Bring4th

Full Version: Unconditionality and Creator/Creation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have been thinking, in an unconditional existence/non existence where pretty much everything and anything is experienced.

What is change ? Why does it matter if i choose A instead of B if everything is explored anyway.

I choose A because i like A, it seams good to be A, fun and enjoyable.

That is what comes down to me.

We are all one in creation and everything is and isn't so it is not a matter of saving or learning, it is instead a matter of experiencing ourselves in any way we want.

What we become reflects back as the reality and it keeps unfolding.

But other paths are also explored, so did i change anything ?

Or in fact the only change was the experience i got ?

In the end it is the experience you get as you become and know yourself as creator and consciousness.

This has helped me to be true to what i really want and prefer in the NOW moment.

And not be afraid and just go.

By choosing to be myself i honor my choice but i also honor all other choices and states of being with no judgment just acknowledgment of the nature of reality.

Which is fundamentally unconditional.

Thoughts ?
Well. since you put that way, I agree.

Unbound

This is pretty much my thought, however, there is a wonderful thing called responsibility that comes with your choice. You may think there is no judgement, but you forget that you yourself will always be around to be your judge. Yes, everything happens, however consider it as being a writer. There is only so much you can put in to each book, each section, each word. This life is a new book for you, how do you want the story to go? The pattern you create here will be a brand new addition to the memory of existence, what contribution would you like to make to the Creator? The Creator must also learn new patterns, and so he/she puts to work co-creators to craft them in marvelously unique ways. Always remember, that all is remembered. Perhaps not by "you", but whatever choice you make MEANS something to the ENTIRE universe.
Quote:What is change ? Why does it matter if i choose A instead of B if everything is explored anyway.

I choose A because i like A, it seams good to be A, fun and enjoyable.

That is what comes down to me.

We are all one in creation and everything is and isn't so it is not a matter of saving or learning, it is instead a matter of experiencing ourselves in any way we want.

While I agree with you on a very shallow level, I think when you go deeper with this, it doesn't stand up very well. While we are all one, it is true that we are exploring ourselves in our adventures through reality, but I think there is more weight to our decisions than that. I feel there is an 'opportunity cost' on the experiences we do not choose as well. If we choose not to face a catalyst put in our path, that can hold serious consequences both physically and spiritually.

I feel like rather than saying "everything has been explored anyways", it might be more like "we're exploring something new always anyways". The spirit of your statement is dead on, imo, but the direction is the polar opposite. Instead of thinking as our experiences as repetition, think of yourself instead as a trailblazer. The truth is that there has never been a driftingpages before, and nobody has ever posted a post like this ever before you did here. I see the One Infinite Creator not as a roller coaster park, where after riding every coaster in every seat you eventually tap out of experiences, I see the OIC more as an impossibly large ski hill with a massive number of runs. While someone sitting in the roller coaster gets the same experience over and over, each individual's run down the ski hill is specially unique to them. The difficulty, the speeds, the decisions to make wide or sharp turns... each run is unique to each participant, and no experience is ever truly mimicked by another. I don't know if this idea works or not... i find i'm hit and miss with my analogies these days Tongue

Quote:This has helped me to be true to what i really want and prefer in the NOW moment.

And not be afraid and just go.

By choosing to be myself i honor my choice but i also honor all other choices and states of being with no judgment just acknowledgment of the nature of reality.

Which is fundamentally unconditional.

I feel as much as I argue above, I embrace this part of it. You kinda 'brought it home' for me. I think what you mention here is really what allows you to make positive choices in the now. By letting go, we are able to see things for what they are, and work on giving the most light and love we can at that point in time. This has been a big part of my own journey, and so I say, rock on brother!

Also, I think what is unconditional needs to be acceptance, more than anything else. With acceptance, one cannot take the wrong path, imo...
Everything means something and everything means nothing so it still stands to me to being free and being who i want to be right now.

Infinity supports itself unconditionally.

I am not afraid.

This is it for me, here i go

weeeeeeeee

Unbound

By George I think he's got it.
I think that everyone get's it ;D but that is just me talking.

Someone else might say that only a "higher being" gets it or that only he gets it or that no one gets it or only science gets it or whatever.

And from my eyes they are right because that is their perception/belief and therefore experience and reality

Buy all i say is my preference and my bias even when i consider something absolute "to me" like you are a creator or we are all one hologram (at least at this level ).

And i think this is acceptance, to know there is huge degree of difference on what be experienced as truth and also that my truth is not more truth then theirs.

This seams to comply with how i perceive reality and existence.

All of this has been my catalyst lately, some times here in the forum but in my daily life too.

I feel much more free now, but i realize that this is still my way of looking at things.

And i will probably keep changing.