Bring4th

Full Version: potenial mass whale stranding - help needed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-13466462

please join me in visualising and intending a positive outcome for this pod of pilot whales

i am focussing on the lifting of their confusion and distress and clarity descending, with both 3d and non incarnate guides helping them find their way to safe water
Do we know that he whales are confused? Do we know whether they have an actual motive for doing so? Maybe it is intended?

i dont know. I will visualize the whales doing what they really want to do. Which is unknown to me. So ill just visualize the peace and freedom of their choice.
no, you're right, we don't know, that was just a vibe i got when i watched the video
around 20 of them have head injuries to could also be the pod supporting those injured who want to beach
i would find it so very sad to see so many of these beautiful creatures beached and dying though

Brittany

Sending love their way!

3DMonkey

We are all confused !!!

Love love . Lovelovelove. Love love. Lovelovelove. Lalalala looooooove.

They'll be okay if they die. They'll be glad to know we sent love.

3DMonkey

Q'uo-
While you may feel that in the physical sense there is nothing you can do, in the metaphysical sense you are powerful in the situation to affect it for the better. Let your hearts be opened by the courage of the millions of people involved in this disaster. Do not be devastated by their suffering. Simply offer your love and your light and let your prayers move like incense to those who are affected, that the sacred may be all around them and that they may meet those challenges that they face bathed in the radiance of your prayers.
These energies move through many sub-densities and they go where they are needed. So we would suggest, my friends, that you not attempt to direct your prayers, but merely offer them for the greater good. The important thing in prayer, and in all actions that may be considered magical, is that you focus so that your intentions are purified and intensified and so that any insincerity or feelings of low self-worth that may hinder the effectiveness of your prayers be eliminated completely. Perceive yourself as powerful in this situation and use that power to love.
our brothers and sisters in the oceans weave the song of love and unity into the heart of our planet. i will assist in sending them love and gratitude for the work they do for all of us.

norral Heart