Bring4th

Full Version: Michio Kaku confirms RAs teachings:
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well its been over 30 years since the Ra contact and Science is finally catching up and confirming what Ra was saying 30 years ago, that the universe is all frequency and vibration and that there are an infinite number of universe all vibrating at different speeds and that our existance is just one vibration of an infinite amount of vibration, Ra also said that there are a infinte number of our third density existance, which is what Michio Kaku confirms... I found the last minute the most interesting because it lines up exactly with what Ra said.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnkE2yQPw6s

Here are some of Ra's best comments about vibration and frequency

Questioner: Then I will expand a bit more on this concept. We have the infinite vibration of Love which can occur, I am assuming, at varying frequencies.

I would assume that it begins at one basic frequency. Does this have any meaning?

Ra: I am Ra. Each Love, as you term the prime movers, comes from one frequency, if you wish to use this term. This frequency is unity. We would perhaps liken it rather to a strength than a frequency, this strength being infinite, the finite qualities being chosen by the particular nature of this primal movement.

Questioner:This light then can condense into material as we know it into our density, into all of our chemical elements because of rotations of the vibration at quantized units or intervals of angular velocity. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is quite correct.

Questioner: Then the first experiences, as you say, were in monochrome. Was the concept of the seven densities of vibration with the evolutionary process taking place in discrete densities carried through from the previous octave?

Ra: I am Ra. To the limits of our knowledge, which are narrow, the ways of the octave are without time; that is, there are seven densities in each creation infinitely

Could you define the word density as we have been using it?

Ra: I am Ra. The term density is a, what you call, mathematical one. The closest analogy is that of music, whereby after seven notes on your western type of scale, if you will, the eighth note begins a new octave. Within your great octave of existence which we share with you, there are seven octaves or densities. Within each density there are seven sub-densities. Within each sub-density, are seven sub-sub-densities. Within each sub-sub-density, seven sub-sub-sub-densities and so on infinitely.

Questioner: I understand that each density has seven sub-densities which again have seven sub-densities and so on. This is expanding at a really large rate as each is increased by powers of seven. Does this mean that in any density level anything that you can think of is happening?

Ra: I am Ra. From your confusion we select the concept with which you struggle, that being infinity/opportunity. You may consider any possibility/probability complex as having an existence.

Questioner: Do things like daydreams become real in other densities?

Ra: I am Ra. This depends upon the nature of the daydream. This is a large subject. Perhaps the simplest thing we can say is, if the daydream, as you call it, is one which attracts to self, this then becomes reality to self. If it is a contemplative general daydream, this may enter the infinity of possibility/probability complexes and occur elsewhere, having no particular attachment to the energy fields of the creator.
I dunno, just because he uses a similar word here and there and a vaguely matching concept in his theorectical construct, doesn't mean he has 'confirmed' something. The origins of string theory and obvious speculations about nature of time and parallel universes (i.e. parallel universes as multiple timelines and multiple frequencies) predate the Ra material. I agree we live in a infinite universe, but one of finite bounds defined by infinite potential realized. The infinite, subtle versions of the same person theory (as we see in Sliders, and other sci fi) is as questionable as the singularity. Ra's teachings probably line up more with theosophy than abstract quantum theory, and since Ra prefers to explain using the dialectical approach (As Hegel's period started), Larson's work would seem to have the most the potential for a closer match or 'lining up' (at this point).
string theory has been around for a long time. it doesnt need confirmation. entire existence is based on vibration there.