Bring4th

Full Version: Intense energies and DNA changes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Last night and today the energies have been exceptionally strong to me. I'm not sure if it's the Field pushing more, or the 4d energies. But I constantly feel them pushing against my heart and solar plexus chakras.

I also feel what I can best liken to be DNA changes. My whole body feels like it's undergoing some transfomration. It's a little uncomfortable as my muscles and body are aching, and I have this constant force on me that feels like I'm under water.

But I do feel much more balanced than before. Just got to get through some of these growing pains.

Are others feeling physical sensations from the energies? Any physical discomfort?

I actually do enjoy the sensations a bit, as it lets me know something is working. When the sensations tend to dissipate, I tend to miss them.
I can relate to this to be honest.

3DMonkey

Did you try Dayquil?

(I'm totally joking Smile)

Brittany

I've been feeling this for about 2 years now. Everything from chronic fatigue to what feels like zaps of electricity going up and down my spine, and what I can only describe as the feeling of something growing out of the top of my head. At times all my hairs stand on end and it feels like my whole body is vibrating rapidly. Some of it is cool. Some of it annoys me, but I guess if it's changing me for the better it's worth it.
The 3DMonkey beat me to it. I was going to post, "Take 2 aspirin and call me in the morning," but two silly jokes in this important thread are too many.

To the point, I'm not experiencing any such symptom and don't know whether to feel lucky or envious. For now, I'll have some of both, with envy in the lead.

Best wishes to all for a good outcome!
I relate totally to those symptoms... and yes the fatigue and the ache are annoys sometimes
(05-17-2011, 01:47 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Are others feeling physical sensations from the energies? Any physical discomfort?

Not so much physical, but I have been experiencing moments of tremendous mental and intellectual clarity recently (usually between 2 and 5AM, when I can't sleep). Concurrently with this, I have been remembering more details from one of my past lives, concerning the construction and usage of megalithic monuments in Neolithic/early Bronze Age Britain.

I have been pondering if I should reveal at once what I have learned/remembered, or if I should wait for more pieces of the puzzle.
Last night I had the most extreme bouts of sleep paralysis I've ever had, coupled with some of the most veil-piercing experiences I've ever experienced.
Would it be worthwhile to note the particular time, to see if there are time of day correlations between people's experiences?

I've never felt a DNA change, but I never had that suggestion impressed on me as a possible interpretation of energy. I think it's amazing how people can feel their own DNA changes, without aid of a device, but I suppose there are yet others that can detect a single atom out of place.

Brittany

(05-17-2011, 07:28 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Would it be worthwhile to note the particular time, to see if there are time of day correlations between people's experiences?

Mine happen at random, though if something particularly moves me I'm almost guaranteed to feel it. It may simply be the feeling of my chakras opening. Those moments where I feel flooded with love and peace I get a nice tingly feeling all over my body. I don't think I'm nearly learned enough in the field to state that I know for sure what is happening...I just know I feel a lot of things that have been associated with DNA change.
(05-17-2011, 07:28 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Would it be worthwhile to note the particular time, to see if there are time of day correlations between people's experiences?

For what it would be worth to this thread, my experience happened around 4-5am.
(05-17-2011, 11:20 PM)abridgetoofar Wrote: [ -> ]

If it's a global thing, rather than a local thing, UTC time?

Meerie

(05-17-2011, 01:47 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Last night and today the energies have been exceptionally strong to me. I'm not sure if it's the Field pushing more, or the 4d energies. But I constantly feel them pushing against my heart and solar plexus chakras.

I also feel what I can best liken to be DNA changes. My whole body feels like it's undergoing some transfomration. It's a little uncomfortable as my muscles and body are aching, and I have this constant force on me that feels like I'm under water.

I have also been quite highly strung lately (too much energy) and I felt the muscle pain. Some of the girls said they had pain in their legs and backs, it almost felt like labor pain! Gina likened it to feeling the labor pains Gaia is going thru to birth a new reality in 4D. I like the idea we are going thru labor along with her.
By the way we also had a full moon yesterday, many people especially the "lunatics" like me are particularly sensitive at that time.
I am always like "give me more, give me more"! It is good things are speeding up, but I would love to speed everything up even more and skyrocket into space BigSmile

3DMonkey

Q'uo. May 17, 1992

"...In the world of metaphysics, thoughts are your tools. We began with the sexuality of the third-density physical body because the process of spiritual evolution is sexual without the stigma attached to that word among your peoples. The wisdom of the heart is not touched but absorbed, and it does not move in a linear fashion to inform, it is born and its DNA is coded by the purity, patience and lovingness of your desire..."

I did not find this by doing a search for "DNA". Point being that it is more synchronicity.

The past two nights I have had intense dreams that are obvious spiritual work rather than carry-over thoughts from the day. 5 am CDT. 11 pm UT??
These are typical spirit work dreams though. This morning was one of a person I haven't been able to forgive. Oh wait, I actually did have thoughts of that yesterday. Shrug.
(05-18-2011, 12:00 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-17-2011, 11:20 PM)abridgetoofar Wrote: [ -> ]

If it's a global thing, rather than a local thing, UTC time?

Heh...right...didn't even think about it.

4am-5am Eastern, I believe would be 8am-9am UTC.
(05-17-2011, 06:59 PM)Eddie Wrote: [ -> ]I have been pondering if I should reveal at once what I have learned/remembered, or if I should wait for more pieces of the puzzle.

Let's hear it.
The more I feel "in the zone" like a more synchronized body/mind/spirit complex, the more I get shocked when I touch metal. At grocery stores, in my car, even other people!

Feels nice actually. Like a reassurance that energy is increasing to a point where I just can't keep it all to myself!
http://www2.nict.go.jp/y/y223/simulation/realtime/

sun is hammering earth with particle flows in the last 2-3 days. it is good to feel the overpowering energy, but it creates problems with relaxing and going to sleep, always keeping one alert.

3DMonkey

That's odd because I have been sooooo sleepy for three days. Honestly.
In fact, I'm about to take a 15 minute nap
I've been feeling sleepy quite a bit as well.

Unbound

I have been experiencing strong electrical surges through my spine for awhile now, not quite sure for how long. I think I am quite blocked in my lower chakras though.

You may find this helpful to meditate with? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5agPib0m8...re=related
Note, all frequencies are most effective with sound-guarded headphones with stereo.
i've been much more alert, needing less sleep and also a reduced appetite
it's coinciding with intense periods of work for me though so it could be linked to that, but a creative intensity rather than a destructive stress situation
(05-18-2011, 02:32 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I've been feeling sleepy quite a bit as well.

Now that you mention it, so have I.
I've been unable to sleep very well for the past 6 days, but I've been to a kung fu seminar, and training a good 6 hours a day since than, between the adrenaline and excitement hard to say what's what. I've been exhausted, but unable to sleep for very long. Could be diet too!
(05-19-2011, 09:37 AM)Biu_Tze Wrote: [ -> ]I've been unable to sleep very well for the past 6 days, but I've been to a kung fu seminar, and training a good 6 hours a day since than, between the adrenaline and excitement hard to say what's what. I've been exhausted, but unable to sleep for very long. Could be diet too!

I have suffered severely from persistent insomnia since about Christmas. I've battled it all of my life, but it's been awful lately. I managed to sleep through most of the night for the last three nights, but I cannot remember the last time I was able to do that. It's been years.
I can relate to some of these feelings. I don't know if it is due to DNA changes. I recently underwent a pain management procedure to reduce back pain. By now, the pain should be lessened. It is slightly, depending on my activity level, but I sometimes doubt the recent effectiveness. My body gets tired easily, which is unusual. Today, I woke up feeling lighter and happier in spite of it all. It's like I can feel my seventh chakra on top of my head. I feel like something really positive is about to happen! At least this reminds me to connect with my source.
I meditated today, I tried a completely different visualization exercise and something happened, I guess it's more of a question... Do you guys ever feel these really powerful waves going through you? I felt that while doing the exercise and I wouldn't mention this otherwise, but the last wave kind of... knocked me out of my meditative state, I was deep in it.. And the last one literally pushed my body backwards.

3DMonkey

Sleep is the best meditation, I think. How could it not be? I'm still so sleepy!
(05-22-2011, 04:24 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]Sleep is the best meditation, I think. How could it not be? I'm still so sleepy!

I know I'm being nitpicky, but I think it's important to point out the difference between sleep and meditation. Both are important but the benefits are very different. It is not meditation unless you are conscious and aware. This is why it is usually suggested to meditate in an upright position rather than laying down, because it's so easy to fall asleep!

I'm lucky enough to have a strange quirk of not being able to fall asleep while laying on my back. It's impossible for some reason. So, I can meditate for hours if I like while laying on my back in complete comfort.

3DMonkey

What does meditation do? Is it not simply a relaxation technique?

Lol, honestly, I can fall asleep sitting up.
I am THAT good at clearing my mind. Wink joke
Pages: 1 2