Bring4th

Full Version: rheumatoid arthritis
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

3DMonkey

Anyone know of anyone with R.A, or with severe side effects of treatment, such as seizures?

I know a woman that is having severe seizures. Doctors haven't been able to diagnose the problem. I'm like, duh, its the friggin meds.
There are natural alternatives to the meds, if she's open to it.

3DMonkey

(05-09-2011, 09:53 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]There are natural alternatives to the meds, if she's open to it.

I'm not close enough to her to suggest it. I've been reading about it. From what I've read, natural alternatives only alleviate the pain, and that something needs to be taken to counteract the actual process. I know, I can't stand meds, but I also couldn't imagine having R A.
(05-09-2011, 10:08 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not close enough to her to suggest it. I've been reading about it. From what I've read, natural alternatives only alleviate the pain, and that something needs to be taken to counteract the actual process. I know, I can't stand meds, but I also couldn't imagine having R A.

I know lots of people who got total pain relief.

I agree that the drug cocktails people routinely take can cause all sort of things.

I had a dog that started having seizures right after being anesthetized.
my dad has had it for around 15 years and he's been on a variety of treatments over the years, he's never had seizures though
his current meds suit him and he's fairly well right now, but there have been flare ups that have just been horrific and stress is a major trigger for him
My mother has been bound to a wheelchair maybe 14 years. She moved in with me for less than a year. During that time she was forced to assume my families raw vegan diet. Within only a couple months she no longer needed anything for pain. Most sufferers will not change their addictions for relief, including my mother. After she moved back to my sisters she tried to go back to her old diet and it instantly brought her pain and gastric issues. So while she complained about the diet she dealt with in my house, now she complains about not feeling clean or getting any decent food living with my sister. And how her pain is creeping back slowly.

3DMonkey

(05-10-2011, 09:25 PM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]My mother has been bound to a wheelchair maybe 14 years. She moved in with me for less than a year. During that time she was forced to assume my families raw vegan diet. Within only a couple months she no longer needed anything for pain. Most sufferers will not change their addictions for relief, including my mother. After she moved back to my sisters she tried to go back to her old diet and it instantly brought her pain and gastric issues. So while she complained about the diet she dealt with in my house, now she complains about not feeling clean or getting any decent food living with my sister. And how her pain is creeping back slowly.

true

Sad....Heart
(05-10-2011, 09:25 PM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]My mother has been bound to a wheelchair maybe 14 years. She moved in with me for less than a year. During that time she was forced to assume my families raw vegan diet. Within only a couple months she no longer needed anything for pain. Most sufferers will not change their addictions for relief, including my mother. After she moved back to my sisters she tried to go back to her old diet and it instantly brought her pain and gastric issues. So while she complained about the diet she dealt with in my house, now she complains about not feeling clean or getting any decent food living with my sister. And how her pain is creeping back slowly.

I've also known people who got good results by changing their diet, drinking alkaline water, etc. but chose to go back to being sick. In some cases they were even being healed of the big C and even that wasn't enough.

3DMonkey

Update:

The seizures were reduced by a change in meds. The severe headaches continued with only an occasional seizure.

There was a dynamic that was recently relayed as well. The house she is in is a source. She had lived there before and had headaches. When she moved back in they started again. She went out of state for awhile recently and the headaches went away.

I get pretty bad arthritis when I mistakenly eat gluten (wheat, barley, rye) because I'm allergic to it. It's a common symptom of Celiac Disease, but it may also be linked to other food allergies. Interesting about the house triggering headaches ... could easily be mold ... Sending light for understanding <3
love.
can also be the paints used. they can have formaldehyde.