Bring4th

Full Version: What does Ra mean here?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Book III, Session 61
July 8, 1981 Wrote:
Each entity is, of course, a potential polarized portion of an other-self.

3DMonkey

I am a potential polarized portion of you.

Not an answer. I'm not pretending to know. I like restating it for clarity. I like the question. I'll enjoy the answers and pondering it.
Okay. Reading the rest of the quote,
" Ra: I am Ra. Within the body there are many polarities which relate to the balancing of the energy centers of the various bodies of the unmanifested entity. It is well to explore these polarities for work in healing.

Each entity is, of course, a potential polarized portion of an other-self."

These many polarities are where I was headed with the astrology and archetypes thread. There are many many manifestations of aspects within one house in astrology. These each "pair" up uniquely with an otherself in the opposite house. I can go into detail in that thread.

For this, a great common phrase to place here is "we don't truly know self until we see self in an other's eyes." So, with MANY polarities in need of balancing, we find them in others.

Unbound

I think we incarnate in groups, so therefore each of us have one particular person whom is our opposite polarity. I think this is so from my own experience. However, I also agree with 3D, that we need many of these other polarities to achieve a proper balance. Those we encounter in life are always a natural part of our balance and by reflecting with with our neighbors we can discover our own make-up.
(05-13-2011, 05:00 PM)Spectrum Wrote: [ -> ]
Book III, Session 61
July 8, 1981 Wrote:
Each entity is, of course, a potential polarized portion of an other-self.

Hi, Spectrum. Nice question. I think it may be related to the following observation of Ra in 74.9 --

Quote:The disciplined personality, when faced with an other-self, has all centers balanced according to its unique balance. Thusly the other-self looks in a mirror seeing its self.

But the prerequisite though is all centers balanced; which is why I think Ra adds the word 'potential' before 'polarized person'.
Here's the biological example:
Quote:The body is a creature of the mind’s creation. It has its biases. The biological bias must be first completely understood and then the opposite bias allowed to find full expression in understanding. Again, the process of acceptance of the body as a balanced, as well as polarized, individual may then be accomplished. It is then the task to extend this understanding to the bodies of the other-selves whom you will meet.

The simplest example of this is the understanding that each biological male is female; each biological female is male. This is a simple example. However, in almost every case wherein you are attempting the understanding of the body of self or other-self, you will again find that the most subtle discernment is necessary in order to fully grasp the polarity complexes involved.

Psychologically, we explore one facet of our being at the expense of the other. Another person may be pursuing a reciprocal or conjugate or complementary path of another - for example, due to personality biases (MBTI). That creates polarization between the two people.

3DMonkey

These are all great answers.

This quote is centered on the topic of healing. When I am reading LOO, I want to focus on the topic of conversation. I find the healing topic to be a very advanced discussion. Sometimes I get caught up, forgetting the topic, and thinking I need to be doing whatever they are saying. Then I step back, and I realize that it isn't about the average 3Der such as myself.

For example- to "understand" the body would be a 5D native using healing techniques.
Here we are in the 3D, deliberately and of our own free will, living incompletely and not balanced. I guess it only makes sense that other selves that we meet up or live with have traits that would, if we but notice, help us to achieve better balance. Makes me want to know even better all of my friends and family and to make more friends to get this balancing thing going!

Somewhat related, I happened to catch a bit of a TV show where people are asked what they would tell their 16-year-old self if they could. One woman said she would say, "Make friends with every nerd you can, especially ones that play Dungeons and Dragons, because some day they will take over everything!"

3DMonkey

" Makes me want to know even better all of my friends and family and to make more friends to get this balancing thing going!"

That's the spirit! BigSmile
Thanks you guys for shedding some light on this. Much appreciated.

3DMonkey Wrote:Then I step back, and I realize that it isn't about the average 3Der such as myself.

Ra said healing is within the ability of any '3Der', but it takes great dedication of course. I smile sometimes at the analogies Ra makes, like there where Don was enquiring about the crystal healing:

Book III, Session 58, June 16, 1981 Wrote:Questioner: We have tried healing with the diamond crystal. I have tried
both using the crystal around my neck and dangling it from a chain held in
my right hand. I think that possibly that to do the best work on the wrist I
should dangle the crystal just below my right hand from a distance of just a
centimeter or two, holding it directly above the wrist. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This would be appropriate if you were practiced at your
healing art. To work with a powerful crystal such as you have, while unable
to perceive the magnetic flux of the subtle bodies, is perhaps the same as
recommending that the beginner, with saw and nail, create the Vatican.

Wanderers are also regular 3Ders, in terms of the forgetting, they just bring a lot of compassion along with them.
The act of healing is one where a new choice of something viable is made available. It's an opportunity. Anyone can offer another this opportunity. So yes, it's for everyone - even 3Ders.

Sure, there are a lot of different techniques which would seem difficult to learn, but if you've followed 5.2 to some extent, and can activate indigo, you can offer ('miraculous') healing to the extent that the recipient is congruent with what is being offered.
zen Wrote:but if you've followed 5.2 to some extent, and can activate indigo,

Just like that! TongueBigSmile easy peasy pie
(05-14-2011, 04:17 PM)Spectrum Wrote: [ -> ]
zen Wrote:but if you've followed 5.2 to some extent, and can activate indigo,

Just like that! TongueBigSmile easy peasy pie
Should it not be 'easy'?
Zen Wrote:Should it not be 'easy'?

Well, I 'myself' have not 'activated indigo', I don't think. I would imagine there are people out there for whom it's relatively easy, but I think for the vast majority it's a longer haul. Have you activated your indigo, Zen?

3DMonkey

They are sold out of energy center monitoring devices in my area. Can someone lend me yours? Tongue

I've no idea what is open or closed in me.
Only time I've tried to use indigo, personally, has been with 'energetic' support from others that may be considered 'adepts'. I am not saying it's 'easy', and I'm not in a position to suggest 'how' it works, just that the 'ability' does indeed follow (generically) from what Ra suggested. The self/other-self 'balancing' creates conditions which allow the healing phenomenon.
3D Wrote:I've no idea what is open or closed in me.

I have worked through some past issues, lots of forgiveness of others and myself, and acceptance, and started living in the now. That undoubtedly made a big change, and I think some blockages were removed. I am much calmer and happier, and accepting of things even happening in the now. But I also wouldn't know what the situation is exactly with my energy centres.
(05-14-2011, 04:48 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]They are sold out of energy center monitoring devices in my area. Can someone lend me yours? Tongue
You have one built in with your consciousness.

(05-14-2011, 04:48 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]I've no idea what is open or closed in me.
But you can sense the characteristics of each center and whether or not these attributes are available for use, right? Have you tried?
Zen Wrote:Only time I've tried to use indigo, personally, has been with 'energetic' support from others that may be considered 'adepts'. I am not saying it's 'easy', and I'm not in a position to suggest 'how' it works, just that the 'ability' does indeed follow (generically) from what Ra suggested. The self/other-self 'balancing' creates conditions which allow the healing phenomenon.

Thanks Zen. Where is the 5.2 you speak of?

3DMonkey

(05-14-2011, 04:56 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Only time I've tried to use indigo, personally, has been with 'energetic' support from others that may be considered 'adepts'. I am not saying it's 'easy', and I'm not in a position to suggest 'how' it works, just that the 'ability' does indeed follow (generically) from what Ra suggested. The self/other-self 'balancing' creates conditions which allow the healing phenomenon.

hmm, not be narcissistic, but I hope you didn't think I would disagree with this because of my post #6.

Sure it's possible, perhaps even by 'accident' on occasion.
(05-14-2011, 04:59 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-14-2011, 04:48 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]They are sold out of energy center monitoring devices in my area. Can someone lend me yours? Tongue
You have one built in with your consciousness.

(05-14-2011, 04:48 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]I've no idea what is open or closed in me.
But you can sense the characteristics of each center and whether or not these attributes are available for use, right? Have you tried?

Not really. and . . . I think I have.

Honestly, any and all clues I have to these are intuited.
(05-14-2011, 04:59 PM)Spectrum Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks Zen. Where is the 5.2 you speak of?

Funny Monkey...

3DMonkey

(05-14-2011, 05:08 PM)Spectrum Wrote: [ -> ]

Funny Monkey...

hehehe. If only it were that easy!!
zenmaster Wrote:5.2

Thanks Zen.
(05-14-2011, 05:03 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]Not really. and . . . I think I have.

You could do an exercise where you focus attention on each center in order, from red to violet. 'Be' that center. While focusing, just experience or feel what it suggests. I think it will become more recognizable, to some extent, as an indicator of information pertaining to that center. You are probably already familiar with the energies, as they are 'you' - but maybe you have not tried to classify them individually? I think recognition with these patterns will suggest what is 'blocked' in particular situations.

3DMonkey

(05-14-2011, 05:15 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-14-2011, 05:03 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]Not really. and . . . I think I have.

You could do an exercise where you focus attention on each center in order, from red to violet. 'Be' that center. While focusing, just experience or feel what it suggests. I think it will become more recognizable, to some extent, as an indicator of information pertaining to that center. You are probably already familiar with the energies, as they are 'you' - but maybe you have not tried to classify them individually? I think recognition with these patterns will suggest what is 'blocked' in particular situations.

I sincerely appreciate your service, zenmaster. Thank you. I will listen. I will.

I just tried it, and they all feel extremely open. They seem to illuminate around my body concentrically*. (shrug)

Should I imagine them closed?
(05-14-2011, 05:35 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]I just tried it, and they all feel extremely open. They seem to illuminate around my body concentrically*. (shrug)

The point with that was to recognize the difference in energy 'signatures'. You might try imagining the energy in a chakra increasing some. And, paying attention to it, see if that makes a difference in perception of the particular qualities of that center.

3DMonkey

(05-14-2011, 06:04 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-14-2011, 05:35 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]I just tried it, and they all feel extremely open. They seem to illuminate around my body concentrically*. (shrug)

The point with that was to recognize the difference in energy 'signatures'. You might try imagining the energy in a chakra increasing some. And, paying attention to it, see if that makes a difference in perception of the particular qualities of that center.

Nothing noticeable. Only my imagination. It's relaxing. I can say that.
(05-15-2011, 12:19 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]Nothing noticeable. Only my imagination.
Well, if not your imagination, then what else would be used? The imagination can be a more primary, reliable, and sensitive perceiver of info, such as the chakra energies. That's not to say 'imagination' as in the detached idea or thought of something. I guess it could be considered an extra-sensory or 'psychic' function which can mimic the regular senses (seeing, hearing for example) and also have an emotional quality. I haven't really attempted to rationalize how it works until now.

Fundamentally, the perceiving attitude is a directed consciousness, where the desired information is picked up or impressed in the pscyhe (the 'imagination'). The attitude is one of awareness where you 'allow' for, or make a space for, the information from the object of focus. The quality of information can be represented by a feeling and a concept. Like the root chakra is a feeling combined with an awareness of 'groundedness' and 'confidence'. Heart chakra is like a deep 'acceptance'. As you pay attention to each one, they should express something about their nature that is similar to the longstanding material on the subject.