Bring4th

Full Version: Do you think there will be some catastrophic events in 2012?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have to be honest when I first heard about 2012 I thought it was going to be the end of the world, with the mysterious Myan Calender and all these fear mongorous saying it was the end of the world, namely patrick Geryl who down right believes he doesnt say if he says when and even says that people should take cyanide pills on 21st of december of 2012 because it will be very very tramatic... He supposedly has proof about it.... lol.. Anyway I believe that perhaps was going to be the end of the world but then one day I stumbled upon David Wilcock and he made me realise it wasnt going to be the end and that these people were just fear mongorous, this eventually led to The Law of One the Ra material, which in a way I always felt I knew in some subliminal way and that there had to be much more.. I do not agree with David Wilcock that 2012 will be an instant DNA change I find that highly impossible and Ra stated that the transition would not be instant but a evolution that would eventually lead to a new form of body. What I do agree with David Wilcock is his belief that as we get closer to 2012 events will be more frequent and destructive, after all this is what Ra expalins will happen:

Questioner: Thank you. As we near the end of this master cycle there may be an increasing amount of catalyst for entities. I am wondering if, as the planetary vibrations mismatch somewhat with the fourth-density vibrations and catalyst is increased, if this will create more polarization thereby getting a slightly greater harvest?

Ra: I am Ra. The question must be answered in two parts. Firstly, the planetary catastrophes, as you may call them, are a symptom of the difficult harvest rather than a consciously programmed catalyst for harvest. Thus we do not concern ourselves with it, for it is random in respect to conscious catalyst such as we may make available.

The second portion is this: the results of the random catalyst of what you call the earth changes are also random. Thus we may see probability/possibility vortices going towards positive and negative. However, it will be as it will be. The true opportunities for conscious catalyst are not a function of the earth changes but of the result of the seniority system of incarnations which at the time of the harvest has placed in incarnation those whose chances of using life experiences to become harvestable are the best.

You only have to look at the last 10 years and the amount of catastrophes we have had, we have had more catastrophes in the past centurary then ever before, then to look at how many catastophes we have had this year, with even the Media and almost everyone realising that it is very strange. With the greatest floods in Australias history and then the worst hurricane, extreme weather in America, The new Zealand Earth quake, the Tsanami and earthquake in Japan, the worst tornadoes in Americas history, the earthquake in Rome, and many many other events that are clearly becoming more frequent. I think this quote from Hantonn somes it up pretty well:

"There is a season upon your planet which shall be highly traumatic
within your physical illusion. The physical reasons for this are varied.
Your scientists will spend a great deal of time, while they can, in
attempting to catalog and describe each of the conditions which will
produce disaster on this physical plane of your planet. That which your scientists speak of is quite so, and will be part of the program which has been predicted by all of those holy works which you have upon the face of the Earth.
It is not either permissible or possible for us to tell you precisely what
events will occur, or when they will occur, due to the fact that the
vibration within the mind and heart of the peoples upon your planet is
determining and will determine the precise events. There is within the
planet Earth a great deal of karma which must be adjusted as the cycle changes, and these things will manifest. Precisely when, and how, we cannot say, nor would we wish to, my friends. For the rain, and the wind, and fire, will destroy only those things which are in what you call the third density of vibration. You may value those things because you cannot imagine what a fourth-density existence will be like. We suggest to you that you spend no time concerning yourselves with the effort of maintaining your third density existence after the vibration change to fourth density has been completed.
If, within your spirit, your graduation day has come, those things
necessary for your emergence into fourth density will be done for you. All will be accomplished by helpers which you must be aware that you have. It is extremely possible that damage will occur to those things which you identify with yourself in the third density. If we may speak plainly, you will observe the valley of the shadow of death. These very words,my friends, have been spoken to you before, and yet you cling to that physical body and those physical surroundings as though your spirit were attached quite permanently to them.

May we suggest to you that you can find your spirit neither in your
head, nor in your hands, nor in your chest, nor in your legs, nor in your feet, that nowhere can you find your spirit; nowhere can you operate to remove it, nor to aid it. Your spirit resides within a shell. The shell may be removed, but that is no matter. The spirit does not perish."

So do you you believe thier will be some great catastophes in 2012 mainly in 21st of december. I personally believe there will be alot of of caterstrophic events and perhaps a big one on 21st of december but I do not believe for one second that it will be the end of the world and that everyone will die. Anyway thats my take would like to hear others persepctive.
anything is possible. for any eventuality, date may vary. not necessarily 21st of december of 2012.
Not sure if this is right but I heard the December 21, 2012 thing didn't take leap years into account and the date is actually October 2011?? Others say it's May 21st (ie in a few days).. Both dates have strange things going on, like this month is the full planetary alignment, so if that is what the calendar is based on, that would make some kind of sense. We also have two comets/asteroids passing close by earth later this year, one in September and one in November? I don't know if they have any bearing on it. I don't personally think a big catastrophic natural disaster is necessarily imminent right now (although the weather is doing INSANE things lately, although I don't believe all that is natural), but anything is possible. The Ra material DID say that in order for us to pass from the 3rd dimension to the 4th that all life will need to cease to exist for some time on the earth, but they did not say when that was, it could be hundreds of years away yet.

HOWEVER, not based on the Mayan calendar I do believe "life as we currently know it" is very likely about to end, but on an economic level, not a volcano/earthquake/comet level. The world is on the brink of a very scary major global depression and it is probable that our way of life is going to get much tougher for us over the next year, and America is about to not be the world super power anymore, so things are definitely on the move, just perhaps not quite the way that people think. The natural disasters that have been occuring are also going to be felt in a large way over the next year or so (and wont end any time soon) in regards to food shortages due to destroyed crops etc.

Bottom line is the world IS already changing rapidly, people just don't seem to want to take notice unless it's something REALLY spectacular and sudden.

3DMonkey

Things will happen. Things will change. They always have.

We ARE a societal complex. This complex has a "body". It eats. Sweet to the tongue. Bitter in the stomach. Expelled through processes.

The interesting thing is that every thing/thought that has led us to this point is just what was needed to get us to this point. And so it will be with every point along the way. Truth or not, that carried us to here, and this carries us to there.
(05-18-2011, 07:05 AM)Nyu Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure if this is right but I heard the December 21, 2012 thing didn't take leap years into account and the date is actually October 2011?? Others say it's May 21st (ie in a few days)..

There are reasons to suggest it's actually 2011, which is rather disconcerting.

The May 21 date is just based on the Bible, so I don't take that seriously at all.

Brittany

I'm not really expecting it to be anything that huge...more of a subtle shift in the energies that most people will only notice post fact, though I'm still rooting for something awesome...the aliens finally landing or something like that. Though, in the end, none of us can say what will happen until it happens. I'm not really worried about it either way. Even if the planet explodes and I die, I'm cool with that. I'll just move on to something greater. I'm gonna just sit back in my lawn chair and watch the show. Smile
(05-18-2011, 09:31 AM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-18-2011, 07:05 AM)Nyu Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure if this is right but I heard the December 21, 2012 thing didn't take leap years into account and the date is actually October 2011?? Others say it's May 21st (ie in a few days)..

There are reasons to suggest it's actually 2011, which is rather disconcerting.

disconcerting, why ?

if harvest date is reached without any major cataclysms, then the mission of wanderers on this planet will have succeeded.
(05-18-2011, 11:24 AM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]disconcerting, why ?

if harvest date is reached without any major cataclysms, then the mission of wanderers on this planet will have succeeded.

Because I feel that there is still so much left to do. And we just don't know how it will happen, meaning there is still the possibility it will be something sudden. If the shift involves death of the 3D vehicle, I don't fear that at all. But I do feel apprehensive about not accomplishing everything I had set out to accomplish.

3DMonkey

(05-18-2011, 11:39 AM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]

Because I feel that there is still so much left to do. And we just don't know how it will happen, meaning there is still the possibility it will be something sudden. If the shift involves death of the 3D vehicle, I don't fear that at all. But I do feel apprehensive about not accomplishing everything I had set out to accomplish.

Awww Smile Monica! Big hug Heart It will all be accomplished. You have a storehouse of accomplishments Wink

3DMonkey

(05-18-2011, 09:31 AM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ].

The May 21 date is just based on the Bible, so I don't take that seriously at all.

Anybody know what the exact idea that fueled this date is?
(05-18-2011, 11:54 AM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]Awww Smile Monica! Big hug Heart It will all be accomplished. You have a storehouse of accomplishments Wink

That's very sweet of you, 3DM! Thanks! Heart
(05-18-2011, 01:22 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-18-2011, 09:31 AM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ].

Anybody know what the exact idea that fueled this date is?

There's a video posted on another thread...forgot which one. Apparently May 21 marks exactly 7000 years since Noah's flood.

That makes it the end of the world, of course! (Can't argue with that logic, can we? Huh)

Unbound

The possibility of 2011 being the year is what has me most attentive at the moment. Although I think "the" year would be From October 2011 to October 2012.
3DMonkey Wrote:Anybody know what the exact idea that fueled this date is?

Here's a link you can read:

http://www.cultwatch.com/HaroldCamping.html

Monica Wrote:There's a video posted on another thread...forgot which one. Apparently May 21 marks exactly 7000 years since Noah's flood.

That makes it the end of the world, of course! (Can't argue with that logic, can we? Huh)

LOL!!!!

Here's the video from the other thread:

Believers - World to End May 21
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DfggHLLjDU
(05-18-2011, 11:39 AM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]

there is ALWAYS so much left to do, at ANY given point, ANYwhere, ANYtime. the 'so much left to do' will never end, and it is one of the tenets of wisdom to become aware of this and walk in pace.
It can't be ending just yet! I'm only JUST starting to wake up, and what would be the universal point of only just waking me up now if the world will explode and I won't move on? That's my thought at least, lol. The most likely way of ending all life on earth would be the eruption of the trans-Siberian caldera, and even then I think it would probably take a few months at least.

Is it weird though that I'm hoping something happens to drive us back to having to travel on foot, hunt and gather our own food etc? I play way too many RPG's but I think a life like that, without technology would be awesome. I have also wanted to either live in a tree-house or a cave ever since I was little, and that didn't fade as I got older. Such a hippy haha.

Unbound

As has been said, enlightenment is only the beginning. Waking up is only the very, very first part of the day.
Although I get the same feeling that much of our current technology will be out of commission. Although I like RPGs a lot too...
Nyu Wrote:It can't be ending just yet! I'm only JUST starting to wake up, and what would be the universal point of only just waking me up now if the world will explode and I won't move on? That's my thought at least, lol. The most likely way of ending all life on earth would be the eruption of the trans-Siberian caldera, and even then I think it would probably take a few months at least.

Is it weird though that I'm hoping something happens to drive us back to having to travel on foot, hunt and gather our own food etc? I play way too many RPG's but I think a life like that, without technology would be awesome. I have also wanted to either live in a tree-house or a cave ever since I was little, and that didn't fade as I got older. Such a hippy haha.

It's because everything has become so confusing, and technology opens the way to so much deception. Money is 'lend into existence' - electronically. Only 5% of money circling exists in paper money, so banks charge you interest based on a digit on a screen that they 'lend' you, that doesn't exist! Huh Electronic voting machines..who can regulate that? etc. etc. News stories are manufactured somewhere, and then mass distributed, and suddenly all media outlets speak in one voice globally, trusting the source...

3DMonkey

I won't allow technology bashing Tongue

My ancestors and former incarnations looooong for days like these Smile

I love technology. Not as much as you, you see. But I still love technology.
(05-18-2011, 11:24 AM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]if harvest date is reached without any major cataclysms, then the mission of wanderers on this planet will have succeeded.

i got a 'you already have' voice when i read this

i don't think we're going to see a major cataclysm, i suspect we're going to see a lot of transformation coming from within as the veil thins for people

i think it's going to be beautiful
(05-18-2011, 03:18 AM)zack231 Wrote: [ -> ]I have to be honest when I first heard about 2012 I thought it was going to be the end of the world, with the mysterious Myan Calender and all these fear mongorous saying it was the end of the world...

I think there is a strong difference between 'Harvest of a planet' and 'Destruction of a planet'. I think Harvest is like death when it is natural and painless (and with aid in Ra parlance), while destruction is similar to death by murder or suicide that is inflicted by painful methods.

Moreover, even what we call death may have various connotations at various points in a perspective continuum. For a very elderly and terminally, ill individual who suffers from gross bodily and/or associated mental pain, death is a blessed release. But for a 20 year old individual who has the whole of incarnation to look forward to, death is like a bolt of cruelty dealt by the hand of destiny. Mongering fear is a label that we may be applying to things that make us uncomfortable in terms of disturbing our familiar routines. I strongly believe that it is fear mongering if we focus only on the temporal (and probably disruptive/uncomfortable) aspects of an event; but the larger picture may be unfolding in breathless beauty, which is not just visible yet. Just my personal thoughts.
[quote='Nyu' pid='40547' dateline='1305716712']

" I don't personally think a big catastrophic natural disaster is necessarily imminent right now (although the weather is doing INSANE things lately, although I don't believe all that is natural), but anything is possible. The Ra material DID say that in order for us to pass from the 3rd dimension to the 4th that all life will need to cease to exist for some time on the earth, but they did not say when that was, it could be hundreds of years away yet.

I agree with you Nyu when you say "I dont think it is all natural" because you only have to look at the HAARP and see that some pretty destructive things can be done with it... The inventor of it who has now died created in total peace and wanted to use it to help the world. His ideas were to use the HAARP technology to control the weather and create rain in places that were suffering from drought or had little access to water, reduce the intensity of storms so that they did less damage and overall help people.. Perhaps he was a wanderer sounds alot like Nicola Tesla to me. Especially the fact that once he died the Army took over the invention and we all know what that is about "war and destruction" that is all they ever think about now the technolgy is surrounded with protection and no one is allowed in, I reccomend you watch this very intersest video about just how much this HAARP technology can do and how obvious it is that something fishy is up:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62ZtPqfvpu8

Questioner: I’m puzzled by these craft which have undersea bases. Is this technology sufficient to overshadow all other armaments? Do we have the ability to just fly in these craft or are they just craft for transport? What is the basic mechanism of their power source? It’s really hard to believe is what I’m saying.

Ra: I am Ra. The craft are perhaps misnamed in some instances. It would be more appropriate to consider them as weaponry. The energy used is that of the field of electromagnetic energy which polarizes the Earth sphere. The weaponry is of two basic kinds: that which is called by your peoples psychotronic and that which is called by your peoples particle beam. The amount of destruction which is contained in this technology is considerable and the weapons have been used in many cases to alter weather patterns and to enhance the vibratory change which engulfs your planet at this time.

I believe this is what Ra was talking about in this response after all HAARP stands for "High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program" AKA what Ra stated as "electromagnetic energy feild which polarizes the earth sphere, the HAARP has actually existed for 50 years no but has onl in the last few years been admitted to exist.. So I find it highly likely that this is what Ra was talking about, so now those doubting what Ra said about the existance of this technology is backed up with the HAARP technology.

I do not agree with your belief that Ra stated that all life on earth must cease to exist I think you may have blown that out of proportion Ra never said that all life on earth would cease to exist Ra stated that there would be many catastrophes but not that all life on earth would be destroyed for if that happened 4th density positve could not begin..

Questioner: Then are these entities of whom we have spoken, the third-density harvestable who have been transferred, the ones who then will, by bisexual reproduction, create the fourth-density complexes that are necessary?

Ra: I am Ra. The influxes of true color green energy complexes will more and more create the conditions in which the atomic structure of cells of bodily complexes is that of the density of love. The mind/body/spirit complexes inhabiting these physical vehicles will be, and to some extent, are, those of whom you spoke and, as harvest is completed, the harvested entities of this planetary influence.
Ra was warning us about technology such as HAARP
(05-20-2011, 02:31 AM)zack231 Wrote: [ -> ]Ra was warning us about technology such as HAARP
How so?
(05-21-2011, 10:34 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-20-2011, 02:31 AM)zack231 Wrote: [ -> ]Ra was warning us about technology such as HAARP
How so?

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. The craft are perhaps misnamed in some instances. It would be more appropriate to consider them as weaponry. The energy used is that of the field of electromagnetic energy which polarizes the Earth sphere. The weaponry is of two basic kinds: that which is called by your peoples psychotronic and that which is called by your peoples particle beam. The amount of destruction which is contained in this technology is considerable and the weapons have been used in many cases to alter weather patterns and to enhance the vibratory change which engulfs your planet at this time.

rather blatantly so.

one's mind immediately wanders off to the 'death ray' (a charged beam) tesla was working on before his death.
Setting aside intuitive notions, how can you legitimately claim that the HAARP project, specifically, is a death ray? Or that Ra was talking about HAARP. What about all the people that work on that project? Are they "in on it"?
zenmaster Wrote:Setting aside intuitive notions, how can you legitimately claim that the HAARP project, specifically, is a death ray? Or that Ra was talking about HAARP.

Zen, you may want to read Nick Begich's book Angels Don't Play This Haarp: Advances in Tesla Technology:

http://www.amazon.com/Angels-Dont-Play-T...0964881209

Ra doesn't say HAARP specifically, but HAARP is one that we happen to know of. Who knows if there are others?

zenmaster Wrote:What about all the people that work on that project? Are they "in on it"?

Compartmentalization is how any military and intelligence organization is set up. Each person's security clearance only allows them access to their particular area of expertise. Very few are privy to the bigger picture.

You seem to have a little problem with conspiracies. Personally, I commend the people who dedicate their lives to whistle blowing. We are in the whistle blowing age, which I believe is due to 4D in streaming.

Raman

(05-21-2011, 11:13 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Setting aside intuitive notions, how can you legitimately claim that the HAARP project, specifically, is a death ray? Or that Ra was talking about HAARP. What about all the people that work on that project? Are they "in on it"?

Those are rhetorical questions which makes any discussion fruitless. I'm surprised you did not make a connection with book V and the discussion here. It seems you have an irrational approach in considering being open to other points of view even though it is implicitly stated in the Ra material.

Your previous answer in another post regarding reliability of Ra material, you gave a rather generalized answer that I took it to mean that you think it is very reliable. Now however, it seems to me that it is not the case.

Now all this is OK, you see current science even the scientific method per se today is bound to many different influences, mainly having to do with current societal structure...tending to orange ray not even yellow. Justice system as well, for example.

So asking for the equivalent to a "double blind" study or otherwise is not valid to you it is a fruitless thing to do. Not to say naive at this point.
(05-21-2011, 11:13 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Setting aside intuitive notions, how can you legitimately claim that the HAARP project, specifically, is a death ray? Or that Ra was talking about HAARP. What about all the people that work on that project? Are they "in on it"?

Well lets break it down:

Quote:The weaponry is of two basic kinds: that which is called by your peoples psychotronic and that which is called by your peoples particle beam. The amount of destruction which is contained in this technology is considerable and the weapons have been used in many cases to alter weather patterns and to enhance the vibratory change which engulfs your planet at this time.

Psychotronic = not relevant to this discussion, but there is much about that all over conspiracy sites (chemtrails, etc.)

Particle Beam - to enhance the vibratory change which engulfs your planet at this time

I think this actually explains it quite well. We know that our intentions give off energy, and that the energy of our thoughts are loosely what hold together the earth, positively or negatively. As a small tangent, this would explain man's constant leanings towards religions and God, as negative behaviors and thoughts would always invariably lead to a natural disaster of some sort, as the energies manifest from within the earth. Therefore, God is angry, and when they straighten themselves out, the energies seem to go back to normal. The priest faction would be those who are sensitive to these energies, thereby being able to sense the 'big picture', making them very wise in this spiritual manner.

Anywho, if we remember that our thoughts do manifest themselves, Ra's explanation of this particle beam "enhancing the vibratory change which engulfs your planet at this time" makes a lot of sense. With increasing 4D vibrations, our thoughts are more and more becoming thing faster and more vividly. Q'uo has explained quite clearly that these energies can hurt or heal the earth, causing disasters or healing them. For myself, this means these negative-fueled energy pressure points on earth are even more stressed in this window of time (near harvest). If you had a machine that could inject a huge amount of energy into a specific area (ie: the pressure points), you could make them 'pop' or something similar (Earthquake, Volcano, Tidal wave, etc.) In plain words, if the negative elites know where the earth is the weakest in terms of energy, or they manufacture enough negative energy to create these stress points, it gives them more power to create even more negativity, plus financial bondage. Its a spiritual weapon as much as a technical one.

call it schmuggunnitsdunit project if you want. there is one. any project may be its cover or public face. haarp is the most likely candidate for it in that it encompasses experiment with electronic devices, which overlap with the technologies tesla was perpetrating.

its also a good foil for such things - 'electromagnetic weapons ? haarp ? dont be ridiculous '. you can just ridicule any electromagnetic weapon possibility by linking it up with 'haarp' conspiracies.

3DMonkey

(05-21-2011, 12:21 PM)hogey11 Wrote: [ -> ]

Well lets break it down:

Quote:The weaponry is of two basic kinds: that which is called by your peoples psychotronic and that which is called by your peoples particle beam. The amount of destruction which is contained in this technology is considerable and the weapons have been used in many cases to alter weather patterns and to enhance the vibratory change which engulfs your planet at this time.

Psychotronic = not relevant to this discussion, but there is much about that all over conspiracy sites (chemtrails, etc.)

Particle Beam - to enhance the vibratory change which engulfs your planet at this time

I think this actually explains it quite well. We know that our intentions give off energy, and that the energy of our thoughts are loosely what hold together the earth, positively or negatively. As a small tangent, this would explain man's constant leanings towards religions and God, as negative behaviors and thoughts would always invariably lead to a natural disaster of some sort, as the energies manifest from within the earth. Therefore, God is angry, and when they straighten themselves out, the energies seem to go back to normal. The priest faction would be those who are sensitive to these energies, thereby being able to sense the 'big picture', making them very wise in this spiritual manner.

Anywho, if we remember that our thoughts do manifest themselves, Ra's explanation of this particle beam "enhancing the vibratory change which engulfs your planet at this time" makes a lot of sense. With increasing 4D vibrations, our thoughts are more and more becoming thing faster and more vividly. Q'uo has explained quite clearly that these energies can hurt or heal the earth, causing disasters or healing them. For myself, this means these negative-fueled energy pressure points on earth are even more stressed in this window of time (near harvest). If you had a machine that could inject a huge amount of energy into a specific area (ie: the pressure points), you could make them 'pop' or something similar (Earthquake, Volcano, Tidal wave, etc.) In plain words, if the negative elites know where the earth is the weakest in terms of energy, or they manufacture enough negative energy to create these stress points, it gives them more power to create even more negativity, plus financial bondage. Its a spiritual weapon as much as a technical one.

And the thoughts that "the majority are ignorant followers lost in the dark" makes this a world of the very same. And so on, and so on.

Look at me. I see the world in a way that everything comes back onto itself and nothing escapes the full circle of itself. A world where you can't have one without the other, and again, and again. You can see it in me and how it surrounds my every interaction, no?
Pages: 1 2