Bring4th

Full Version: Dolores Cannon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

3DMonkey

(05-13-2011, 12:06 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-12-2011, 10:19 PM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ]My only good reading is the LOO.
It is important to 'contextualize' people's knowledge frameworks, including Ra's 'somewhat different slant upon the information which is always and ever the same' Otherwise, the appreciation we have of them remain at the intuitive level. And as we know 'In your illusion the unbridled predominance of intuition will tend to keep an entity from the greater polarizations due to the vagaries of intuitive perception.' One of the things that kept me away from the new-age seminars and what not were the overwhelming majority of people that just wanted to stagnate by reinforcing the 'intuitive flights of fancy'. The Ra material (and other important works) were like a bridge to that subculture, and I could eventually come to appreciate the spirit of healing, 'light working', and what not.

"Simply Marvelous"

I'm no pilot of fancy flights, but I do so enjoy the thrill ride of the intuition. Maybe I still have a good grip of the reins, if I take a step back and overview myself. (is cynicism a good bit for the bridle? I have a storehouse of it)
(05-13-2011, 12:18 AM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]I'm no pilot of fancy flights, but I do so enjoy the thrill ride of the intuition. Maybe I still have a good grip of the reins, if I take a step back and overview myself. (is cynicism a good bit for the bridle? I have a storehouse of it)
Of course, the intuition is the closest faculty we have to connect to 'spirit'. It's pointing towards 'the source' and the 'numinous' and we 'resonate' with that 'vibration' and energy. But it's unconscious and out of reach until we 'polarize' by actually accepting it 'as our birth right' rather than keeping it 'charged' and at a 'safe' distance. This 'keeping it charged' aspect (oohs and aahs), seems to be almost like a drug to some.
Wow, zen, you are deep. Anyway, I do not want our dear Meerie to accuse me of derailing her thread on Dolores, knowing how of much of a fanatic fan she is of the therapist Tongue

The following web-page contains some good quotes from Dolores --

http://www.theshiftofconsciousness.info/...annon.html

Meerie

(05-13-2011, 01:14 AM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ], knowing how of much of a fanatic fan she is of the therapist Tongue

The following web-page contains some good quotes from Dolores --
http://www.theshiftofconsciousness.info/...annon.html

Thank you C! yesterday I ordered six more books by DC. Blush
I am such a fan. If she lived around here, I would probably be tempted to go to her house and stalk her Tongue
You ordered 6 books, Meerie!! Wow, you do look like the greatest fan of the lady. What are you planning to do? Marry her :p

Meerie

I started reading "conversations with Nostradamus" yesterday.
DC regressed a lady to a life where she was one of his medicine students. Suddenly Nostradamus entered the regression, lol.
It is so funny to read, the cat and dog of the regressed person suddenly entered the room and stood beside her, attentively observing what was going on.
DC then proceeds to ask Nostradamus details of his life and of his predictions. They agreed to look at some of his quatrains and their interpretations together.
Since the regression happened in 1986, shortly after the nuclear disaster in Chernobyl, DC asked about nuclear power. Nostradamus referred about its dangers, especially if an earthquake were to hit one of the power plants. Sounds eerily familiar, doesn't it.
She also asked about recent developments, and Nostradamus hinted there was a possibility of war in the "Persian countries". A couple years later we had the Gulf war.
Since I am interested in riddles and cryptography anyway, I am looking forward to reading more about the interpretation of his quatrains.

3DMonkey

The quatrains are "crazy talk" I tell ya. Smile Nonsensical.

He is an interesting man, but figuring out what he was talking about is anyone's guess.

Meerie

In one of them he actually predicted the great fire in London.
Just because people don't know how to interpret them doesn't mean there is no meaning behind them. The veiling and puzzling was done on purpose.
It seems to have been quite common around that time - check out "Cornelius Agrippa : De occulta philosophia" for example. Agrippa lived at approx. the same time as Nostradamus. His work was deliberately veiled since he dealt with delicate subjects like maaaagick BigSmile
(05-18-2011, 08:22 AM)Meerie Wrote: [ -> ]In one of them he actually predicted the great fire in London.
Just because people don't know how to interpret them doesn't mean there is no meaning behind them. The veiling and puzzling was done on purpose.
It seems to have been quite common around that time - check out "Cornelius Agrippa : De occulta philosophia" for example. Agrippa lived at approx. the same time as Nostradamus. His work was deliberately veiled since he dealt with delicate subjects like maaaagick BigSmile

Hi, dear Meerie. How are you? Quite a long time since I wrote here at b4th, in terms of hours elapsed. Gosh, something magical happened today, Meerie. I spoke to an individual who is the closest to my heart. Never thought that would happen. Did Nostradamus ever predict that? Tongue I am going to celebrate 18th of May as the anniversary of a special event henceforth. Heart
Hey Meerie! Thanks for the Dolores Cannon info. I've enjoyed reading the Keepers of the Garden from the link you provided. I love coming across stuff like this by "chance" in these forums. Have you ever read Brian Weiss? He is another past life regression therapist that resonates with me. I've read all of his books, they were my first taste of "awakening" before I found the LOO material.

Meerie

Dear C,
yes sometime magical things do indeed happen Wink Nice to see you pop in. Heart
Dear Ocean,
nice to see you too! Heart Glad you liked the Dolores Cannon info.
Brian Weiss does sound familiar. You know, I have been reading so many books these last years I sometimes forget.. Blush
our library has some of his books. I will borrow one and then I might realize I have read him before.
"the many lives of the soul" for example.

Meerie

(05-11-2011, 04:30 AM)Spectrum Wrote: [ -> ]I believe she's also saying "all ETs are positive"...so...yeah...

We live in a free will universe: each to his own. Smile

Well the following excerpt shows that she knows not all ETs are positive RollEyes.
It is taken from Dolores Cannon, Conversations with Nostradamus, vol. 2, p. 271. It is interesting insofar as this time it is not a regression, but a progression (she is taking John into one of his future lives, after the transition. Humankind is aware of extraterrestrials and space travels are a common thing).

D: Were all of these extraterrestrial helpers of the highest intentions? I was wondering if any of the people who came from other planets were negative?
J: Well, there is another federation that could be considered negative. They are from a solar system that is about 300 light years from our central planet, the sun. They were around at the time of the Earth shift, but they were prevented from taking part in the rescue by the force fields of all these other members of the United Federation.
D: Did the people of that federation have any connection with Earth before this?
J: That federation had been influencing the planet prior to the shift, yes. In the old world they were called demons, but in actuality they are a force within the universe. As you know, the universe is eternal and unlimited, but there are negative entities.
D: Then when the shift occurred, did they want to help or were they going to be disruptive?
J: They were prevented from doing anything at that time, but they have control over worlds that are still evolving into spiritual and human consciousness.
D: I was curious about that because I thought there might have been some being around the time of these great upheavals that were not at all positive.

Meerie

She mentions symptoms of Earth moving into higher dimension as well. High blood pressure and dizziness among other things. It caused in me a mental breakdown a couple of months ago. I'm really feeling the changes.
greeeeat.
I think her books are faked.
(01-02-2012, 12:32 AM)turtledude23 Wrote: [ -> ]I think her books are faked.

Why do you think so?

Zachary

Thanks for posting that...definently good to think about...

..but what if that all really was happening...?

I am open...all I know is...the 'new age' movement and authors like dolores cannon are one of the main reasons I am where I am at today. So I try to remain thankful for that, at the very least.
I enjoyed her newest book: Three Waves of Volunteers--sounds like lots of wanderers.

I think the best way to judge information is to cross-reference. I always look for information that is given in several different sources--especially several different kinds of sources, even if it seems a little different in each. Then run that by your own heart...hopefully bypassing the ego...BigSmile

Meerie

(01-02-2012, 12:32 AM)turtledude23 Wrote: [ -> ]I think her books are faked.

In her books, the subjects under hypnosis sometimes give different explanations - I recall, when asked about crop circles, for example, one regressé said they came from the earth itself, another that they were of ET origin, if I am not mistaken. I think there were also different explanations as to the origin of the Egyptian pyramids.
Dolores Cannon says that if information given under hypnosis seems contradictory, that stems from the fact that the subjects themselves have different backgrounds and knowledge.
So I can understand that this may look suspicious or not trustworthy information to some.
Still I find it intriguing, and I don't really care about the contradictions. They give me food for thought and the stories are interesting nevertheless and that is enough to be grateful for, imo.

Meerie

new interesting interview with Dolores... she talks about her recent travels and also visiting the Vatican and the connection with Egypt...

http://www.veritasradio.com/guests/2012/...cannon.php
I just finished reading book 4 of Convoluted Universe, after I found out that Carla went through with her regression session with Dolores.

I was interested in her technique and the reasoning behind her therapy.

there is no doubt that what she does is effective; I believe the accounts of the miracle healings that take place once the understandings from the Subconscious are brought through.

the mechanism by which this happens is through what she calls the 'Matrix'; and the description she gives of it corresponds very closely to what Ra terms the 'ka' or form maker body (indigo ray body).

as for the book itself, the first half was quite interesting, and it seems the best regression stories were chosen and placed there; the second half I mostly skimmed through, only really getting insight from a few there. (41 chapters in all).

- -

what I learnt was that only the really desperate and broken seek out these regression sessions. And Dolores says herself that she is interested in offering healing, and not in indulging in 'entertainment regressions' for those that want to fantasize about previous lives.

there is a common thread of those who seek the therapy of being in quite a bad state physically, many are in an unhappy marriage, and there is quite some disatisfaction with work life usually.

one could say they have 'gone off track', and that reconnecting with the Subconscious (what Dolores calls the Higher Self) helps them appreciate the lessons they programmed themselves to learn, and to do what they came here to do.

what I also noticed was that the disease was a manfestion of physical catalyst which in turn was mental catalyst that had not been dealt with or had gone unrecognised. The mental catalyst itself was a result of programming to balance out the past life in which the 'karma' had taken place. That was why the healing could be effectuated. Once the link between the occurence in the previous life was brought to awareness, and then linked to the mental catalyst (the lesson in this life), and understood, the physical catalyst (the disease) could be released. The suffering had gone on long enough; and the seeking of regression and healing was in itself a sign that forgiveness was being sought. Dolores was only acting as a facilitator in the process; something she also acknowledges in this book.

- -

it has been quite some time since I've done some reading; most of my learning these days takes place through inner teachers and dreamwork. Its nice to be reminded of a former period of my life. I also loved the intro story of Dolores being a Keeper of Scrolls at the Library of Alexandria before it was burnt to ashes.

oh, and the stories of the Subconscious carrying out the actual healings were astonishing. I was gobsmacked BigSmile
just finished reading 'Jesus and the Essenes'.

a big recommend from me. Seems to verify everything that Ra speaks of to Jesus.

well edited book. The regressed subject (a member of the Essenes and teacher of Jesus) is acutely intelligent, insightful, articulate and even funny at times.

Dolores is a true champion bringing this information to light Smile
I read 2 of her books and I think she's either channeling her unconscious and hearing what she wants to hear or faking it. I'm skeptical of channeling in general, with one exception.
(02-13-2013, 09:06 AM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]one could say they have 'gone off track', and that reconnecting with the Subconscious (what Dolores calls the Higher Self) helps them appreciate the lessons they programmed themselves to learn, and to do what they came here to do.

I have seen interviews with her and she is very careful to refer to what she speaks with as the deep subconscious. I think she is not religious and steers away from use of terms like "higher self" and "oversoul" and other labels.

(02-18-2013, 02:35 PM)turtledude23 Wrote: [ -> ]I read 2 of her books and I think she's either channeling her unconscious and hearing what she wants to hear or faking it. I'm skeptical of channeling in general, with one exception.

She doesn't channel. She does hypnosis on another person whereby the hypnosis goes deeper than the conscious mind and speaks with the deep subconscious, what we here would call the higher self.
i would have to disagree that only the broken seek regressions. not at all. people come looking for answers for questions in their lives. u dont have to be broken or damaged to do that . just curious and looking for answers.

norral Heart
so I just finished reading "They Walked with Jesus" which forms a companion volume to "Jesus and the Essenes"

this volume covers two women who were regressed to former lives during the time of Jesus, when both were young women.

one was at the Temple, and took care of children as a sort of nanny or day nurse, but who had gone through esoteric training and was able see auras and energy. The only encounter she had with Jesus (whom she does not recognise as such, but only as a being filled with white light, someone 'from the light') is when she is approached by Jesus and some sort of out-of-body or time/space experience occurs. The children also experience this.

the other woman felt the calling early on (as a 13 year old) and after been given time to reconsider, she 'walked' with Jesus, and did work in a leper village. She, too, became psychic and perceived energy. She saw visions of the end, and how the life of Jesus would play out.

the descriptions of the 'light' and the pure love that radiated from this individual are just astonishing. He is a paragon for service, respect for others, and teaching as best he could. He could heal those who were ready for it; when the disease was not karmic or fulfilling another teaching purpose (self chosen). But regardless, he could bring ease to any pain or suffering, even if the condition remained.

the shining radiance of his being, the self purification and clarification of self; the 'knowingness' of his mission and how it would play out.

this was the teacher of love; that fear is what induces darkness and the disease and illness of mankind. He was paranormal to the highest degree.

These two volumes are the closest picture I have of this individual.

this is truly an amazing service that Dolores has brought this to light. And I notice that her author pic has her wearing glasses, whereas the newer ones she seems to be clear sighted. I am assuming a healing has taken place there herself BigSmile

blessings all; and thanks for the opportunity in sharing these thoughts

peace
thanks plenum for the insight into Jesus life. He truly was remarkable.
I am reading Jesus and the Essenes right now. Never before has a book had me "on the edge of my seat", as it were, and I am enjoying it thoroughly.
I came across this link, with several Dolores Cannon books in pdf format. I'm quite intrigued with the Jesus ones.

http://esotericonline.net/docs/index.php...yBDYW5ub24=
Pages: 1 2 3