Bring4th

Full Version: Dolores Cannon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

Meerie

Dolores Cannon is a past-life regressionist and hypnotist. By "chance" she discovered that many people she regressed had past-lives not only on earth but on other planets, with drastically different life-situations.
I read "the custodians" and the "convoluted universe" books, "Legacy from the stars" and "keepers of the garden". (I think I will order the rest of her available books too). Yes I am a fan Tongue
This is her homepage: http://dolorescannon.com/index.html
She is 80 now and still continues her work, travelling the world, doing seminars, etc.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihH0L_bffAA
(05-10-2011, 07:52 AM)Meerie Wrote: [ -> ]Dolores Cannon is a past-life regressionist and hypnotist. By "chance" she discovered that many people she regressed had past-lives not only on earth but on other planets, with drastically different life-situations.
I read "the custodians" and the "convoluted universe" books, "Legacy from the stars" and "keepers of the garden". (I think I will order the rest of her available books too). Yes I am a fan Tongue
This is her homepage: http://dolorescannon.com/index.html
She is 80 now and still continues her work, travelling the world, doing seminars, etc.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihH0L_bffAA

Thank you for this, Meerie. Much appreciated. The video is very good in my opinion. There is much there that overlaps with the LOO.

If you have any further information, please link them as well. Thank you Heart
I love that interview, it prompted me to have a Cannon regression last year.

Very interesting :¬)
Hi, I would just caution to have those discernment antennae mounted high with this kind of information. She gets her information from her regression subjects while they're under hypnosis (something comes through), meaning they're untuned channels, so anything can come through.

I'm not sure exactly what claims she makes, but I know that she says we're moving into a 5D earth. The problem with many of this channeled info, is they take the responsibility away from the self, saying things like "earth's frequency is increasing, and you will be included in the higher frequency" or "everyone is going to experience dna upgrades" etc. etc.

So basically what they do is they take the necessity for the work that entities need to do on themselves to balance energy centers away, which is paramount in the Ra material. Or they put a lot of emphasis on something in particular that isn't of such importance as meditation and balancing, like diet, or any number of things that distract from the real work (which doesn’t even enjoy any attention).

With mixed polarity channels or negative channels ideas of separation are also introduced on the sly, sometimes very believable.

Not saying she has nefarious intentions at all, channelers themselves are generally also duped by the channel, just saying have those discernment antennae mounted. Smile
i agree spectrum that we should be discerning with everything that we read or hear, whether it is regression info or channeled info or the bible or anything. my own personal approach is to take what i resonate with and ignore the rest. that said i like her work i find it uplifting. what u say however is very true, we must do the work on ourselves and examine who we are and make the changes ourselves. there is no getting around that unless we examine ourselves honestly we are kidding ourselves. whatever is going to happen on this earth and i dont think anybody is absolutely sure, if your heart is guided by love u have nothing to be concerned about

norral
Fortunately anyone familiar with the Ra material has an advantage when it comes to discernment of channeled (and other) information. I still sometimes peek at channeled info here and there, I just wanted to point out the red flag that people sometimes forget about, as in what's not being said. We know how to discern that which is being said.
She had an interesting interview with Project Camelot.
(05-10-2011, 11:45 AM)Spectrum Wrote: [ -> ]Not saying she has nefarious intentions at all, channelers themselves are generally also duped by the channel, just saying have those discernment antennae mounted. Smile

Very good point. With the Ra material, our personal standards have been set so high that it easy to clearly see sometimes through other sources. It takes away the fun at times, but it is good to have the highest form of truth possible close to you.

But once the Ra material has been imbibed, I think other materials become supplementary to our search.

Meerie

(05-10-2011, 11:45 AM)Spectrum Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I would just caution to have those discernment antennae mounted high with this kind of information. She gets her information from her regression subjects while they're under hypnosis (something comes through), meaning they're untuned channels, so anything can come through.

I'm not sure exactly what claims she makes, but I know that she says we're moving into a 5D earth. The problem with many of this channeled info, is they take the responsibility away from the self, saying things like "earth's frequency is increasing, and you will be included in the higher frequency" or "everyone is going to experience dna upgrades" etc. etc.
Dolores Cannon has information released from her clients while under a somnambulist trance state, the information being communicated directly from their ‘higher self’’.
This is not channeling, therefore I didn't put it into the "non LLresearch channeling material".
As to the 5D, couldn't it be she means 5 Dimensional (as opposed to density?)
When I read material like this I do not compare it to the Ra material. For me the Ra material is not gospel. I just make sure if it resonates intuitively with me. And that is the case here. But everyone has their own approach.

http://www.theshiftofconsciousness.info/...arden.html

There is some excerpts of her books "keepers of the Garden", in case anyone wants to read more about DC's work.
(05-11-2011, 01:57 AM)Meerie Wrote: [ -> ]Dolores Cannon has information released from her clients while under a somnambulist trance state, the information being communicated directly from their ‘higher self’’.
This is not channeling, therefore I didn't put it into the "non LLresearch channeling material".

higher self, is still an entity in mid 6th density. ra, is past the point of higher self.

it is debatable that whether this constitutes channeling, or not.

ra material is not 'gospel' for us, because we believe, or 'resonate'. we are using it as a standard because it is reliable.
(05-11-2011, 01:57 AM)Meerie Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.theshiftofconsciousness.info/...arden.html

Dear Meerie, thank you for posting this. It is so sweet of you to give readers this link to consider.

This link is very extensive. I will go through it in detail and get back to you in case of questions. So keep a tab on this thread Smile
(05-10-2011, 12:18 PM)norral Wrote: [ -> ]whatever is going to happen on this earth and i dont think anybody is absolutely sure, if your heart is guided by love u have nothing to be concerned about

That is a very sweet and intensely practical statement, norral. Thank you very much Heart

Meerie

(05-10-2011, 09:30 AM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]I love that interview, it prompted me to have a Cannon regression last year.

Do you want to talk a bit about how that was? you could also do it in Ankhs "regression thread".
unity100 Wrote:ra material is not 'gospel' for us, because we believe, or 'resonate'. we are using it as a standard because it is reliable.

That's it.

I believe she's also saying "all ETs are positive"...so...yeah...

We live in a free will universe: each to his own. Smile
(05-10-2011, 08:20 AM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ]There is much there that overlaps with the LOO.

I agree

(05-11-2011, 04:01 AM)Meerie Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-10-2011, 09:30 AM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]I love that interview, it prompted me to have a Cannon regression last year.

Do you want to talk a bit about how that was? you could also do it in Ankhs "regression thread".

I love to hear that too Wink

Thanks Meerie for putting up this thread. I´m sure It´ll be inspiring for a lot of people in here. Heart
this is from page 46 of the convoluted universe book 3. i will paraphrae
the section

q. do we have a specific goal in this life?

yes, u are working on it whether u are aware of it or not. just wanting to know it will help u to understand it. by becoming less concerned with running to this person or that and trusting the information coming to you from your higher self u will be able to realize what your goal is. by meditating and desire to grow u will learn more and more. learning self love is the final goal ( what a great statement). then she goes on to say that learning to love the self is the goal of life upon this planet.
i think that statement alone is worth the price of the book to me. what a great reminder. love yourself. all love starts with love of the self. the more we love ourselves the greater our capacity for love. and many many of us have had experiences that have taught us that we are not lovable
and then we have to do the work until we finally get to the point where we can say u know what i like who i am and if nobody else does it doesnt matter because i know who i am and i like me. and the more we like ourselves the greater our capacity to like others. so the 2 key points are forget about running to others for the wisdom that is already inside of u and love yourself brothers and sisters love that face u see in the mirror in the morning and love that soul that resides in this body. like i said those two points alone that reminder are worth the price of the book to me. and i dont agree with everything she says but i dont agree with everything anybody says. so what there is a wealth of wisdom in her work for me anyway, each one must decide for themselves .

norral
Sure, time permitting, I'll type up the experience :¬)
(05-11-2011, 11:29 AM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]Sure, time permitting, I'll type up the experience :¬)

Looking forward to that!!

Meerie

that is great Namaste! Heart
From Dolores Cannon, "Between death and life" p. 116:

"All paths lead in one direction. Some have a few more sidetracks along the way but everyone can learn from all these things and would be a more well-rounded person for doing so. By being close-minded you lose much of the experience of life.You should never rely on one path as being the way, the ultimate.
For in all paths there lies truth and in all paths there lies falsehood. You must spend your life sifting thru them to find what is your truth - to discover what you know to be truth for yourself. It does not have to necessarily be truth for others and you must accept this. It is not an easy path to be different."

I love this part, it just so resonates with me.
(05-12-2011, 01:26 AM)Meerie Wrote: [ -> ]that is great Namaste! Heart
From Dolores Cannon, "Between death and life" p. 116:

"All paths lead in one direction. Some have a few more sidetracks along the way but everyone can learn from all these things and would be a more well-rounded person for doing so. By being close-minded you lose much of the experience of life.You should never rely on one path as being the way, the ultimate.
For in all paths there lies truth and in all paths there lies falsehood. You must spend your life sifting thru them to find what is your truth - to discover what you know to be truth for yourself. It does not have to necessarily be truth for others and you must accept this. It is not an easy path to be different."

I love this part, it just so resonates with me.

Thank you for the beautiful excerpt, dear Meerie. I think it perfectly resonates with the following words of Ra from 80.10 --

Quote:It is also to be noted that an adept is one which has freed itself more and more from the constraints of the thoughts, opinions, and bonds of other-selves. Whether this is done for service to others or service to self, it is a necessary part of the awakening of the adept. This freedom is seen by those not free as what you would call evil or black. The magic is recognized; the nature is often not.
(05-10-2011, 08:20 AM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ]There is much there that overlaps with the LOO.
What I've noticed is that the field of channeling and new age thought especially, necessarily borrows ideas from like minded people and groups to better express intuitive notions. It has to. The ideational overlap is not necessarily indicative of truth, but rather grasping for convenient, expressive concepts and many popular ones being available, including the Ra Material. That's how each develops, not on its own, but with that type of cross pollination.

Where there is developed thought that resonates, the intuitive world view is borrowed and adapted, and now 'this is how it is'. Just like how Carla borrowed the 'wanderer' concept, others may borrow the 4th density = 4th chakra concept. The knowledge frameworks constructed are just a means to an end, as 'understanding is not of this density'. The information they relate evolves (as it should), but really it's just new forms of very old ideas, perhaps now better suited to a contemporary audience's sensibilities and attention span.
(05-12-2011, 07:29 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Just like how Carla borrowed the 'wanderer' concept

Where did Carla borrow that from, zenmaster?
(05-12-2011, 08:26 AM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-12-2011, 07:29 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Just like how Carla borrowed the 'wanderer' concept

George Hunt Williamson
(05-12-2011, 09:16 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]George Hunt Williamson

So this is the individual who first originated the concept!

Great to know that. Thank you very much, zen.
The first time I heard this concept was in here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wW6VV8nIwMs (doctor who 1963)
(05-12-2011, 09:35 AM)kia Wrote: [ -> ]The first time I heard this concept was in here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wW6VV8nIwMs (doctor who 1963)

Thanks for this, kia. I enjoyed it. The ET flap was strong even back then, eh Smile
(05-12-2011, 11:51 AM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-12-2011, 09:35 AM)kia Wrote: [ -> ]The first time I heard this concept was in here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wW6VV8nIwMs (doctor who 1963)

Thanks for this, kia. I enjoyed it. The ET flap was strong even back then, eh Smile

Yes, it took me ages to find that episode which is actually this one (part2) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jU4BxB52S...re=related
When I read wanderer in the LOO I knew I´ve heard that word before and not till I listen to that doctor who music I remembered where... “we are wanderers from the 4th dimension” I used to watch it when I was a kid and loved it too Wink
(05-12-2011, 09:16 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-12-2011, 08:26 AM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ]

George Hunt Williamson

Y'all should read the Brown Notebook writings at the LLResearch library, if you haven't done that already.
(05-12-2011, 09:24 AM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-12-2011, 09:16 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]George Hunt Williamson

So this is the individual who first originated the concept!

Great to know that. Thank you very much, zen.
Other Tongues, Other Flesh (1953), Ch 2 - The Wanderers
(05-12-2011, 08:59 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Other Tongues, Other Flesh (1953), Ch 2 - The Wanderers

zenmaster, this is brilliant stuff. Thank you very much for linking it. It answers so many questions. Though I skimmed it just a few minutes, I was able to pick up many good and insightful points, which further illuminates the LOO for me.

You seem to very widely read on occult/spiritual topics, zen! My only good reading is the LOO.
(05-12-2011, 08:49 PM)Eddie Wrote: [ -> ]Y'all should read the Brown Notebook writings at the LLResearch library, if you haven't done that already.

Thanks, Eddie.
(05-12-2011, 10:19 PM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ]My only good reading is the LOO.
It is important to 'contextualize' people's knowledge frameworks, including Ra's 'somewhat different slant upon the information which is always and ever the same' Otherwise, the appreciation we have of them remain at the intuitive level. And as we know 'In your illusion the unbridled predominance of intuition will tend to keep an entity from the greater polarizations due to the vagaries of intuitive perception.' One of the things that kept me away from the new-age seminars and what not were the overwhelming majority of people that just wanted to stagnate by reinforcing the 'intuitive flights of fancy'. The Ra material (and other important works) were like a bridge to that subculture, and I could eventually come to appreciate the spirit of healing, 'light working', and what not.
Pages: 1 2 3