efficiency of that path. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. That which you say is correct upon its own merits, but is not a repetition of our statement. Our suggestion was that within the experiential nexus of each entity within its second-density environment and within the roots of mind there were placed biases indicating to the watchful eye the more efficient of the two paths. Let us say, for want of a more precise adjective, that this Logos has a bias towards kindness.
Quote:99.10 Questioner: In that case I will just ask this short question as we terminate this session. I want to know if the Logos of this system planned for the mating process as possibly depicted in Card Six—I don’t know if this is related to some type of DNA imprinting. In many second-density creatures there seems to be some sort of imprinting that creates a lifetime mating relationship and I was wondering if this was also carried into third density?

Ra: I am Ra. There are some of your second-density fauna which have instinctually imprinted monogamous mating processes. The third-density physical vehicle which is the basic incarnational tool of manifestation upon your planet arose from entities thusly imprinted, all the aforesaid being designed by the Logos.

The free will of third-density entities is far stronger than the rather mild carryover from second-density DNA encoding and it is not part of the conscious nature of many of your mind/body/spirit complexes to be monogamous due to the exercise of free will. However, as has been noted there are many signposts in the deep mind indicating to the alert adept the more efficient use of catalyst. As we have said, the Logos of your peoples has a bias towards kindness.
zen/Raman/those interested - is it possible that you can read this brief article and comment on it, with respect to Sun's unflinching movement towards evolution:

http://freakylinks.tv/freaky/13962/solar-max/
(05-08-2011, 11:36 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]The omega quadrant? ... Lame

What is that?

Raman

Quote:90.21 Questioner: Then what you are saying is that once the path is recognized, either the positive or the negative polarized entity can find hints along his path as to the efficiency of that path. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. That which you say is correct upon its own merits, but is not a repetition of our statement. Our suggestion was that within the experiential nexus of each entity within its second-density environment and within the roots of mind there were placed biases indicating to the watchful eye the more efficient of the two paths. Let us say, for want of a more precise adjective, that this Logos has a bias towards kindness.
Quote:99.10 Questioner: In that case I will just ask this short question as we terminate this session. I want to know if the Logos of this system planned for the mating process as possibly depicted in Card Six—I don’t know if this is related to some type of DNA imprinting. In many second-density creatures there seems to be some sort of imprinting that creates a lifetime mating relationship and I was wondering if this was also carried into third density?

Ra: I am Ra. There are some of your second-density fauna which have instinctually imprinted monogamous mating processes. The third-density physical vehicle which is the basic incarnational tool of manifestation upon your planet arose from entities thusly imprinted, all the aforesaid being designed by the Logos.

The free will of third-density entities is far stronger than the rather mild carryover from second-density DNA encoding and it is not part of the conscious nature of many of your mind/body/spirit complexes to be monogamous due to the exercise of free will. However, as has been noted there are many signposts in the deep mind indicating to the alert adept the more efficient use of catalyst. As we have said, the Logos of your peoples has a bias towards kindness.

Interesting to note this last quote could also refer to the planetary logos...this could put a less of a burden on the decision to send martians and maldekians to this planet that nonetheless would be green.

3DMonkey

(05-08-2011, 11:51 PM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-08-2011, 11:36 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]The omega quadrant? ... Lame

What is that?

another movie reference. Galaxar is the character. I thought of him after Zen suggested Ra's use of the word galaxy might be a topic for conversation. Not that it would be lame.

Galaxar is nonchalant about his precious metal being found on earth in the omega quadrant.

(You really should attempt to watch more hollywood instead of snake-girl suspense thrillers Tongue )
(05-08-2011, 11:51 PM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ]zen/Raman/those interested - is it possible that you can read this brief article and comment on it, with respect to Sun's unflinching movement towards evolution:
http://freakylinks.tv/freaky/13962/solar-max/
The sun has an average 11-year cycle of solar activity. 2013 is the next expected solar maximum, the last solar maximum was in 2000. The article has 2011, but that is probably obsolete, based on latest observations.

3DMonkey

'for God so loved the maldekians....'
(05-09-2011, 12:05 AM)Raman Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting to note this last quote could also refer to the planetary logos..
It could be, but I don't think so. As Ra says - a planet is only a 'logos' with the consciousness of 2rd density (and higher) entities, which of course did not exist before their creation.
With respect to the topic and discussions on this thread, don't you guys think the following exchange is deeply interesting, as Ra breaks down the Sun's identity across various levels --

Quote:41.3 Questioner: In trying to build an understanding from the start, you might say, starting with intelligent infinity and getting to our present condition of being I think that I should go back and investigate our sun since it is the sub-Logos that creates all that we experience in this particular planetary system.

Will you give me a description of our sun?

Ra: I am Ra. This is a query which is not easily answered in your language, for the sun has various aspects in relation to intelligent infinity, to intelligent energy, and to each density of each planet, as you call these spheres. Moreover, these differences extend into the metaphysical or time/space part of your creation.

In relationship to intelligent infinity, the sun body is, equally with all parts of the infinite creation, part of that infinity.

In relation to the potentiated intelligent infinity which makes use of intelligent energy, it is the offspring, shall we say, of the Logos for a much larger number of sub-Logoi. The relationship is hierarchical in that the sub-Logos uses the intelligent energy in ways set forth by the Logos and uses its free will to co-create the, shall we say, full nuances of your densities as you experience them.

In relationship to the densities, the sun body may physically, as you would say, be seen to be a large body of gaseous elements undergoing the processes of fusion and radiating heat and light.

Metaphysically, the sun achieves a meaning to fourth through seventh density according to the growing abilities of entities in these densities to grasp the living creation and co-entity, or other-self, nature of this sun body. Thus by the sixth density the sun may be visited and inhabited by those dwelling in time/space and may even be partially created from moment to moment by the processes of sixth density entities in their evolution.

Regarding the solar max, it definitely is getting hotter by the day where I live.
(05-09-2011, 12:09 AM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]'for God so loved the maldekians....'
That they became the hairy skunkape.
(05-09-2011, 12:15 AM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ]With respect to the topic and discussions on this thread, don't you guys think the following exchange is deeply interesting, as Ra breaks down the Sun's identity across various levels --

Indeed. Apparently, the Sun is a manifestation of the nonlocal galactic logos - in other words the whole galaxy is 'there'.

Quote:...We laid this plan before the Council of Saturn, offering ourselves as service-oriented Wanderers of the type which land directly upon the inner planes without incarnative processes. Thus we emerged, or materialized, in physical-chemical complexes representing as closely as possible our natures, this effort being to appear as brothers and spend a limited amount of time as teachers of the Law of One, for there was an ever-stronger interest in the sun body, and this vibrates in concordance with our particular distortions.

Quote:...The entities who walked among those in your South American continent were called by a similar desire upon the part of the entities therein to learn of the manifestations of the sun. They worshipped this source of light and life.

I am guessing that there is some kind of fruitful program of study, particular to the nature of the Sun, that the Confederation has an interest in sharing.
(05-09-2011, 12:16 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]I am guessing that there is some kind of fruitful program of study, particular to the nature of the Sun, that the Confederation has an interest in sharing.

Hmm..interesting thought. It could also just be that their worship of light and the sun as a source provides a congruent base to start from, instead of a race that worships whatever else including made up deities.

I imagine trying to connect with the sun in meditation is useful..outside when possible of course.
Humanity, and indeed, all densities of life on this planet, are served by the fusion (energy/light) of the Sun. It gives life, and hence the ability to experience, to grow, to seek the Creator.

For that reason, I send the Sun much love and gratitude whenever it bathes my skin, and interpret that as offering STO characteristics.
(05-09-2011, 04:03 AM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]Humanity, and indeed, all densities of life on this planet, are served by the fusion (energy/light) of the Sun.

Namaste, I think the following LOO quote is close to your interpretation --

Quote:41.4 Questioner: In your last statement did you mean that the sixth density entities are actually creating manifestations of the sun in their density? Could you explain what you meant by that?

Ra: I am Ra. In this density some entities whose means of reproduction is fusion may choose to perform this portion of experience as part of the beingness of the sun body. Thus you may think of portions of the light that you receive as offspring of the generative expression of sixth-density love.

It is interesting that when two Hydrogen atoms collide within the sun, they fuse to become Helium. And it seems a completely different element compared to Hydrogen. Regarding the Sun as STO, why did it then veil so deeply the entities in its planetary domain, in spite of the fact that it creates so much potential for needless pain? I am not able to understand that. Is it insensitive? Does it only want to draw our energies of evolution from us? Just some questions I find difficult to get my head around?

3DMonkey

(05-09-2011, 04:17 AM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-09-2011, 04:03 AM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]Humanity, and indeed, all densities of life on this planet, are served by the fusion (energy/light) of the Sun.

Namaste, I think the following LOO quote is close to your interpretation --

Quote:41.4 Questioner: In your last statement did you mean that the sixth density entities are actually creating manifestations of the sun in their density? Could you explain what you meant by that?

Ra: I am Ra. In this density some entities whose means of reproduction is fusion may choose to perform this portion of experience as part of the beingness of the sun body. Thus you may think of portions of the light that you receive as offspring of the generative expression of sixth-density love.

It is interesting that when two Hydrogen atoms collide within the sun, they fuse to become Helium. And it seems a completely different element compared to Hydrogen. Regarding the Sun as STO, why did it then veil so deeply the entities in its planetary domain, in spite of the fact that it creates so much potential for needless pain? I am not able to understand that. Is it insensitive? Does it only want to draw our energies of evolution from us? Just some questions I find difficult to get my head around?

I imagine the two helium atoms experienced 'pain' as well. I have generally viewed the "Sun's bias" to mean, 'the Sun really likes to have us struggle to be STO, moreso than it likes us to give in to STS.' That way, it creates the 'needless pain' to give us the chance to be STO. No?
Inevitably, that makes STO his 'favorites' since the STS want to be separate anyway. Who isn't biased toward the children that come over to sit in grandpa's lap vs. the children that want to flip him the finger and dig up his flower beds? Duh, bias Wink
(05-09-2011, 08:25 AM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]I imagine the two helium atoms experienced 'pain' as well. I have generally viewed the "Sun's bias" to mean, 'the Sun really likes to have us struggle to be STO, moreso than it likes us to give in to STS.' That way, it creates the 'needless pain' to give us the chance to be STO. No?

That is precisely my point too, 3. It is as if we are asked to prepare for the exam the following day and are given the book as well for reading. But the lights are switched off and we sit there with the book in the darkness.

I know it is a very rough analogy. But it goes to show how many complex things have accreted in terms of creating a very difficult path of seeking. I remember sometime back, a thread was started to examine whether the ONE itself was sort of masochistic in nature, in order to experience learning through many horrible events. Of course, there is love, light, laughter, joy, celebration and so on. But the aftertaste of the bad remain much longer than the aftertaste of the good in life, in terms of impacting our dignity in leading an acceptable life.

Meerie

(05-09-2011, 04:03 AM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]Humanity, and indeed, all densities of life on this planet, are served by the fusion (energy/light) of the Sun. It gives life, and hence the ability to experience, to grow, to seek the Creator.

For that reason, I send the Sun much love and gratitude whenever it bathes my skin, and interpret that as offering STO characteristics.

Yes the sun gives so much light and warmth! def STO!!!
(05-09-2011, 08:45 AM)Meerie Wrote: [ -> ]Yes the sun gives so much light and warmth! def STO!!!

If Meerie says so, then I accept without any arguments. The case is settled and the account is closed. All prosecution from my side withheld. Smile

OK, on a serious note, would it not be helpful to study the nature of the sun through the astrological route as well? Can folks like 3 & M, who share a passion for astrology, help in understanding the nature of the Sun entity through the tool of astrology as it has come down to us?

Meerie

No. Astrology and astronomy operate differently. 3 what do you think?
(05-09-2011, 08:30 AM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ]remember sometime back, a thread was started to examine whether the ONE itself was sort of masochistic in nature, in order to experience learning through many horrible events. Of course, there is love, light, laughter, joy, celebration and so on. But the aftertaste of the bad remain much longer than the aftertaste of the good in life, in terms of impacting our dignity in leading an acceptable life.
The ONE is ALL.

3DMonkey

The sun, in astrology, is like the significator. It is what we 'shine' forth. It is what we express. It is what we create.

The 'movement' of the suns position throughout the year will 'illuminate' things for us, whether we realize it or not.
Does the Sun being the significator mean it is the central most powerful self of our solar system, 3?

3DMonkey

The "significator" wouldn't mean that directly, I don't think. Although, your statement is obvious.

Nice relay. If the sun is the central most powerful of the system, why wouldn't the archetype application of the significator be the central most powerful point of the archetypical mind, body, or spirit?
Disregarding what Ra said about Sun lacking polarity, why would only the consideration of 1st density, or Red ray, or em radiation or mass, be the determining characteristic? We know 1st density is not polarized. We know that the foundational ray is equal in both polarities.
Pages: 1 2 3