Bring4th

Full Version: Veil, Thinned
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

3DMonkey

What would be your preferred step one in the Thinning of The Veil?

I think a great start would to know which persons in my life now where part of my experience in my previous life before this one. I think this knowledge would help a person, one qualified for veil thinning, become more compassinate toward the entity today, which should increase love and collective consciousness. Just to have a time/space label/name for a person would be significant.
(05-19-2011, 02:13 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]What would be your preferred step one in the Thinning of The Veil?

I think a great start would to know which persons in my life now where part of my experience in my previous life before this one.
This has actually happened to me, and yes, it explains a lot. If you manage to make it to this year's Homecoming, I'll be glad to tell you all about it.

Edited to add: 3DM, one of the surprising aspects of this is how, when people incarnate into the same race and sex as before (or after), they strongly resemble their past (or future) selves, not only physiologically, but in terms of voice and mannerisms. There are minor differences, but your friend of 2300 BC will be immediately recognizable as your friend of today.

3DMonkey

I've read about it happening.

What is homecoming?
(05-19-2011, 02:57 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]I've read about it happening.

What is homecoming?
Homecoming is the event at which we gather every year at Carla's home in Louisville, to meet our brothers and sisters. This year, it's August 26-28.

From the latest LLResearch Newsletter:

Homecoming 2011 Stare at your planners in anticipation no more. The time has come that L/L Research throws a dart at the calendar and selects the weekend of August 26 – 28, 2011, to host the annual premier green carpet Homecoming event! Each year we gather to participate in a curriculum of spiritual study. More fundamentally, however, we gather to open ourselves to a group dynamic of shared personal and universal energy. Reviews of Homecoming are always rave, with attendees amazed by the ease of relating and the sense of immediate kinship/“home” felt among the participants who arrive from all over the country, and occasionally, world.

In the past we’ve used two basic different modalities, the symposium and the study topic. In the former, attendees were allotted a block of time to share their thoughts, feelings, essays, and experiences on any spiritually oriented subject close to their heart. In the latter, we selected a
spiritual study topic which the circle as a whole spent the weekend exploring.

This year, we will make a synthesis of the symposium and the study topic in order to really dig down into a topic through the contribution of all in the circle. Each attendee will be asked to respond to a pre‐chosen topic. This year our topic will be Discernment.

The guiding questions include: “What role does discernment play in your personal seeking and/or spiritual evolution in general? Do you have any experiences you would like to share regarding discernment in your life? Times when discernment was the crucial factor, or times when discernment was lacking? What has discernment taught you? Do you believe in your own discernment? How does discernment, what we could call a blue‐ray activity, relate to green‐ray love?”

Attendees will be asked to respond to these questions, creatively riffing on them in any way or direction they see fit, whether by reading an essay aloud, sharing a song, or producing a laser light show. If you want to be an exhibitionist and give the circle a bit of Mick Jagger, or would prefer a more quiet, considerate approached, there is no wrong answer, and your contribution will not be graded or rated, because you are who you are, and this is what we are interested in – you and your self‐expression. The circle will ask questions and provide feedback to each attendee as we dig down deeper into discernment in theory and practice.

Attendees may opt out of offering a response to the questions, but while you are not legally bound to participate, we strongly encourage doing so as we all love hearing from everyone in the circle of equals. Albeit composed of human beings, the circle is non‐judgmental and the environment totally supportive. We gather in the back portion of the small sacred grounds on which L/L Research rests. Green nature surrounds us as we relax into the easy and welcoming atmosphere of radiant love.

We may also spend Saturday evening of the weekend down on L/L’s aspiring bio‐dynamic farm, Avalon. This is to‐be‐announced.

Having attended the last three Homecomings, I can say that they are not to be missed, by those who can possibly attend. The best part is not the scheduled activities, but the connections you will make to your spiritual family.
interesting question 3dm. i think it would be to feel a greater affection for everyone i come in contact with. as though each person i meet is one of my grandchildren. so there would be an intimacy in our relationship which would go way beyond what we encounter on an everyday basis. i also believe we incarnate in soul groups but we just change roles from lifetime to lifetime onetime a parent next time a child.
I was standing in the bathroom cleaning our garbage can, and suddenly I felt a wave through my spine, a swirl in my neck and all the body hair stood up. Then, something changed, there was this presence everywhere. It is not within the word, the Creator, but we have to use some word for this presence. The entire creation was like one connected living Being down to the infinite unseen up to the infinite ungrasped. As I was cleaning that garbage can I "felt" how everything, even the garbage, was sacred. Now, if I would hear something like that from another person without experiencing it myself, I would probably think that this person is a good candidate to visit the psychiatrist. But I am not crazy, and I would not tell anywho that I once experienced garbage as sacred. BigSmile But still, of all the experiences this would be the one. It was like everything was alive and connected, no matter how far it seems to be. The air itself was sparkling with this presence... And it didn't matter where I was, or where did I come from, or what unimportant, little thing I was doing, since everything was what we call "the Creator". But that time I was not only saying those words and thinking it, but experiencing it...

Eddie - I heard that it was about 40 people attending homecoming last year! It's a large crowd! Too many people... *shocking eyes*
(05-19-2011, 02:13 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]What would be your preferred step one in the Thinning of The Veil?

I think a great start would to know which persons in my life now where part of my experience in my previous life before this one. I think this knowledge would help a person, one qualified for veil thinning, become more compassinate toward the entity today, which should increase love and collective consciousness. Just to have a time/space label/name for a person would be significant.

I'd like to know what past skills I held from previous lives that i'm currently ignoring...

Brittany

The veil has always been thin for me, but I suppose if it came down more the thing I would desire most is being able to transfer emotional concepts directly into another person's mind. Talking with words is becoming ever more exasperating to me...it's so much easier to just exchange concepts.

Unbound

I agree with you Ahktu, words are the most cumbersome. The only reason I've tried to learn to utilize them is for that fact.

Brittany

There are a few people I've been able to have limited pure emotional exchange with, but most people are uncomfortable with how intimate it is. It's like climbing inside the other person and seeing the world through their eyes. Most people have too many secrets they still want to hide. Sad

Unbound

Yeah, intimacy of connection definitely has been a huge barrier to people connecting. This limitation of emotion to 'relationships' has been distorting.
People tend to unconsciously know if others are 'trustworthy', it's not just 'fear of intimacy' that prevents that connection.

Unbound

Aha Who isn't trustworthy? My attitude is that anyone who is suspicious of any other is at once suspicious themselves.

Brittany

I'm just as guilty as anyone else. I have an extremely hard time baring my soul to anyone, even my husband, whom I have the most intimate of relationships with. To let him see me with nothing held back, all my strengths and flaws just laid out on the table, is a daunting concept. It's an endeavor I'm not always successful at.
(05-20-2011, 09:34 PM)Azrael Wrote: [ -> ]Aha Who isn't trustworthy? My attitude is that anyone who is suspicious of any other is at once suspicious themselves.
'trust' as in reliance on the character, ability, strength, or truth of someone or something. As in free-will abridgement trust. Not suspicion, which is an assessment from projection or unconscious bias.
But we can continue to pretend it's the other person who is blocking 'openness' due to fear somehow.

Unbound

I don't think thats what was being said?
Fear-based blockages preventing intimacy such as you get with the feeling of discomfort when the opportunity arises.

Brittany

Oh, Zen. I love the way you just put it all out there.

Having a concept exchange with you would probably be like standing inside of the sun! :p
(05-20-2011, 08:27 PM)ahktu Wrote: [ -> ]There are a few people I've been able to have limited pure emotional exchange with, but most people are uncomfortable with how intimate it is. It's like climbing inside the other person and seeing the world through their eyes.

My first reaction was - let's do this! \0/ ! Tongue Sounds amazing! How do you do this? Using words, some psychic ability or?

3DMonkey

(05-20-2011, 10:43 PM)ahktu Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, Zen. I love the way you just put it all out there.

Having a concept exchange with you would probably be like standing inside of the sun! :p

I get the feeling it would be like floating on my back in a pool. That's the feeling I get when I consider having such an exchange with anyone, in theory.

.... I kinda feel that way with my own thoughts in my own mind. You know the feeling? It's comfortable. It's possible. Must maintain air in lungs. An occasional wrist feathering to stay afloat. You can find a sweet spot. Any wrong move and you are losing it. A sudden wave or lapse in concentration and you sink, which leads to a complete reset....if you are still interested to pursue another go.
(05-20-2011, 10:43 PM)ahktu Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, Zen. I love the way you just put it all out there.

The communication you are talking about is what I've interpreted as 'intersubjective communication'. It's kind of rare because it requires a degree of honesty that is not required to 'get by'. It's a shared mind and even more than what people tend to think of as 'telepathic'. You can not help but be on the same page, completely. As you 'think' of the concept, the other is right there with you a hundred percent. And that is a complete 'understanding' of another with regards to that feeling or idea. You and the other person both know it's going on, and completely natural, but definitely transcends the normal and suggests what can be possible with the smc 'shared mind'.
(05-19-2011, 09:21 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]I was standing in the bathroom cleaning our garbage can, and suddenly I felt a wave through my spine, a swirl in my neck and all the body hair stood up. Then, something changed, there was this presence everywhere. It is not within the word, the Creator, but we have to use some word for this presence. The entire creation was like one connected living Being down to the infinite unseen up to the infinite ungrasped. As I was cleaning that garbage can I "felt" how everything, even the garbage, was sacred. Now, if I would hear something like that from another person without experiencing it myself, I would probably think that this person is a good candidate to visit the psychiatrist. But I am not crazy, and I would not tell anywho that I once experienced garbage as sacred. BigSmile But still, of all the experiences this would be the one. It was like everything was alive and connected, no matter how far it seems to be. The air itself was sparkling with this presence... And it didn't matter where I was, or where did I come from, or what unimportant, little thing I was doing, since everything was what we call "the Creator". But that time I was not only saying those words and thinking it, but experiencing it...

Beautiful, Ankh. I am envious of you Heart

Brittany

(05-21-2011, 01:22 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]My first reaction was - let's do this! \0/ ! Tongue Sounds amazing! How do you do this? Using words, some psychic ability or?

I've found it's much easier when you can actually touch the other person, or at least see and talk to them. Looking into the person's eyes helps, too. I've never tried just reaching through space and doing it with someone I can't see. Confused

You know as soon as the veil is down you know we're all gonna have a crazy memory complex. Lol. All the other memory complexes will be watching like O__O...that lot is enthusiastic. Lol.
(05-21-2011, 06:43 AM)ahktu Wrote: [ -> ]I've found it's much easier when you can actually touch the other person, or at least see and talk to them. Looking into the person's eyes helps, too. I've never tried just reaching through space and doing it with someone I can't see. Confused

You know as soon as the veil is down you know we're all gonna have a crazy memory complex. Lol. All the other memory complexes will be watching like O__O...that lot is enthusiastic. Lol.

Oh I see. This is something I do sometimes. With certain people I feel some kind of strange inclination to touch them, smell them (hopefully not in a weird way) and I get a feeling that my mind doing something of satisfaction, but I don't understand it consciously. I've always wanted to "seep in" the vibrations of certain people in distance but never done it due concern of free will and not knowing exactly what I am doing anyway. Maybe we should try it with each other? (Kidding) BigSmile

lol! Or...they will be like - YAY! Our sisters are back! And they will join us! O_o

Brittany

I have such exchanges with a lot of people, even people I don't know...it just usually isn't all the way, to the point where I am able to experience their thoughts as my own. It happened a lot more before the shrinks put me on meds...I would hear people's thoughts, not as words, but by thinking them myself and realizing they were foreign. Even though I've been off the meds for years now I still can't do it as easily...I guess it screwed up something in my brain.

Sometimes I'll see a random customer at my job...any type of person at all, and I'll feel a strange connection to them. I'll want to touch them, talk to them, find out more about them, and I don't even know them. It's like getting a taste of an awesome sandwich and wanting more. I'm not sure if it has to do with vibration or what...like, people whose vibration is similar to yours automatically resonate with you. Your vibrations entrain and you get some kind of vibe going. Have you ever run into a stranger and become close friends with them in less than an hour? That's the kind of thing I'm talking about.

On the other hand, some people absolutely revolt me for no reason at all. When I go near them it feels like prickles under my skin and I feel extremely agitated just being around them, even if they're not doing anything. I guess it's like having the opposite vibration or something.

As soon as you're able to teleport here, I'll totally exchange concept with you, Ankh. Smile

Unbound

Confound teleportation and its difficulty!

Brittany

(Closes eyes and clenches butt cheeks trying to teleport.)

Nope...still not working. XP
When I was a teenager and dated guys with different vibrations (which was often the case) I felt nausea after a while, because I kind of melt so much with him (and one her ehum) that I almost was that person, but vibrations were not "in tune". I don't think that it's only because of those persons vibrations though. I was kind of messed up myself at that time. But I do know what you mean by wanting to touch, smell, seep in or whatever one wants to do. I get kind of uncomfortable by these inclinations sometimes, because they are so strong, and it's not normal to touch, smell and suck in others self around here. BigSmile And yes, I've also met people who carry such heavy energies or vibrations that it feels like falling into a dark hole when I "seep in" their essence. I can shut that all off though, but honestly, I don't want to shut that off, I want to do it all the time, but how normal is it to walk around and touch and smell people's essences? And I am also concerned about the impinge this inclination might or might not make on another self. But I guess that I'll learn with time what it is, how to work with it and so on. Just need patience and time. So when we are old, wrinkled, grey haired hags we'll be quite awesome in whole that merging business, but who would want to do that with a crazy old witch? BigSmile I'd love to exchange these concepts with you too.

(05-21-2011, 04:54 PM)ahktu Wrote: [ -> ](Closes eyes and clenches butt cheeks trying to teleport.)

Nope...still not working. XP

ROFL! BigSmile

Brittany

Yes, it seems that for some reason people find it odd when you try to sniff them. I can't understand why...

3DMonkey

LOL
Pages: 1 2