Bring4th

Full Version: Question on Session 31
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
excerpt from session 31:
The sexual energy transfers occur due to the polarizations of two mind/body/spirit complexes, each of which have some potential difference one to the other.
- - -
I wonder why, if we are one, is there this difference, "one to the other". With one, there is no other, right? If the creator is trying to experience itself, why? Why would you want to make love with yourself?
If you can't make love to yourself don't expect anyone else too either. Just my opinion. It's important to feel good about who you are and be honest with all that's going on around you at all times. You don't know who is watching these days so always practice loving your surroundings. Why not start with yourself. Plus it feels good knowing your in love.
(05-10-2011, 12:59 PM)soaksinthesun Wrote: [ -> ]excerpt from session 31:
The sexual energy transfers occur due to the polarizations of two mind/body/spirit complexes, each of which have some potential difference one to the other.
- - -
I wonder why, if we are one, is there this difference, "one to the other". With one, there is no other, right? If the creator is trying to experience itself, why? Why would you want to make love with yourself?

In the grandest scheme of things, we are all One. We are all the Creator. Everything is the creator.

But the Creator wishes to know itself. And to do this, there is the illusion that we are separate. This is why Ra uses the term "other-selves" instead of "others." Despite the fact you are truly one with the other-self you are experiencing sexually, there is the illusion that other-self is a different being.

Really, sexual energy transfer, the ecstasy of the melding with the other-self, is the Creator experiencing itself in an amazing way, removing this illusion. It is the merging of the Creator, and it is indeed WHY the Creator wishes to know itself.

You can turn the "all is one" thing around on anything...such as, why should you help an other-self, when it is really just helping yourself? Why should you go out of your way to make someone feel special, when that person is really not separate from you?
(05-10-2011, 12:59 PM)soaksinthesun Wrote: [ -> ]excerpt from session 31:
- - -

the 'one' is actually comprised of infinite numbers of 'many'. therefore, while there is 'one' in great sense, there are also many in the finite sense.
Those are good answers, soaker, so I'll just say welcome to the room! Continue asking questions like this and you will be just where we like you to be. Cool

And if these answers don't satisfy, say so and ask a different way.

3DMonkey

(05-10-2011, 12:59 PM)soaksinthesun Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder why, if we are one, is there this difference, "one to the other".

For every up there is a down? To and fro? Stop and go? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lD8t_x9BVI (another fav, Confused)

(05-10-2011, 12:59 PM)soaksinthesun Wrote: [ -> ]With one, there is no other, right?

Right. All the others are the one. Smile

(05-10-2011, 12:59 PM)soaksinthesun Wrote: [ -> ]If the creator is trying to experience itself, why?

Did it forget? Amnesia? I think its bored. Infinity. Infinity is a long way to go, and each experience is a new known thing.

(05-10-2011, 12:59 PM)soaksinthesun Wrote: [ -> ]Why would you want to make love with yourself?

Oh, come on! BigSmile
(05-10-2011, 11:11 PM)kycahi Wrote: [ -> ]Those are good answers, soaker, so I'll just say welcome to the room! Continue asking questions like this and you will be just where we like you to be. Cool

Thanks Kycahi. I've been asking why the divine manifested into the many for quite a while. I've heard many answers but none seem to ring true. Maybe it will come via the inner teacher at the right time.
We can't really claim to know that, other than to recall and quote what Ra said, which is to call it the First Distortion of the Law of One--the One divided itself into tiny little-selves cloaked with the ignorance that they are not separate but really chips of the infinite.

Ra said that the One did that in order to experience itself. Well, maybe it was lonely. :-/ Or bored.

3DMonkey

We aren't many. We are one. All is unity. The Creator knows this, and without us, Creator is like a body without oxygen. There is no Creator if there is no experience of Creator. All comes full circle. ALL. Full Circle.
(05-16-2011, 10:36 PM)soaksinthesun Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-10-2011, 11:11 PM)kycahi Wrote: [ -> ]Those are good answers, soaker, so I'll just say welcome to the room! Continue asking questions like this and you will be just where we like you to be. Cool

Thanks Kycahi. I've been asking why the divine manifested into the many for quite a while. I've heard many answers but none seem to ring true. Maybe it will come via the inner teacher at the right time.

I've always thought of this question in regards to "why?":
Quote:13.12 Questioner: Can you tell me how intelligent infinity became, shall we say (I’m having difficulty with the language), how intelligent infinity became individualized from itself?
Ra: I am Ra. This is an appropriate question.

The intelligent infinity discerned a concept. This concept was discerned to be freedom of will of awareness. This concept was finity. This was the first and primal paradox or distortion of the Law of One. Thus the one intelligent infinity invested itself in an exploration of many-ness. Due to the infinite possibilities of intelligent infinity there is no ending to many-ness. The exploration, thus, is free to continue infinitely in an eternal present.

What I personally take from this is that it is imperative that I be myself in the fullest sense. We are each an extension of the One Infinite Creator; we carve out our own little niches of existence throughout our incarnations. This means having no fears, taking risks, and living life in light and love because there is no 'wrong way' of doing it. Even the most miserable person in the world has their place, and we should thank them for undertaking that journey on our behalf! Just my 2 cents Tongue
(05-18-2011, 02:13 AM)hogey11 Wrote: [ -> ]What I personally take from this is that it is imperative that I be myself in the fullest sense. We are each an extension of the One Infinite Creator; we carve out our own little niches of existence throughout our incarnations. This means having no fears, taking risks, and living life in light and love because there is no 'wrong way' of doing it. Even the most miserable person in the world has their place, and we should thank them for undertaking that journey on our behalf! Just my 2 cents Tongue

Hogey's first sentence caught my attention. I believe that some 3Ders can be smart and even have a good chunk of wisdom but might still have blockage of self-awareness. If that might be you, or just to test yourself, go through a self assessment including how you deal with other selves.

Have you built a persona for yourself that you use when dealing with others? All of us have a public face, but if you work kind of hard at composing an image that you think makes you look good (whatever that means to you), this might be worth self-examination.

I doubt that many in this community have this issue, but if you identify a possibility in yourself, it would be an imbalance to work on. HTH. Heart

3DMonkey

(05-18-2011, 12:37 PM)kycahi Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-18-2011, 02:13 AM)hogey11 Wrote: [ -> ]What I personally take from this is that it is imperative that I be myself in the fullest sense. We are each an extension of the One Infinite Creator; we carve out our own little niches of existence throughout our incarnations. This means having no fears, taking risks, and living life in light and love because there is no 'wrong way' of doing it. Even the most miserable person in the world has their place, and we should thank them for undertaking that journey on our behalf! Just my 2 cents Tongue

Hogey's first sentence caught my attention. I believe that some 3Ders can be smart and even have a good chunk of wisdom but might still have blockage of self-awareness. If that might be you, or just to test yourself, go through a self assessment including how you deal with other selves.

Have you built a persona for yourself that you use when dealing with others? All of us have a public face, but if you work kind of hard at composing an image that you think makes you look good (whatever that means to you), this might be worth self-examination.

I doubt that many in this community have this issue, but if you identify a possibility in yourself, it would be an imbalance to work on. HTH. Heart

Thank you Kycahi.

....now where was that orange Ray blockage thread?...ah well .... Here's a good spot...

Someone was saying they had orange Ray blockages that equated to Ra's quote about reverting away from yellow. That this was simple seclusin. I didn't argue, but I didn't agree, and here is why-

The Wanderer supposedly has all these symptoms too, and they aren't reverting. Here is the simple test- can you connect with someone? We can all gain an aversion to the mainstream world, and it is likely that if you are operating in green and the majority don't relate, we get fed up a take retreat. But the test for self is, when I sit next to an individual in a one on one situation, do I want to connect with them and share the moment with them.

For me, the answer is yes, always. It's difficult to find ones that are open to it, so it does become frustrating and defeating. But if you know that you aren't closing persons out, And that your inclination to Be with them, you can be confident that you are open.
Quote:The Wanderer supposedly has all these symptoms too, and they aren't reverting. Here is the simple test- can you connect with someone? We can all gain an aversion to the mainstream world, and it is likely that if you are operating in green and the majority don't relate, we get fed up a take retreat. But the test for self is, when I sit next to an individual in a one on one situation, do I want to connect with them and share the moment with them.

For me, the answer is yes, always. It's difficult to find ones that are open to it, so it does become frustrating and defeating. But if you know that you aren't closing persons out, And that your inclination to Be with them, you can be confident that you are open.

I resonate strongly with this, 3DM. I have often started up conversations with relative strangers and have been stopped with "wait, I haven't even told my family/best friend/etc. about this stuff... why am I telling you?" quite often. The connection is key.

(also, baby girl is doing extremely well. Best of luck to your coming baby girl as well! Light and love to you and your wife and children BigSmile)

Quote:Hogey's first sentence caught my attention. I believe that some 3Ders can be smart and even have a good chunk of wisdom but might still have blockage of self-awareness. If that might be you, or just to test yourself, go through a self assessment including how you deal with other selves.

I do not mean "being myself" at the behest of my higher self. I would include balancing as a part of this, as it is how we respond to catalyst that shapes our worldviews in many ways.

I am speaking more to the acceptance of self. Your quirks, your stripes, whatever you want to call them. Celebrate your uniqueness, and celebrate others' as well. Some reach east, others reach west.
(05-18-2011, 02:13 AM)hogey11 Wrote: [ -> ]I've always thought of this question in regards to "why?":
Quote:13.12 Questioner: Can you tell me how intelligent infinity became, shall we say (I’m having difficulty with the language), how intelligent infinity became individualized from itself?

Ra: I am Ra. This is an appropriate question.
The intelligent infinity discerned a concept. This concept was discerned to be freedom of will of awareness. This concept was finity. This was the first and primal paradox or distortion of the Law of One. Thus the one intelligent infinity invested itself in an exploration of many-ness. Due to the infinite possibilities of intelligent infinity there is no ending to many-ness. The exploration, thus, is free to continue infinitely in an eternal present.

The above emboldened statement jumps out at me. Going back to the original query (How can there seem to be there two when all is One?), the answer would seem to lie in freedom of will of awareness. Interesting concept...

3DMonkey

Freedom of will ... of awareness.

It does seem to be the 'topic of the hour'. We have our Awareness, a Will to explore it, and the Freedom to direct it.

Related to this, my current meditation is that if this is all an illusion, why do we discuss extensively the next 'phase' of our physical environment? On the one hand, we release our attachments to this 3D "illusion". On the other hand, we are curious to discover a new illusion of 4D. The discovery of which is our collective effort to create It.

Puzzling, this is. Meditate, I will.
(05-30-2011, 04:08 AM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]Related to this, my current meditation is that if this is all an illusion, why do we discuss extensively the next 'phase' of our physical environment?

Good question. Just an off-hand response: The quality of awareness one chooses may be inter-twined with the intensity of one's desire to serve the One Creatrix (or however you would designate it) and stewardship of this physical realm can be one key approach towards intensification and solidification of a being's will to serve.

Contemplating apparent paradoxes may be another?